PDA

View Full Version : OUR JATLAND -the Best site..OUR Moderators -The Bestestt..

addy
May 18th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Daer All,
Came over sm peronalised vendetta regarding APNA JL in some of the posts..I openly submit that this site and all the wonderful people managing it can never be questioned in any form. Here is what it gives me,you & us all:

1. Homely feeling to all those sitting thousands o' miles away.

2. A Common platform to discuss all that affects our lives & that too in such a befitting manner.

3. Blessings and views of some of the wisest and most well meaning seniors of the community.

4. The means to find our own brethern in an alien land.

5. Above all, its very much true..a place away from the vices of the cyber world..Thnx 2 our moderators and Admins..Great going ..Keep it up Folks..

"Aagr mujh mein buraayi na hoti to main bhi Bhagwaan hota
Kucch to acchaiyaan hain nahin to ek bura Insaan hota."

dkumars
May 18th, 2008, 12:36 PM
gud post ... i like the content and i m agred too. But the title is bullshit. Giving a feeling of boot licking.

This site is gud and modertors are doing a good job but not best.
U might not have visited other forums.

Tryout pakistan defence forum... u will come to know what intellect is and what is moderation. I m not a member but simply i read their posts and their rule regulations.

ssgoyat
May 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM
ye lo

abb yahan bhi ....uff..

and what do you mean by boot licking..???

why do you always create such kinda craps everywhere... !!!

MODS...PLS. Lock this thread, otherwise the same crap will begin here as well..

dkumars
May 18th, 2008, 10:35 PM
ye lo

abb yahan bhi ....uff..

MODS...PLS. Lock this thread, otherwise the same crap will begin here as well..

dont u know its meaning ??? If not then try googling :p ... U btter know in which context i wrote that.

I wrote what i felt. And u r not my teacher that i will ask u what to write n where. U just mind ur own business otherwis fotto yaha se. Samjhe mohan pyaare, bholllluuuuuuu ... :D:p;):rock

keshavdahiya
May 19th, 2008, 12:34 AM
1. Homely feeling to all those sitting thousands o' miles away.

2. A Common platform to discuss all that affects our lives & that too in such a befitting manner.

3. Blessings and views of some of the wisest and most well meaning seniors of the community.

4. The means to find our own brethern in an alien land.

5. Above all, its very much true..a place away from the vices of the cyber world..Thnx 2 our moderators and Admins..Great going ..Keep it up Folks..

Hooda kayi bei tei tu ghanni shyaani baat karr dei sei...:p
er pher aagle minute dhisall jya hai...;) Para jumping ghanni karr li dekhe sei....kitt gayab ho rehya tha ?....kayi dinaa mein diikhya iib ke ??

Yeah I agree with you that this platform has some pros...but then most of the time whats been discussed here is shear frustation....or either the thread is diverted to a unknown zone by some highly intellect people who have no idea what they talk about.....
we really need high quality of moderation and above all need to chalk down as to why there are only a few Active people around...and why some people have left and dont visit anymore........
being available here on jland just to reply to post by comments like below
- I agree
- khudos to the person
- naveen bhai i am with you
- yeah we shud all get together
- bhinn ki bhinn (I know i ve been doing this, but only with people whom I know)
etc etc....
its not absolutely necessary to reply sometimes like the ways above...we need to dev some resistance and refrain our selves frm talking $#@T..:) sometimes people just jump on the thread and then EGO takes charge.......ki mein kyun.....isne mere tahin nyun kyukar keh di...............yu ND kyun paak rehya hai.....yu master kyun paak rehya hai....mein iske updesh kyun padhun....lyo merri bhi free kii advice.......hahaha
U know thot processing unit in our head sometimes is really heated up
er pher 2 min baad nyu baat aa jya sei ke JAT tei isse hi hoya karen bhai.........bezaati kyun karri merri........:p

crux is >>how can we improve the world if cannot improve ourselves.....(aadhyatmik vichaar, i heard them somewhere, not trying to be preacher..hehehe)

P.S these virtual forums wont do any gud to the community......but this can be a platform for like minded people to join hands......"Company and thots reveals ones character"
I personally have met many GEMS thru jland.......and have been repelling many *^$#@%& which is person specific....

ssgoyat
May 19th, 2008, 12:51 AM
boot licking...:rock

bullshit....:rock

ssgoyat
May 19th, 2008, 12:56 AM
dont u know its meaning ??? If not then try googling :p ... U btter know in which context i wrote that.

