PDA

View Full Version : JAT-Just Animal Type to "JUST AND TRUTH"

jat222in
February 18th, 2008, 11:25 AM
JAT-Just Animal Type, this is the definition which i countered many times in my life from the end of friend circle. And me being a JAT is trying to change there philosophy and somehow i suceed. Because in all over the world the JAT's are shining now a days. So the new Definition of JAT is - "JUSTICE AND TRUTH". In this world of high technology i feel proud to see the several Jats at the higher post either in Govt sector or in Private sector. The changes are possible only due our PARENTS. Now a days Jat does not means to KHET-DHRANTI, JOTA-BUGGI, TRACTOR-TROLLEY, etc. but now the JAT means to SIFTWARE ENGR, MECH. ENGR, SPACE ENGR, DRDO-SCIT, DIG, CM, PM, DOCTOR, PROFESSIOR etc,

ahlwit
February 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM
dear friend
JAT stand for JUST APPRECIATE THEM cause if u try to JUST AVOID THEM then they can JUDGE ADVOCATE & TRIAL THEIR OWN CASE
just proud to be a texan

लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते.....

बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते.......

देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके.......

और कहते ....

""काश हम भी जाट होते......""

anilsinghd
February 18th, 2008, 07:59 PM
It might be inviting criticism but i am really not a firm believer in extra prudency.
We all should and must feel pride of our country , our culture and traditions but there is no room for cultivating a feeling of superiority.

And the fact that we are doing great is true but without drawing a comparision on how others are faring , it is like seeing only a part of story .
No way this is a suggestion that we are not doing well (Please dont misinterpret or extrapolate ).
It is just that i guess everybody is doing good.

On one hand i have seen people who are so well natured , so respectful , dignified , amazing persona and they epitome the picture of success blended with the tradition.
While at the same time , i have seen those "jat-engineers" or "jat-software guys " who sitting on the internet have from somewhere ( i dont know where than somewhere is :confused: ) have derived the license of categorising each of their rubbish talks , rude and undignified behaviour as being jatish.

Being a moderator of a big jat community on orkut helps to be in touch of these so-called wonder guys , who have an excuse for all their misbehaviours --- jat to nyun hi hovain sain.
Who have a pretty well excuse of misbehaving with girls and then saying --- hum to swaad le rahe they !

But at the same time , have found and met some wonderful focussed and dedicated guys who will beat u anyday in their haryanvi ( and this if for those who categorise their cheap language as jatu language ) and yet are so well organised and knowledgeable when it comes dowb to business.

PErsonally therefore i dont feel any need of attaching too much importance on just being jat !!!

:)

skadian123
February 18th, 2008, 11:02 PM
A number of Acronyms Like JUST AVOID THEM, JUST ANIMAL TYPE have been used for Jats. This kind of treatment that is meted out to them is pretty common in North India by the rest of the well-to-do and/or influntial communities. It is used more like an abuse like - "Yeh iss liye aisa kar raha hae kyonki yeh jaat hae" or "kya jaaton jaise kar raha hae".

It is rightly said in hindi - Badd se badnaam bura. Jat community has from time immemorial been ostracised by the co-habiting communities. There could be various reasons for this to have happened. These could range from reasons like possession of qualities of straightforwardness, fairness, justice etc to reasons like being resistant to change (could be resistant to change in the way of life, the thought process, the way interactions with other communities are made).

Yes we do now have jats entering professions unheard of within the community earlier. But does that mean losing our heritage to the onslaught of large scale migration from outside in the name of development. In towns and villages of Haryana like Rohtak the other communities are subdued in their attitude of JUST AVOID THEM only because Jats are in a majority there.
But things would soon change when like Delhi and elsewhere Jats gradually turn into a minority and are thinly spread out with large scale migration happening and land being blatantly sold out to outsiders.

We have well read and educated people from other communities like marathis and bengalis - but one thing is common and that is their love for their languages and culture. No matter how educated people from these communities are, they prefer to talk in their own languages and follow their customs.

Being modern is not to forget your roots - the trees that grow the tallest have very long and firm roots.

vijay123
February 20th, 2008, 05:44 AM
I am jat from western UP and I have spent my entire life outside these jat dominated areas - mainly in Punjab and then Gurgaon (for work). I have never come across anyone who used the acronyms mentioned here - Just Avoid Them or Just Animal Type. In fact I came to know of such acronyms only here along with Justice And Truth.

