PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to make money Through Blogging?

sheetalahlawat
May 9th, 2008, 01:35 AM
This might be a stupid question to ask here in the presence of so many learned and well established career persons, but if you are interested in getting some bucks( in dollars:) )through blogging, then I have a list for you which I have compiled. It can be found at
Get paid to blog: A Review of 40 Sites that Pay you for Blogging (http://snigdhadreamer.blogspot.com/2008/05/get-paid-to-blog-review-of-40-sites.html)
Feel free to comment on the post and if you find the post useful, you are welcome to join the sites under my referral.:D
Again, I don't know whether I should have posted it here in jatland. The discussions here are so intense, that I feel foolish to attempt to gain some traffic to my post...............still..

Samarkadian
May 9th, 2008, 02:02 AM
I tried it unsuccessfuly last yr. Still waiting for my first cheque.:p But its good for regular blogger but bloging world too is changing fast.Thanks Sheetal, I'll try again.

ygulia
May 9th, 2008, 05:34 AM
How much time one person on an average spend just for one post to be accepted?
If his post is accepted, then how much he/she will get paid for that effort.
Could you please give an idea about it?

sheetalahlawat
May 9th, 2008, 02:03 PM
I tried it unsuccessfuly last yr. Still waiting for my first cheque.:p But its good for regular blogger but bloging world too is changing fast.Thanks Sheetal, I'll try again.
Yes you should try, its a great way for unwinding and expressing, and plus you get to make money too. Good luck with your second inning in blogging.

sheetalahlawat
May 9th, 2008, 02:15 PM
How much time one person on an average spend just for one post to be accepted?
If his post is accepted, then how much he/she will get paid for that effort.
Could you please give an idea about it?
It depends which site you are posting on. For example sponsored reviews, payu2blog and loudlaunch have automated self approval.Once you finish the post, you paste the url of the post in the designated space and you are done.
Whereas Payperpost, blogsvertise etc first review your submission, blogsvertise approves within 5 days and payperpost takes anywhere from 1 to 15 days.The payment also varies. Loudlaunch pays $15 for a 3 links and 200 words post, payu2blog offer $5 for one link and 60 words. payperpost has opportunities from $5 to 225 ( per 200 words) depending on your page rank.
I hope this helps.
Do you have any blog? I have got a few, three are on blogspot and one is self hosted. When I started making enough money to get my husband's attention:p, he bought a doamin for me. So now I have payu2blog and blogtoprofit posts on my new blog, along with other non sponsored posts.
Happy blogging

jitendershooda
May 9th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Nobody is perfect, I am nobody. So I am perfect :))

You are Perfect Sheetal, lagi rahe bebe!!!

sheetalahlawat
May 9th, 2008, 04:07 PM
You are Perfect Sheetal, lagi rahe bebe!!!
Thank you bhaiya :D

dkumars
May 9th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I do not appreciate such kind of money. Shayad aap mein se kissi ko meri baatein achhi na lage fir bhi kehna chahta hoon.

Mera maan na ye hai ki aisa free ka paisa achha nahi hota. Agar jyada paise ki jaroorat hai toh mehenat karke kamana chahiye. Ye 20 mail bhejo, 10 sms karo ya fir blog par reply, i dont trust that first ... aur agar maan lo iss se paisa mil bhi jaata hai toh woh rukta nahi hai ... kissi na kissi tarah ke nuksaan se nikal jata hai.

Isliye mera suggestion toh ye hai ki aisi cheejo se door hi rehna chahiye. Aage dimaag apna apna.

sheetalahlawat
May 9th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I do not appreciate such kind of money. Shayad aap mein se kissi ko meri baatein achhi na lage fir bhi kehna chahta hoon.

Mera maan na ye hai ki aisa free ka paisa achha nahi hota. Agar jyada paise ki jaroorat hai toh mehenat karke kamana chahiye. Ye 20 mail bhejo, 10 sms karo ya fir blog par reply, i dont trust that first ... aur agar maan lo iss se paisa mil bhi jaata hai toh woh rukta nahi hai ... kissi na kissi tarah ke nuksaan se nikal jata hai.

