PDA

View Full Version : jats getting ecstatic

harra
March 24th, 2008, 02:24 AM
some of the members seems to have got no inkling of history . when criticising other community particularly rajputs they forget that during british rule it were jats who themselves claimed to have originated from rajputs in so many of the suveys that british conducted .

when calling others to be foolish and coward , will these people clarify what their forefathers did to throw away mughals and british . why is sir choturam regaded in such high esteeem when he accepted knighthood conferred by british.

yeh bawli jhalar , sare jat kaum ko badnam kar rahe hai . just by pasting their photos on forum think of themselves as shoorveer . how many gallantry award winner u have produced in comparison to rajputs .

vijay
March 24th, 2008, 03:17 AM
how many gallantry award winner u have produced in comparison to rajputs .

We never married our daughters to Moughals .............. can you claim the same at once ?

navingulia
March 24th, 2008, 01:27 PM
1. ye jo rajput jhuk jhuk ke hukum hukum karte rahte hain na, ye gulaami ki den hai jo jaaton ne kabhi nahin ki.
2. indian army has more jats and jat regiments than rajputs.
3. see the gallantry award winner lists of indian army for Jats.
4. jats have sacrificed maximum lives in all wars including kargil.
5. 'rajput' is no caste/race, it was name given by kings to their soldiers so that the soldiers become their absolute gulaams and die fighting for them.
6. rajput rulers had fictitious stories of bravery written for them where as they joined hands with moghuls against rest of india.

till date i have never written one word bad about rajputs. think before you question others.

navingulia
March 24th, 2008, 02:16 PM
if being a jat or a rajput cannot make me a better person, it wont be worth it

kabir
March 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM
some of the members seems to have got no inkling of history . when criticising other community particularly rajputs they forget that during british rule it were jats who themselves claimed to have originated from rajputs in so many of the suveys that british conducted .

when calling others to be foolish and coward , will these people clarify what their forefathers did to throw away mughals and british . why is sir choturam regaded in such high esteeem when he accepted knighthood conferred by british.

yeh bawli jhalar , sare jat kaum ko badnam kar rahe hai . just by pasting their photos on forum think of themselves as shoorveer . how many gallantry award winner u have produced in comparison to rajputs .

History, you'd agree, is unlike a linear equation. You can't deduce the precise value of 'x', only opine. Point I am trying to make is: what Jats did and what Rajputs didn't or vice-versa, we can't wholly substantiate.

And hence, it doesn't give any of us (or for that matter you) a reason to target either (in fact any) community.

Because it is popularly mentioned that Jaichand was a traitor doesn't make all Rajputs traitors, just as a gallantary award to one of yours or one among us can't make everyone a "shoorveer".

I, personally, don't feel abusing any community makes me any superior and frankly I don't give a damn to in what esteem others hold my people.

Anyways, you rightly ventured to use the word "some of the members." There are a few black sheeps everywhere.

I can safely presume you made the opinion on the basis of a dew posts/threads on the history section. Have you had a closer look at other fora, you wouldn't have posted it in the first place. Having been on this site for the last one year, I am in a position to assure you that we at Jatland have better things to do than abuse Rajputs or Gujjars.

We are busy abusing ourselves, for godsake!!

Need examples? Just go and see a thread closed by a moderator.

harra
March 24th, 2008, 07:30 PM
this is really soothing to learn from some really intelligent members on this forum about worthlessness of criticising other communities . this proves the progressive nature of jats as a whole .
education and exposure definetly have a role in moulding one's thoughts thats the reason why relatively backward jats of rajasthan still think strictly on caste terms which is hindering them being accepted by others .
no need to be submissive ,but still fact remains most of the jat historians have claimed jats origin from rajputs. see e.g of patiala riyasat ,. moreover don't forget rulers and jagirdars of marwar and mewar were always kind to jats and their regard and respect towards us and in particular our mothers and sisters is reflected even to this date .

shailendra
March 24th, 2008, 08:19 PM
some of the members seems to have got no inkling of history . yeh bawli jhalar , sare jat kaum ko badnam kar rahe hai . just by pasting their photos on forum think of themselves as shoorveer .

