PDA

View Full Version : When I thgt I answered all my questions I realised all questns changed....true

shashiverma
April 14th, 2008, 04:35 PM
At every point in life there are so many questions to be answered. Questions which often makes us restless....the quest for something ultimate in life...something peaceful...something static... But why do we need such a state at all?

What if I answer all my questions.....Although the fact is...the moment I feel I have answered my questions...I realise that all my questions have changed.....every moment i stand with new set of queries.....All prior logic and understanding than seem to be so futile.....
Is it worth ??...Do I often not let my life have second place when i am in search of these answers....
The only stage that could be attained is an agreement with mind.....a frame of agreement.....So if that is what is to be achieved...why to subside living. why not let the questions co-exist...or why not let life have its place and the search have just its balanced share...why not keep moving and living...

And what does an agreement or peace with my soul means....a balanced state??...a state above excitement, pain, joy and fear...?....If I feel neither pain nor joy....would I be alive?? Is it not the state of being dead ....nothing can shake you....?? Would it still mean existence?... Existing like what??...A moving illuminated dead body??
Is life is not in the joy and pain...is it not in the smiles and tears on face.....is it not in the courage and defeats.....??...If it is so...then why not live ???

If the search for the peacefulness is in a state of dead then why do I need to hurry.....Death will any way come someday.....Let it come when it have to.....why not live life?....What good would it be to skip life for the search of peace..and then to realise life is in living when we are left with no time to live. The eternal state you would anyway achieve someday....then why do I need to be in a hurry?

Why not live life?....Peace...Let it come the day it has to......Let me Live first....let me have my share of smiles, tears, love, success, defeat....Let me be a human being first.....Let me welcome whatever comes to me....Let me live that....Be it my doubts..be it my joys..be it love..be it pain.....Let me live all of them first.....Death would have its own day....and so would be peace....I am in no hurry....Let me have its meaning in living...

ritu
April 14th, 2008, 06:48 PM
these type of thought crosses everybody in somepoint in their lives.but the truth is that we can not do anything about tomorrow.but definitely we can live our tody to the fullest .I know what do u mean by saying that when u do not feel any pain or joy.I am really scared of that feeling because that keeps us human otherwise we will be robots .

deepakchoudhry
April 14th, 2008, 08:49 PM
At every point in life there are so many questions to be answered. Questions which often makes us restless....the quest for something ultimate in life...something peaceful...something static... But why do we need such a state at all?

What if I answer all my questions.....Although the fact is...the moment I feel I have answered my questions...I realise that all my questions have changed.....every moment i stand with new set of queries.....All prior logic and understanding than seem to be so futile.....
Is it worth ??...Do I often not let my life have second place when i am in search of these answers....
The only stage that could be attained is an agreement with mind.....a frame of agreement.....So if that is what is to be achieved...why to subside living. why not let the questions co-exist...or why not let life have its place and the search have just its balanced share...why not keep moving and living...

And what does an agreement or peace with my soul means....a balanced state??...a state above excitement, pain, joy and fear...?....If I feel neither pain nor joy....would I be alive?? Is it not the state of being dead ....nothing can shake you....?? Would it still mean existence?... Existing like what??...A moving illuminated dead body??
Is life is not in the joy and pain...is it not in the smiles and tears on face.....is it not in the courage and defeats.....??...If it is so...then why not live ???

If the search for the peacefulness is in a state of dead then why do I need to hurry.....Death will any way come someday.....Let it come when it have to.....why not live life?....What good would it be to skip life for the search of peace..and then to realise life is in living when we are left with no time to live. The eternal state you would anyway achieve someday....then why do I need to be in a hurry?

Why not live life?....Peace...Let it come the day it has to......Let me Live first....let me have my share of smiles, tears, love, success, defeat....Let me be a human being first.....Let me welcome whatever comes to me....Let me live that....Be it my doubts..be it my joys..be it love..be it pain.....Let me live all of them first.....Death would have its own day....and so would be peace....I am in no hurry....Let me have its meaning in living...

Questions and restlesness means there is more to it than I first thought or in another words we are not there yet.

We can only miss something which we have expreinced before, so we must have been somewhere else, something hardwired within us which unknowingly but constantly is comparing to our current state and striving for more, but what was that state?

A dead person is indifferent. it cannot contribute, has no awareness, it cannot be happy or sad or disturbed, are we dead ??

It's like a dead wood ?? Can you say wood is peaceful ?? I don't think so.

deepakchoudhry
April 14th, 2008, 08:54 PM
these type of thought crosses everybody in somepoint in their lives.but the truth is that we can not do anything about tomorrow.but definitely we can live our tody to the fullest .I know what do u mean by saying that when u do not feel any pain or joy.I am really scared of that feeling because that keeps us human otherwise we will be robots .

Burying head in the sand does not mean sand storms dont exist and being HUMAN is exactly the opposite of being a robot.

We cannot live to fullest and be fearful at the same time.

Living and courage goes hand in hand.

shashiverma
April 14th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Questions and restlesness means there is more to it than I first thought or in another words we are not there yet.

We can only miss something which we have expreinced before, so we must have been somewhere else, something hardwired within us which unknowingly but constantly is comparing to our current state and striving for more, but what was that state?

A dead person is indifferent. it cannot contribute, has no awareness, it cannot be happy or sad or disturbed, are we dead ??