I wrote what i felt. And u r not my teacher that i will ask u what to write n where. U just mind ur own business otherwis fotto yaha se. Samjhe mohan pyaare, bholllluuuuuuu ... :D:p;):rock

रै डट जा ओ भाई डट जा. ... किम्मे न धरा इन बात्ता मैं ....

vijay
May 19th, 2008, 01:05 AM
I totally agree that Dev ( dkumars ) seems harsh here ....... but he is absolutely right if we like to talk some sense here.

The people who are admiring mods like anything else should just try to visit some other community sites and analyze what's happening there. What is the real meaning of moderation ?

But this doesn't meant that we should criticize our mods at first hand ..... rather we should think positively and try to find out a way that how can we raise our Jatland at that level and as Mods are the basic pillers of any community site, so they should lead with examples.

Regarding members ..... everybody have their personal preferences.

Soldiers even sacrifice their lives for the country while Golfers get irritated if their play is disturbed.

vijay
May 19th, 2008, 01:44 AM
we really need high quality of moderation and above all need to chalk down as to why there are only a few Active people around...and why some people have left and dont visit anymore........

This is Jatland buddy ....... you know better than me.

People don't like to find out solutions for the problems but everybody have a new problem for each and every solution.

About moderation i already stated what i want to say somewhere else .... if people want to ponder about .... otherwise it doesn't make any sense that i repeat all that again and again.

But yes ... the real moderation is not what our mods are doing here ... no doubt about that :)

being available here on jland just to reply to post by comments like below
- I agree
- khudos to the person
- naveen bhai i am with you
- yeah we shud all get together
- bhinn ki bhinn (I know i ve been doing this, but only with people whom I know)
etc etc....

I think you forget to add .... :)

"I second your thoughts"

its not absolutely necessary to reply sometimes like the ways above...we need to dev some resistance and refrain our selves frm talking $#@T..:) sometimes people just jump on the thread and then EGO takes charge.......ki mein kyun.....isne mere tahin nyun kyukar keh di...............yu ND kyun paak rehya hai.....yu master kyun paak rehya hai....mein iske updesh kyun padhun....lyo merri bhi free kii advice.......hahaha
U know thot processing unit in our head sometimes is really heated up
er pher 2 min baad nyu baat aa jya sei ke JAT tei isse hi hoya karen bhai.........bezaati kyun karri merri........:p

well said :)

This reminds me again and again that famous cartoon by Shail Hooda. I hope you remember that too.

"Company and thots reveals ones character"

And the language reveals ones education and family preachings :)

I personally have met many GEMS thru jland.......

That's why ONLY i am still here :)

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 02:12 AM
ye lo

abb yahan bhi ....uff..

Let me tell u one first and last rule of any forum... This is not necessary that u like a post always... U can criticize the post. There is no harm in that but one shud not go personally on the individual. Like what u did in the above post.

MODS...PLS. Lock this thread, otherwise the same crap will begin here as well.. How many similar appeals will u make ?

boot licking...:rock

bullshit....:rock
Thanks

रै डट जा ओ भाई डट जा. ... किम्मे न धरा इन बात्ता मैं .... Gentleman u came individually. Arr ibb tu manne updesh de hai. Oon tai tere jise gyaani ki baat maannan ka kimme vichaar nahi par fir bhi maan ne mein koi burai nahi kyuki chahe tum galat sahi par baat tum sahi keh rahe ho.

I totally agree that Dev ( dkumars ) seems harsh here ....... but he is absolutely right if we like to talk some sense here.

The people who are admiring mods like anything else should just try to visit some other community sites and analyze what's happening there. What is the real meaning of moderation ?

But this doesn't meant that we should criticize our mods at first hand ..... rather we should think positively and try to find out a way that how can we raise our Jatland at that level and as Mods are the basic pillers of any community site, so they should lead with examples.

Regarding members ..... everybody have their personal preferences.

Soldiers even sacrifice their lives for the country while Golfers get irritated if their play is disturbed.

