PDA

View Full Version : Maa Dharti he aur Pita Aakash

nainakhicher
May 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Yadi tum apni maa k sath apne rishte ko prempurn bana lo to tumhe lagega k puri dharati k sath tumhara sambandh jud gaya he aur tum Dharati mein gehre utar gaye ho.

Isi tarah yadi tum apne Pita k sath apne rishte ko snehpurn bana lo to tum paoge k Aakash k sath tumhara taalmel ho gaya he. Maa aur Pita Dharati aur Aakash k prateek hen.

Aur manushya ek vriksh he jiska astitva Dharati Aur Aakash donon k bina asambhav he.

Maa aur Pita ka sthan duniya mein koi nahi le sakta. Koi nahi.

mukeshkumar007
May 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
ok !! Understood !! :) :)

cooljat
May 12th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Bera na ke samaj mein aa gaya tane!! :rolleyes: :confused:
Madamji mane to aap nu batao fir Hum Kon?? :confused:... HAWA!! :p;)

nainakhicher
May 12th, 2008, 03:36 PM

Unnecessarily u pressurized ur mind. it was not posted 4 u to understand.:)

nainakhicher
May 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Bera na ke samaj mein aa gaya tane!! :rolleyes: :confused:
Madamji mane to aap nu batao fir Hum Kon?? :confused:... HAWA!! :p;)

arey bhai sahab! when u urself dont know who u r, then dont expect from anyone else to define u. It will all b in vain, u know?:)http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif:D:p.....

Rock on.

cooljat
May 12th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Amma Ji.....eib aap hi mata peeta ko compare kar rehi hein Aakash aur Dharti se..aur Gyaan sa dhol rehi hein ki aisa hona chahiye waise karna chaiye....to ji hum jaise agyaani bachhe aap se gyaan ka aagrah kar rehe hein to aap ko to gussa hi aa gaya! :o hummm...

Eib aap se ek innocent sa Question pooch liya to aap keh rehi hein .....dont expect nyone else to define, it'll be vein.... ye to koi baat na hui!!... :)

Amaji, Answer to de hi do! waitin...

warm regards

Rock on
Jit

arey bhai sahab! when u urself dont know who u r, then dont expect from anyone else to define u. It will all b in vain, u know?:)http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif:D:p.....

Rock on.

nainakhicher
May 12th, 2008, 05:30 PM
...hum jaise agyaani bachhe aap se gyaan ka aagrah kar rehe hein to aap ko to gussa hi aa gaya! :o hummm...

Eib aap se ek innocent sa Question pooch liya to aap keh rehi hein .....dont expect nyone else to define, it'll be vein.... ye to koi baat na hui!!... :)

Answer to de hi do! waitin...

warm regards

Rock on
Jit

arey, y did u feel dat i was angry. see the quote again. i am expressing the joy through different cheerful faces. me and angry! noways. To bapuji the thread which i posted today is just expressing the thoughts which came in my mind, when i was standing on the terrace of my house yesterday. The unlimited sky was just seeming to bless not only me bt everyone else on this earth, just like a doting father and aftr dat having looked down at the mother earth, i felt dat its just like my mom, which has been taking care of its children since the evolution of this world.

I mean to say that if father and mother are to be compared with anything then it can be nothing other then the endless sky and the mother earth.

ab to bachha tumhare agyan ka andhera door ho gaya hoga, i feel.

cooljat
May 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Pehle to ek baat - ya to Bapuji bol lo ya fer Bhaisaab...thou Elder bro is like father....kyun sahi hai na!? .. :)

Waise .... thanks for the Enlightment....beautiful gyaan indeed! :)

keep pouring the Gyaan!..

Rock on
Jit

I mean to say that if father and mother are to be compared with anything then it can be nothing other then the endless sky and the mother earth.

ab to bachha tumhare agyan ka andhera door ho gaya hoga, i feel.

prahladdevenda
May 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM
ये कामयाबियां ये इज्ज़त ये नाम तुम से है,
खुदा ने जो भी दिया है मकाम तुम से है.

तुम्हारे दम से मेरी राहों में खिलते गुलाब,
मेरे वजूद का सारा नजाम तुम से है.

कहाँ बिसात जहाँ और मैं कमसिन नादां,
ये मेरी जीत का सब एहतराम तुम से है.

जहाँ जहाँ मेरी दुश्मनी सबाब में है,
वहाँ वहाँ भी मेरा एहतराम तुम से है.

ygulia
May 12th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yadi tum apni maa k sath apne rishte ko prempurn bana lo to tumhe lagega k puri dharati k sath tumhara sambandh jud gaya he aur tum Dharati mein gehre utar gaye ho.

Isi tarah yadi tum apne Pita k sath apne rishte ko snehpurn bana lo to tum paoge k Aakash k sath tumhara taalmel ho gaya he. Maa aur Pita Dharati aur Aakash k prateek hen.

Aur manushya ek vriksh he jiska astitva Dharati Aur Aakash donon k bina asambhav he.

Aapki is thought mein kucch nazar nahi aaya..............
Dharati to koi janni nahi hai...........Dharati per to jahan aap rahte to us jagah se wase hi lagao ho jata lekin maa ke saath to asa nahi...maa to unique hi hai...........
Rahi Aakash ki baat...........Aakash to virtual hai..........to iska matlab Pita bhi virtual hai..........
Kucch baat pale nahi padi........

dkumars
May 13th, 2008, 12:00 AM

Kuch aise hi prashan Yaksh ne Yudhishthir se pooche the

Yaksh : Dharti se bhaati koun ?
Yudhishthir: Maa. Jiske Aishsaano ka badla hum kabhi nahi chuka sakte. Jiske aishaan dharti se bhi bhari hai.
Yaksh : Aakash se uncha koun ?
Yudhishthir: Pita. Jiski unchaaiyon ki koi seema nahi. Kyunki baap ke aishaano ki koi seema nahi hoti. Kabhi uske upkaaro ko naapa nahi jaa sakta.