Isliye mera suggestion toh ye hai ki aisi cheejo se door hi rehna chahiye. Aage dimaag apna apna.

Aisa lagta hai ki aap kahin doosari dooniya mein rahte hain, you don't have an inkling what is happening in the blogging scene. From your comment it is fully apparent that you don't know a thing about BLOGGING. It is not the same thing as " SMS bhejo, mail Bhejo" kind of fraud game. You need to have real writing skills to make an established and running blog. What you were referring to are data entry jobs, which any 5th std student can do if s/he has typing skills.
I would advise you to take to blogging, if you know how to write creatively in English, if you don't, then this field is certainly not for you. Baaki dimaag apna apna:D

dkumars
May 9th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Aisa lagta hai ki aap kahin doosari dooniya mein rahte hain, you don't have an inkling what is happening in the blogging scene. From your comment it is fully apparent that you don't know a thing about BLOGGING. It is not the same thing as " SMS bhejo, mail Bhejo" kind of fraud game. You need to have real writing skills to make an established and running blog. What you were referring to are data entry jobs, which any 5th std student can do if s/he has typing skills.
I would advise you to take to blogging, if you know how to write creatively in English, if you don't, then this field is certainly not for you. Baaki dimaag apna apna:D

Could you please explain what is happening in the blogging scene. May be my comparison was wrong here. I may not be much aware of ur kinda BLOGGING scene. But i will be happy to see if u can explain it to some extent. I just want to know what kind of hard work and excellent skills are required to write a BLOG. As from ur post it seems that u have gud experience in this field and making gud money. But what i meant is that this job is fooling around people. What the site is expecting u r writing. I mean other than forming few sentences what else great work are u doing there ? Anyway, i didn force anything on anyone. If i feel to write something, i will be happy to write my own where i am not paid. I dont accept such money. I may be wrong on this or may be interpreted the whole thing completely wrong but i hope u will correct me this, if i am.

sheetalahlawat
May 9th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Oh......and a few other clarifications Dkumars Ji.
1. I started this thread for making money through blogging and NOT for Making Easy Money Online. Both are entirely different terms.
2. I am not getting free ka paisa out of blogging. I spend a minimum of eight hours reading, writing and researching topics each day. I do this because I love reading and writing.
3. US bloggers are required to fill in their SSN in the sign up forms. If I was in India, I will have to show it in my Tax returns, (but I think that's voluntary there).
Regards

dkumars
May 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM

An anology: I heard sometime back like ebay friends used to say a lot abt some gold coin. U just have to buy gold coin for 25K and then market it to other ppl. Show them presentations and if they will get throught ur refrence then u will get some 10% of his then it will form a tree kind structure. For every node which is originated from u, directly or indirectly, u will be paid. That was a failure for some and wastage of time, money and energy.

Here also i can interpret that this is not kids task to market. U need really marketing skills and hard work to spread the CRAP. But anyway u r paid for that.

Here, what i meant was dont think about urself only. Think whay are u being paid. Where from u r getting money and how are they earning by paying. If u cant think so then u(general) r a cheap self centered individual. I really dont have much understanding abt their earnings but most of the time in such thing the losers are us.
And madam ji if i start criticizing then i have several stupid points to cry upon. I dont have such intentions now. I even cudnt figure it out, y u mentined ur refrence. How could i be benefited by ur refrence ???
Chalo karo jo aapko karna hai. I wanted to jot down few words on this but leave not my concern. Ppl are mature enough to take decisions.

PS: Bucks are always in dollors, informally. Sometimes we use it for Rupee and other currency also but its $ only.

Thanks for ur polite explanation :)

Some of the posts from the link u gave... I really didn like that... But that is upon individual. U may continue BLOGGING.

