PDA

View Full Version : Harbhajan slaps Sreesanth

Nishantrathi82
April 28th, 2008, 09:54 AM
After the 10th match which Kings XI Punjab won over Mumbai Indians, Kings XI Punjab pacer S Sreesanth approached Mumbai Indians captain Harbhajan Singh and said "Hard Luck Buddy".In return Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth under his left eye. Sreesanth was seen crying on the ground after this incident.
When Sreesanth was contacted by media, he refused that anything like that has happened and called Harbhajan his big brother and also said that he cried because he was happy about their win after losing two previous games.Yuvraj Singh, captain of Kings XI Punjab however said that he was unhappy on what happened and Kings XI Punjab has also filed an issue against Harbhajan Singh.Now let's see if BCCI takes some action against harbhajan singh or not.
Though Harbhajan apologized in the dressing room to Sreesanth, but do you think some action should be taken against bhajee?
Please give your reviews if u want!!!!!!!!!

sumitsehrawat
April 28th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Sreesanth cried because the pretty Ms. Zinta was around. Main hota tey "Haay Marr gya haay marr gya" ke rukke maar maar rota. Komal komal haatha tey aansu kisne na puchvaane...???

Jokes apart, that was so silly of Bhajji to slap how-so-ever stupid Sreesanth's antics were during the match. Sreesanth's act was silly too, how-so-ever pain/shock he was in. Anyways, more than Bhajji... Sreesanth made a fool of himself.

Thanks,
Sumit

After the 10th match which Kings XI Punjab won over Mumbai Indians, Kings XI Punjab pacer S Sreesanth approached Mumbai Indians captain Harbhajan Singh and said "Hard Luck Buddy".In return Harbhajan Singh slapped Sreesanth under his left eye. Sreesanth was seen crying on the ground after this incident.
When Sreesanth was contacted by media, he refused that anything like that has happened and called Harbhajan his big brother and also said that he cried because he was happy about their win after losing two previous games.Yuvraj Singh, captain of Kings XI Punjab however said that he was unhappy on what happened and Kings XI Punjab has also filed an issue against Harbhajan Singh.Now let's see if BCCI takes some action against harbhajan singh or not.
Though Harbhajan apologized in the dressing room to Sreesanth, but do you think some action should be taken against bhajee?
Please give your reviews if u want!!!!!!!!!

Nishantrathi82
April 28th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Sumit g apne sahe kaha k sreesanth kyo roya zinta ke wajah se he roya hmmmm good observation dear.

But yaar i think what so ever sreesanth did bhajji should not behave like this, even by this incidence shows that what kind of relations these players share with each other and even now u can think that how they were behaving in dressing rooms.
And because of this behaviour i suggest that bhajji should be banned for whole life and this is my personal view.

mukeshkumar007
April 28th, 2008, 06:00 PM
shreesant ke supari leba gayo ho baji ke pass :D bechara ek to pehle hi duki tha match harne se aur upar se yoo ghyan aur dolne gaya.. :D sukar hai wo ek thapad mar ke hi tham ga..:D:D

Nishantrathi82
April 28th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Aggee baat yo the k sreesanth angrejee mee bak raha tha bhajii ne 2-3 baar bola k hindi me bata to mai jawab du ab hindi sreesanth ko aate ho to bataye jab sreesanth nahe mana to 1 to match ke haar upperse kuch samajh nahe aa raha tha bhajje k ussne diya laga k chamaat kaan p sreesanth k tab ruka wo.

keshavdahiya
April 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Harbhajan has gambled with his career now....he wont be able to sustain this shock now, his days of thunder are over
....players and film stars are the class of people who are meant to entertain us....and sponsors pay them for there skills...and we have rite to banish them if they dont behave in a decent and acceptable manner
for exp....shahrukh khan was an arrrogant actor when he just started....he was shooting for a movie in manaali years back...
A team of trekkers/lads from MDU unni. were having a ball on hills when they saw SRK.....asked for a autograph.....but as he refuted and tried to flee in this CAR......people threw stones at him for being in such a state and being an ass...it took him about 2 years to comeoutta that state.....now look at him......he is the KING...a BRAND in himself...

SRK, Akshay, AAmir....all these people are known for their regularity and professionalism in the industry and thats why producers love to work with them.....same goes with sportsmen/players.....if they perform well in conjunction to there skills and mannerism on field......they take it till hill top...look at yuvraj...he is not that gr8 a player...but he scored 6 sixes.....bang....even if doent perform for a long time.....we still rely on his lame excuses.......but he is still wanted in field.......becoz he entertain us...