Khair y yaksh ye prashan the jo aapne apne post mein daale.... waise mujhe iss thread ka matlab samjh nahi aaya .. Do u want us to comment on this or what ?

nainakhicher
May 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM
[quote]

dekhne ki koshish karoge tabhi nazar aayega otherwise nahi, wese na bhi dekho to bhi it doesnt make any difference to its real meaning. remember the heresay? MANO TO GANGA, NA MANO TO BEHTA PAANI.

Agar dharati janani nahi he, to y is it considered as, 'JANANI JANMBHOOMI'?

Can u give the answer why the father was considered even higher than AAkash only, by Yudhishthir in Mahabharata? Let me get ur response than i'll post my answer.

nainakhicher
May 13th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Kuch aise hi prashan Yaksh ne Yudhishthir se pooche the

Yaksh : Dharti se bhaati koun ?
Yudhishthir: Maa. Jiske Aishsaano ka badla hum kabhi nahi chuka sakte. Jiske aishaan dharti se bhi bhari hai.
Yaksh : Aakash se uncha koun ?
Yudhishthir: Pita. Jiski unchaaiyon ki koi seema nahi. Kyunki baap ke aishaano ki koi seema nahi hoti. Kabhi uske upkaaro ko naapa nahi jaa sakta.

Khair y yaksh ye prashan the jo aapne apne post mein daale.... waise mujhe iss thread ka matlab samjh nahi aaya .. Do u want us to comment on this or what ?

rightly stated. bt it seems dat u dint get the logic behind the questions of yaksh and replies of yudhishthir. Y he took only dharati to measure the greatness and vastness of a mother? and y he took Aakash only to measure the height of a father? He could have taken some other natural things like river, mountain, sea, fire etc. Y did he compare only dharati and aakash with mother and father?

These two places in a humanbeing's life can never be substituted by anybody or anything else. They are even greater than God itself.

Kindly dont drag it in any kind of arguements.

dkumars
May 13th, 2008, 04:16 PM
rightly stated. bt it seems dat u dint get the logic behind the questions of yaksh and replies of yudhishthir.... Yes mdam ji ... mein ek agyaani balak hoon mujhe samajh mein kam aata hai... khair achha hua aap mil gayi samjhaane ke liye:D:p:)

Y he took only dharati to measure the greatness and vastness of a mother? and y he took Aakash only to measure the height of a father? He could have taken some other natural things like river, mountain, sea, fire etc. Y did he compare only dharati and aakash with mother and father?

These two places in a humanbeing's life can never be substituted by anybody or anything else. They are even greater than God itself.

Do u really think that if i know this converstaion then i dont know the comparison and other things. I dont know who is mature and who is kid here but all the posts look childish including u n me. Chalo leave it now.
Anyway the thought was good if it was genuinly urs.:)

nainakhicher
May 14th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Do u really think that if i know this converstaion then i dont know the comparison and other things. I dont know who is mature and who is kid here but all the posts look childish including u n me. Chalo leave it now.
Anyway the thought was good if it was genuinly urs.:)

and do u really think dat i m here 2 teach u the things. In fact i dont have spare time to think, what u Know and what u dont. I also dont know who is mature and who is kid overhere, bt y to rank anybody on d basis of their maturity or childish deeds. I dont understand y some people take some posts personally. If u dont agree with a point of a post then u shud have a healthy debate on that topic instead of ranking it on it's maturity basis.

arey, this is a general forum and its better if it remains general only and not personal.

Chalo leave aside dis childish post, now let us have a matured post from ur side.

vijay
May 14th, 2008, 02:13 PM
As our parents are the only reason behind our existance, how can we compare them with something else in this universe.

They should not be compared with anything but here when the writer trying to compare Dharti and Aakash that is another aspect of life.

Aaaksh is the environment around us which is the reason of our (human being) existance.

Earth is the place where we spend our lives. It provides us all the things we need for a living ..... hence it can be reffered as Mother Earth of the mankind ( human being ).

So in this manner Akash can be reffered like father which is responsible for our existance and Earth can be reffered as mother which provides all the necessory privileges in life ..... feeds us to survive :).

In nutshell, Dharti and Akash can be taken as parents of mankind and denying their significances is denying our existance only:)

dkumars
May 14th, 2008, 02:41 PM
rightly stated. bt it seems dat u dint get the logic behind the questions of yaksh and replies of yudhishthir..... What made u think that ??? And could i ask whether this comment is for the person or post ? Hope u underatnd what i mean.
Y he took only dharati to measure the greatness and vastness of a mother? and y he took Aakash only to measure the height of a father? He could have taken some other natural things like river, mountain, sea, fire etc. Y did he compare only dharati and aakash with mother and father?

Please see red and blue :)

netrapalsingh
May 14th, 2008, 03:04 PM
dosto ek bahoot pooranee kahanee hai ek beta apne baap ke duk piyaan lag raha tha baap bola bette kitnaa hee chet le rahoo ga tera baap..:)

to maa bap to maa bap hee rahenge ye ham logo par nirbhar kartaa hai kee ham unhe devee devtaao kee tarah pooje ya kuuda kachara samaj kar vardhasharm me fek ayee..........:o

netra....