Snap bomb (http://www.snapbomb.com/):Snap bomb is a relatively new paid to post site. I heard about this blog advertising site on geekyspeaky forum.Their payout is based on the valuation of your blog, which in turn depends on a lot of factors like subscriptions,google ranking etc. I think this valuation is similar to Sponsored Reviews (http://www.sponsoredreviews.com/blog-16399.html),but the difference is that you have to bid for the projects in sponsored reviews whereas you get projects based on your blogs valuation in snap bomb. I have two blogs there. One has a value of $6-$27 and another has got a value of $.75-$3. So if I get one assignment for both the blogs, I will be paid different amount for each blog depending on their valuation. I think you have got pretty much a good idea about the valuation.
Now the tricky part: For getting your blog in to the system of snap bomb, you have to install a script, and verify it in your snap bomb account.Then data is gathered and you need to wait for a day or two till the valuation is complete and the range selected for your blog.I had no problems in installing the script and then getting the valuation done, but many girls at geeky speaky (http://geekyspeaky.com/boards/) were annoyed that the script isn't working. So this is an issue that snap bomb has to take care of.
Payout: I have recently joined, so I can't comment on how regular or professional they are about payments.I think they pay you monthly, I had read something about payment in their blog......I can't seem to recollect. Let me check it first.....OK I got it, it's not in the blog but in the FAQs. It say that the amount is paid when it reaches $25, the payouts are after 2 months from the date you created a post.
I will keep you update on this paid to post site.

jitendershooda
May 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Sheetal, I have gone through few of your write-ups and they are quite interesting and informative. Keep it up.

For what is blogging, wiki have good info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

I dont have much info about blogging but as far as I understand the money is coming by ADs in it. Like we see ads on TV and sites like JL too. So are the blogging sites. People like Sheetal write up interesting thread as on jatland and viewers hit them and this increases the TRP on those pages. So google and other sites keep track of such pages and apply some ads who pay them and inturn these sites pay the writer. So I feel no harm in earning by your writing skills. As people will be attaracted by the good writer only.

So indirectly it is like writing books and then getting money of its sale. Books of a good writer will be sold more and hence more money.

We are in new era of internet now. People have time to spend on internet and this blog reading is also becoming a habit and so is blog writing emerging. There is no harm in this unless it is used not to fraud with someone or reveal secret information.

jitendershooda
May 9th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Lt Col Jagmohan Singh Malik (Retd) (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=720) has written in a thread "Where the jats heading for?" i want to quote here which describe the real problems what are in jats.

Address Basic Issues First...
Dear All,

This subject has been intensely discussed in past too. There are many serious issues that pull us down. The main reasons of our community not ralising it's potential are as under (Please pardon me should they be too harsh to accept).

1. Typical JAT attitude of not accepting anyone better than themselves.
2. An air of INVINCIBILITY that is inherited, generation after generation. Apne te bada kise ne sochte e na.
3. RELUCTANCE to take up business and restricting to only 'Fauj', 'Police', 'Haryana Roadways', 'DTC', 'Bijli Daftar' etc.
4. A sense of SHAME in starting small ventures, shops etc. Why? Log ke kahenge, ke phalane ka potaa susra dukan kar rhya se.
5. Unwilling to accept or should I say tolerate the success even within own community. Hogs susra DC apne ghar mein!!
6. Failure to IMBIBE positives from other's experiences, even in farming.
7. Not accepting anyone as a LEADER. Saare leader hain.
8. ABANDONMENT of villages by all those who shifted to towns. Of course they only return to take their share or use it in conversations to score points.
9. A basic hatred towards JATS by Brahmins, Banias & SCs. They will always put us down.
10. INABILITY to become a single votebank. Har ek gaam mein kam se kam teen, char gut sein.
11. Not educating and trusting daughters. Ke kare gi padh ke, agle saal byah dein ge.

There may be exceptions but above is the reality.

