PDA

View Full Version : chewing gums speed up recovery.

nainakhicher
May 22nd, 2008, 05:36 PM
If u thought chewing gums were juss a sweet way 4 a good jaw exercise, then u were underestimating these sugar coated tabs, bcoz now even hospitals r thinking 2 recommend it 2 patients 4 a quick recovery.

sounds strange no? Bt its true.

A recent Health study revealed dat patients who undergo bowel surgery, r deemed fit 2 go home almost 1.5 days earlier than usual if they r treated with these sugar coated chewing gums.

sudhakarsingh
May 24th, 2008, 07:01 AM
If u thought chewing gums were juss a sweet way 4 a good jaw exercise, then u were underestimating these sugar coated tabs, bcoz now even hospitals r thinking 2 recommend it 2 patients 4 a quick recovery.

A recent Health study revealed dat patients who undergo bowel surgery, r deemed fit 2 go home almost 1.5 days earlier than usual if they r treated with these sugar coated chewing gums.

hi.........
really gud infrmation ...............
mazza aa gaya bhai........ ab to chewing kahne ko koi roke ga hi nahi.......
itz really hlpful to me
thnx

trueblueindian
May 24th, 2008, 12:41 PM

don't know wot to say ... sometimes these studies are so confusing ..... other day i read somewhere on net that the more you chew slow becomes your brain ... infact the article stated that people who eat fast and gulp food are the ones who possess the fastest thinking processor above their shoulders ... lol i would opt not to do "chewing" in that case :p

brahmtewatia
May 24th, 2008, 01:10 PM
news like these often come in the daily newspapers...i guess these are the findings or better said...thesis of an individual or a group of individuals who have done their research on the subject...
the evidential conclusion can at times be far from reality...i dont know wat's the opinion of others, but i read such clips nd forget it, unless the source or the research findings r frm a reliable source/company or scientist.

desijat
May 27th, 2008, 01:04 AM

Another brilliant PR effort by a chewing gum manufacturer

sumitsehrawat
May 27th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Could you please mention the brand this PR attempt is associated with?

Another brilliant PR effort by a chewing gum manufacturer

desijat
May 27th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Could you please mention the brand this PR attempt is associated with?

I can not, sometimes brands dont work just for themselves but try to build a perception for an industry as a whole and this is just what someone did here.

sumitsehrawat
May 27th, 2008, 12:24 PM
And it works for all players in the industry :)!

I can not, sometimes brands dont work just for themselves but try to build a perception for an industry as a whole and this is just what someone did here.

ritu
June 2nd, 2008, 10:03 PM
I do not know about the recovery but it helps to reduce double chin

devdahiya
June 2nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Then why chewing gum........why spend money and take sugar doze along with it........CYCLE KI TUBE KA CHHOTA SA TUKKADDA KAAFFI HEI...chabeyein jao saare din.......Its just a marcketing stunt.nothing else..there are so many other things which are freely available in the environment if jaw exercise is the purpose.