People in general tend to not use any abusive or derogatory language unless they are provoked. I am sure that if any of you will boast that JAT stands for Justice and Truth, then definitely someone will retaliate with an opposite kind of definition. So friends, do not go into such boastfulness at all. Jat is a clan or caste and let it be that only. There is nothing like Justice And Truth.

When we work or study along with a person from lower caste, do we discriminate against hom or say you are a chamar or chuhda. NO, but if he will behave in a repulsive manner, then definitely you will say something derogatory. What I am trying to say is that people dont use bad words unless provoked.

vijay123
February 20th, 2008, 05:58 AM
In this world of high technology i feel proud to see the several Jats at the higher post either in Govt sector or in Private sector. The changes are possible only due our PARENTS. Now a days Jat does not means to KHET-DHRANTI, JOTA-BUGGI, TRACTOR-TROLLEY, etc. but now the JAT means to SIFTWARE ENGR, MECH. ENGR, SPACE ENGR, DRDO-SCIT, DIG, CM, PM, DOCTOR, PROFESSIOR etc,

Earlier also jats were there working as doctors, engineers, professors, defence officers etc. With time a lot of avenues has opened and ppl now are taking professions that are new - IT, BPO, Pharma, Bio-tech etc.

But with handful of jats we can not equate JATs to these professions. Majority of jats still lives in villages and if we look at our villages then we will find that there are only handfuls of Jats that have good jobs.

Kheti-Dranti, Jhota Buggi or Tractor Trolley have not brought a bad name to Jats. It is brought by indiscipline, gangs in schools, desi katta, unemployment, eve-teasing, crude language, and loot maar. By crude language I do not mean the language we speak at home or village but
the way we sprinkle it with tons of gaalis. If you go to a jat dominated area or public transport, you will find that most of the ppl do not bother about the presence of ladies/girls or kids. Every sentence starts and ends with a gaali for maa/beti/or behan.

Even when someone is driving a buggi, the poor jhota has to endure atleast 100 gaali from ghar to khet and back.

Unless we do not know how to speak with etiquettes and manners, the other communities are justified to use whatever acronyms they want. They do not use such acronyms because they are interacting with us but mainly because they have interacted or experienced the majority of us and over a period have developed an image. All this might sound bitter but truth is seldom sweet.

ssindhu
February 25th, 2008, 10:51 AM
JAT-Just Animal Type, this is the definition which i countered many times in my life from the end of friend circle. And me being a JAT is trying to change there philosophy and somehow i suceed. Because in all over the world the JAT's are shining now a days. So the new Definition of JAT is - "JUSTICE AND TRUTH". In this world of high technology i feel proud to see the several Jats at the higher post either in Govt sector or in Private sector. The changes are possible only due our PARENTS. Now a days Jat does not means to KHET-DHRANTI, JOTA-BUGGI, TRACTOR-TROLLEY, etc. but now the JAT means to SIFTWARE ENGR, MECH. ENGR, SPACE ENGR, DRDO-SCIT, DIG, CM, PM, DOCTOR, PROFESSIOR etc,

they are shining as much as india shone in times of BJP govt...hahahahahaha...

and just to help you thwart your disillusion, jats must be doing better basing their brain (as you said they are grabbing good jobs), but they are still rudimentary in mind...the rusted junkyard is their mind

i wish they have as good a mind as they have brain...and i believe mind is more important than brain...brain everybody mortal has, but not mind

jat222in
February 25th, 2008, 01:52 PM

and just to help you thwart your disillusion, jats must be doing better basing their brain (as you said they are grabbing good jobs), but they are still rudimentary in mind...the rusted junkyard is their mind

i wish they have as good a mind as they have brain...and i believe mind is more important than brain...brain everybody mortal has, but not mind

Very Well Said Seema Ji, each abd every process takes some time to perform. Simillarly Jat's also need some time to refined. But one thing u shud be accept that now a days Jat's are ready to change the direction or wind. Mind is also necessary in all things. A healthy mind is also very much necessary to perform the gud things around u.

trueblueindian
February 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM

and thats why they allways attract name calling and criticsm ..... :):rolleyes:

:) out of curiosity - Does that include you as well MAM :eek::p

i do appreciate ur wishes for community .....

never ever heard of the " Just Animal Type" thing in my life may be a new linggo or that i am generelly not sorrounded by JAT - Jelous pppl/communities/groups -- fortunate enough in that case :)

ssindhu
February 26th, 2008, 10:41 AM
i do appreciate ur wishes for community .....

