PDA

View Full Version : ^^ accountability of moderators/editors ^^

brahmtewatia
May 28th, 2008, 12:12 PM
^^ accountability of moderators/editors ^^

i'm not sure, whether its appropriate on my behalf to quote individuals in public or not...nd whether to bring this concern of mine publicly, but still i felt right to bring this to the attention of all JATlanders...
...just few days back, i posted a joke in the humor section with the title... ...र.र.र..डाकी के बनान लाग रह्या है...
(link : http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24405 )

only to realize day before yesterday tht this joke has been very unceremoniously deleted on JL by editor madam sahiba ms. Bharti Malik Sindhu (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=324) by commenting:

"Simply adding Jat with Halwai does not make it a Jat-joke.
This thread is being closed."
unquote

...she even went ahead to change the title of the thread to "Jat Halwai" (...in my view thats not justified)

i immdtly posted a visitor msg on her profile tht: ...m'aam i really pity yr information abt jats, if u think tht jats r not halwai's...nd yr action of deleting the thread was totally unjustified. however, instead of replying to my concern she removed the msg frm her visitor buk nd changed the settings so tht no one can NOW post visitor msgs to her. later, in fact i posted a PM to her...still no reply, yet.

the fact, however is tht a lot of jats these days have taken to the profession of halwaigiri. dont know the exact place in eastern UP, where JAT's r very much doing this profession. even personally, i know quite a few jats in villages of delhi, even in rohtak, b'garh, palwal, where jats r in this profession.

apart frm having yr opinion on the deletion of this thread nd whether this is a JAT/non-JAT joke, my concern now is :

1. wat is the yardstick used to appoint MOD's/Editors nd who is accountable for their actions (if found wrong)
2. Dont you think tht being a public figure, the profile of the MOD/Editor shud b accessible to all JATlanders.
3. If they feel they r not obliged to answer any JATlander then where shall we take our concerns/greviances.
(in my personal opinion, they dont deserve to be MOD/Editors if they cannot spare time or address the issue)

P.S.
1. This joke was previously submitted by me to mr. sitaram jakhar (editor) and was posted later, after his prior approval...(no doubt, as advised by mr. jakhar, i did removed the exact word which is the appropriate synonym of बावडी बूंछ/बेवकूफ)
2. despite of the fact i'm not so fluent in jaatu (haryanvi) i tried my best to give the joke, its perfect touch.
3. this thread shud b taken as my polite/humble nd sublime submission to my concern, with no intention to hurt feelings of any individual(s)...watsoever.

Nishantrathi82
May 28th, 2008, 12:32 PM
^^ accountability of moderators/editors ^^

i'm not sure, whether its appropriate on my behalf to quote individuals in public or not...nd whether to bring this concern of mine publicly, but still i felt right to bring this to the attention of all JATlanders...
...just few days back, i posted a joke in the humor section with the title... ...र.र.र..डाकी के बनान लाग रह्या है...
(link : http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24405 )

only to realize day before yesterday tht this joke has been very unceremoniously deleted on JL by editor madam sahiba ms. Bharti Malik Sindhu (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=324) by commenting:

"Simply adding Jat with Halwai does not make it a Jat-joke.
unquote

...she even went ahead to change the title of the thread to "Jat Halwai" (...in my view thats not justified)

i immdtly posted a visitor msg on her profile tht: ...m'aam i really pity yr information abt jats if u think tht jats r not halwai's...nd yr action of deleting the thread was totally unjustified. however, instead of replying to my concern she removed the msg frm her visitor buk nd changed the settings so tht no one can NOW post visitor msgs to her. later, in fact i posted a PM to her...still no reply, yet.

the fact, however is tht a lot of jats these days have taken to the profession of halwaigiri. dont know the exact place in eastern UP, where JAT's r very much doing this profession. even personally, i know quite a few jats in villages of delhi, even in rohtak, b'garh, palwal, where jats r in this profession.

apart frm having yr opinion on the deletion of this thread nd whether this is a JAT/non-JAT joke, my concern now is :

1. wat is the yardstick used to appoint MOD's/Editors nd who is accountable for their actions (if found wrong)
2. Dont you think tht being a public figure, the profile of the MOD/Editor shud b accessible to all JATlanders.
3. If they feel they r not obliged to answer any JATlander then where shall we take our concerns/greviances.
(in my personal opinion, they dont deserve to be MOD/Editors if they cannot spare time or address the issue)

P.S.
1. This joke was previously submitted by me to mr. sitaram jakhar (editor) and was posted later, after his prior approval...(no doubt, as advised by mr. jakhar, i did removed the exact word which is the appropriate synonym of बावडी बूंछ/बेवकूफ)
2. despite of the fact i'm not so fluent in jaatu (haryanvi) i tried my best to give the joke, its perfect touch.
3. this thread shud b taken as my polite/humble nd sublime submission to my concern, with no intention to hurt feelings of any individual(s)...watsoever.

Tewatia g i read that joke and even i was surprised why that joke has been closed by mods , it was a nice joke and looking absolutely fine as like other jat jokes. Dear Mods plz clearify why it has been closed?

ssgoyat
May 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Well i can only say....

she was in bad mood yesterday..:p

same crap happened with me also:thappad....:rock

sumitsehrawat
May 28th, 2008, 01:28 PM
C*ap: This word's usage is vulgar if used as an noun or as a verb. When used as an adjective...its fine.

Enjoy...:)!

vivektaliyan
May 28th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Bhai Tewatiya I am agree with you...I am originally frm western u.p...I am just giving the example of my village ,In my village also there are around 15 jats doing the business of halwai..and they are doin it very well. And now every where as u tell jats are doing the same business.

If mrs. Bharti think that jat can't be a halwai than she is wrong.
pLS UPDATE UR G.K.....

gaganjat
May 28th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Jat galya 'halwai' fit tai nahi bathta ... par isse isse bhi jat sai jo halwai sai ....ar ke bera isse isse bhi ho jo 'jamadaar' ho...koi baddi baat nahi !

par joke tha delete ho gya...koi baat nahi. ke ho gya..koyesa aur post karde iss bai , jat nai 'IAS afsar' bana diye..tera joke bhi delete nahi hoga ar haam jisse jaata nai bhi bhadiya lagega.

bhai hum tai jaata nai badi-badi posta pai dekhna chawe sai chahe joke ho ya asli mai.

mukeshkumar007
May 28th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Jat galya 'halwai' fit tai nahi bathta ... par isse isse bhi jat sai jo halwai sai ....ar ke bera isse isse bhi ho jo 'jamadaar' ho...koi baddi baat nahi !

par joke tha delete ho gya...koi baat nahi. ke ho gya..koyesa aur post karde iss bai , jat nai 'IAS afsar' bana diye..tera joke bhi delete nahi hoga ar haam jisse jaata nai bhi bhadiya lagega.

bhai hum tai jaata nai badi-badi posta pai dekhna chawe sai chahe joke ho ya asli mai.

sehi kehi...wesye bhai gagan maine nue lage hai ki the ise thread ka hi wait karte rehte lage jatland ke darwaje par baith ke..kulhadi liye..:D

brahmtewatia
May 28th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Well i can only say....

this gives enuff more gud reasons for further introspection into her capacity to work as MOD/Editor of JL :confused:

dkumars
May 28th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Well, i m sorry that m not gonna comment on the main part of the thread but one thing i noticed and always disappointed me is that what is the problem with us(Jats). Why do we see a proffession as gud or bad ? What is wrong with being a Halwaii and Jamadar or a businessman or anything else ? This mentality is what which hinders us to proceed towards progress. An obstacle always that Jats are warriors and royal so wont do such small/cheap work. Bad and disappointing too.

Sorry for the digress.

rahultokas
May 28th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Bhai Tewatiya I am agree with you...I am originally frm western u.p...I am just giving the example of my village ,In my village also there are around 15 jats doing the business of halwai..and they are doin it very well. And now every where as u tell jats are doing the same business.

If mrs. Bharti think that jat can't be a halwai than she is wrong.
pLS UPDATE UR G.K.....

mhaarey gaam mai bhi ek JAT Halwaai ki dukaan sai "ANUPAM SWEETS" mitthaai badhiyaa banaavey sai.. mai tai ussey pai liyaa karroon jaa kai mitthaai.. :)

ygulia
May 28th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Bhai is Jatland ke Editor jo bhi mene ye dekha hai ki wo ek member ko jawab dena ucchit nahi samjhte...........wo to wahi baat karte hai jo wo chhate hai..... bhai tane aacha lage te tu likhta re mahri(Editors) marji hogi jab chahe lock kar denge or explanation bhi nahi denge..........Tumahre saath jo kiya gaya wo accha nahi hua......istre to ye log ek din is froum ko khatam kar denge.......

navingulia
May 28th, 2008, 07:11 PM
i have been a jatland member for 7 yrs maybe. we jats hate authority, we run by basic instinct and fail to see bigger picture.
this isnt new, new members usually immediately attack moderators, admins and want immediate changes to contents and formats on most pages. they have objections and egos (we all have big ego)

if moderators /admins were to give explainations in public, they would be stripped and thrashed. their not entering discussions/arguments is the wisest decision.

if one joke is deleted dont take it as ego. as it is these days everybody has heard all the jokes thanks to forwarded sms and emails and laughter champions.

in 7 years on this forum, i ve never been stopped from discussing anything creative/productive. my threads were often moved/deleted but that is how decorum and system is followed.

first thing we as jats have to learn to stand behind those who work or work ourselves rather than a basic instinctive urge to pull down and show down others.

i am thankful to moderators/admin for doing this thankless and unpaid job.

we have to learn from punjabi, sikh, bengali and other successful communities how to work as a group.

in a group, every ones directive cannot be followed and everybody's wish cant prevail all the time, the greater common good should be kept in mind

let us work towards common good and not pick individual targets.

if our material isnot accepted, let us come up with better material

navingulia
May 28th, 2008, 07:34 PM
can not we be thankful to moderators/admin for managing the site, spending all their time scrutinising posts and new memberships.
can not we be thankful to them for not entering every heated discussion.
cannot we be thankful to them for taking all the blame and still working relentlessly.

i dont think i could ever imagine making a website for jats and then managing it with thousands of trgger happy jats around. the thought makes me panic

sandeepkadian05
May 28th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I agree Gulia Saab. Its a bit of a thankless task being a moderator.. Joke delete ho gaya to aur likh do yaar. The reasoning given was a bit rude but use that as inspiration to write more creatively... Aapka next thread saalon saal chale..