Thanks Vijay for the support to my thoughs. I m not writing this coz u supported me but i feel there is still some space to improve. Many other forums do it better than here.

Infact this is a gud platform and most poular Jat site but saying this is the best is completely wrong as per me. From content to members to moderators to everything, there is lot of space for improvement. I dont come here to be serious and discuss something great( except in some exceptional cases) coz my expectations are quite low here.

We shud accept the fact. Whether it is gud or bad.
If i say my organization is best which i work for, my institute where i study, my thoughts, my knowledge, my community, my country then i thing that is quite wrong. I love all of them but they need not to be the best and we all know that where we stand.

Boot Licking: I said that coz this thread is started parallel to a similar thread where criticsm is goin on the same topic. So, this is quite obvious feeling.

Here, i repeat please dont mistake me. I still say our moderators are doing a great job. They know their responsibilities well. No one is paid for that but still they are devoting their time here and maintaining a balance. But still they can improve over it.

:):):)

vijay
May 19th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Here, i repeat please dont mistake me.
:):):)

"Unlike most of the members here" ..... at first i read what is being posted instead of who is posting and then reply accordingly.

No mistakes ..... so far :)

ygulia
May 19th, 2008, 04:38 AM
I have been member of this forum since last couple of months only.
I am going to express my personal observation about the behaviour of majority of active members of this forum:
1. This forum has various subgroups which you can recognise just by reading their comments.They try to support each other irrespective of the fact that whether the person has contributed positively towards the thread.
2. If some one try to crticise the idea of a senior member of the forum then his/her supporter will intervene and gag the voice of the new member who was not aware of the politics on this site.
3. There are few members who have only one job: They look for errors of spelling etc. and when it comes to contribution then they will just write, most of the times, I agree with so and so(These so and so are common names for them)
4. In the last but not the least I would say that we should use polite language in our criticism. There are certain words which might appears harsh but some times the use of those words is need of the hour to put some one on right track...............
5. Aur kai bhai te is forum me Thanedaar hai.............Ek dum kah dete hai lock kar do...........
"Boot licking" was not so harsh word as used by Devender, but members of the forum reacted at once and they reacted in harsh manner :I mut say>>>>>>> Jutiya samet uske ser pe chad ge>>>>

This is purely my personal view..................

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 12:23 PM
4. In the last but not the least I would say that we should use polite language in our criticism.
This is purely my personal view..................

This is very true. Critisicm should also be polite amy be sarcastic. Just to append one more thing, criticize the post if u feel but not the individual. Do not go personally.

cooljat
May 19th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Great show, ...Carry on!... Rock on!... ;););)

Rock on!...
Jit

ssgoyat
May 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
@ DK..

Thanks DK, for finally accepting that "criticism should be polite" also "critisize the post not individual"

otherwise "sorry always seems to be the hardest word"

my point of view's were:-

:Since this same thread , with arguements is running there too, so there is no point drag it here.
:There too, i had requested to lock that thread since, it was creating a series of stiff argumnets...which infact is against the harmony of this site..
:When i saw that same criticism here, n that too with harsh words....it made me upset.

-----------------------
@Mr. y gulia

1. This forum has various subgroups which you can recognise just by reading their comments.They try to support each other irrespective of the fact that whether the person has contributed positively towards the thread.

"such kinda subgroup exists everywhere, jatland is also no exception, and only such kind of arguments, divide us into groups, and since it being a jatland...and we'll all know this is always in our blood that we can't unite, we don't accept anybody to dominate on us...That's the bitter reality of ours.Once Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Said " Dilli ke aaspas ek aisi kaum basti hai jo jab chahe dilli pe kabja kar sakti hai, but...."

....so we should avoid such arguments, and stop them"

2. If some one try to crticise the idea of a senior member of the forum then his/her supporter will intervene and gag the voice of the new member who was not aware of the politics on this site.

" I didn't support any senior member here, i only wanted to end this argument here.
Mr. Amardeep Hooda is also a new member here, infact, his posts are even less than you

so first put yourself into his shoes, had u been at his place, and if sombody had used " boot licking" word for you, what you would have felt as new member, did you see....he step back from this thread...it's only because of our's fault..we gaged his voice.

