PDA

View Full Version : Sehwag on the song...

sjakhars
March 28th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Virender Sehwag just completed his 14th test century with a stunning shot over the bowler's head. He is not written off yet guys. Questions were raised when he was selected for the SA series. His bat answers those questions. 103 not out in 116 balls. Three cheers for the Jatboy.
This is a great innings by the flamboyant Sehwag. He likes it at Chidambaram. His average at this ground is 97+ and he can better it today. Love to watch him in this form. Note that Harris is bowling negative, outside leg stump, at him.

sjakhars
March 28th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Now its 202 runs not out in 194 balls.
Get going Veeru.............

Virender Sehwag just completed his 14th test century with a stunning shot over the bowler's head. He is not written off yet guys. Questions were raised when he was selected for the SA series. His bat answers those questions. 103 not out in 116 balls. Three cheers for the Jatboy.
This is a great innings by the flamboyant Sehwag. He likes it at Chidambaram. His average at this ground is 97+ and he can better it today. Love to watch him in this form. Note that Harris is bowling negative, outside leg stump, at him.

sanjeetsparp
March 28th, 2008, 04:58 PM
300 Runs from 278 balls ......
Only 3rd bats man in the test history to make 2 ...300 runs after bradman and Lara ......

Great ..... and he is the only Indian bats man who has 300 runs .... now heading towards the record to break 274 runs in a singal day ........

He is the player who can only do this ........

Tai te bhoojho ke kha ke jaamya tha yo ......

anil_rathee
March 28th, 2008, 05:39 PM
today he finished with 309 and still not out.

cheers.................

sehwag roaring...................

sumitsehrawat
March 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
And the fastest triple century ever:)!
He is simply awesome.

Happy,
Sumit

abhimanyusindhu
March 28th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Its a dream come true watching sehwag hitting fastest 300 :):)

It was probably best live inning i have ever seen in my life ....I :cool:was lucky.....

he scored all his fifties and hundreds wid FOUR n SIXES.... i vl say he is d most fearless cricket player who hit six on 193 and reverse sweep when he was on 295 :D:D

awesome inning :):)

hopefully....sehwag scores 400 ....:)

going tommorow...to see our JAAT Hitting SA bowlers mercilessly.......

renuchoudhary
March 28th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Yahi to asli jat quality hai. jo ninties main four aur six ki himmat rakhta hai. bhat dino baad jat form main aya. Kal dekhenge kya hoga, ek do ghante khelne ki baat se, sare record toot jange.

abhimanyusindhu
March 28th, 2008, 09:42 PM
we ppl didnt get chance to take pictures....
jaise hi 94 per camra nikal rahe the...itne der mein to...he hit 2 consecutive fours.........

den whn he was on 145......he hit for 6......again was not able to take picture.......:D:D:D

so whn he was on 275 ....sabne camras nikal liye thei..coz he was more desperate for his 300 den crowd der..........who knows.....he can hit 6 sixes in one over:D

vijay
March 28th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Really a great inning to watch .......

When he was hitting boundries during his fifties and hundreds commentators were saying that everybody including spactators, team members, and even the bowler seems nervous but Sehwag is looking normal and fearless as he used to be ...... awesome :)

I hope he would like to join Brian Lara in the 400 club as Lara might be feeling alone there :)

sjakhars
March 28th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I will post only tomorrow when he crosses 400, I thought after his double century. :) :p
Most enjoyable innings I have ever watched. His strokeplay was awesome, not a single chance to the bowlers whatsoever.

today he finished with 309 and still not out.

cheers.................

sehwag roaring...................

cooljat
March 28th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Sehwag Rocks like Hurricane!
Way to go!

All the best to him.

yatinder19
March 28th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Sehwag ne Lath gaad diye bhaai.....
SAABAT SAAL ke run ek match mai hi bana diye.........

raj2rif
April 1st, 2008, 08:50 AM
Dear Members,

I am happy to note that the members are realizing what Sehwag brings to the table. We had the discussion when he was left out of probables for Australia. I had said then, that I would pick him up for the sheer shock he brings to the opposition.

I am happy that he has made back to back big hundreds in demanding conditions. In Australia he saved the match and at Chennai, instead of thinking to avoid follow on first, he worked to get to 700 total to force a win. That is the difference in an attacking player and a defensive player.

One thing we must understand clearly, "Victory is achieved only by attack, a good defense can only delay the defeat".

Well done Sehwag, we wish you atleast one more tripple hundred to make you unique. May be one day he can reach the 400 mark and break Lara's record.

Good luck till then.