brahmtewatia
May 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM
i have been a jatland member for 7 yrs maybe. we jats hate authority, we run by basic instinct and fail to see bigger picture.
this isnt new, new members usually immediately attack moderators, admins and want immediate changes to contents and formats on most pages. they have objections and egos (we all have big ego)

if moderators /admins were to give explainations in public, they would be stripped and thrashed. their not entering discussions/arguments is the wisest decision.

if one joke is deleted dont take it as ego. as it is these days everybody has heard all the jokes thanks to forwarded sms and emails and laughter champions.

in 7 years on this forum, i ve never been stopped from discussing anything creative/productive. my threads were often moved/deleted but that is how decorum and system is followed.

first thing we as jats have to learn to stand behind those who work or work ourselves rather than a basic instinctive urge to pull down and show down others.

i am thankful to moderators/admin for doing this thankless and unpaid job.

we have to learn from punjabi, sikh, bengali and other successful communities how to work as a group.

in a group, every ones directive cannot be followed and everybody's wish cant prevail all the time, the greater common good should be kept in mind

let us work towards common good and not pick individual targets.

if our material isnot accepted, let us come up with better material

bhai navin...the big Q was...deletion of the thread nd whether this is/was a JAT/non-JAT joke ? it wud hv bn better if u had gone thru the contents nd other members viewpoint b 4 jumping to yr opinion. in fact i even quoted/appreciated mr. sitaram jakhar b 4 pointing out fingers to any one.

...i wonder where this EGO comes into picture...it seems tht u r forcing yr comments just for the sake of it...whether it is concerned to the subject or not.

...in my opinion more than 90% ppl r driven by instinct, leave aside jats, u nd me r no exception here. in fact u gave a perfect example above.

...if there r sms's nd all tht similar stuff available everywhere then wat is the credibility of having HUMOR section on JL ?

...in fact, i've earlier reciprocated my views on yet another thread...tht they (MOD's) r doing appreciable job, but tht doesn't give them any right/might to work at their will. they r a public figure nd at times answerable to genuine concerns. remember, nobody forced them to take this thankless job...

...btw who asked them to giv a public explanation, in fact I directed a visitor post nd later a PM...guess i hv all the reasons in the world to do tht.

...we (jats) dont hv to learn anything frm punjabi's, bengali's or watever...a jat is a class apart, they make nd break their own rules. pls dont compare jats to any other community...nd while doing so dont impose yr wild fantasies publicly, hwever no one stops u to follow watever u feel like...cos u too r a class apart.

...again, new member or old member doesn't define an individual's thought or viewpoint.

sandeepkadian05
May 28th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Ya baat to sahi kahi Tewatia saab, Jat ne bengali te compare kar diya gulia ji ne to.. Kasuta naraaz ho rahe ho bhaisaab aap

brahmtewatia
May 28th, 2008, 08:01 PM
can not we be thankful to moderators/admin for managing the site, spending all their time scrutinising posts and new memberships.
can not we be thankful to them for not entering every heated discussion.
cannot we be thankful to them for taking all the blame and still working relentlessly.

i dont think i could ever imagine making a website for jats and then managing it with thousands of trgger happy jats around. the thought makes me panic

pls follow the link below, there is a seperate thread to express yr viewpoint. this threads is addressing a different issue, wch u r failing to understand
here's the link
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24317

jitendershooda
May 28th, 2008, 08:13 PM
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters:D:D

ssgoyat
May 28th, 2008, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=brahmtewatia;170733...dding Jat with Halwai does not make it a Jat-joke.

i immdtly posted a visitor msg on her profile tht: ...m'aam i really pity yr information abt jats, if u think tht jats r not halwai's...nd yr action of deleting the thread was totally unjustified. however, [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]instead of replying to my concern she removed the msg frm her visitor buk nd changed the settings so tht no one can NOW post visitor msgs to her. later, in fact i posted a PM to her...still no reply, yet.
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
.................................................. .................................................. ....

I 100 % agree with your above mentioned point,

If they are not reachable to public,(or willing to be reachable) or not giving a reply when being quiestioned, what's the point to make them MOD's...

If they don't wish to solve/clarify the matter, why did they opt for Mod's job...:rolleyes:

navingulia
May 28th, 2008, 08:31 PM
my humble apologies sir, for causing any hurt
my last post wasnot specifically addressed to you, i was responding to regular bashing and questioning of integrity of moderators/admin.
but i still stand by what i said, i have used the word 'we', so the criticism i have made according to my little understanding applies to me too.

sir, u questioned the credibility (word used by you) of one moderator who has no personal grudges against you or me. my threads have also been deleted and moved when required.(see that is why i personally have great respect for these moderators. i have lost patience at times but i have never seen them lose patience.)

in my own personal opinion, being a Jat doesnot make me any greater or lesser. i have tremendous respect for other communities and individuals and definitely will try to learn from everyone including yourself.

i always see how well the sikh organisations work, where as most jat organisations fail with differences. i also see how successful they are. i personally dont see any harm in learning from them.

we both have a right to believe in what we believe in
my apologies again
(i rest my case)
thanks

sunitahooda
May 28th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Satinder bera na mai rolle dorey pohonch jaya karu akk rolla maere dhorey....but i think at times i'm at right place....In sector-14 there's a property dealer the guy is Dahiya but he chose his shop's name KHANNA PROPERTIES:on the joke was good no doubt. Brahm is bound to be upset as it was his first joke too....mahrey modde "UNIQUE" sain kai tai ghaney samjh jya sain kai katti na samjhein....:Dso bear with them until they work out to be balanced:) koye na wey bi tai insaan sain....and as it goes>>>>To err is human....but it feels divine(in case of mods)
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
apart frm having yr opinion on the deletion of this thread nd whether this is a JAT/non-JAT joke, my concern now is :[/B]
.................................................. .................................................. ....

I 100 % agree with your above mentioned point,

If they are not reachable to public,(or willing to be reachable) or not giving a reply when being quiestioned, what's the point to make them MOD's...

If they don't wish to solve/clarify the matter, why did they opt for Mod's job...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

brahmtewatia
May 28th, 2008, 08:50 PM
my last post wasnot specifically addressed to you, i was responding to regular bashing and questioning of integrity of moderators/admin.
but i still stand by what i said, i have used the word 'we', so the criticism i have made according to my little understanding applies to me too.

sir, u questioned the credibility (word used by you) of one moderator who has no personal grudges against you or me. my threads have also been deleted and moved when required.(see that is why i personally have great respect for these moderators. i have lost patience at times but i have never seen them lose patience.)

in my own personal opinion, being a Jat doesnot make me any greater or lesser. i have tremendous respect for other communities and individuals and definitely will try to learn from everyone including yourself.

i always see how well the sikh organisations work, where as most jat organisations fail with differences. i also see how successful they are. i personally dont see any harm in learning from them.

my apologies again
(i rest my case)
thanks

bhai naveen, pls remove the word apologies frm yr post...aap ye keh kar pls. sharminda na karein.
...everyone has its viewpoint nd the freedom to express, nd thts the reason tht brings us here on a common platform. i wud even go to appreciate evry JATlander who is putting his precious time to make JL a lively place worth visiting.
in fact, my apologies here...as i had no intentions to hurt anyone's feelings. so pls take the issue as a matter of discussion ONLY.

(my thread was earlier deleted by mr. sitaram jhakar, but i never felt bad abt it...in fact i was rightly told by mr. jakhar to be carefull in choosing my words)

VPannu
May 28th, 2008, 08:53 PM
i dont think i could ever imagine making a website for jats and then managing it with thousands of trgger happy jats around. the thought makes me panicBhaaisaab ek kahaavat hai na "hansaaye ka naam na hove, ruvaaye ka naam ghana ho hai". koye nyu na dekhta ak site bana di, maadi motti moderation hogi to itna dukh hoya. take it easy Mr.Brahm.

jitendershooda
May 28th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Satinder bera na mai rolle dorey pohonch jaya karu akk rolla maere dhorey....but i think at times i'm at right place....In sector-14 there's a property dealer the guy is Dahiya but he chose his shop's name KHANNA PROPERTIES:on the joke was good no doubt. Brahm is bound to be upset as it was his first joke too....mahrey modde "UNIQUE" sain kai tai ghaney samjh jya sain kai katti na samjhein....:Dso bear with them until they work out to be balanced:) koye na wey bi tai insaan sain....and as it goes>>>>To err is human....but it feels divine(in case of mods)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters:D:D

jitendershooda
May 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM

my apologies again
(i rest my case)
thanks

bhai naveen, pls remove the word apologies frm yr post...aap ye keh kar pls. sharminda na karein.
...everyone has its viewpoint nd the freedom to express, nd thts the reason tht brings us here on a common platform.
in fact, my apologies here...as i had no intentions to hurt anyone's feelings. so pls take the issue as a matter of discussion ONLY.

(my thread was earlier deleted by mr. sitaram jhakar, but i never felt bad abt it...in fact i was rightly told by mr. jakhar to be carefull in choosing my words)

गुड टू सी दा रिपलाइज … थैंक्स बोथ ओफ़ यू टू सैट एन एज़ामपळ ओफ़ गुड रिपलाइज …

ssgoyat
May 28th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Bhaaisaab ek kahaavat hai na "hansaaye ka naam na hove, ruvaaye ka naam ghana ho hai". koye nyu na dekhta ak site bana di, maadi motti moderation hogi to itna dukh hoya. take it easy Mr.Brahm.

bhai jo fact hain aap pehle unpe gaur famayein jara....

ritu
May 28th, 2008, 09:21 PM
she is the one who is doing her job efficiently here.and why do not you speak directly and tell her name.bharti she is the one who always acts on the right time .its very easy to find flaws in others
this gives enuff more gud reasons for further introspection into her capacity to work as MOD/Editor of JL :confused:

ritu
May 28th, 2008, 09:25 PM
oh really i think yesterday alot of people were in bad mood.thats why they were acting ****py.stop this blaming game .
Well i can only say....

ssgoyat
May 28th, 2008, 09:42 PM
she is the one who is doing her job efficiently here.and why do not you speak directly and tell her name.bharti she is the one who always acts on the right time .its very easy to find flaws in others

Okie maa'm, but did you really studied what all he wanna say...??

speak her directly....????

if that had been possible, he wouldn't have come here...

ritu
May 28th, 2008, 09:50 PM
no ,i did not,because every other day you will see threads like this making a mountain out of a mole hill.[.quote=ssgoyat;170848]Okie maa'm, but did you really studied what all he wanna say...??

speak her directly....????

if that had been possible, he wouldn't have come here...[/quote]

trueblueindian
May 28th, 2008, 10:36 PM
if us all closely follow that thread there has been something added and there after local dictionary was used ..... dose'nt that suffices it all

one of our friend even talked about that (Imaginary word) other one simply said that its banned ... but talks were going on ... can we use some level of insight ... instead of blame game

One thing i have noticed here on JL is that people just follow the last remark and base their opinion on the same instead of consuming time and going to the real cause ...

i have deep respect for MODS of this site whoever he/she maybe and i respect their devotion and time that they put onto a community cause ....

arrrr plz mods every good attracts many bad reviews -- so keep up the gud job as appreciated by navin bhai

ssgoyat
May 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM
i also would like to open one such conspiracy...

just digging deep into to get the proofs and gawaah's...to validate it..

bharti
May 28th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Dear fellow members,
I am sure all must be waiting for my response to this thread. Sorry for the delay.