Regards,

JS Malik

sumitsehrawat
May 9th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Calling blogging 'free ka paisa' :(... that's such an ignorant comment. Devender bhai, to be very honest there are people who have moved out of their routine professional life to spend time in blogging. Not for entertainment but as a new profession. And, believe me...many of them work harder at this new blogging job than they were working in their previous routine-job. And as Sheetaji rightly said, its about reading and writing, its about being creative and about being a differentiator.

And this is only the beginning... wait and watch aagey aagey kya hota hai. My thumbs-up to all the bloggers. As far as I am concerned, I have a blog but haven't written much yet...:)! And so far its not aimed at earning dollars...in future??...well, I may well make the move.

sunitahooda
May 9th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Shukar Jitu tanne yo link ger diya na tai mai Sheetal kai bhadak karti....will dedicate some time to read it tomrrow:)
Sheetal, I have gone through few of your write-ups and they are quite interesting and informative. Keep it up.

I dont have much info about blogging but as far as I understand the money is coming by ADs in it. Like we see ads on TV and sites like JL too. So are the blogging sites. People like Sheetal write up interesting thread as on jatland and viewers hit them and this increases the TRP on those pages. So google and other sites keep track of such pages and apply some ads who pay them and inturn these sites pay the writer. So I feel no harm in earning by your writing skills. As people will be attaracted by the good writer only.

So indirectly it is like writing books and then getting money of its sale. Books of a good writer will be sold more and hence more money.

We are in new era of internet now. People have time to spend on internet and this blog reading is also becoming a habit and so is blog writing emerging. There is no harm in this unless it is used not to fraud with someone or reveal secret information.

dkumars
May 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Oh......and a few other clarifications Dkumars Ji.
1. I started this thread for making money through blogging and NOT for Making Easy Money Online. Both are entirely different terms.
2. I am not getting free ka paisa out of blogging. I spend a minimum of eight hours reading, writing and researching topics each day. I do this because I love reading and writing.
3. US bloggers are required to fill in their SSN in the sign up forms. If I was in India, I will have to show it in my Tax returns, (but I think that's voluntary there).
Regards
Enough information is provided by members and i feel sorry for the irresponsible comments.

Lt Col Jagmohan Singh Malik (Retd) (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=720) has written in a thread "Where the jats heading for?" i want to quote here which describe the real problems what are in jats.

Address Basic Issues First... Right satire Jitu bhai at right place. I feel no harm in accepting my mistake if i was wrong. Anyway thanks for the information in above post. I wrote that because i felt that.
Dear All,

This subject has been intensely discussed in past too. There are many serious issues that pull us down. The main reasons of our community not ralising it's potential are as under (Please pardon me should they be too harsh to accept).

1. Typical JAT attitude of not accepting anyone better than themselves.
2. An air of INVINCIBILITY that is inherited, generation after generation. Apne te bada kise ne sochte e na.
3. RELUCTANCE to take up business and restricting to only 'Fauj', 'Police', 'Haryana Roadways', 'DTC', 'Bijli Daftar' etc.
4. A sense of SHAME in starting small ventures, shops etc. Why? Log ke kahenge, ke phalane ka potaa susra dukan kar rhya se.
5. Unwilling to accept or should I say tolerate the success even within own community. Hogs susra DC apne ghar mein!!
6. Failure to IMBIBE positives from other's experiences, even in farming.
7. Not accepting anyone as a LEADER. Saare leader hain.
8. ABANDONMENT of villages by all those who shifted to towns. Of course they only return to take their share or use it in conversations to score points.
9. A basic hatred towards JATS by Brahmins, Banias & SCs. They will always put us down.
10. INABILITY to become a single votebank. Har ek gaam mein kam se kam teen, char gut sein.
11. Not educating and trusting daughters. Ke kare gi padh ke, agle saal byah dein ge.