I remember a quote from the movie "The color of money" which goes like this......"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." hez been fined with 3 crores.....what about the loss what he cud have earned more....??:eek:

ygulia
April 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Sumit g apne sahe kaha k sreesanth kyo roya zinta ke wajah se he roya hmmmm good observation dear.

But yaar i think what so ever sreesanth did bhajji should not behave like this, even by this incidence shows that what kind of relations these players share with each other and even now u can think that how they were behaving in dressing rooms.
And because of this behaviour i suggest that bhajji should be banned for whole life and this is my personal view.

please improve you personal view because it also reflect anger like Harbhajan Singh. I think both of you needs to attend 'Anger Management Course'.

gaganjat
April 29th, 2008, 12:08 AM
1 bhajji ne mara , 2 vo maar deta, mahatama ghandi banna jarori tha, ar ban gaya to rowe kyo ! roon aali ke baat thi..shreesanth has been actin all hardcore..nd now hes cryin like a baby in the field..shame !

harbhajan is a piece of s..t but shresanth is such a softy. he shudnt get aggressive ever again in the field like he used to do...its more like a sas-bahu drama than cricket

other teams must be laughing at how our players behave. one slaps softer than a teenage girl and other cry like...i dont know wat..damn

aur ye TV wale gala fad fad ke pure din ik choti se news repeat karte rahte hai..kuch na batane ko, na sunane ko,befaltu ki baat

shailendra
April 29th, 2008, 01:13 AM
...Right from school to college and beyond- this mentality exists...

and in fact this is such a typical scenario that most of you guys that have been in sports etc. at school/college must be quite aware of...

For example: Koi bhi senior banda, 'bhaisaab' hota hai, and they have a full right to push you around if they want to; similarily in all fairness and quite frankly the seniors feel a full responsibility to act in such a way so as to guide the new comers or the 'juniors', to help them and nurture by way of experience...
...but God save you if there are some really hot-headed idiots that you get as the 'seniors'... you are sure in for some useless roughing around.

serious altercations[/B]' at times!]... BUT anyways, rather than taking you down memory lane I think reading between the lines the incident probably happened like this...

In comes this very much a 'junior' Sreesanth, a little trip-wire of a cricketer who likes, infact enjoys to monkey around a lot... Of course his antics are probably viewed quite amsuingly in the Indian team camp when he is dishing it out to the other teams (on or off filed; I can literally visualize him dancing and making fun of all and sundry opponents in the teams locker room much to the joy of the other Indian cricketers!) but lo and behold enter the much hyped, glitzy, over-priced IPL- and now you jokers are all broken up into various silly teams with no identity (gosh, I am still trying to figure who is who, from which country and who plays in which team!) and here comes this same Sreesanth monkey doing his thing, prancing around [I]ONLY that this time around he is rubbing it on your own nose!!!

Bang comes the whole "I am senior aur yae saala kal ka chookra, jo mere saamnae 'bhaisaab-bhaisaab' karta advise leta firta hai, is making a mockery of my teammates!?!" (of course remember Sreesanth is probably careful not to do it to his team seniors like Bhajji and others, of course...all the rest are fair targets!)...
Bhajji (especially since the turbunator is the captain of this other team) finds that not only the cheeky guy rubbed it in, but they even lost a game they really wanted to win, and 'kaboom' all this sense of - I am a Indian team member, a guy trusted with the blue uniform when I am not otherwise jockeying in some mockery of a cricket carnival, I also just got into a major cricketing scandal and got out by the skin of my teeth, I may be hot-headed but in the end still just a single-huddi physically... etc. etc. goes right out of the window and so what does he do?

He being the bully he is, vents his frustration and some misplaced seniority ki 'dadagiri' ("yeh Sreesanth saala bhool gaya kae mein kaun ho, isae yaad nahee kae waise to Indian locker room main mere liye yeh paani lata tha...") and he promptly takes it out on the only junior guy who is smaller than him in size! (I would have been very very amused if he had dared this with the other 'junior' guys that are even newer than Sreesanth, but are twice as big as him and Bhajji!)...

The silly Sreesanth comes prancing up after the match and probably says something cheeky, still frinedly and respectful to the 'senior', and the senior, the 'turbanator' probably without even hearing a word what he is sayng, loses no time in unleashing a backhand thrash across the poor guys face!...