1. This thread has been posted in wrong forum. This kind of topics are discussed in About Jatland. So this thread needs to be Moved( I shall look into this later.)

2. I owe No explanation to anybody here. Mr Nitin Dahiya had asked me to be a Moderator and he must have had some confidence in my decision-making thus nominating me a Moderator. If any, I owe explanation to Only him. Nobody else.

3. I am trying to make certain things clear here, as the person who has started this thread is very new to Jatland and does not seem to know much about its functioning.

Most of the issues would be solved If new members take some pains to read the Archives of Jatland. Why threads are closed, why people are given warning/infraction, why someone has been Banned,...... most of the Why's would be answered. It would surely help.

4. The said thread has Not been Deleted as has been claimed here. It has been Closed, which means people can still read that thread. Only no further replies can be sent to it.

The Original joke posted was:

आपणी नुक्कड़ आली दुकान पै, एक जाट हलवाई खाली कढाई मैं कड्ची घोटन लाग र्या था...
लोग बाग़ आते जाते या सब देखन लाग र्येह थे...उनमें कई JATlanders भी थे, त एक inquisitive JATlanders त र्याह कोण्या ग्या...
...वा बोल्या...
...र.र.र..डाकी के बनान लाग रह्या है...
जाट हलवाई बोल्या...chuthia

I would like to know HOW MANY MEMBERS HERE ADVOCATE THE USE OF WORDS LIKE ……. HERE ON JATLAND.

This thread was Deleted by one of the Mods because of this word.( I would have sent an Infraction too with at least 3 points for using such word here).

I saw the original post as the Mods have this advantage of being able to see the Deleted posts.

The person posted the same joke again simply replacing that word.

When a thread is Deleted, the person should look into the reasons why that happened.

As a Mod, I read all new posts daily. The Title of the thread was same as earlier and in Devnagari script. Titles in Devnagari script create problem with database. Hence I decided to change the Title. But since I was to close this thread, ( yes I had decided on that), I had to change the Title from Devnagari . Hence I changed the Title to Halwai ( Jat Halwai is another joke by some other member) so as to mark that this was the joke which had been posted earlier and writing R R R Daaki….. didn’t suit in Roman.

It was not because of the Halwai being a Jat or not, made it a Non-Jat joke. Anybody can be in any profession. People misunderstand me when I say :
"Simply adding Jat with Halwai does not make it a Jat-joke.”

IT IS NOT AN ISSUE OF A JAT BEING A HALWAI. THE WORD CHUTIYA IS THE REAL REASON THE THREAD WAS DELETED FIRST AND WHEN POSTED AGAIN REPLACING THAT WORD WHICH MADE ME CLOSE IT. Why people who claim to be mature and educated individuals have to be told that this is not the kind of words/language you should be using here?

Please go to the Archives and read the numerous jokes posted there which have been Closed as they were considered Non-Jat. You shall know what we mean by a Jat-joke that should be posted here on Jatland.
Maybe one should go to Wiki where DND ji has put up a good collection of Jat-jokes
http://www.jatland.com/home/Humorous_Jokes_in_Haryanavi

Anybody wants to Discuss the Accountability of Members???

I have had issues earlier too regarding the use of such words especially with Mr Sid Chhikara.
I greatly admire his writing skills, his command over the language and knowledge on various subjects. But when I objected to his using some obscene words in his posts, he went to the extent of making a personal comment like – I behave this way since my daughter too visits the site. So I do this moral policing.
Yes, I was hurt by this comment.
I wanted to write to him then gave up thinking – maybe when he has kids, he might someday realise… But I have no hard feelings for him.

This is all part of the job I do here. Before agreeing to be a Mod, I was ready for these brickbats too. So many times I just choose to ignore rather than responding.
BUT my silence should not be mis-understood as some weakness.

My daughter no longer visits this place. She hardly has time for this.
There was a time she used to learn some Haryanvi thanks to the Humor section. But I do not encourage her to read any jokes here any longer.

5. If members have any problem/ grievance, they need to write to the Admins/ http://www.jatland.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Then they can use the PM facility as well to contact the Mods.

Besides being a Mod, I too am a member of this site. My scrapbook is Not for anybody and everybody to come and paste anything there. Just like any other member, it is My wish whom I choose to write scraps for me. I cannot allow everybody. Period.

It was I who asked Satyeshwar ji to close the option for Friend request for the Mods as this would lead to people accusing us of being biased towards our Friends. Moreover, it would be annoying to those whose friend request I would reject. Then the Mod would be termed arrogant too.

I did not think it necessary to respond to the PM. People would want to know Why??
Here is the PM sent to me by the person questioning my accountability:

shame on you

ch ch ch so said...who made u the editor...

cant hv guts to reply me back...even deleted the option of visitor's msg...so tht no one can see wat i posted...shame on you...pathetic.

I thought it better to Ignore.

6. And Jatland does not run on any one members’ personal opinion. Its about taking more than 10,000 people together. Is it not an achievement in itself?

7. Regarding Mr Goyat’s crap
I did not want to make it public but since that issue has come up, I need to talk.
What does it mean when you want to talk to a person in PM in Chaupal and the other person does not respond?? Does it not mean that the person is trying to Ignore you?? But Mr Goyat would not understand this. He tried talking to Ritu in PM which she did not like and asked him to talk in Main( this PM issue has been discussed in another thread too). Ritu and some other members present there including myself tried to make him understand this but he would not listen. After arguing with him for quite some time, Ritu left. Then he started commenting on her and when he refused to stop, I had to Kick(yes, this is the command) him out of Chaupal. He was given almost an hour before he was kicked out.
I don’t need to bring in witnesses here to justify my action.

I think this is the longest post I have ever written on Jatland.
It should not be seen as emotional outburst of a Female Moderator.
I am a Jatni from Haryana.
This is all I have to say.

Regards,
Bharti.

sheetalahlawat
May 28th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I applaud your patience and how you dealt with an uncomfortable situation with dignity.
Dear fellow members,
I am sure all must be waiting for my response to this thread. Sorry for the delay.

1. This thread has been posted in wrong forum. This kind of topics are discussed in About Jatland. So this thread needs to be Moved( I shall look into this later.)

2. I owe No explanation to anybody here. Mr Nitin Dahiya had asked me to be a Moderator and he must have had some confidence in my decision-making thus nominating me a Moderator. If any, I owe explanation to Only him. Nobody else.

3. I am trying to make certain things clear here, as the person who has started this thread is very new to Jatland and does not seem to know much about its functioning.

Most of the issues would be solved If new members take some pains to read the Archives of Jatland. Why threads are closed, why people are given warning/infraction, why someone has been Banned,...... most of the Why's would be answered. It would surely help.

4. The said thread has Not been Deleted as has been claimed here. It has been Closed, which means people can still read that thread. Only no further replies can be sent to it.

लोग बाग़ आते जाते या सब देखन लाग र्येह थे...उनमें कई JATlanders भी थे, त एक inquisitive JATlanders त र्याह कोण्या ग्या...
...वा बोल्या...

I would like to know HOW MANY MEMBERS HERE ADVOCATE THE USE OF WORDS LIKE ……. HERE ON JATLAND.

This thread was Deleted by one of the Mods because of this word.( I would have sent an Infraction too with at least 3 points for using such word here).

I saw the original post as the Mods have this advantage of being able to see the Deleted posts.

When a thread is Deleted, the person should look into the reasons why that happened.

As a Mod, I read all new posts daily. The Title of the thread was same as earlier and in Devnagari script. Titles in Devnagari script create problem with database. Hence I decided to change the Title. But since I was to close this thread, ( yes I had decided on that), I had to change the Title from Devnagari . Hence I changed the Title to Halwai ( Jat Halwai is another joke by some other member) so as to mark that this was the joke which had been posted earlier and writing R R R Daaki….. didn’t suit in Roman.

It was not because of the Halwai being a Jat or not, made it a Non-Jat joke. Anybody can be in any profession. People misunderstand me when I say :

IT IS NOT AN ISSUE OF A JAT BEING A HALWAI. THE WORD CHUTIYA IS THE REAL REASON THE THREAD WAS DELETED FIRST AND WHEN POSTED AGAIN REPLACING THAT WORD WHICH MADE ME CLOSE IT. Why people who claim to be mature and educated individuals have to be told that this is not the kind of words/language you should be using here?

I have had issues earlier too regarding the use of such words especially with Mr Sid Chhikara.
I greatly admire his writing skills, his command over the language and knowledge on various subjects. But when I objected to his using some obscene words in his posts, he went to the extent of making a personal comment like – I behave this way since my daughter too visits the site. So I do this moral policing.
I wanted to write to him then gave up thinking – maybe when he has kids, he might someday realise… But I have no hard feelings for him.

This is all part of the job I do here. Before agreeing to be a Mod, I was ready for these brickbats too. So many times I just choose to ignore rather than responding.

There was a time she used to learn some Haryanvi thanks to the Humor section. But I do not encourage her to read any jokes here any longer.

Besides being a Mod, I too am a member of this site. My scrapbook is Not for anybody and everybody to come and paste anything there. Just like any other member, it is My wish whom I choose to write scraps for me. I cannot allow everybody. Period.