I've been the member of jatland from the past 4 years, in the beginning,i also felt the same, my voice is being gagged,no body is paying attention to me, and everybody is pulling my leg....i quit..and came back after 3 years again

and it's been only this April 08 , that i have become an active user

Had you been visited chaupal, on very first day ....you wouldn't have come for a month...

but slowly slowly, it takes time to mix up with ppls....there will always be such issues, so don't worry...and don't get afraid..

and it's been only this April 08 , that i have become an active user...

3. There are few members who have only one job: They look for errors of spelling etc. and when it comes to contribution then they will just write, most of the times, I agree with so and so(These so and so are common names for them)

Certainly but, despite being a stong force of more than 10000 members, but only few are active...a little more 50..

reason being is...only few peoples, like to come and participate in discussions....did you see, post reviews of any thread sometimes crosses 1000 but only 30-35 members manage to post,

Infact this is the first ever time, that i'm ever writing this much..:D

if they are even writing a single ,line,that's enough, atleast we could feel there presence..or maybe they're just playing with their personal post scores..

4. In the last but not the least I would say that we should use polite language in our criticism. There are certain words which might appears harsh but some times the use of those words is need of the hour to put some one on right track...............

I fully agree with this point..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
@Y gulia

अर्र भाई थानदार तो बनना ही पड़ता है, झगडा सुलझाने के लिए:o....ना तै आडे भी उठा - पटक शुरू हो ज्यागी :boxing जुकर उस थ्रेड मे माच रहे सै....:rock

@dk
चाहे तुम ग़लत सही, पर बात सही कह रहे हो.....हा हा हा ......:rock....:rock

bhai ne mere tai gentelman keh diya, ar gyanni bhi....me te ghani rajji sa ho gaya....

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 02:23 PM
@dk
चाहे तुम ग़लत सही, पर बात सही कह रहे हो.....हा हा हा ......:rock....:rock

bhai ne mere tai gentelman keh diya, ar gyanni bhi....me te ghani rajji sa ho gaya....

Chalo koi nahi bhai ... aap hi sahi ... Aapki ye labhi post padh kar achha laga.

Abb bataiye thread ko kis direction mein le jana hai ???
Aap bhi apne inputs dijiye subject ke baare mein ???
Do u really think that this site, moderators and our community are the best ? Drop few lines boss.:)

ssgoyat
May 19th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Chalo koi nahi bhai ... aap hi sahi ... Aapki ye labhi post padh kar achha laga.

Abb bataiye thread ko kis direction mein le jana hai ???
Aap bhi apne inputs dijiye subject ke baare mein ???
Do u really think that this site, moderators and our community are the best ? Drop few lines boss.

First of all Is thread ko to yahin rok dena chahiye....us pehle wali thread me hi ke kam gehma-gehmi thi, jo yahde bhi wahi baat shuru ho gayi...

My Inputs are as follows:
1) Site :- This site is best, coz it being the only of it's kind...we have no other platform to share our words.

2)Moderators:-Not Always, no body is perfect...No engine has 100 % efficiency.

3)Our Community:-Well, this is a long topic to discuss.If i'll make my candid comments here, certainly, i'll be banned, depicting as NON-JAT User..

so we'll know our's bitter reality, and lot's of ppls have given their gyaan in different threads.

Regarding Moderator's..

I'll surely drop few lines:

Well, after 3 years , this april when i become an active user again.. i went to chaupaal.Had tough arguments with MOD, and got banned. Which made my strong comeback this time. And now i'm ready to face everybody here. No matter how much they criticize me, n keep pulling my legs.

Second time: This time also i was about to be banned over a very small little thing, but i explained my points well..and the matter got sorted out.

So these all things haapens in family, we're JAT...brave n strong...nothing can stop us..

regarding moderators:- The are doing their job well, nobody is perfect as i said earlier, this groupism will always exists, but that shouldn't be the cause of worry, if you're right.