What is even amsuing is that rather than delievering it back in the same vein ("screw this Indian team B-S, dude, no one touches my face in public like that!") the guy (Sree) starts bawling like a two year old who just got his candy taken away and then later on tells the media it was nothing, he is my brother (read 'Bhaisaab'!)!!! :eek:

sidchhikara
April 29th, 2008, 02:42 AM
Harbhajan has no sense of humor. Sreesanth is an idiot for talking to him in English.
There is no excuse for physically assaulting anyone for something so petty. Harbhajan is crazy and a pathetic loser. Now I wish Andrew Symonds had plastered his scrawny a$$ all over the cricket pitch.

cooljat
April 29th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Gunny Bhai, second ur thoughts here... very well explained! :)

1 bhajji ne mara , 2 vo maar deta, mahatama ghandi banna jarori tha, ar ban gaya to rowe kyo ! roon aali ke baat thi..shreesanth has been actin all hardcore..nd now hes cryin like a baby in the field..shame !

harbhajan is a piece of s..t but shresanth is such a softy. he shudnt get aggressive ever again in the field like he used to do...its more like a sas-bahu drama than cricket

other teams must be laughing at how our players behave. one slaps softer than a teenage girl and other cry like...i dont know wat..damn

aur ye TV wale gala fad fad ke pure din ik choti se news repeat karte rahte hai..kuch na batane ko, na sunane ko,befaltu ki baat

netrapalsingh
April 29th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Shreeshant do punjabeeyo ke beech phans gaya, Youvraj, Preeti Harbhajan ko apnee team me khilwana chahte the par bomboy walo ne jyada paise de kar Harbhjan ko khareed liyea isse Youvee or Bhajee me kuch takraark pahale bhee ho chookee thee.

Fir mohara Shrishant ko banaya gaya or wo ban gaya preetee ke chakkar me bhajee ka kya usko maloom nahi tha ke wo Austreliya me hee unkee aisee-taisee karke ayaa hai waho phala Indian hai jo unke samne bola or unkee khad khadee kee.

Shrishant ko harbhjan kee chutkee lene ke liye bheja gaya tha jiska example Youvraj ne press conference me de diya.Lal Chan Rajpoot bhee isme poora doshi paya gayaa or uske bhee jurmaana laga diya. Agar Lalchand Rajpoot or Youvraaj chahte to kya mamla wahee rafadafaa nahi ho sakta that isse Indian cricket kee kitnee badnaamee hooyee hai or bahar ke logo ko bolne ka moka mil gaya wo alag.

netra...

sanjeetsparp
April 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Bhai mera dost bhi dekhan gaya tha wo match ....... us ne just heat main ek na maarya jalatkhore ki terah jhapatta ...... poora collar pakad ke badhiya terah jamaya tha .... It was totally frustration and it was some revenge like thing he want to take from Sreesanth, it was very bad behaviour and from the media reports Harbhajan is the person fined maximum time in the history of cricket. Its not sufficient to ban him for 11 matches of IPL he should be banned for 6 months so that he will think and improve his on field behaviour. Aggression is a part of every game but it should be in limits and verbal a bit .. but not physical. Sree is also aggressive player but his medium of showing aggression is different. But man handling a person is offence and ateast he should be banned for a year.

Nishantrathi82
April 29th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Sanjeet g u r 100% correct he should be banned for 6 month or so.
Because its like a slap on the face of indian cricket ,Yesterday u saw in news Bhajji was happy because he has been banned for 11 games even these games has not international ones.
So he got away by having a very low level of punishment.

raj_rathee
April 30th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Don't know about you guys but I was kinda sick of this
Sreesanth baboon. His antics were rather annoying. Looks like he was
purposely hell bent on creating a "bad boy" niche for himself. So I was
quite looking forward to having someone set him straight.

Agreed that smacking another player, and that too in a non-contact
sport like cricket, is not on, but I am certainly glad Harbhajan was stupid enough to take the bait.

Now, of the two players involved, Harbhajan will still come out the winner
in all this. At the cost of 2-3 crore (and maybe some more punishment),
he will come out as the "bad boy" "take no crap" turbanator. Baboon
"sob sob" Sreesanth will come out as the sissy. Just imagine the ball
everyone will be having at his expense. Not just his own teammates,
but imagine the sledge-fest the aussies and others will be having on the
field with him...."bhayee choka maar diya te roye tae na ga" ...chuckles
all around...