PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my small achievement with JaT Community

ravileo
March 12th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Respected Jatlanders,

Every year on the Guinness World Record day (9th of Nov) many Guinness World Record Holders send somthing or set new records to celebrate GWR day.

So following the pattern I send a painting(5x4m) on the theme of
'' Guinness's Logo" in the month of October-07 and it was selected one of the best painting there.I recieved appreciation letter from Shopie Whiting, Manager of Records Management Team of Guinness Wrold records.

Here is the link for my appreciation letter:
http://www.jatland.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?n=611

And here in the given below thread you can see some of my paintings:
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22899

Thank You
http://www.jatland.com/home/Ravi_Shankar_Godara (http://www.jatland.com/home/Ravi_Shankar_Godara)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qCfUumaSs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qCfUumaSs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOabB5FyOU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOabB5FyOU)

mukeshkumar007
March 12th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Respected Jatlanders,

Every year on the Guinness World Record day (9th of Nov) many Guinness World Record Holders send somthing or set new records to celebrate GWR day.

'' Guinness's Logo" in the month of October-07 and it was selected one of the best painting there.I recieved appreciation letter from Shopie Whiting, Manager of Records Management Team of Guinness Wrold records.

Congrats brother. Keep it up. :)

jitendershooda
March 12th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Bahut badhiya bhai ... mandya rahe ...!!!

puniaanita
March 13th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Congrets Ravi
Best of Luck For future.

shweta123
March 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Keep going ! You deserve a great future, just move on with high spirits :)

sanjeetsparp
March 13th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Congrats for the present achievement bro and best of luck for the future ...

cooljat
March 13th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Congrats Bro, ur indeed a brilliant Jat boy!
keep shining and keep making us proud!!
Godspeed!

Rock on
Jit

dkumars
March 13th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Bahut bahut badhaiya bhai.
Bhagwaan aur tumhaari mehnat tumhe aise hi safalta delaate rahe.:)

mschoudhary
March 13th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Congrats Bhai , you have done excellent job to make us proud. Keep on Dear.

kumarsunny
March 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM
hi ravi. i am very happy to know aal about your world record.you are real a fantastic artist. i pray to god that you will achieve all of of your goals in life.and i am sure that in future your will become a sucessfull & genius artist.again congratulations...........may god help you in finding ur targets....

mamtadg
March 14th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Efforts always pays off................... great job:)

devchodhary
March 14th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Congrates Ravi....
keep it up.
All Jatlanders are proud of you.

sumitsehrawat
March 14th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Hey Ravi...many many and many more congratulations:)!!
Really very impressive...

Wish u good luck for your future.

wishes:),
Sumit

gaganjat
March 14th, 2008, 04:20 PM
sabash ravi sabash !
kasutta chaora sai tu.
Dil khus kar diya tune

crsnadar
March 14th, 2008, 05:24 PM
PRIDE OF INDIA

We all are proud of you Dear Ravi Bhai...

You are an inspiration for all JAT Youngesters & JAT GenX...

Moreoevr not only for the JAT community...but for the WHOLE INDIA....

Keep the INDIAN Flag at the TOP always...

We all are short of words...to express the deserving applause...

May all INDIAN GenX shine the same way...

All the very very BEST..!

VirenderNarwal
March 14th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Congrats Mr. Ravi ji
We all proud of you.
Our best wishes always with you.

mkm_jat
March 14th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Congratulations dost.....
Keep the spirit high...

dndeswal
March 15th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Congratulations for your achievements, Ravi.

Hope you will run on the path of progress, despite difficulties of life and impediments in the way.

inder1986
March 15th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Dear Ravi,
aap jese logo se milne ka maan karta hai liken himmet nahi hoti.
Kuch bhi ho Ravi u r guinness person in world.
Dost esha luck kisi kisi ka hota hai.
And i hope u and u r family alaways happy.
Someday somehow watever u prayed for will COME TRUE...
It may not be in the exact pakage u wanted...
But... It will be what GOD thinks is best for YOU...

