PDA

View Full Version : A small achievement I wish to share- F.N.A.Sc

sangwans
February 27th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Dear all Jatlandians,

With the well-wishes of all of you, this year I have been elected as the Fellow of National Academy of Sciences (India) i.e. F.N.A.Sc. in recognition of my research work on secondary metabolites and metabolism in medicinal and aromatic plants particularly Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) what we locally call "Akksand" in Haryanavi. This is a small follow-up recognition after last years election as Fellow of the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (F.N.A.A.S.).

With thanks to all of you.

Rajender Sangwan

dkumars
February 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Dear all Jatlandians,

With the well-wishes of all of you, this year I have been elected as the Fellow of National Academy of Sciences (India) i.e. F.N.A.Sc. in recognition of my research work on secondary metabolites and metabolism in medicinal and aromatic plants particularly Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) what we locally call "Akksand" in Haryanavi. This is a small follow-up recognition after last years election as Fellow of the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (F.N.A.A.S.).

With thanks to all of you.

Rajender Sangwan

Bahut bahut badhaayian Sangwan ji :)
Wish u all the very best for future:)

sanjeetsparp
February 27th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Congrats Sir ... for the great achievement..

Mere ko to aaj peta lega ye Ashwagandh - Aksand hota hai .....
Jab main chhota tha to kisi ko bhi chot legti thee ya ungli pakti thee ... tab poore gaaaon main ek jegha ek paudha tha ... jis ke patte todne ke liye log bolte thee. or unhe pees ke ya jela ke wehaan legaate thee...

Please tell Hindi and haryanvi terminology for some more plants so that we can recall about the benefits of the local plants ....

Please tell what are the benefits of these plants in common life and how we can use them ....

spdeshwal
February 27th, 2008, 03:04 PM
congratulations Dr. Sangwan! It is not small but big achievement.

ygulia
February 27th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Congratulations Dr. Sangwan, It is a great achievement.

cooljat
February 27th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Congrats & Kudos to you, Dr. Saab!!
Keep Rising...Keep Shining.... :):)

Godspeed!...

Rock on
Jit

sumitsehrawat
February 27th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Sangwan Sir, many congratulations to you.
"A small achievement I wish to share- F.N.A.Sc " ... The humility in you considering it 'small' is well appreciated.
Congratulations once again:)!

Thanks,
Sumit

anilsinghd
February 27th, 2008, 11:16 PM
My sincere wishes ! :)

lrburdak
February 28th, 2008, 08:29 AM
congratulations Dr. Rajender Singh ji Sangwan! Great achievement.

lrburdak
February 28th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Here you are on Jatland Wiki, may like to add more info

http://www.jatland.com/home/Rajender_Singh_Sangwan

Regards,

deepakchoudhry
February 28th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Congratulations Sangwanji. Great achievement.

Aap agay asay hi taraki karay aisi hamari shubh kamana hai.

rainuohlyan
February 28th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Congratulations Dr. Sangwan n wish u luck for more achievements in future..... Its really a gr8 achievement for India for Haryana n for Jats......Keep it up....

vijay
February 28th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Congratulations Dr. Sangwan:)

It's nice to know that herbs (plants) mentioned in Vedas thousand years back are getting attention from modern medical science and find it worth research.

narenderkharb
February 28th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Congratulations Sangwan Saheb. Wish you all the success in your future endeavours.

jitendershooda
February 29th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Bahut bahut mubarak ho Sangwan Saab!!!

Aur topic bhi aapne bahut aacha choose karya ... very less people look towards such treasures we possess but runs towards west without researching ours.

bls31
February 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Congratulation, kindly keep the good work going Brig Lakshman

gaganjat
February 29th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Bahut bhadiya ! mubarak ho !