There may be exceptions but above is the reality... I may not be an exception but try to be :)

Regards,

JS Malik

Calling blogging 'free ka paisa' :(... that's such an ignorant comment. Devender bhai, to be very honest there are people who have moved out of their routine professional life to spend time in blogging. Not for entertainment but as a new profession. And, believe me...many of them work harder at this new blogging job than they were working in their previous routine-job. And as Sheetaji rightly said, its about reading and writing, its about being creative and about being a differentiator.

And this is only the beginning... wait and watch aagey aagey kya hota hai. My thumbs-up to all the bloggers. As far as I am concerned, I have a blog but haven't written much yet...:)! And so far its not aimed at earning dollars...in future??...well, I may well make the move.

Thanks:) to Sheetalji for this topic here at Jatland. Thanks Sumit for correcting me.

Here after reading all of ur comments i feel i was wrong. Thanks for correcting me. I m sorry Sheetal Ji for messing up without having sufficient knowledge.

Thanks Jitu bhai and Sumit for the information.

ravileo
May 9th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Hi Sheetalji,

I am really thankful to you that you wrote here about blogging and You have have good experience in blogging too. I would like to have some tips from you on blogging and tell me which site will be the best.

Ravi
memorytips@yahoo.com

sheetalahlawat
May 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Hi Sheetalji,

I am really thankful to you that you wrote here about blogging and You have have good experience in blogging too. I would like to have some tips from you on blogging and tell me which site will be the best.

Ravi
memorytips@yahoo.com
I have sent you a message Ravi ji, I hope you will find that useful.

spdeshwal
May 11th, 2008, 09:03 AM
This sounds interesting. Thank you Sheetal ji for the information on blogging!
Devender, you can be a good blogger. You have a beautiful heart and mind. Nothing wrong in having doubts and clarifying them. I have seen in the past as well that you accept your mistakes gracefully. Even I had some doubts about this but waited for others to come up with questions and subsequent information That is very key trait to develop your knowledge base. Kardda ho ke jutt jya. I also, intend to explore this field. Although I am not so confident about my writing skills but feel no harm in give it a try. I would be grateful Sheetal ji if you could provide some links and some advice on how to make a beginning.

Cheers!

dkumars
May 11th, 2008, 11:11 PM
This sounds interesting. Thank you Sheetal ji for the information on blogging!
Devender, you can be a good blogger. You have a beautiful heart and mind. Nothing wrong in having doubts and clarifying them. I have seen in the past as well that you accept your mistakes gracefully. Even I had some doubts about this but waited for others to come up with questions and subsequent information That is very key trait to develop your knowledge base. Kardda ho ke jutt jya. I also, intend to explore this field. Although I am not so confident about my writing skills but feel no harm in give it a try. I would be grateful Sheetal ji if you could provide some links and some advice on how to make a beginning.

Cheers!

Thanks Deswal ji for ur suggestions. I will surly ponder on this.
Galtiyan insaan se hoti hai. And i am no exception. Par badi baat ye hoti hai ki agar galti samajh aa jaye to usse maan ne mein koi buraai nahi. Aur sudhaarna chahiye. Before also i commited a mistake and tried correcting. Again i got a chance to correct me and not to repeat the mistake again. So, i will take care of this in future. Aage bhi aisi aisi hoti rahengi aur shayad sekhta rahunga. Ye silsila toh chata rahega.

Thanks a lot sir for the appreciation. I will try to fall undr that exception category which Lt. Colonel mentioned :)
Although i had some idea abt blogging before also as i have some friends who write gud. But i didn have idea abt this money thing. But this is a chance to learn this.

Thanks to the lady for sharing the information. :)

jitendershooda
May 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Here after reading all of ur comments i feel i was wrong. Thanks for correcting me. I m sorry Sheetal Ji for messing up without having sufficient knowledge.

Thanks Jitu bhai and Sumit for the information.

Thanks Dev.

vipinrathee
May 13th, 2008, 03:29 PM
hello sheetal
do send me referral so tht i can hone my writing skills and earn moolah....$$$ hhaah..

rgds
vipin