never ever heard of the " Just Animal Type" thing in my life may be a new linggo or that i am generelly not sorrounded by JAT - Jelous pppl/communities/groups -- fortunate enough in that case :)

oh chum...you took it on heart...

but I assure you that i don't fall in this bracket. i possess a big mind, besides my small brain.

kabir
February 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Here is a man with an open mind; you can feel the breeze through it:)

solankimk
March 28th, 2008, 12:48 PM

Defination of JAT

1. Just Action For Truth
2. Justic Action & Truth
3.Unpad JAt Pada Jaisa , Pad Likh Jat Khuda Jaisa

yatinder19
March 29th, 2008, 08:47 AM
It might be inviting criticism but i am really not a firm believer in extra prudency.
We all should and must feel pride of our country , our culture and traditions but there is no room for cultivating a feeling of superiority.

And the fact that we are doing great is true but without drawing a comparision on how others are faring , it is like seeing only a part of story .
No way this is a suggestion that we are not doing well (Please dont misinterpret or extrapolate ).
It is just that i guess everybody is doing good.

On one hand i have seen people who are so well natured , so respectful , dignified , amazing persona and they epitome the picture of success blended with the tradition.
While at the same time , i have seen those "jat-engineers" or "jat-software guys " who sitting on the internet have from somewhere ( i dont know where than somewhere is :confused: ) have derived the license of categorising each of their rubbish talks , rude and undignified behaviour as being jatish.

Being a moderator of a big jat community on orkut helps to be in touch of these so-called wonder guys , who have an excuse for all their misbehaviours --- jat to nyun hi hovain sain.
Who have a pretty well excuse of misbehaving with girls and then saying --- hum to swaad le rahe they !

But at the same time , have found and met some wonderful focussed and dedicated guys who will beat u anyday in their haryanvi ( and this if for those who categorise their cheap language as jatu language ) and yet are so well organised and knowledgeable when it comes dowb to business.

PErsonally therefore i dont feel any need of attaching too much importance on just being jat !!!

:)
RIGHT and TRUE...
There should not be any proudy feeling...There are all types of good/bad people in all communities...

kusumdhochak
March 29th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Apne par bahut proud hone se pehle hum logon ko shayad bahut kuch sudharane ki jaroorat hai. Jab log hamen rude ya uncivilised kahte hain to usme kafi kuch sachchai bhi hoti hai (Sad but quite true).
One major problem with our community is that we somehow don't seem to know peaceful ways of dealing with situaions. people pick up a fight so fast. mostly don't believe in following rules.....

when one talks about a community, one need to look at a general person. I know everyone here is educted and well mannered and has right to feel good about it But general situation is really quite bad in comparision to other communities
( though we probably have an edge in terms of physical strenth.)

Sidhujat
May 5th, 2008, 06:34 AM
JAT: JUST ARROGANT and TERRIFIC

ysjabp
May 5th, 2008, 02:16 PM

JUSTICE ACTION TRUTH

anil_rathee
May 6th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Apne par bahut proud hone se pehle hum logon ko shayad bahut kuch sudharane ki jaroorat hai. Jab log hamen rude ya uncivilised kahte hain to usme kafi kuch sachchai bhi hoti hai (Sad but quite true).
One major problem with our community is that we somehow don't seem to know peaceful ways of dealing with situaions. people pick up a fight so fast. mostly don't believe in following rules.....

when one talks about a community, one need to look at a general person. I know everyone here is educted and well mannered and has right to feel good about it But general situation is really quite bad in comparision to other communities
( though we probably have an edge in terms of physical strenth.)

agree ..........
though india is growing. Everybody is going for higher education and respected professions. Still I dont find that much percentage of jats in such areas. One more thing mentioned by few members is our rude and unmanared bhaviour is a big concerns. I dont know why it happens but its the truth that we are rude and short tempered. IO personnely faced the same with myslef many times. I always think that i will behave politly but whenver things come to me I dont know why ( may be genetic feature) I coudnt control and felt bad after the time passed.
So I think if we want to improve our image as a community we should learn to behave as well cultured humans and learns etiquettes to interact with others, and should not hurt others for our so called proudy behavious. If we will learn to respect other communities we will definately get respect from others in return. Otherwise we will be called JAT - JUST AVOID THEM.

i think it make sense
wat u guys think
thanks and regards
Anil Rathee