It was I who asked Satyeshwar ji to close the option for Friend request for the Mods as this would lead to people accusing us of being biased towards our Friends. Moreover, it would be annoying to those whose friend request I would reject. Then the Mod would be termed arrogant too.

I did not think it necessary to respond to the PM. People would want to know Why??

shame on you

cant hv guts to reply me back...even deleted the option of visitor's msg...so tht no one can see wat i posted...shame on you...pathetic.

6. And Jatland does not run on any one members’ personal opinion. Its about taking more than 10,000 people together. Is it not an achievement in itself?

I did not want to make it public but since that issue has come up, I need to talk.
What does it mean when you want to talk to a person in PM in Chaupal and the other person does not respond?? Does it not mean that the person is trying to Ignore you?? But Mr Goyat would not understand this. He tried talking to Ritu in PM which she did not like and asked him to talk in Main( this PM issue has been discussed in another thread too). Ritu and some other members present there including myself tried to make him understand this but he would not listen. After arguing with him for quite some time, Ritu left. Then he started commenting on her and when he refused to stop, I had to Kick(yes, this is the command) him out of Chaupal. He was given almost an hour before he was kicked out.

Regards,
Bharti.

sumitsehrawat
May 28th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Bharti ji,

May I say you're a cool and brave Jatni of Haryana.
You're doing a very good job.

Regards,
Bharti.

ygulia
May 29th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Dear fellow members,

...वा बोल्या...

Please go to the Archives and read the numerous jokes posted there which have been Closed as they were considered Non-Jat. You shall know what we mean by a Jat-joke that should be posted here on Jatland.
Maybe one should go to Wiki where DND ji has put up a good collection of Jat-jokes
http://www.jatland.com/home/Humorous_Jokes_in_Haryanavi

5. If members have any problem/ grievance, they need to write to the Admins/ http://www.jatland.com/forums/sendmessage.php

shame on you

Regards,
Bharti.

Now things are clear. This person(BPT) has created lot of confusion and misrepresented the facts. He does not deserve to be a member of this forum. You(MOD) have done a wonderful analysis of facts. We appreciate your efforts and concern for this forum. thanks a lot.

jatanomics
May 29th, 2008, 12:59 AM
mods we appreciate your job.keep it up...aur bhai tewatia ,,woo kadhai mein kuch banya ,,na ,, banya,,, lekin jo kadhai mein ban-na tha woo tera ban gaya.....bhai itne third grade joke kit tey likhey hai tu ? sick:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ssgoyat
May 29th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Oho......ya baat thi ke.....:(

Well, mine observation is:-
Simply PM'ing a female member, who was leaving the chaupaal to:wait(1st PM), rukko(2nd PM)....ATTITUDE????????(3rd PM) (jab unhone main board pe likha ki me unhe jabardasti PM kar raha hu)......that's it...

i, many a times, stop ppls to Inivite them for DJM'S...specially famale members, whose contibution has always been negligible...to come forward.

why it's always been considered as taboo (i don't know y, maybe it's my wrong perception that i feel comfortable in PM @ chaupaal, because in the main board, the conversation keep rolling up and you have to search for your replies, if u're talkin to so many members at one go)

It's no question that i only talk to female members only,in PM....whenever i find a new member (unknown to me), i immidiately PM, aja bhai pehlam mere gel mukka-laat kar le....:D

arr mera is "No PM please" babbat ek-do aur gel pehlam bhi misunderstanding hoi thi", jo baad me sort out ho gayi thi...ak yo ade ka kanoon sai..

Chalo..anyways...i shall ask from now onwards...whether PM or no PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding that controversy (wo is se bilkul hatke hai).......filhaal to yahi ek kaafi badi baat ban gayi hai.....

wo me aapko PM karke batata hu (all testimonials n proofs, u being a MoD/Editor)...yahan pitara kholna uchit nahi....

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 11:28 AM
its not yet over...pls. b patient until the climax is reached.
jumping to conclusions is the easiest thing one can do, as shown by so many members out here. hwever a proper introspection can only determine the TRUTH...
(ms. bharti will get all the answers bck as to how she has manipulated the entire context of the issue to defame:confused: me)
(interested JATlanders...pls keep track of the word(s) used...it may b noted tht i've taken screen shots of this entire thread, so as to avoid any further manipulation by those who hv the right nd might to do tht.)
ppl hv the tendency to get biased when they listen to one side of the story...thts human...but remember there is always a flip side of the coin.
so, i repeat...pls. b patient...the saga continues !!! :D:cool:

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 11:59 AM
...aur bhai tewatia ,,woo kadhai mein kuch banya ,,na ,, banya,,, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bhai raj यो तो मन्ने न बेरा के वा कढाई में कुछ बन्या के ना,
पर हाँ तू जरूर वो बन ग्या जो वा हलवाई बनान लाग र्या था :D:D:rock

(dont jump on conclusions...hv patience)

sandeepkadian05
May 29th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Dude seriously LET IT GO.... And we all know anyway what the original joke wud have been anyway... If there any personal vandetta involved then i dont know but u cant expect a moderator of any site to publish that joke. Bothering girls in PM is anyway not so cool.. Move on.... Ib Mari Bhains ki pooch paad ke ke fayda....

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Dude seriously LET IT GO.... And we all know anyway what the original joke wud have been anyway... If there any personal vandetta involved then i dont know but u cant expect a moderator of any site to publish that joke. Bothering girls in PM is anyway not so cool.. Move on.... Ib Mari Bhains ki pooch paad ke ke fayda....

tks sandeep 4 yr understanding :)...there is/was no personal vendetta involved.

whether the girls were really bothered in PM or not, only the ppl involved know it better...i was not a testimony to confirm tht...its 2 issues dragged together, but miles apart.

...but all responsible JATlanders hv the right to know the flip side of the coin...well 4 me thts the big issue NOW. :D

jatanomics
May 29th, 2008, 12:41 PM
bhai raj यो तो मन्ने न बेरा के वा कढाई में कुछ बन्या के ना,
पर हाँ तू जरूर वो बन ग्या जो वा हलवाई बनान लाग र्या था :D:D:rock

(dont jump on conclusions...hv patience)bhai brahm ,yu tera brahmaastar to koni chalya...arr issey issey saudey kadhai mein koni banya kardey ,, ya too manas ki shakal ey bata diya karey... banan ki jarurat ey konya:boxing:rock:rock bhawuk ho gaya merey yaar tu to:tamatar

cooljat
May 29th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Well, I was kinda refraining from replying here but I just wanna have my say about Goyat's incident! :)

'making a mountain out of a mole hill' > humm, gud quote but I wonder why Females effeciantly use these quote so much, in hindi we can say 'Rai ka Pahad' or 'Till ka Taad' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!

Ish Goyat bhai ne Ritu ji ko PM mein simply 'Hi' hi to bola tha 'Bheins to na khol li thi' jo itna Rolla ho rakhya hai aur mhare bhai ne faltu mein hi badnam karo ho...:( :(

If PMin' a Female Member in Chaupal is some sorta crime then surely punish him or bann him, but first can anybody explain why this feature is there ?? :confused:

Bera na ye Gals kyun faltu mein baat ka batangad banati rehti hai, if they dont wanna talk somebody thro' PM ... why dont they reply thro' PM that 'Manne baat koni karni' ... ish baat ka Dhindora ke peetna ki Goyat ne manne PM kar diya uski remand le lyo! :p:p

Think about it! :)

Rock on
Jit

dkumars
May 29th, 2008, 01:08 PM
bhai brahm ,yu tera brahmaastar to koni chalya...arr issey issey saudey kadhai mein koni banya kardey ,, ya too manas ki shakal ey bata diya karey... banan ki jarurat ey konya:boxing:rock:rock bhawuk ho gaya merey yaar tu to:tamatar

Arre oo baachade(calf, samajh gaya hoga na) , jerr mein tai likada bhi na seeng bhidaan laag gya. Makka datt ja maadi haan fer kar liye yo seng bhidai. Samajh le pehlam ke horehya hai ya ke bolu. Aache puraane puraane dekh kai likad gaye iss thread nai par tere tai na datta gaya. :rolleyes::cool:

ssgoyat
May 29th, 2008, 01:14 PM

Anyways i don't wish to disclose, that matter here (at this point of time only, these are two separate issues dragged together) the reports have already been sent to bhartiji for futher action...i need to be patient till i get a reply their side..and if i don't get, then i shall surely question accountability

and i have explained enough from my side....i don't need to explain it again n again....

jyotikohar
May 29th, 2008, 01:15 PM
jatland join karne se pehle maine socha tha ki ek platform mil rha hai padelikhe logo ka sath hai...thoda apni zado se dur hone ka jo ek ahsas hai wo kuch kam hoga............but now i just feel ???????????..................plz ek humble request hai bato ko plz jitni jaldi suljha sake suljha le..........TIL ka taad NA BANNE DEN................

avesh
May 29th, 2008, 01:17 PM
:)mane to pahle hi bol rakha there should no option for "PM" agar PM kar bi diya to koi goli thodi maar di kisi ko aur rahi baat moderators and there accountability ki i am watching from last couple of years how much they donate thier time to JL and on its promotions . Ab isme galti bi koi nahi hai jab desh ke neta hi aise hai to gowdan me to apne app hi defect milega .:rock

sumitsehrawat
May 29th, 2008, 01:25 PM
No Jit bhai. Ye to galat baat hai aapki.

I have been a member here for more than 3 years but started using Chaupal about 2-3 weeks back.

Since then, so often I have noticed messages like "Mr. XYZ, please talk here(chaupal main chat window) I do not like PMing" .... "Mr. ABC, please talk here(chaupal main chat window) I do not like PMing" ...from female members...different ladies on different occasions. But a few cuckoos still PM them. Why??? Despite being publicly told not to PM.... why on earth do they still continue and frustrate with messages like "showing Attitude???" n all ???????

Of what I have noticed there are many such zanies existing here on Jatland. Please pay a visit at Chaupal someday.... you'll get the shock of your life if you don't believe me still.

Simple "Hi" saari duniya Main chat window me bolti hai... waha bol do.... kya dikkat hai?? Let PMing happen between people who are comfortable with each other.