It's like a dead wood ?? Can you say wood is peaceful ?? I don't think so.

Exactly something more.....somewhere else......and during that search..where is life??....What do we do with our life ?....If its about harmony between Life and soul search......then perfect....both go hand in hand.....may be nothing beautiful than that.....But If I say....Life can wait..let me first answer what is going on in my mind...let me search that first and simply keep draging life....then???....who knows will I even have time to live...?....
Certainly peace may be having its own beauty.....but does it make any sense to ignore the beauty of life for that....Life is beautiful too....So why not enjoy and live both.....if can not together....then treat them as they come to your life.....
But If I can not be a human being......how sure you would be of being what you are striving for?....
.....what is it I m writing?? :) ...On this road everyone have their own questions and reasons...and everyone is right in their respective frame ... :)

ritu
April 14th, 2008, 09:46 PM
It seems like u r talking something like moksh even when u are alive.but the thing is that even to get moksh you have to die first.so being alive u have to live .to live and not being bothered by fear and joy only true mahatmas can do that.as far as our fears are concerned you have to overcome them before they overcome you.
Exactly something more.....somewhere else......and during that search..where is life??....What do we do with our life ?....If its about harmony between Life and soul search......then perfect....both go hand in hand.....may be nothing beautiful than that.....But If I say....Life can wait..let me first answer what is going on in my mind...let me search that first and simply keep draging life....then???....who knows will I even have time to live...?....
Certainly peace may be having its own beauty.....but does it make any sense to ignore the beauty of life for that....Life is beautiful too....So why not enjoy and live both.....if can not together....then treat them as they come to your life.....
But If I can not be a human being......how sure you would be of being what you are striving for?....
.....what is it I m writing?? :) ...On this road everyone have their own questions and reasons...and everyone is right in their respective frame ... :)

deepakchoudhry
April 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM

Is it possible to supress our inner callings and talk of harmony and beauty in the same breath ?

Can there be beauty in contridictions?

deepakchoudhry
April 14th, 2008, 10:24 PM
It seems like u r talking something like moksh even when u are alive.but the thing is that even to get moksh you have to die first.so being alive u have to live .to live and not being bothered by fear and joy only true mahatmas can do that.as far as our fears are concerned you have to overcome them before they overcome you.

How do you know so called mahatmas don't feel fear or joy or bothered by it? :)

Will nature allow this unnatural act?

Also Pls tell me what do you understand by Moksh?

Everthing is in the language when we use it and how we use it? If we miss the meaning, we miss the point.

shashiverma
April 14th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Is it possible to supress our inner callings and talk of harmony and beauty in the same breath ?

Can there be beauty in contridictions?

No, I was not thinking on the lines of supressing one´s call. But I was more concern about understanding the cause and need of the call. Is it really what is needed? I was thinking of rightly recognising one´s need or purpose. Beauty is ofcourse not in contradictions. But beauty and harmony do exist in the state which your soul approve...the state in which one can relax and be free... And what does your soul approve??...surely not any kind of suppressions.....but happiness and joy ofcourse.....

ritu
April 14th, 2008, 10:46 PM
moksh -jab aatma ko is janam maran ke chakkar se mukti mil jaaye to moksh pa jaati hai vo.
mahatma to vahi mahan aatma hoti hai na jo man par kaabu pa lete hai.ab man hi hai jo khush se prafullit hota hai hor darr ke rota hai.
How do you know so called mahatmas don't feel fear or joy or bothered by it? :)

Will nature allow this unnatural act?

Also Pls tell me what do you understand by Moksh?

Everthing is in the language when we use it and how we use it? If we miss the meaning, we miss the point.

trueblueindian
April 14th, 2008, 11:02 PM

would not get into deep logics .... like the rest .... all i would say and believe in is --------- CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN LIFE . .. AND PLZ DO MARK MY WORDS .. THEY ARE WORTH

shashiverma
April 14th, 2008, 11:07 PM
would not get into deep logics .... like the rest .... all i would say and believe in is --------- CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN LIFE . .. AND PLZ DO MARK MY WORDS .. THEY ARE WORTH

Marked.... :) ....I myself do like changes.

navingulia
April 14th, 2008, 11:30 PM
1. Fear of death/loss (self preservation) and desire for more (ever since man hunted for food) is our most severe and compulsive genetic programming
2. Realising(as in 'Realisation') the completeness of existence and non-existence is moksha.

fear, love, jealousy, desire, supressing others, ruling, dominating is all genetically programmed into us.
We should savor life, live its extremes, joy, sorrow, happiness, victory, defeat, gain, loss. Live it.
A safe person experiences nothing. Living a safe life is like having a 500Rs note and not spending it.

Samarkadian
April 14th, 2008, 11:48 PM

Well Shashi, Why question arises, because of dialectical consciousness.Only brave spirits question their existence and purpose.Something ultimate,irony is we all are bounded in senses which are limited and path of true knowledge, wisdom; is purely filled with sufferings of walking alone in every arena and controlling the cravings of limited to relish the unlimited.You cant understand anything untill you get out of it and to understand life n living , you might have to stop living.Courage is the word for the love of Ultimate rest all are opinions subjective to change.Otherwise life is like breath of buffalo in a winter's morning. I think I made some sense, if not no issues. :)