PDA

View Full Version : bugs in new kaya kalp

loginrahul
April 14th, 2008, 12:28 PM
hi Mods,

I hve encountered few problems with new kaya kalp

1) I was trying to customize my profile by clicking on the link "customize profile" available on profile dashboard, but it does not allow to customize profile......

2) I could not find any link from where i can change my photo...

vijay
April 14th, 2008, 12:34 PM
1) I was trying to customize my profile by clicking on the link "customize profile" available on profile dashboard, but it does not allow to customize profile......

Yes .. it shows the following message :

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

satyeshwar
April 15th, 2008, 11:16 AM
2) I could not find any link from where i can change my photo...

Go to user control panel and there is a link to edit profile picture. As far as customizing profile is concerned, seems like the problem is either fixed or only happening with you. I have seen many other members who have customized their profile without any issues. Please check again and let us know
-Satyeshwar

mansi289
June 20th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I noticed dat d 'save' button in chaupal doesnt save d conversation!One has to save d chat page dat opens up after clicking 'save'.

ritu
June 21st, 2008, 02:35 AM
hehehehe mansi .
I noticed dat d 'save' button in chaupal doesnt save d conversation!One has to save d chat page dat opens up after clicking 'save'.

satyeshwar
June 21st, 2008, 11:58 AM

hehehehe mansi .

I am not sure if you are joking or serious, but this is not a bug. That is "as expected" behavior.

ritu
June 21st, 2008, 07:32 PM
what ...it is not suppose to save the conversastion.mansi seriously asked that and i was joking
I am not sure if you are joking or serious, but this is not a bug. That is "as expected" behavior.

satyeshwar
June 21st, 2008, 11:45 PM
No, its supposed to show you the entire log in plain HTML format and you are supposed to save it as a file on your computer. I think this has been obvious to many members here looking at the number of saved chat logs that we get through email. If it wasn't to you, hopefully it is now.

ritu
June 22nd, 2008, 04:09 AM
thanks satyeshwar.
No, its supposed to show you the entire log in plain HTML format and you are supposed to save it as a file on your computer. I think this has been obvious to many members here looking at the number of saved chat logs that we get through email. If it wasn't to you, hopefully it is now.