Nobody is paying them, they are doing it voluntarily...we should be thankful to them, that the are slicing time for JL from their personal lives...burning their midnight oil...checking each n every thread n posts...keeping an eye over chaupaal

Do talk straight to any MOD, if you face any problem, and if they don't listen....then make a voice...speak with admin...

but don't use harsh words, and never point at individual...

that's it..

regards
satinder goyat
The coolest(/HVAC) Jat

bislas
May 19th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Main agree hun ki thread ko yahin rok dena karna chaiye......lekin mujhe yahan aisa mahsoos hua ki koi kuchh kahata hai..uski tang khichai suru ho jaati hai......Mujhe nahi lagta in baaton se koi natiza nikalta hai......Dusron se apne ko compare karna achhi baat hai...lekin kaam yahin khatam nahi ho jata...compare to main bhi apne aap ko Bill Gates se karunga.....lekin kya main Bill Gate ban sakta hun..???? Shayad nahi... Shayad haan! agar main uski tarah sochun aur us soch ko implement karon........Agar hum chahte hain ki JATLAND should be best portal. Hume suggestions per discussion chaiye....... How can we improve the jatland.....?? Baad main unhe implement bhi hona chahiye.
Waise mera ek idea hai ...Jatland main ek section hona chaiye suggestion and complains ...hum ek thread suru karana chaiye ki ye section ho ya nahi..??
kyon SS ???/

First of all Is thread ko to yahin rok dena chahiye....us pehle wali thread me hi ke kam gehma-gehmi thi, jo yahde bhi wahi baat shuru ho gayi...

My Inputs are as follows:
1) Site :- This site is best, coz it being the only of it's kind...we have no other platform to share our words.

2)Moderators:-Not Always, no body is perfect...No engine has 100 % efficiency.

3)Our Community:-Well, this is a long topic to discuss.If i'll make my candid comments here, certainly, i'll be banned, depicting as NON-JAT User..

so we'll know our's bitter reality, and lot's of ppls have given their gyaan in different threads.

Regarding Moderator's..

I'll surely drop few lines:

Well, after 3 years , this april when i become an active user again.. i went to chaupaal.Had tough arguments with MOD, and got banned. Which made my strong comeback this time. And now i'm ready to face everybody here. No matter how much they criticize me, n keep pulling my legs.

Second time: This time also i was about to be banned over a very small little thing, but i explained my points well..and the matter got sorted out.

So these all things haapens in family, we're JAT...brave n strong...nothing can stop us..

regarding moderators:- The are doing their job well, nobody is perfect as i said earlier, this groupism will always exists, but that shouldn't be the cause of worry, if you're right.

Nobody is paying them, they are doing it voluntarily...we should be thankful to them, that the are slicing time for JL from their personal lives...burning their midnight oil...checking each n every thread n posts...keeping an eye over chaupaal

Do talk straight to any MOD, if you face any problem, and if they don't listen....then make a voice...speak with admin...

but don't use harsh words, and never point at individual...

that's it..

regards
satinder goyat
The coolest(/HVAC) Jat

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Main agree hun ki thread ko yahin rok dena karna chaiye......lekin mujhe yahan aisa mahsoos hua ki koi kuchh kahata hai..uski tang khichai suru ho jaati hai......Mujhe nahi lagta in baaton se koi natiza nikalta hai......Dusron se apne ko compare karna achhi baat hai...lekin kaam yahin khatam nahi ho jata...compare to main bhi apne aap ko Bill Gates se karunga.....lekin kya main Bill Gate ban sakta hun..???? Shayad nahi... Shayad haan! agar main uski tarah sochun aur us soch ko implement karon........Agar hum chahte hain ki JATLAND should be best portal. Hume suggestions per discussion chaiye....... How can we improve the jatland.....?? Baad main unhe implement bhi hona chahiye.
Waise mera ek idea hai ...Jatland main ek section hona chaiye suggestion and complains ...hum ek thread suru karana chaiye ki ye section ho ya nahi..??
kyon SS ???/

Bhia jo aapne kaha bahut sahi hai par ek baat mein add karnaa chahta hoon. Why to have discussions and suggestion chaiye... I mean kissi bhi system ko sudhaarna apne aap se shuru hota hai. Hamien kissi aur ko sudhaarne ki jaroorat nahi, apne ko sudhaar lete hai bas sab sudhar jaayenge. To discussion and suggestions ke baad kyu ... aaj se abhi se shuru kartein hai. Bolo kya kar sakte hai JL ke betterment ke liye ? Apna ye ladakku behviour ko sudaarne ke liye ???

bislas
May 19th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Dkumar ji .....
dekha na aap mujhe hi sudharne lage........abhi aapne hi kaha hai apne se suru karo...maine to yahan ek suggestion diya hai...aap isse fir galat direction de rahe ho.....Maine to koi ladko behaiour nahi dhiya...agar tume aisa lag to..I AM VERY SORRY.....
waise main is topic per aage baat nahi karna chahta...