Thanks Yaar

nehasinghaz
March 16th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Very good Ravi,we all are proud of you.Outstanding work. Your hard work and the blessings of your loved ones helped you in fetching this result. We all wish you many more colourful success in the future. God bless you .

bislas
March 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
CONGRATULATION... RAVI
Whatever happens, there is a way forward. Remember that as you welcome each moment and each new development.

Maniisha
March 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Congratulations for your achievements ... :)

ravileo
March 17th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks to all Jatlanders for congratulating me.

staliyan
April 1st, 2008, 12:42 AM
It is very rare to see any jaat in the field of Art specially in Paintings, It is a good move and and great appreciation for you.
Keep going keep it.

Congrats and All the Best for future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

netrapalsingh
April 1st, 2008, 12:24 PM
Respected Jatlanders,

Here is the link for my appreciation letter:
http://www.jatland.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?n=611

And here in the given below thread you can see some of my paintings:
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22899

Thank You
http://www.jatland.com/home/Ravi_Shankar_Godara (http://www.jatland.com/home/Ravi_Shankar_Godara)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qCfUumaSs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7qCfUumaSs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOabB5FyOU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOabB5FyOU)

bahoot bahoot mubarak dost,

netra...

rajeshnain
April 4th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Heartily Congratulations Ravi !
Great Achievment Ravi Bhai. May you achieve the similar in your next and every next mission!

We all are proud of you. You are an inspiration for all Indian Youngsters.
Wish you a great and successful Life for your Goals And Objectives...
I do not have enough words to express the pleasure and proud felt on your success.
Whole Jat community should be proud and greatful to have such a courageous, Talented and skillful person within the same.
Congratulations once again...
If you need any kind of help regarding your work & activities, I am always ready and will feel a pleasure by doing that. And I am quite sure everyone here on this this portal would be feeling the same for you as you are "A SHINING STAR OF JAT COMMUNITY"
CONGRATES AND KEEP IT UP......

leobijender
April 7th, 2008, 07:24 PM
maja aa gaya bhai,
esi tarah lage raho

jyotikohar
April 8th, 2008, 11:12 AM
:)bahoot ae kaamal baat sae........nue jaatan ka nam roshan hota rahwae ............

bhavnasingh20
April 9th, 2008, 03:18 PM
congratulations.....

all the best for more of such achievements in future....

v r really proud of u.....:)

tinku26s
April 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM
good on you mate!

vipinrathee
April 9th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Congrats buddy...keeep it up....we all are proud of you

loginrahul
April 10th, 2008, 11:05 AM
great work mate.......

Bhai, We all r waiting for next karnama from u.......

amit21singh
April 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM
well done bhai saab

sheorands
April 11th, 2008, 11:57 AM
:)
Congrats brother. Keep it up. :) Congratulations dost you have realy done appriciable task .Keep it up:o

rajeevbhooker
April 12th, 2008, 11:01 AM
gud luck dear...........its very gud effort dear

misguidedyouth
April 12th, 2008, 12:34 PM
bahut khub....

cma123
April 13th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Keep it up brdr,,,as every job dn by u,,wud take U towards,,ur success,:o:):p

manojm
April 14th, 2008, 12:54 PM
congratulations ravi !!!!

khirwar
April 16th, 2008, 09:16 PM
all the best bhai..........keep up the good work........

ritu
April 16th, 2008, 10:11 PM
all the bestt.congrats

sunitahooda
April 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Ravi when i met you i'd not got a clue that you are such an extraordinary person. I feel good having known a person like you. May God bless you in your endeavours :)May you reach the ZENITH n shine like a STAR:)

rajeshchhikara
April 23rd, 2008, 07:05 PM
congrates yaar

well done

i aapreciate u!

keep it up

netrapalsingh
April 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
bahoot bahoot badhai dost

netra...

bahadur1
April 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Bhai Ravishankar Ji,

A lot of congratulations on getting this type of achievement and please try to keep it up.

positivelook
April 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Ravi bhai
Nice work man keep shining like a star!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Nishantrathi82
April 24th, 2008, 02:27 PM
That's really great keep it up ,keep going bro.
Good luck for future also.

Gauri
April 24th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Many Congratulations ravi.....
We r all (jats) proud of u.