Why this PM feature is thr??? Ok let me tell you. Yesterday I chatted with my cousin through Private Messaging on Jatland. He has GTalk and Yahoo Mssgrs banned in his office and there was something important to discuss and so we needed to communicate. He's in Jupiter and Im in Pluto...phone mehanga ho jaata... free me baat ho gayi apni ... thanks to Jatland PM:).

Well, I was kinda refraining from replying here but I just wanna have my say about Goyat's incident! :)

'making a mountain out of a mole hill' > humm, gud quote but I wonder why Females effeciantly use these quote so much, in hindi we can say 'Rai ka Pahad' or 'Till ka Taad' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!

Ish Goyat bhai ne Ritu ji ko PM mein simply 'Hi' hi to bola tha 'Bheins to na khol li thi' jo itna Rolla ho rakhya hai aur mhare bhai ne faltu mein hi badnam karo ho...:( :(

If PMin' a Female Member in Chaupal is some sorta crime then surely punish him or bann him, but first can anybody explain why this feature is there ?? :confused:

Bera na ye Gals kyun faltu mein baat ka batangad banati rehti hai, if they dont wanna talk somebody thro' PM ... why dont they reply thro' PM that 'Manne baat koni karni' ... ish baat ka Dhindora ke peetna ki Goyat ne manne PM kar diya uski remand le lyo! :p:p

Think about it! :)

Rock on
Jit

mukeshkumar007
May 29th, 2008, 01:31 PM
kye faltu ka rolla macha rakha hai...aye din saru ho jawo mods ne yeh kar diya mods ne wo kar diya..

wo apna kaam kar rehe hai karne do na..ek thread delete kar diya jo ki karne layak tha to kyo hangama macha rakha hai bina matlab ka..

the joke was very poor in taste. didn't expect such a joke that too from a elder member..

aur jab tak aap kisi ko jante nai ho to kyo PM karte ho...jaruri kya hai..

Jaruri nai ki har kisi ko PM maie baat karna pasand hoo...

jatanomics
May 29th, 2008, 01:34 PM
[Arre oo baachade(calf, samajh gaya hoga na) , jerr mein tai likada bhi na seeng bhidaan laag gya. Makka datt ja maadi haan fer kar liye yo seng bhidai. Samajh le pehlam ke horehya hai ya ke bolu. Aache puraane puraane dekh kai likad gaye iss thread nai par tere tai na datta gaya. :rolleyes::cool:quote]

arey o baandraan key toodey hoyey anteney....kyu udtey teer ney chedey sey...soo ja thodi haan gass aur seet pey key...itney yu mamla thanda howey,, kadey tera bhi gehun ki gellyaan ghunn sa piss jey...:rock:rock:rock

mukeshkumar007
May 29th, 2008, 01:35 PM
:)mane to pahle hi bol rakha there should no option for "PM" agar PM kar bi diya to koi goli thodi maar di kisi ko aur rahi baat moderators and there accountability ki i am watching from last couple of years how much they donate thier time to JL and on its promotions . Ab isme galti bi koi nahi hai jab desh ke neta hi aise hai to gowdan me to apne app hi defect milega .:rock

ohhh teri Neta .. Chunaw nai hore hai ate jo ho gaya samarthan rally nikalne ko saru... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 01:35 PM
jatland join karne se pehle maine socha tha ki ek platform mil rha hai padelikhe logo ka sath hai...thoda apni zado se dur hone ka jo ek ahsas hai wo kuch kam hoga............but now i just feel ???????????..................plz ek humble request hai bato ko plz jitni jaldi suljha sake suljha le..........TIL ka taad NA BANNE DEN................

madam sahiba...छोटे मोटे शेह्रां मैं इस्सी इस्सी बातें होती रहती हैं...pls luk into the broader perspective, we hav threads tht r informative nd knowledgeable.
pls. dont loose heart...b proud of JL nd JATlanders...it goes w/o mentioning tht also includes our MOD's/Editor's :p:D:rock

jatanomics
May 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM
kye faltu ka rolla macha rakha hai...aye din saru ho jawo mods ne yeh kar diya mods ne wo kar diya..

wo apna kaam kar rehe hai karne do na..ek thread delete kar diya jo ki karne layak tha to kyo hangama macha rakha hai bina matlab ka..

the joke was very poor in taste. didn't expect such a joke that too from a elder member..

agreed bhai mukesh

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 01:44 PM
the joke was very poor in taste.

different ppl hv different tastes nd different outluk's :):D ...its like selling shoes in iceland...one says no opportunity cos icelanders (eskimos) dont wear shoes. the other one says v.gud opportunity... i can sell lot of shoes, cos nobody wear shoes out here. :rolleyes::rolleyes::tamatar

mukeshkumar007
May 29th, 2008, 01:53 PM
different ppl hv different tastes nd different outluk's :):D[FONT=

bera nai tha ji.. itni broad thinking koni maari.. :)

wesye jato ka iksa hi culture hai aur jaise apan log ghar ke members maie baatcheet kare wesye hi yeha kare jane ki umeed kari jati hai...

kya aap wo joke apne bacho ko suna sakte ho kya.. suppose karo koi chote bache ne pada hota wo joke aur poocha hota ki ..uncle/papa is C****A ka kye matlab huwe hai ...to phir kye samjate ...

Maan li thari baat ki har ka taste different huwe hai lakin sabi ke beech maie koi baat kehte time auro ke taste ka bi dhyan rakh lena chaiye.. Age thari marji..:cool::cool:

jatanomics
May 29th, 2008, 01:54 PM
different ppl hv different tastes nd different outluk's :):D ...its like selling shoes in iceland...one says no opportunity cos icelanders (eskimos) dont wear shoes. the other one says v.gud opportunity... i can sell lot of shoes, cos nobody wear shoes out here. :rolleyes::rolleyes::tamatar Thought of the day...itni dimag joke geren tey pehlam la le harr to kyu yu saang chiddey harr...:thappad

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM
bera nai tha ji.. itni broad thinking koni maari.. :)

wesye jato ka iksa hi culture hai aur jaise apan log ghar ke members maie baatcheet kare wesye hi yeha kare jane ki umeed kari jati hai...

kya aap wo joke apne bacho ko suna sakte ho kya.. suppose karo koi chote bache ne pada hota wo joke aur poocha hota ki ..uncle/papa is C****A ka kye matlab huwe hai ...to phir kye samjate ...

its not yet over...pls. b patient until the climax is reached.
jumping to conclusions is the easiest thing one can do, as shown by so many members out here. hwever a proper introspection can only determine the TRUTH...
(ms. bharti will get all the answers bck as to how she has manipulated the entire context of the issue to defame:confused: me)
(interested JATlanders...pls keep track of the word(s) used...it may b noted tht i've taken screen shots of this entire thread, so as to avoid any further manipulation by those who hv the right nd might to do tht.)
ppl hv the tendency to get biased when they listen to one side of the story...thts human...but remember there is always a flip side of the coin.
so, i repeat...pls. b patient...the saga continues !!! :D:cool:

hv sum patience bro...u'll get the answer :)

shweta123
May 29th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Aisa karo aap log sadak pe chalti hui ladkiyo ko chedo – agar wo baat kare to thik na to usko kehna “Til ka taad kyo bnaati hai !” ya fir ye dialogue maarna “Girls aise irritate kyo hoti hain uff” …. Na te kuch bhi bol lena jo mun aaye ! Kya farak padta hai ki tum kya kar rahe ho, jhelne waale ki saari zimmedaari hai !!:rolleyes:

All the unnecessary PM Doers have just jumped in to support ‘their’ cause ! What a scene!:eek:

And now I hear that different people have different tastes and attitudes! Well that means start a protest to crush the ones who have an attitude different than yours like this ?

And now the climax has still to take place but I guess there is some 'muhurat' for that which is still to arrive :D And in the meanwhile, topic is being dragged in some other direction and all sort of stupidity is flowing unnecessarily !

Actually, in the meanwhile something is being cooked ..... warna jaha ek thread band hone pe ye drama hua waha "CLIMAX" ke dikhne me itna tame kyo lag raha hai ....... :p;)

prashantacmet
May 29th, 2008, 02:13 PM
hv sum patience bro...u'll get the answer :)

I am also waiting......let it come out now.
tevatia ji..are u going to write the longest post on jatland?? !!:boxing;):p
reee baalko.....maka maan jaao thaam na to ek-aadhe ki paassu main lath dhar doowa.....dhyan ninghe -tinghe hojaa tevatia ji ka...maadi si waar sabr raakhooo.....:p;)

PM:: Please refrain yourself from replying on frivolous post and plzz plz plz focus on the actual job !!

sandeepkadian05
May 29th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Well will surely be interested in knowing the flip side of the coin if any... U really seem 2 have something up your sleeve judging by your confidence...

tks sandeep 4 yr understanding :)...there is/was no personal vendetta involved.

whether the girls were really bothered in PM or not, only the ppl involved know it better...i was not a testimony to confirm tht...its 2 issues dragged together, but miles apart.

...but all responsible JATlanders hv the right to know the flip side of the coin...well 4 me thts the big issue NOW. :D

cooljat
May 29th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Bhai Sumit,

I value ur thoughts & reply but u some what took me wrong! :)

I agree that in chaupal most of the guys just come to chit-chat with gals no matter if they do know them or not and mind you most of the Guys will be like this only, u cant change them! its a public chat room of Jatland ... every kinda ppl come there so in my opinion wise move will be ignore them instead of making Propaganda!!

You know there is an option 'Ignore User' just beneath the PM when u click someone's name on chaupal ... Why dont Wise Ladies use this feature?? why they make 'mountain out of a mole hill' ?? Why to waste time & energy of oneself & Mods !! :rolleyes:

Bhai U cant change the world & cant let ppl think urway so instead of giving gyaan one should act accordingly! :)

I hope u got my point! :)

Btw, this is Beauty of Jatland ... Yahan Drama bhi hai, Emotion bhi hai, Fun bhi hai just like Sholey! Thats why its goin on n on n on and Jats luvin it! :cool:

Rock on
Jit

No Jit bhai. Ye to galat baat hai aapki.

I have been a member here for more than 3 years but started using Chaupal about 2-3 weeks back.

Since then, so often I have noticed messages like "Mr. XYZ, please talk here(chaupal main chat window) I do not like PMing" .... "Mr. ABC, please talk here(chaupal main chat window) I do not like PMing" ...from female members...different ladies on different occasions. But a few cuckoos still PM them. Why??? Despite being publicly told not to PM.... why on earth do they still continue and frustrate with messages like "showing Attitude???" n all ???????

