PDA

View Full Version : How many of u r NBA fans .. my first experience

naveenbazad
April 14th, 2008, 09:43 PM
hey can i know how many of u seriously follow NBA fans among JATS ... i have watched my first NBA match live ...i think i will watch NBA matches live whenever i get an oportunity.. are there any more fans of NBA over here

it was CHICAGO bulls vs Orlando magic ...
at United Centre Madison ...
chicago bulls were 1991 to 1998 world champions .. they have only one player good nowadays .. atmosphere was terrrifc .. arena exellent ..

pics of the match will be coming soon

sumitsehrawat
April 16th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Count me IN brother.
After Jordon left Bulls, I used to like Philadelphia 76ers (especially Allen Iverson). Haven't seen much of him after his move to Denver. I also like the Spurs star Timothy Duncan a lot. Never liked LA Lakers (Kobe Byrant and O'Neal were always too busy fighting amongst each other). There is no favourite team of mine as such... but still I feel for Philadelphia 76ers. I think Iverson, despite with only being 6 feet, was great.

Last two years haven't actually watched much of NBA or football or cricket. Just newspapers and internet. So cannot really comment on recent matches and teams as I haven't myself seen them playing.

Thanks,
Sumit

hey can i know how many of u seriously follow NBA fans among JATS ... i have watched my first NBA match live ...i think i will watch NBA matches live whenever i get an oportunity.. are there any more fans of NBA over here

it was CHICAGO bulls vs Orlando magic ...
at United Centre Madison ...
chicago bulls were 1991 to 1998 world champions .. they have only one player good nowadays .. atmosphere was terrrifc .. arena exellent ..

pics of the match will be coming soon

raj2rif
April 20th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I watch NBA whenever I get opportunity. Being located in NJ, I have been the Nets diehard. I liked Jayson Kidds, and NJ did well when Kidd was with them.

Other players, I like are Steve Nash, Manu Ginobali, Chancy Billups.

Apart from Net, I like Pistons. They don't have individual stars, but do very well as a team. The weak link is Rashid Wallece for his poor temprament. Ben Wallace's move to Chicago Bulls has weakened the Pistons.