PDA

View Full Version : Men seek protection from abusive women

desijat
March 30th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Interesting read - http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080045435

The coverage was running on NDTV the whole day.

ygulia
March 31st, 2008, 03:16 AM
Bhai JATLAND ke thana se
Jis bhai ne Zaroorat hai to thane me ja ke rapat likhao

renuchoudhary
March 31st, 2008, 08:30 AM
per photo main ek woman bhee se yo ke chakkar hai

desijat
March 31st, 2008, 10:30 AM
Bhai JATLAND ke thana se
Jis bhai ne Zaroorat hai to thane me ja ke rapat likhao

That is the whole point...Police doesnt listen Husbands as there is no section in IPC as such to support their argument

ygulia
March 31st, 2008, 03:38 PM
First read IPC and then comment, there is a lot about protection. If still not satisfied, consult a lawyer and you will get answer for it.

sidchhikara
April 1st, 2008, 12:55 AM
First read IPC and then comment, there is a lot about protection. If still not satisfied, consult a lawyer and you will get answer for it.

Bhaisaab, Koi protection naa he IPC mein, lugaai Women's cell mein complaint likhwade to remand ho sai.... pakad ke jail mein le jyaange and maarenge tel piya od lathh. andher khaata hai --- like the rest of the judicial system - arguably one of the worst in the world.

This is India - nothing works - jungle raaj - no law and order - everybody is on their own. Eb lugaiyyan ne bera paat gya IPC sec 498A ka - yeh bhi lath le ke taiyyar ho gayi - supported by her family of course.

The poor and uneducated women in villages who are truly abused don't even know of this law and they hardly use it.

Here's is Karan Thapar's interview of the deluded feminazi minister Renuka Choudhary.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/devils-advocate-renuka-chowdhury/26051-3.html - Her tone is so soothing and reasonable !!!!

brainspeak
April 1st, 2008, 01:24 AM
That is the whole point...Police doesnt listen Husbands as there is no section in IPC as such to support their argument

under this article there is no respite for the husband....but these days the police is more tolerant nd they try to mediate before making an arrest....moreover, accrding to one source majority of the cases filed by the women in -crime against women cell of delhi, are false....its high time suitable amendments shud be made in the law so as to punish the guilty nd protect the innocent ...

ygulia
April 1st, 2008, 01:52 AM
Bhai jab bhi koi kanoon banta hai to us ke wajah hoti hai. Jab aurto per attyachar badh rahe the to ye kanoon bhi adamiyo ki majority se bana. Thode bahut log hote hai jo iska phyada uthane ki koshish karte hai. So asa ho raha hai. lekin jo adami sochte hai ki unke sath attyachar ho raha to wo bhi koi ne koi report likha sakte hai: chahe ploice us pe karwahi na kare per baad mein court mein te kaam awegi wa report.

sidchhikara
April 1st, 2008, 02:14 AM
Bhai jab bhi koi kanoon banta hai to us ke wajah hoti hai. Jab aurto per attyachar badh rahe the to ye kanoon bhi adamiyo ki majority se bana. Thode bahut log hote hai jo iska phyada uthane ki koshish karte hai. So asa ho raha hai. lekin jo adami sochte hai ki unke sath attyachar ho raha to wo bhi koi ne koi report likha sakte hai: chahe ploice us pe karwahi na kare per baad mein court mein te kaam awegi wa report.

Please see this interview or read the transcript :

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/devils-a...y/26051-3.html

Aapne koi na koi report likhwaye hai Thaane mein ........ likhwa kar dekho maja aa jayega ............... phir court ke chakkar laga kar dekhna jee sa aajyaga.

These asinine laws are used by majority of women and their families to harass men. Poor, uneducated women who need protection under the law from abuse are usually clueless.

See the interview, it might change your view. If you want to argue, then you just want to argue, there is no end to it.

ygulia
April 1st, 2008, 06:01 AM
Please see this interview or read the transcript :

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/devils-a...y/26051-3.html

Aapne koi na koi report likhwaye hai Thaane mein ........ likhwa kar dekho maja aa jayega ............... phir court ke chakkar laga kar dekhna jee sa aajyaga.

These asinine laws are used by majority of women and their families to harass men. Poor, uneducated women who need protection under the law from abuse are usually clueless.

See the interview, it might change your view. If you want to argue, then you just want to argue, there is no end to it.

Bhai sahib aag lagne se phale dhuan uthta hai. Jo aadmi is ke lapete me aaten puri tarah to vo bhi harishchandra nahi hote. Jab bhi koi Darconian law banta hai to vo waqt ki jaroorat hoti aur kuchh log iska fayada uthate hai. Asa hi ek kanoon TADA tha jise khatam kar diya gaya. Ek din 498A me bhi amendment karni padegi, ye janta per depend karta hai ki is ke virudh kitani awaaz uthti.
Baki me aapki baat se sahmat hu ki is topic per discussion karne se koi solution nahi nikalne wala

Jaha tak report likhane ka sawal hai, wo bhi mane kiya or kachari ke bhi chakra lagaye se.

Bhai sahib jab me India tha to Autonomous body me kam kartha tha, waha per koi union/Association nahi thi....... phir bhi mane waha per akele ne puri management ke khilaf Delhi High Court me ladai ladi thi or jeeti thi. Kuchh pane ke liye sangarsh bhi karna pathta hai or kabhi kabhi kuchh khone ke liye bhi tayyar rahna pathta. Har chees plate me paros ke nahi milti.

desijat
April 1st, 2008, 10:30 AM

True, this law will be more misused by women and their families to harrass men.

vijay123
April 5th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Law to koi bhi misuse ho sakata hai. Sarkar ne yeh sab laws isliye banaye hain because most of the times women are on receiving end, specially those who are not in jobs or not that much educated. There could be some misuse but I believe that it is a very minor percentage.

ny law can be misused. Do you think there is one that can not be. If I go and tell police that Vikas has called me and threatened me to kill. Then as per the law they should register an FIR. Then I can get 2 witnesses too who will say that yes vikas did so in their presence. Ho gaya misuse. In villages people file all sort of court cases against each other. Even if someone swears at a women during some infighting over land dispute, her family members will file a case of molestation against other party.

This is a real story: Gaam ka ek bahut seedha ladka sehar mei gaya hua tha samaan len, or wahan uske peeche koi or bhi jaa liya. Woh doosre ka unke pariwar se jhagda chal raha tha. Wahan sehar mei woh kisi police wale ko janata tha, jo shayad relative bhi tha. Uske kehne par police wale ne chupke se uske sabji ke jhole mei katta daal diya or arrest kar ke le gaya. Wahan thane mei uski khoob marammat bhi kari gayee. Sara gaam bhi gaali de tha ak itna sudha launda pitwa diya police pei. Bechare kai din jail mei bhi raha.

Moral of the story is ki use or misuse to kisi ka bhi ho sake, woh chahe aspirin ki goli ho ya pher kanoon ki dafa.

True, this law will be more misused by women and their families to harrass men.