Of what I have noticed there are many such zanies existing here on Jatland. Please pay a visit at Chaupal someday.... you'll get the shock of your life if you don't believe me still.

Simple "Hi" saari duniya Main chat window me bolti hai... waha bol do.... kya dikkat hai?? Let PMing happen between people who are comfortable with each other.

Why this PM feature is thr??? Ok let me tell you. Yesterday I chatted with my cousin through Private Messaging on Jatland. He has GTalk and Yahoo Mssgrs banned in his office and there was something important to discuss and so we needed to communicate. He's in Jupiter and Im in Pluto...phone mehanga ho jaata... free me baat ho gayi apni ... thanks to Jatland PM:).

dkumars
May 29th, 2008, 02:59 PM
[Arre oo baachade(calf, samajh gaya hoga na) , jerr mein tai likada bhi na seeng bhidaan laag gya. Makka datt ja maadi haan fer kar liye yo seng bhidai. Samajh le pehlam ke horehya hai ya ke bolu. Aache puraane puraane dekh kai likad gaye iss thread nai par tere tai na datta gaya. :rolleyes::cool:quote]

arey o baandraan key toodey hoyey anteney....kyu udtey teer ney chedey sey...soo ja thodi haan gass aur seet pey key...itney yu mamla thanda howey,, kadey tera bhi gehun ki gellyaan ghunn sa piss jey...:rock:rock:rock

hahahahha... mera beta nyu bhossai hai janu gama mein balak pilure ki kadd pai haath dhar kai daabe pae pilura bhosse. Arr ande mein tai likadd le jhokoi pehla fer maariye ya chonch. Udtta odd teer sai ek bhoond... seet tai tera phuphaaaaaa rojj 2 barolli piya karai... samjha rai bitodde ... jata mein ghun ghaan kemme naa hoya kare rai phooosss.:D:p:boxing:rock

prashantacmet
May 29th, 2008, 03:03 PM
hahahahha... mera beta nyu bhossai hai janu gama mein balak pilure ki kadd pai haath dhar kai daabe pae pilura bhosse. Arr ande mein tai likadd le jhokoi pehla fer maariye ya chonch. Udtta odd teer sai ek bhoond... seet tai tera bhupha rojj 2 barolli piya karai... samjha rai bitodde ... jata mein ghun ghaan kemme naa hoya kare rai phooosss.:D:p:boxing:rock

kasutte kah gya re debbu!!:rock:rock
hai re terra nakhra;)

sumitsehrawat
May 29th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Propaganda? Bhai, not the moderators but the one who got 'kick'-ed out started this by posting a word (one of the first few posts on this thread)which also is vulgar in its noun form (I cautioned him later on that). He needed an explanation and he got one through Bharti's post. Anyways...

Talking about selecting "ignore" option against the cuckoos, well that's a good idea. I, particularly, wasn't aware of such an option. I admit my ignorance. But then, what's wrong in complaining about such geese and getting them kicked out of the blue window? Moderators do that quite often but seldom publicize. That's absolutely ok.

And, me too waiting for the climax now... Amol Palekar ki picture se zyaada interesting ho gaya hai ye thread.

Bhai Sumit,

wise move will be ignore them instead of making Propaganda!!

Rock on
Jit

dkumars
May 29th, 2008, 03:22 PM
And, me too waiting for the climax now... Amol Palekar ki picture se zyaada interesting ho gaya hai ye thread.

Yaa baat katti sahi laagi. Ghana interesting ho liya hai yo thread. Arr sab mein baddi baat donu birodhi aachi khaasi umar ke hai fer bhi balka dhaal lade hai.

Kaal nai mhaare tai joha samjhavega na tai uska girebaan jaroor pakdna chahiye makka apne nai te dekh le pehlam mhaare tai ke samjhao ho.

Ek nai thread shuru kar diya dosra uss tai bhi aage saboot dharre baithya hai makka tame pai hathoda marunga(i). Arr fer aagai climax sa kattan aala hai arr fer saboot. Arrai sharam kar lo maadi bohad uncle auntiyo.

Hum galti karein tai tahm samjhaa do, tum galti kare toh kunn samjhaave ?????????????????????????

Jawab thyaja tai scrap kar diyo ya PM arr naa tai aadei chep diyo.
Jo mhaare jissa tai shiksha deven mein sakhsham hai ve e seeng uljhaa rahe hai toh mhaara ke raah bhai... kar lo ji apne jeee ki ... hum apne jee kee kar lenge :):rock

jatanomics
May 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
hahahahha... mera beta nyu bhossai hai janu gama mein balak pilure ki kadd pai haath dhar kai daabe pae pilura bhosse. Arr ande mein tai likadd le jhokoi pehla fer maariye ya chonch. Udtta odd teer sai ek bhoond... seet tai tera phuphaaaaaa rojj 2 barolli piya karai... samjha rai bitodde ... jata mein ghun ghaan kemme naa hoya kare rai phooosss.:D:p:boxing:rock:rock

arey oo bus addey pey kaan ka MAIIL kadhaniyey.....kyu itni khubaat kar rehya sey...laasi ki biroli mein to ek aadha mussa bhi kudd jaya karey ,,,pher uspey likdya koni jata.... haah aa wa biroli ya thread laagey sey manney... dekhiyey aarey ghanney billey haabdey sey:tamatar:rock:tamatar

avesh
May 29th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Ya sumit ur right at ur place but plz see the words ur using for those people who r u using PM (cuckoos) mean ur insulting the jat community nothin else by giving such commands. In our community we donn call our brothers (cuckoos) urf murga.:) i donn have any other issue on this matter.

Plz donn make any kind of issue unneccssary :rock

jitendershooda
May 29th, 2008, 03:37 PM
ओ फ़लाणे … ओ सुन्डू … ओ रामपत … जस्से रै … भाई लोटण तूं भी सुणिये … के धरया सै बहस बाजी मैं … आओ ह्यूमर सेक्सन मैं चालांगे … हुडै सै निरे स्वाद … हडै तै जलतवा फ़ैल रही सै … रिफ़रेन !!!

avesh
May 29th, 2008, 03:46 PM
teek kaya jitender bhai aur ke befaltu ki bahas caal rahi hai

sumitsehrawat
May 29th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Cuckoo as a noun also means "A man who is a stupid incompetent fool".
I need rest. Thanks!!

Ya sumit ur right at ur place but plz see the words ur using for those people who r u using PM (cuckoos) mean ur insulting the jat community nothin else by giving such commands. In our community we donn call our brothers (cuckoos) urf murga.:) i donn have any other issue on this matter.

Plz donn make any kind of issue unneccssary :rock

avesh
May 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM
same meaning again ur insulting

sanjeetsparp
May 29th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Bhai Prashant tera Signature beda sahi hai "Lover Enters in a Man through his eyes and in women through her ears" sahi hai pedh kai meja aagya ... is poore thread main ek yehi kaam ki baat hai werna to you thread poora scrap hai.

Jehaan tak baat wo so called chutkale ki thee to bahut hi bhadda or ganda chutkala tha .... jisa haryanvi ragni competition main wo gala phad phad ke gaaniye sunaya karein ...... laage sai bahi ne ude e sun rakhya hoga ... or wahe sanskriti soch ke likh diya aade bhi .....

Baki rahi baat Goyat Bhai ki ..... to peeche ki history or reasons ka peta nahi kaya tha ..... or kaya intension thee .. per atleast bahut beda decision jo ke ban kerne ka hai .... wo lene se pehle atleast pooch to lena chahiye ke intension us ke peeche ke thee ...... Galat intension hai to ban ker do or kisi purpose ke liye kiya tha to ..atlease pooch to lena chhaiye.

Or rahi ya khosda bejaan ki baat te ....... bajao bajao ..... badhiya kaam ker rahe ho .... khosda bajana Jaton ka kaam hai khabhi se bejaate aaye ...... aade ke nyaara kaam ker re ho ..... thak jaaoge jab aaraam te baith jaaoge ...... kise ne girni aajya ...... te Jitu Hooda bhai ne Dhaniye ke laadoo ghaal raakhe hain ... kha liyo apne miyaan miyaan aankh dikha ke ...... ib laage se wo safed mirach ke ladoo ghaalan laag rehahai .....

Main chaalya Sumit ki terah aaraam karan ...... Samota bhai chader taan ke sojya ...... er jit beer bach re sai ke ...... chilled aali .... ho te hokaa peewan aaoonga bhai .......

Main soch reha hoon yo idea mahesh bhatt tahin de aaoon .. wo koi na koi te film bena e dega is topic pe ....... "Moderator" ya "Ban" ya "PM"

Hero "Imran Hasmi" er Heroine koi Pakistan ki .......... er pher Mahesh Bhatt ki Filam te tam jaano e ho ....

ssgoyat
May 29th, 2008, 04:52 PM
रे बस इब भतेरी हो ली .........चल्लो आपने -अपने काम लाग्गो....:confused:

धारां का भी टेम हो लिया .......म्हेंस भी जोहड़ मे ते ना लिकड़ के देत्ती............:D

बस इब कोए अपना ज्ञान मत दियो अडे......खामखा का तमाशा माच रह्या सै.....:mad:

तेवतिया जी किम्मे न आगली बार ते, देख भाल के पोस्ट करियो .........अर्र मे भी ध्यान रक्खूंगा.... अक तिल का पहाड़ न बने....:tamatar......:thappad......:boxing

:rock:rock:rock

@ sumit bhai...

hope you would have read chetan bhagat's "Five point someone"....he has used this word "crap" hundred of times......

ustei puch lyunga bakki...ak bhai yo noun me tha ak adjective me.....tu hat ke mat na bataiyye, manne dictionary bhi paad bagayi....:D

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Dear fellow members,

(…pls proceed madam, u got a Herculean task here, cos numerous threads r there wch needs to b sent to the right place…ya to waa baat ho gai…ak bandar ke haath haldi ki gaanth lag gi, wa socha mein to pansaari ban gya…don’t take personally plssss...its just a saying tht I quoted…btw wats the difference btwn sending it to general talk or in about jatland ???)