All the best n Keep Up the Spirit

ritu
April 26th, 2008, 12:08 AM
ravi in sab achievements ke saath saath ek accha insaan bhi banane ki koshish karana .kaath ki haandi ek baar hi chadti hai.i hope u understand what i am saying.ye dimak jab jayad hota hai na to dono hi trah se istemaal kiya ja sakta hai to be in guiness book and to be used somewhere else too.i hope u will use it wisely

ratheetheraist
April 26th, 2008, 01:22 AM
ravi in sab achievements ke saath saath ek accha insaan bhi banane ki koshish karana .kaath ki haandi ek baar hi chadti hai.i hope u understand what i am saying.ye dimak jab jayad hota hai na to dono hi trah se istemaal kiya ja sakta hai to be in guiness book and to be used somewhere else too.i hope u will use it wisely

dost..bahut acha lagta hai jab koi naujawan aisey medal laa kar deta hai desh ko..!!

par mjhey nai pta tha..iss shaitaan ka dimaak itna ulta bhi chalta hai or yeh itney nakli id bna k logon ko dhokhey de raha hai..!!

khair apney aap ko sambhalo bhai..ek record bnaney sey kaam poora ho gaya kya tumhara desh mey or apney parents k liye or kuch nai karna..!!

anita punia bhi bann jaya karey yo ghaghra pehr key aaya karey apni taaii ka bhes badal k uu..or gaali galoch karta hai fir, besharmi pey utra kai senior members k beech..aajey pta chala mnney bhi..!!

JL moderators kuch karo bhai iska ilaj..!!

keshavdahiya
April 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM
anita punia bhi bann jaya karey yo ghaghra pehr key aaya karey apni taaii ka bhes badal k uu..or gaali galoch karta hai fir, besharmi pey utra kai senior members k beech..aajey pta chala mnney bhi..!!

JL moderators kuch karo bhai iska ilaj..!!

bikasss bhyaa yeh lo :thappad
aise baat karte hain koi.....ravi nei kitna badda kaam kiya hai.....giness rec banna ke....aur tu isper ilzaam lagga raha hai.....shame on you:boxing

ab yeh chahe ghaghraa peher ke dhunge maaare...ya kisse ko gaali galoch karre.......u have no rite to say such words against such a talented chap...or rather champu

iib tei koi record bananaa hi padeigaa......

ritu
April 26th, 2008, 02:30 AM
ab fake ids ka record banayega ravi chahe chotti alli:tamatar anita hi kyu na banana pade.kilkki:rock:eek: @chotti alli
aise baat karte hain koi.....ravi nei kitna badda kaam kiya hai.....giness rec banna ke....aur tu isper ilzaam lagga raha hai.....shame on you:boxing

ab yeh chahe ghaghraa peher ke dhunge maaare...ya kisse ko gaali galoch karre.......u have no rite to say such words against such a talented chap...or rather champu

ygulia
April 26th, 2008, 04:31 AM

Agar vichar chote ho to bada kaam bhi chota ho jaata hai.
ye fake id ka kaam to bahut hi neech kaam hai.

ritu
April 26th, 2008, 05:59 AM
I hope u will say sorry to all the people u hurt.especially to the people u abused using fake id.

naveenbazad
April 26th, 2008, 11:02 AM
i think whatever i know abt ravi ...he is a guy who has just passed 12th and he is in bsc ... abusing of any ppl is bad .. i feeel that too much stressed is being given on senior or admin ... no body can abuse any body .. and regarding making of id , ppl at his age do make these id and do mischiefs .. they r no judge to say abt him any thing ...

these things of making id will get away as he grows up and when u r saying any thing to him ask urself havent u done the same things at his age .... ... so can they be taken to use harsh words ........

spdeshwal
April 27th, 2008, 05:29 AM
This is very harsh or i would say very cruel of you Ritu? Let it pass like so many unpleasant incidents on Jatland. Hurting somebody's self esteem is doing more harm than good. We shouldn't force him or anybody else to say sorry! let it come from within himself or the person involved. . I guess, there are 100s of members with fake ID. If it is " kahin pe ningahen kahin pe Nishana", than it is a bigger mistake. It is always better to choose the other path, through the admin and so on or communicate to the person directly.

