PDA

View Full Version : A sad day in the History of Jaipur and India

sanjeetsparp
May 14th, 2008, 11:14 AM
These Mercy less people who called them Jehadi, they are inhumane. They are killing the general public on the name of terrorism. They killed 85 people and injured more than 150 people and don't know how many will be disabled in these injured people. What these terrorists want to prove and what their motive is, i don't understand till date what they want with these coward activities.

This is perhaps the first attempt of terrorists activities in Jaipur which is very peaceful city till date. Not apart from metros they are targeting the other non- metro cities ......

This is certainly inhumane and a coward behaviour of these so called Jehadi .... they are killers and kill for money ........ peta nahi bhagwaan in logon ko kyun nahi utha-ta hai .......... koi aise bimaari failaaye ki inke thikaane main sab mer jaayein ................

May the soul of the people who passed away in this incident, rest in peace

sumitsehrawat
May 14th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Tragic loss of life...feel sorry for families that are suffering.

prashantacmet
May 14th, 2008, 12:30 PM
How many ppl will be sacrified for the sake of Islam. From centuries, world is suffering on account of fanatic followers of Islam. Do Muslims just want to vanquish by killing ppl bcz they are crippling in each sphere? Is Hatred the only slogan of islam?

nainakhicher
May 14th, 2008, 02:39 PM
These Mercy less people who called them Jehadi, they are inhumane. They are killing the general public on the name of terrorism. They killed 85 people and injured more than 150 people and don't know how many will be disabled in these injured people. What these terrorists want to prove and what their motive is, i don't understand till date what they want with these coward activities.

This is certainly inhumane and a coward behaviour of these so called Jehadi .... they are killers and kill for money ........ peta nahi bhagwaan in logon ko kyun nahi utha-ta hai .......... koi aise bimaari failaaye ki inke thikaane main sab mer jaayein ................

After every 6 months or a year or so on, such terror news make headlines. The system incuding the state and the central government instantly wakeup in a hustle bustle state only after the mayhem is occured. Now after the mishap, their first step is to high alert the terror prone cities. Police and the government will show so much efficiency till the news is a headline. After a month or two, this most important primary issue will as usual be packed in their thanda basta. They will surely nab the culprits and thrust them in the overloaded jails of india, feed them twice a day and wait for the next tragedy to rip the heart of innocent public. The government will announce an unsatisfactory compensation to the family of victims and for these family to get the announced compensation is even harder than reaching prince charles. The conclusion is that until and unless the system of the govt is changed, nothing can stop such drastic and terrific incidents to happen.

kaliramanrk
May 15th, 2008, 07:25 PM
serial bomb blast in jaipur throne pink city jaipur 10yrs back. now it is time came for think about this jehad sincerly beacuse all efferts we make with them take them in national sprit but this is our hard luk we can't. now this moral duty of our leaders to make effective law or do as mr.gill done in punjab

babita
June 28th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Dear Sanjeet
It was tragic indeed. But I do not appreciate your religious thoughts, it is the deed of only a few that results in such tragedies. You need to be informed of the happening better..let me. The bomb blasts is what people mostly know of. At the blast site, people wre shocked, but only to jump into action, taking the injured to hospitals immediately, avoiding stampede, sheltering the exposed,etc. Fortunately, they did not ask their religions before doing so, neither did they think of religion before calling up friends, business associate to check if they were all well. They readily supported blood banks, and funerals were peaceful. These were people who had lost some dear ones.I am proud of this city and the people i live with. I ask you to rise above this religious thinking to a spiritual life. By the way, my maiden name is Ahlawat.

ritu
June 28th, 2008, 08:59 PM
:eek::eek::eek:.what are you trying to convey here babita.i did not find anything wrong in what sanjeet said.and by the way i am not ahlawat:rolleyes:
Dear Sanjeet
It was tragic indeed. But I do not appreciate your religious thoughts, it is the deed of only a few that results in such tragedies. You need to be informed of the happening better..let me. The bomb blasts is what people mostly know of. At the blast site, people wre shocked, but only to jump into action, taking the injured to hospitals immediately, avoiding stampede, sheltering the exposed,etc. Fortunately, they did not ask their religions before doing so, neither did they think of religion before calling up friends, business associate to check if they were all well. They readily supported blood banks, and funerals were peaceful. These were people who had lost some dear ones.I am proud of this city and the people i live with. I ask you to rise above this religious thinking to a spiritual life. By the way, my maiden name is Ahlawat.