Bhia jo aapne kaha bahut sahi hai par ek baat mein add karnaa chahta hoon. Why to have discussions and suggestion chaiye... I mean kissi bhi system ko sudhaarna apne aap se shuru hota hai. Hamien kissi aur ko sudhaarne ki jaroorat nahi, apne ko sudhaar lete hai bas sab sudhar jaayenge. To discussion and suggestions ke baad kyu ... aaj se abhi se shuru kartein hai. Bolo kya kar sakte hai JL ke betterment ke liye ? Apna ye ladakku behviour ko sudaarne ke liye ???

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Dkumar ji .....
dekha na aap mujhe hi sudharne lage........abhi aapne hi kaha hai apne se suru karo...maine to yahan ek suggestion diya hai...aap isse fir galat direction de rahe ho.....Maine to koi ladko behaiour nahi dhiya...agar tume aisa lag to..I AM VERY SORRY.....
waise main is topic per aage baat nahi karna chahta...

Bhai sahb shayad aapne meri post jaldi mein padhi hai ya fir aap samajh nahi paaye mera matlab ... main aapko sudhaarne ki baat nahi kar raha .. mein khudh ko sudhaarne ki baat kar raha hoon ... mera kehne ka matlab hai apne aap ko sudhaaro ... woh mere se shuru hota hai aur sab par laagu hota hai ...

Aapko meri kis baat se laga ki mein aapko ladaaku bol raha hoon ??? Woh maine hum jaaton ke behvior ke liye tha.
Bhai ji aapne mujhe completly misunderstand kiya hai. Abb ek baar doobara padhiye meri post shayad aapko samajh aaye jo mein convey karna chahta hoon...

Aapki ichha aap baat karein ya nahi ... lekin mera koi comment aap ke liye nahi tha .. woh general hai sabhi ke liye and it starts form me.
An old saying... charity begins at home... and my home is the first to start with...

Hope u will reply on this.

waise main is topic per aage baat nahi karna chahta ... mujhe ye achha nahi laga... aage aap jaisa samjhe

Anyway thanks for ur input bhai ji

bislas
May 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Haan shayad maine jaldi main padhi tha I am soryy....to aap hi batao kahan se aur kaise suru kare.......maine to ek ye suggestion diya tha ki koi better idea hai isse sudharne ka....us per discuss ke sath uska implementation bhi hona chahiye....

Bhai sahb shayad aapne meri post jaldi mein padhi hai ya fir aap samajh nahi paaye mera matlab ... main aapko sudhaarne ki baat nahi kar raha .. mein khudh ko sudhaarne ki baat kar raha hoon ... mera kehne ka matlab hai apne aap ko sudhaaro ... woh mere se shuru hota hai aur sab par laagu hota hai ...

Aapko meri kis baat se laga ki mein aapko ladaaku bol raha hoon ??? Woh maine hum jaaton ke behvior ke liye tha.
Bhai ji aapne mujhe completly misunderstand kiya hai. Abb ek baar doobara padhiye meri post shayad aapko samajh aaye jo mein convey karna chahta hoon...

Aapki ichha aap baat karein ya nahi ... lekin mera koi comment aap ke liye nahi tha .. woh general hai sabhi ke liye and it starts form me.
An old saying... charity starts from own home... and my home is the first to start with...

Hope u will reply on this.

waise main is topic per aage baat nahi karna chahta ... mujhe ye achha nahi laga... aage aap jaisa samjhe

Anyway thanks for ur input bhai ji

ssgoyat
May 19th, 2008, 06:07 PM
@ bislas

Jatland main ek section hona chaiye suggestion and complains ...hum ek thread suru karana chaiye ki ye section ho ya nahi..??
kyon SS ???/

Sure, but uspe complaints jyada hongi aur suggestions kam, aur suggestions par koi dhyan dega ya nahi, is baat ki koi guarantee nahi hai..:p

and as i said, it's in our blood, that cannot be changed, it can only be improved...

majak karna, taang kheenchna..chalta hai, but limit me...

arr bhai, is topic pe further baat nahi karna chahta..ye galat bhai doctor bhai..
-----------

@ Dk n bislas...