If we feel Jatland like a community, bigger family etc. etc. than stop humiliating our own people specially the younger one's. I fully agree with what Naveen has observed. Ravi is a very very talented young man but not perfect For the matter of fact no body is perfect.

I may be wrong on this Ritu but nothing personal. I have written these lines from my own experience. I have a grown up and very talented son but lately not performing to his capabilities. We have observed that whenever we talk about his negativities in front of others, that really hurts him and ultimately does harm than any good.

ritu
April 27th, 2008, 05:37 PM
yes sir u r rt but you do not know the whole truth and i would not write here as u said i wont say anything to harm him.its his life and he will eventually face the consequences.

This is very harsh or i would say very cruel of you Ritu? Let it pass like so many unpleasant incidents on Jatland. Hurting somebody's self esteem is doing more harm than good. We shouldn't force him or anybody else to say sorry! let it come from within himself or the person involved. . I guess, there are 100s of members with fake ID. If it is " kahin pe ningahen kahin pe Nishana", than it is a bigger mistake. It is always better to choose the other path, through the admin and so on or communicate to the person directly.

If we feel Jatland like a community, bigger family etc. etc. than stop humiliating our own people specially the younger one's. I fully agree with what Naveen has observed. Ravi is a very very talented young man but not perfect For the matter of fact no body is perfect.

I may be wrong on this Ritu but nothing personal. I have written these lines from my own experience. I have a grown up and very talented son but lately not performing to his capabilities. We have observed that whenever we talk about his negativities in front of others, that really hurts him and ultimately does harm than any good.

ratheetheraist
April 27th, 2008, 08:20 PM

uncle ji bhot achey vichar hain... no doubts..!!

par aap ritu ko kya blame kar rahey ho..usko toh sirf achi tarah rehney k liye hi kaha tha...jismey ritu ki koi galti nahi hai..jo aap ritu ki iss baat ko cruel keh rahey ho..usney badda uski ghetti pey paanh dhar diyaa..yoh naa e mera koi dusman sai naa ee ritu ka..apni jindgi main yoh tarakki karey bhot achi baat..par nu bejtti karta na haandey aadey..!!

or aapko kuch pta nahi hai kya hua hai toh aap kyun yun umpire ban gae bina delievery dekhey..??

iss aapkey talended young man ney sabkey beech mey..iss jatland parivaar..family etc etc ki senior ladies k beech mey gaaliyaan nikali thi...or woh bhi ek baar nahi baar baar..diff ids sey..yeh talented young man aapkey ya aapki family member k saamney yun abuse karta toh aap isko kuch zayada talented tareekey sey hi samjhaatey or woh ritu sey kuch zayada hi cruel hota...!!

iska talent humney foonknaa saii yoh theek tariya baat nahi kar sakta jibb..kuee main paddien issey talented young boys ... !!!

sumitsehrawat
April 27th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Can someone direct me to Anita Punia.... i mean his/her posts.

Thanks,
Sumit

dndeswal
April 27th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Can someone direct me to Anita Punia.... i mean his/her posts.

Thanks,
Sumit

Well, Sumit, you can see her in this very thread - see post No. 4 - and then go to her posts after clicking the profile. BTW, what is special in that - at this moment, her status is shown as 'banned'.

sumitsehrawat
April 27th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Deswal sir, post 49 me likha hai "anita punia bhi bann jaya karey yo ghaghra pehr key aaya karey apni taaii ka bhes badal k uu..or gaali galoch karta hai fir, besharmi pey utra kai senior members k beech..aajey pta chala mnney bhi..!!"

So thought of reading about her... I mean ...him!!

Thanks,
Sumit

Well, Sumit, you can see her in this very thread - see post No. 4 - and then go to her posts after clicking the profile. BTW, what is special in that - at this moment, her status is shown as 'banned'.

spdeshwal
April 28th, 2008, 01:37 AM
I am sorry Ritu, Vikash and others for reacting in haste and without knowing the full story!