(madam saheba, if u don’t owe any explanation to any one, then wat prompted u to make this longest post on JL…as a responsible MOD u cud hv simply answered to my visitor’s msgs nd PM’s wch were directed to a MOD nd not Bharti in person…so u must realize tht u’ve a responsibility to fulfill, u cannot run away frm tht…uneasy lies the head tht wears a crown)

(in the river the water u touch is 1st of wat is cuming nd last of wat has gone…sry but in this busy world no one has tht much of time, ppl learn the hard way out…4 yr info I precisely know wat moderation is all abt…I’ve my own community on orkut, namely NRI JAT/JATT’s. I know how to keep the birds of same feather flocking together, nd how imp. it is to respect evry members identity nd individuality w/o defaming/scratching his/her ego)

(tks 4 letting me know…with no real explanation to offer, u just added this as a point…basically its one nd the same thing)

...वा बोल्या...
(so finally the cat came out of bag…tks madam for bringing this word in public…here’s my explanation: our MOD saheba taking utmost precautions to defame me nd showing gr8 editing skills very deftly removed the last few words of the deleted thread…wch were as follows:
(No offence to any 1 on the usage of above word, cos it’s very common in jat’s spoken language nd is widely accepted)

Well, ppl can argue on this, but as of now its beyond the subject. Coming back to the subject nd continuing further…

JATlanders r hereby apprised tht wat madam saheba bharti ji is talking above, is the thread wch was deleted by mr. sitaram jakhar nd for wch I accepted my apologies in public…refer last lines of my post 22 wch says:

JATlanders r further apprised tht I edited my joke (wch now exists in its present form) wch was sent to mr. sitaram jakhar for approval before being posted agn in humor section (being new to JL, I didn’t wanted to rpt my mistake agn)...here is the link, wch is a screenshot frm my PM abt the ensuing conversation tht I had with mr. Jakhar.
Link: sry it does not fits, b.cos of size...will try later

So…madam saheba pls. answer wat was the need to bring tht thread in public with the exact word, when it was deleted nd buried in the graveyard of JL…but y not after all u too hv to prove yr point nd save yr skin.

JATlander’s b 4 you answer to this point of madam saheba, I wud like to tell u tht no one was aware of tht word on JL until our respected nd dignified madam saheba brought it publicly in her post. Folks can blame me for the usage of tht word, but remember I apologized for tht nd even appreciated mr. jakhar for his action…so dear JATlanders u decide who was wrong…
1). The person (me) who apologized nd posted the thread with due amendments nd with due approval of mr. sitaram jakhar or
2). The person who, just in order to save her skin nd defame me brought tht word openly in her post…madam saheba tht speaks volumes of yr. bla bla bla….watever!

(instead of doing tht, I guess…it was imperative on yr part to 1st save yr skin, wch eventually u did it…kudos m’aam)

(tks for enlightening all JATlanders)

(explained above)

(my introspection is explained above)

(madam saheba, another thread named JAT HALWAI was posted later…us se pehle to aap apni talwaar chala chuki thi…lame excuse!!!)

(…explained above, par aapne to ye word baar baar use kar ke kamaal kar diya…so m’aam who is at fault…better say who is at bigger fault…u even overruled mr. sitaram jakhar who approved the amended joke…pls pls pls don’t misuse yr powers…its my humble request)

(again nd lastly…madam saheba u haven’t, until now been able to justify whether it was a JAT/NON JAT joke…instead u tuk the long way round to twist the subject nd tryin’ to save yr skin u left no stone unturned to defame me...cont. in part-II)

THATS MY EXPLANATION - PART - 1

crsnadar
May 29th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Some time it seems like- We rarely appreciate Moderators despite of their worthy time & work given to Jatland.

But for some minor mitake if they comit, they get so many discussions & allegations against them.

Ignore little things & see the brighter & broad side of all aspects.

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 05:05 PM
THATS MY EXPLANATION - PART - II

shame on you

(no regrets here, cos being a MOD u’ve to stand tall nd while doin’ so u r answerable to all JATlanders)

REST IS ALL ON JATLANDERS TO DECIDE...WHETHER IT WAS A JAT/NON JAT JOKE ND WHETHER THE DELETION WAS JUSTIFIED???

I WUD LIKE TO CONCLUDE HERE SAYING…लागा चुनरी में दाग, छुपाऊँ कैसे
ND SORRY FOR WASHING MY DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC…ALL JATLANDERS, I GUESS, BY NOW KNOW THE REASONS AS TO Y I WAS FORCED TO DO THT.
MY HUMBLE APPOLOGIES, HERE AGAIN IF WHILE PUTTING MY POST(S) I’VE OFFENDED ANY ONE’S FEELINGS (ESPECIALLY MR. GULLIYA) WCH WAS NEVER MY INTENTION…I JUST FOLLOWED ON MY THREAD…
MY APPOLOGIES ALSO TO ALL SNR. MEMBERS FOR MY MISDEED IF AT ALL U FEEL IT IS --> MY WISDOM CAN NEVER TOUCH YR. STANDING…
ND APPOLOGIES TO MADAM SAHEBA MS. BHARTIJI (JATRA NARI PUJYANTE TATRA RAMANTE DEVTA)

GOD BLESS U ALL

I am a Jatni from Haryana. (madam yahan sab jat aur jatni hi hein koi SC nahin...jahan se aap ho wahin se mein bhi hun...pakka JAT (16x2=8)

Regards,
Bharti.

prashantacmet
May 29th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Finally we got it !!.......now ppl will see both sides of the coin before concluding ...thank to tevatia ji and bharti ji for their valuable contributions in this thread:):cool:

Masterji :: Bachho, iss thread se aapko kya siksha milti hai
Sabhi bachhe ek saath : masterji, Don't jump on the conclusion before seeing both sides of the coin

sunitahooda
May 29th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Bond tu kiski side sai pehley nyu bata....aaj kal tera bera sa na laagta....arr Jaan-ney ke liye hi to PM kartey hain<<<<i'm surprised not to read this from anyone yet?;)

mukeshkumar007
May 29th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Bond tu kiski side sai pehley nyu bata....aaj kal tera bera sa na laagta....arr Jaan-ney ke liye hi to PM kartey hain<<<<i'm surprised not to read this from anyone yet?;)

:confused::confused: :confused: Di maie kati confuse sa ho liya... bar bar pada lakin :confused::confused::(

sunitahooda
May 29th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Bharti...well said and well explained....and if this was the REAL case you really didn't need to write THE LONGEST MAIL on jatland. And we dont need to BEHAVE just because "SOMEBODY's" Daughter/Mother/father/Brother/Sister/Son visit the site i think WE ALL MUST BEHAVE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO IS WHO N TO WHOM?Though in village some slangs are used as normally as a funny comment but it really doesn't deserve an applaud if written from well educated members.

Now to the PM issue....if a female doesn't reply its her WISH....
1. She does like to
2.She doesn't want to
3.She doesn't give a damn in case she doesn't like the member or if a new member.
4.Replying late may be because she's away from the screen( mai tai Chaa bi banaan chali jaya karu kayi bai)arr screen saver aaye paachey bhoool bi jaya kari akk mai chupadd mai baddri su:p
5.Every female has her %age of how much she can tolerate ALL ARE NOT LIKE ME/RITU N BHARTI:Di'm saying this without discussing with them as i am sure that we dont make a hue n cry JUST LIKE THAT:rolleyes:AAJ KAL TO MAINE BHI KAAFI KUM KAR DIYA HAI...IT MEANS I'VE UNDERSTOOD PEOPLE N PEOPLE HAVE UNDERSTOOD ME....ALL FEMALES PLEASE BEAR WITH GUYS UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND YOU....OR SIMPLY DON'T BOTHER....NO ONE IS WORTH THAT ATTENTION ANYWAYS;)N WE CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE....bera na ke BYAH ki batlani hoya kare PM mai....First a member has to be accountable for their irascible behavior
Dear fellow members,

But when I objected to his using some obscene words in his posts, he went to the extent of making a personal comment like – I behave this way since my daughter too visits the site. So I do this moral policing.

Regards,
Bharti.

ritu
May 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM
kon rotta hai kisi ke liye dostt sab ko aapni hi baat pe rona aaya

yahi lines yaha fitt ho rahi hai.sab aapne aapni jee ki bhadas nikal rahe hai eb cool jat ne dekh lo aapna nam angrezi me er mane hindi me kahawat likhan ki shiksha de hai. mr. cool bhains kholane wali type ki wordings aap se bilkul expect ki ja sakti hai.vaise english me isko kaise kaha jaata hai.

MR. goyat ji jo agr aapko mane pm na bhejne le liye kah diya to aapki bezaati hogyi.to itna hi khyal tha to pm kara kyu

to jaisa sunita ne kaha ki humari marzi hum pm me baat kare na kare .no body can enforce that on any female here.koi jabardasti hai kya.aise hi thodi na kisi bhi aaire gairre rah chaltae se baat kar lege.

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:20 PM

bhaisaheb poore 10,000 character me bhi msg khatam konya hua...part-I nd part-II karne pade :D:p

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I applaud your patience and how you dealt with an uncomfortable situation with dignity.

madam wud u still justify her patience nd dignity :):rolleyes:

JATlander’s b 4 you answer to this point of madam saheba, I wud like to tell u tht no one was aware of tht word on JL until our respected nd dignified madam saheba brought it publicly in her post. Folks can blame me for the usage of tht word, but remember I apologized for tht nd even appreciated mr. jakhar for his action…so dear JATlanders u decide who was wrong…
1). The person (me) who apologized nd posted the thread with due amendments nd with due approval of mr. sitaram jakhar or
2). The person who, just in order to save her skin nd defame me brought tht word openly in her post…madam saheba tht speaks volumes of yr. bla bla bla….watever!

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Bharti ji,

May I say you're a cool and brave Jatni of Haryana.
You're doing a very good job.

yahaan par sab jaat hein, sabke andaaz alag alag ---> :p:boxing:D:rock:rolleyes::thappad:o:eek:

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Now things are clear. This person(BPT) has created lot of confusion and misrepresented the facts. He does not deserve to be a member of this forum. You(MOD) have done a wonderful analysis of facts. We appreciate your efforts and concern for this forum. thanks a lot.

