PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed vaccination

nainakhicher
March 27th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Some recent studies on mice, by German researchers show that the future of vaccines may be in tattoos. Results show, vaccines given by tattooing, produced antibody levels about 16 times higher than vaccines by injections. The cause is that the vibrating tattoo needle:confused: .........causes a wound and inflammation, which stimulates the immune system to seek out antigens. Bt offcourse it may nt b everyone's taste, as it is likely to hurt, bt it could surely have a role in routine vaccination of cattles or in delivering therapeutic vaccines to humans.http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

trueblueindian
March 27th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Some recent studies on mice, by German researchers show that the future of vaccines may be in tattoos. Results show, vaccines given by tattooing, produced antibody levels about 16 times higher than vaccines by injections. The cause is that the vibrating tattoo needle:confused: .........causes a wound and inflammation, which stimulates the immune system to seek out antigens. Bt offcourse it may nt b everyone's taste, as it is likely to hurt, bt it could surely have a role in routine vaccination of cattles or in delivering therapeutic vaccines to humans.http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

dont know the truth behind it but only yesterday a vaid ji suggested me the same medication for a feeling less cyst on my neck which s there from years ... (desi versin of tatto - naam gudwaan wala aujaar, what he suggested me was to get it rolled over the cyst without ink ..

once again our ancient Indian medical system seems to take a big edge over western findings ... probably wot our vaid's know is yet to be discovered by these scientists and would take them decades / centuries

i have recently come into touch with these ayurvedic / desi medications and results are phenomenal

nainakhicher
March 27th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Results of ayurvadic medication has always been miraculous. And moreover there is a logical and scientific cause given behind this tattooed vaccination. It is more quicker than the injection therapy, if compared.:)

prashantacmet
March 29th, 2008, 05:45 PM
doctors are now hunting for certain new therapies. A couple of days prior, i came to know abt this. New therapy is quite hilarous, u will be kicked almost hundred time...oh my god so panic to get fly the real pain........:p