Really nice to see ur views dk, but yar tum thode agressive ho jato ho...like in the begining of this thread..

anyway, but that's in our blood, we can't help it.:mad:

Nice to see a good change in you.

bislas
May 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Complain .......mujhe lagta hai..ki jaydar ki complain ek si hi hongi......aur kuchh alag bhi hongi..aur jo comman complain hoti hai ..uski tarf to dhayan dena hi padga......
Suggestions... Rahi suggestion ki baat jo bhi...hosakta hai ki kisi ka itna badiya suggestion mil jaye jo saari problem solve karde.......kyonki kuchh medicine aisi hoti hai jo mostly treatments main di jaati hain..

@ bislas

Jatland main ek section hona chaiye suggestion and complains ...hum ek thread suru karana chaiye ki ye section ho ya nahi..??
kyon SS ???/

Sure, but uspe complaints jyada hongi aur suggestions kam, aur suggestions par koi dhyan dega ya nahi, is baat ki koi guarantee nahi hai..:p

and as i said, it's in our blood, that cannot be changed, it can only be improved...

majak karna, taang kheenchna..chalta hai, but limit me...

arr bhai, is topic pe further baat nahi karna chahta..ye galat bhai doctor bhai..
-----------

@ Dk n bislas...

Really nice to see ur views dk, but yar tum thode agressive ho jato ho...like in the begining of this thread..

anyway, but that's in our blood, we can't help it.:mad:

Nice to see a good change in you.

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 06:21 PM
@ Dk n bislas...

Well wanna say something here. Agression is a wonderful trait if given correct direction. If u guys feel this is a drawback of mine. Let me realize this, i shall work on it.

Leave all this now.. enough of discussion.. juss cheer now and enjoy JLanding... :rock

ssgoyat
May 19th, 2008, 06:40 PM
It's not ur drawback it's mine as well...

u might have seen me, whenever somebody try to pull my legs, pehle pyar se samjhata hu,

maan je sai , to thik na te bhunddi banaya karu use gel....:rock:rock

ar chaupaal pe to aye din kise na kise na padhra karya e karu, je koe ghana macchan lag jaya kare to koe...:D

anywys DK....thanks a lot, if i made some change in you guys...

regards
satinder goyat
the coolest/HVAC Jat

bislas
May 19th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Aggression is operationally defined as an intentional physically or psychologically harmful behavior that is directed at another living organism (Thirer, 1993)

okie cheers DK

Well wanna say something here. Agression is a wonderful trait if given correct direction. If u guys feel this is a drawback of mine. Let me realize this, i shall work on it.

Leave all this now.. enough of discussion.. juss cheer now and enjoy JLanding... :rock

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Aggression is operationally defined as an intentional physically or psychologically harmful behavior that is directed at another living organism (Thirer, 1993)

okie cheers DK

hahaha ... bhai saahb aap Daaktar ho na tai issi e paribhasha doge... hahaha .. anyway kharnaak thi definition

Bhai ji agar ye agression nahi ho na toh aaj bhi hum gulaam hote aur Bhagat singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev ko koi na poojta. Agression Gandhi mein bhi tha par usne doosri direction di usse. Mere anusaar agression ka keval gusse wala hi face nahi ho sakta. Ye shaant dikhte hue bhi bahut ghaatak ho sakta hai.

Agression ko padhaai mein utara jaa sakta hai, agression ko samajh sewa mein utara jaa sakta hai. Ek fauji agression ke bina murda hota hai. Toh mere kehne ka matlab hai ki agression ho par directional ho. Yu khaa peeti naa ho ...

mein tera nu kar dunga ... mein tanne paadhra kar dunga ... reti bebe ki arr phalana dhikadda.