Oh yeah?... and pray tell us what are you gonna do about it Mr. Harra Shoorveer yourself?????????? :rolleyes:

You know what? No one here needs a certificate especially from you, no one invited you and no one is gonna stop you from getting the h#@LL outta here....
While I totally refuse to 'explain' my/our/his stand on why we discuss what we discuss here, I do find your thread topic's heading distasteful and inflammatory...
You wanna get into a war of words? Then just let me know the time and place and appropriate forum, because if you continue to sow your seeds of uneccessary jealousy here and create a rift on this Jatland forum then you are in for a long haul mr rajput sympathazier!

harra
March 24th, 2008, 08:32 PM
We never married our daughters to Moughals .............. can you claim the same at once ?

I am sorry to say that the point didnt go down well with some members .

cooljat
March 24th, 2008, 09:00 PM
This Mr Harra aka Sanjay is a RAJPUT guy!!

Mods where the heck are you guys?? Stop this bullshit by banning this Mr Harra!!

Come on do the needful before it gets nasty here...

Come on!!!!!...

Rock on
Jit

sidchhikara
March 24th, 2008, 11:58 PM

There are no verifiable factual accounts about the instances of valor of the various Indian people against foreign invaders. Don't quote historians from 500 years ago who worked for the rajah's - they will obviously be biased. I will gladly use those writings as toilet paper and also the CBSE text they teach in schools.

Here is a fact..... despite you making tall claims about the bravery of Rajputs... India was ruled by the moghuls and then by the British. Since the Rajputs were in charge.... I would say they failed miserably.

Hey ..... hey .... hey and don't forget sati.... Its a wonderful practice thought out by the putz. It puts them right in competition with the Taliban. Don't you have a barbeque to attend this weekend??

Look putz, why don't you calm down !!

Most issues discussed here are quite progressive. Very few people might say derogatory things about Rajputs or other people and I support their right to say what they want as I support your right to voice an objection.
That is a rare occurence.... most people here have better things to do.

gaganjat
March 25th, 2008, 12:03 AM
I know its a hard time for u !
Depression kills and make u hate urself and others.
There is a cure and that is 'suicide' just wait for a full moon night and jump down from one of the rajput forts. LOOSER :D

anilsinghd
March 25th, 2008, 12:24 AM
There is a cure and that is 'suicide' just wait for a full moon night and jump down from one of the rajput forts. LOOSER :D ]

Thanks for lettng me afford a laugh at the end of it !!!:D

I cant understand that we have so many probs in front of us and so many creeping in and we still think of the history and fight for nothing !!:confused:

cooljat
March 25th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Ha!Ha!Ha! GD bro here you go....;):D:cool:

He or She is a big time Looser, Coward, timid!! Now look Mr Sanjay has become Pragya!!!

itna bhi ke darpok hai Harra farra ke tune to apna sex hi change kar liya!:rolleyes:

Shame on you, looser....go n jump from forts to get Moksha!! :p

Rock on
Jit

There is a cure and that is 'suicide' just wait for a full moon night and jump down from one of the rajput forts. LOOSER :D

keshavdahiya
March 26th, 2008, 03:47 AM
raj-pooot.....does that state >>>raja ke pooot or gulaam...my hindi is bit outdated...can someone clarify...;)

btw Why are we even replying to this kaputt..........:p

as gagan mentioned...does he need to jump of the fort ??.... :D heheh

kayi din mein aao...er isse isse khappitarr kadde pawein hain....

vijay
March 26th, 2008, 04:12 AM
1. ye jo rajput jhuk jhuk ke hukum hukum karte rahte hain na, ye gulaami ki den hai jo jaaton ne kabhi nahin ki.
2. indian army has more jats and jat regiments than rajputs.
3. see the gallantry award winner lists of indian army for Jats.
4. jats have sacrificed maximum lives in all wars including kargil.
5. 'rajput' is no caste/race, it was name given by kings to their soldiers so that the soldiers become their absolute gulaams and die fighting for them.
6. rajput rulers had fictitious stories of bravery written for them where as they joined hands with moghuls against rest of india.

till date i have never written one word bad about rajputs. think before you question others.

Any answer to this post ........ if people dare to post something on real facts ?

vijay
March 26th, 2008, 04:13 AM
if being a jat or a rajput cannot make me a better person, it wont be worth it

Righly said bhai ....... the essence of this life :)

vijay
March 26th, 2008, 04:20 AM

Really funny but yeah best comment so far ...... regarding the issue.

choudhary_tapan
March 26th, 2008, 10:12 AM
I was browsing through old posts :)....some of you might find bit related to this :confused:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16787

back after a while...lots happening!