PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Alongwith Home Page Link

VirenderNarwal
February 9th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Dear Administrator(s) & Moderators,
Namaskar
Herewith I have a request and suggestion regarding Photo Gallery, currently there is only one photo uploading facility in Jatland Photo Gallery as Link, http://www.jatland.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?n=191 , where we can upload only one picture, is it possible that you can provide similar facility (See The Link), http://sitekreator.com/vsnarwal/picture_gallery.html , where we can upload more pictures in one page or more pages and later which could be linked in the ourself profiles as Home Page Link.
Your’s efforts in this regards will be highly appreciated and welcomes.
Regards
Virender Narwal

satyeshwar
February 10th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Narwal ji,
Thanks for the suggestion! However, we can already do all of the things that you have mentioned in your post. In order to see all the pictures posted by someone, please click on any one of their pictures, you will see its information like who posted it. Next to the "Posted by" heading, you can click on the "Gallery" link which will take you to a single page with all of their photos. Also, you can click on the person's "Profile" link, which will take you to their Jatland home page. Furthermore, people can put in anything in their description (like links to their personal sites).
Please keep in mind that our photo software is different than sitekreator's so there will always be slight difference in how you navigate through the photo gallery section.
I hope this helps!
Satyeshwar

VirenderNarwal
February 12th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks for your reply and valuable suggestion, I agreed the facility provide by the Jatland for Photo Gallery also so wonderful and it may be possible that maximum numbers of our Jatlanders may not be aware of this facility which can be “Home Page” linked also.
Herewith I am giving the Link as example :-
http://www.jatland.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?u=2308
So, Dear Jatlanders this is to inform you that the link can be saved in members profile Home Page Link.

VirenderNarwal
June 29th, 2008, 12:39 PM
आज जाटलैंड पर फ़िर आपको कुछ नया देखने को मिल रहा है...:D..जिसका श्रेय श्री नितिन दहिया जी को तो जाता ही है..:rock..लेकिन साथ-2 सत्येष्वर जी का सहयोग भी सरहानीय रहा है..;)... जैसा कि मैने उपर मेरी पहली थ्रैड में अनुरोध किया था कि फ़ोटो एलबम्ब में कुछ खास तबदीलियां लाई जायें.....आज हम सभी जाटलैंड्र्स को ये जान कर अत्यंत खुशी होगी कि सत्येष्वर जी के प्रयाशों से फ़ोटो एलबम्ब की खुबसूरत..:eek:..आकर्षक एवम मनमोहिनी काया कल्प इतनी जल्दी संभव हो पाई है।

आप सभी की पुरानी फ़ोटो (फ़ोटो गैलेरी वाली) आपकी प्रोफ़ाइल में सुरक्षित लगा दी गई हैं। अब आप अपनी ओर नई एलबम्बस भी बना सकते हैं....।

इस संदर्भ में किसी भी प्रकार की सहयता के लिये सम्पर्क करें ..:p..।
वीरेन्द्र नरवाल

VirenderNarwal
July 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Apart of the Photo Albums there is one more nice feature….Customize Profile… which may not aware by most of members…let me take this opportunity to brief about this beautiful feature.

As when you click user profile ...there is one option as Customize Profile….Click that option…..in this new window….there are Style Customize Example Key…..where you can save……reset new fields….and before saving you can have a view.

जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं कि इस रगींन दुनियां में रगों की बहुत महत्वता है..:p….अत: रगों की महत्वता को मद्देनज़र रखते हुये अब आप भी अपनी प्रोफ़ाइल को रगींन और खुबसूरत बना लीजिये…...:)