Samarkadian
May 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Complain .......mujhe lagta hai..ki jaydar ki complain ek si hi hongi......aur kuchh alag bhi hongi..aur jo comman complain hoti hai ..uski tarf to dhayan dena hi padga......
Suggestions... Rahi suggestion ki baat jo bhi...hosakta hai ki kisi ka itna badiya suggestion mil jaye jo saari problem solve karde.......kyonki kuchh medicine aisi hoti hai jo mostly treatments main di jaati hain..

Guys!!!Psychiatrists with catching mobile van is out in town. Rush fast...lol :rock;):cool:

There is section at the end of forum. About Jatland.com
Discussions about Jatland and its content.

and this is-----> General Talk
Talk about anything under the sun, not just about Jatland.

addy
May 19th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Thnx 2 all of u...
Either 4 havin understood what i meant or for having failed to understand what i didn't.
And to top it all HAVING PROVED YOURSELVES YET AGAIN !!

But I'll still stand by that "JL is the BEST & our Moderators are the BESTESTT"..coz every1 needs some motivation ,a pat on the back & the support of the people who really matter...Lets stand by them,applaud them and stretch a helping hand..and i guarantee u all.."The difference will be yours to see".

Thanx 2 u all once again for havin spared those precious li'l moments for all the reasons - Good or otherwise...afterall we learn from our experiences ....:eek:

bislas
May 19th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Haan ji bhai sahab ...Achhi baat hai aap nagative nahi sochte.....waise jaydatar case main agression harmful hi hota hai.......waise agression jab passion ban jaye tu samjho...kuchh change hone wala hai....jaise aapne examples diye hain.....Rajguru, Sukhdev.. etc.

hahaha ... bhai saahb aap Daaktar ho na tai issi e paribhasha doge... hahaha .. anyway kharnaak thi definition

Bhai ji agar ye agression nahi ho na toh aaj bhi hum gulaam hote aur Bhagat singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev ko koi na poojta. Agression Gandhi mein bhi tha par usne doosri direction di usse. Mere anusaar agression ka keval gusse wala hi face nahi ho sakta. Ye shaant dikhte hue bhi bahut ghaatak ho sakta hai.

Agression ko padhaai mein utara jaa sakta hai, agression ko samajh sewa mein utara jaa sakta hai. Ek fauji agression ke bina murda hota hai. Toh mere kehne ka matlab hai ki agression ho par directional ho. Yu khaa peeti naa ho ...

mein tera nu kar dunga ... mein tanne paadhra kar dunga ... reti bebe ki arr phalana dhikadda.

dkumars
May 19th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Thanx 2 u all once again for havin spared those precious li'l moments for all the reasons - Good or otherwise...afterall we learn from our experiences ....:eek:

I love this part of the post. Really gud one.

vijay
May 19th, 2008, 09:58 PM

Aggression :

In positive aspects : Aggression is the human behaviour when someone is dedicated to his/her lonely aim to achieve something in every circumstances but still considering all the pros/cons of his behaviour and the ultimate endevaours.

In negative aspects : Aggression is the human behaviour when someone is dedicated to his/her lonely aim of trying to dominate others by every right or wrong methods without any personal preferences and/or choices and never dare about where they might be landed up AT LAST.

Being Aggressively Passionate is totally different from being Passionately Aggressive :)

addy
May 26th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Is Post ko Fool Stop ( . ) lag gayaa hai..4 OBVIOUS reasons..

Seeng bhidaan aale bhaaiyon :tamatarpleez khaade main jaao..!!;)

P.S. - Its a FOOL STOP & nt a full stop..so..Carry on Vegabonds..!!

dkumars
May 26th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Is Post ko Fool Stop ( . ) lag gayaa hai..4 OBVIOUS reasons..

Seeng bhidaan aale bhaaiyon :tamatarpleez khaade main jaao..!!;)

P.S. - Its a FOOL STOP & nt a full stop..so..Carry on Vegabonds..!!

Ohh really cudn understrand that whether its fool stop or full stop.
Par mere pyaare bhai nyu bata de tanne iss fool stop mein saatop ho kai thread likhhan mein jee saa aagya hoga.

Khai iss fool stop pai tu bhi stop ho gya :) samjh liye matlab bhai mere ek woh P.S. likhhu ??? :p;):rolleyes::cool::D:thappad