भाई इस्सा तो कोई न बोल्या...मन्नै के तेरी भैंस खोल ली :D

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM

madam u hv full liberty to change yr opinion if u feel like...no questions asked...no fingers raised.:p:rolleyes:
naari ekta (kapur) jindabaad !!! :D:p

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
bhawuk ho gaya merey yaar tu to:tamatar

भाई इब्ब तो बेरा पाट ग्या होगा, अक मैं भावुक क्यूँकर हो र्य्हा था :D:D:tamatar

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Aache puraane puraane dekh kai likad gaye iss thread nai par tere tai na datta gaya.

bhai ya baat ghani gehri thi, samajh konya aai :confused::confused::eek::confused::confused:

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:24 PM

:) aapke sabr ka ham haardik dhanyawaad karte hein :)

:) bhaisaheb...ab bas kijiye, bahut ho chuka...u were always in my gud buks (i hope u understnd) :)

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:25 PM
And now I hear that different people have different tastes and attitudes! Well that means start a protest to crush the ones who have an attitude different than yours like this ?

And now the climax has still to take place but I guess there is some 'muhurat' for that which is still to arrive :D And in the meanwhile, topic is being dragged in some other direction and all sort of stupidity is flowing unnecessarily !

Actually, in the meanwhile something is being cooked ..... warna jaha ek thread band hone pe ye drama hua waha "CLIMAX" ke dikhne me itna tame kyo lag raha hai ....... :p;)

here i wud only say wat my signatures says: i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best :cool::cool:
so madam, kaisa laga aapko climax !!! :confused:
btw who m I to crush anyone's attitude...but dont u dare touch mine...nd u'll live happily thereafter !!! :cool::cool:

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Well will surely be interested in knowing the flip side of the coin if any... U really seem 2 have something up your sleeve judging by your confidence...

so dude...how was the flip side of the coin :):D

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:26 PM
if us all closely follow that thread there has been something added and there after local dictionary was used ..... dose'nt that suffices it all

one of our friend even talked about that (Imaginary word) other one simply said that its banned ... but talks were going on ... can we use some level of insight ... instead of blame game

One thing i have noticed here on JL is that people just follow the last remark and base their opinion on the same instead of consuming time and going to the real cause ...

bahut NOTTY ho aap:):p, chhoti chhoti baat pakad lete ho. :D:rock
if yr intentions r directed sumwhere else, then i must confess...i'm least aware of tht. :confused:

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:26 PM
ओ फ़लाणे … ओ सुन्डू … ओ रामपत … जस्से रै … भाई लोटण तूं भी सुणिये … के धरया सै बहस बाजी मैं … आओ ह्यूमर सेक्सन मैं चालांगे … हुडै सै निरे स्वाद … हडै तै जलतवा फ़ैल रही सै … रिफ़रेन !!!

hooda saheb aap bhi bahut NOTTY ho... चुस्कियाँ लेन मैं कसर कोन्या छोड़ी :D:D:rock

ritu
May 29th, 2008, 08:32 PM
no tewatia ji.mere opinion itne dogle na hai .and i am least bothered about ur explainations here .I respect her as a moderator here and I will keep doing so.AApki manovrati ka parichay aapke chutkle se gyat ho gya hai.ha aur naari ekta ki baat nahi hai .yaha par koi andolan nahi chal raha.baat sahi aur galat ki hai.accha humor ek acchi soch ki upaj hota hai.aap itne bhi nadan nahi dikhte ki aapne vo chutkla yaha yu hi chep diya hoga.
madam u hv full liberty to change yr opinion if u feel like...no questions asked...no fingers raised.:p:rolleyes:
naari ekta (kapur) jindabaad !!! :D:p

bislas
May 29th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Loktantra ka badiya example.......madam yahan dikkat hai ye hai is sansad(chaupal) main jo bhi aata hai usse bona bhi padta hai aur apna statement justify bhi karan padta hai......

kon rotta hai kisi ke liye dostt sab ko aapni hi baat pe rona aaya

to jaisa sunita ne kaha ki humari marzi hum pm me baat kare na kare .no body can enforce that on any female here.koi jabardasti hai kya.aise hi thodi na kisi bhi aaire gairre rah chaltae se baat kar lege.

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 08:40 PM
no tewatia ji.mere opinion itne dogle na hai .and i am least bothered about ur explainations here .I respect her as a moderator here and I will keep doing so.AApki manovrati ka parichay aapke chutkle se gyat ho gya hai.ha aur naari ekta ki baat nahi hai .yaha par koi andolan nahi chal raha.baat sahi aur galat ki hai.accha humor ek acchi soch ki upaj hota hai.aap itne bhi nadan nahi dikhte ki aapne vo chutkla yaha yu hi chep diya hoga.

do i bother...na na...absolutely not...pls apne webpage ko refresh kijiye :cool:
so, wat d'u say who brought tht word on the thread...me or yr respected MOD :confused:
tht spks volume of yr understanding nd manovrathi as well. :):D

ygulia
May 29th, 2008, 08:42 PM
भाई इस्सा तो कोई न बोल्या...मन्नै के तेरी भैंस खोल ली :D

Bhains to aap meri nahi khol sakte........mei ab is baat ko tool to dena nahi chahta.......ye to maalum pad gaya ki aapne sahi shabdo ka istemaal nahi kiya aur ek gentleman ki trah bhi nahi pesh aye.........itna sab ho gaya aur ab sab ko safai pesh karne mei lage ho.........kam se kam ab to rook ja.........

bislas
May 29th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Bhai sahab ...ye surwat to aapne hi ki thi.....I think you know very well wat does mean by BAN .

Bhains to aap meri nahi khol sakte........mei ab is baat ko tool to dena nahi chahta.......ye to maalum pad gaya ki aapne sahi shabdo ka istemaal nahi kiya aur ek gentleman ki trah bhi nahi pesh aye.........itna sab ho gaya aur ab sab ko safai pesh karne mei lage ho.........kam se kam ab to rook ja.........

ritu
May 29th, 2008, 08:53 PM
bisla ji i know which statement you are talkin about.and explaination was given to the person to whom that statement was addressed.
Loktantra ka badiya example.......madam yahan dikkat hai ye hai is sansad(chaupal) main jo bhi aata hai usse bona bhi padta hai aur apna statement justify bhi karan padta hai......

ygulia
May 29th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Bhai sahab ...ye surwat to aapne hi ki thi.....I think you know very well wat does mean by BAN .

Bhai ye baat to mei ab bhi kahoo ga ki jo bhi yaha per unparliamentary language ka istemaal karta hei aur phir usko justify karne ki koshish karta hai to ye galat hai.....agar wo samjhane ke baad bhi nahi manta to mei apne pahle wali baat per ab bhi stand karta hun.

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 09:04 PM

Bhai ye baat to mei ab bhi kahoo ga ki jo bhi yaha per unparliamentary language ka istemaal karta hei aur phir usko justify karne ki koshish karta hai to ye galat hai.....agar wo samjhane ke baad bhi nahi manta to mei apne pahle wali baat per ab bhi stand karta hun.

bhai saheb zara gaur pharmaaiye...ki kaun safai pesh kar raha...wats wrong nd wats right...
dont jump on conclusions. i didnt started the thread to justify myself, instead it was addressing an issue...wch seems to b totaly LOST...
aapne apni budhimata ka kaafi parichay de diya hai, pls aur mat dijiye...thts all for the day :D

sunitahooda
May 29th, 2008, 09:09 PM
So should we call it a day???? mai to kehti hoon ki jab bla-bla ho hi raha hai to aur sahi....my typing speed is improving to a great deal:p
bhai saheb zara gaur pharmaaiye...ki kaun safai pesh kar raha...wats wrong nd wats right...
dont jump on conclusions. i didnt started the thread to justify myself, instead it was addressing an issue...wch seems to b totaly LOST...
aapne apni budhimata ka kaafi parichay de diya hai, pls aur mat dijiye...thts all for the day :D

ritu
May 29th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Bar Bar Pm Karne Ala Te Arz He
Jab Ek Bar Me Jawab Nahi Milta
To Kyu Bar Bar PM Karke Sar Me Dard Karo
Mana Ke Tamne King Bruce And Spider Ki Story Pad Rakhi He
Par Try Try Again Moral Of The Story Ne
Acche Kaame Me Use Karo
Jat So To Jata Ali Baat Karo
Karni Ho Ta Sabke Samhi Baat Karo
Na To Yu Chup Chup Ke PM Bhej Ke
Apni Jata Ki Kaum Ka Naam Barbad Karo

brahmtewatia
May 29th, 2008, 09:16 PM
So should we call it a day???? mai to kehti hoon ki jab bla-bla ho hi raha hai to aur sahi....my typing speed is improving to a great deal:p

madam aap bhi kuchh kam nahi ho...aap bhi full चुस्कियाँ le rahi ho...16x2=8.5...bolo agree or not? :):p:D
thts all...full nd final for the day, baaki kal dekhenge :D:boxing

mansi289
May 29th, 2008, 09:35 PM
why not somebody closing dis thread?
aapko shayd logo k 'taste' pe poll karana chahiye tha na ki MODS ki accountability pe

ritu
May 29th, 2008, 09:45 PM
bilkul theek kah rahi ho mansi :)ha to mujhe khaane me meetha bahut pasand hai.laadu -all kinds bundii ke aate ke besan ke.my favorite:p
why not somebody closing dis thread?
aapko shayd logo k 'taste' pe poll karana chahiye tha na ki MODS ki accountability pe

bislas
May 29th, 2008, 09:52 PM
ye to aapne achha kiya......lekin mujhe nahi pata aap kis statement ki baat kar rahi ho? appne kisko kya kaha hai? main to sirf ye kah raha hun sansad(chaupal) main agar koi genral sabke samne statement dete ho usse justify karo..wahin per........ to shayd ye PM ki problem kuchh had tak thik ho jye....

bisla ji i know which statement you are talkin about.and explaination was given to the person to whom that statement was addressed.

bislas
May 29th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Bhai sahab Convince bhi ek word hota hai.. aur ye parliamentary language main hi aata hai... aur BAN main dictatorship jhalakti hai..
i hope tum samajh rahe hoge main kya kahna cha raha hun..

dndeswal
May 29th, 2008, 10:03 PM
वो बोला - हाय ! मैडम, क्या मैं आप से बात कर लूं ?

कोई जवाब नहीं ।

वो फिर बोला - हाय, क्या आप गूंगी हैं ?

वो बोली - जब एक बार में जवाब नहीं मिलता, तो बार-बार PM करना जरूरी है क्या ?

वो बोला - जी आपके मुंह से कुछ सुनना चाहता था, बस । अब पता लग गया कि आप गूंगी नहीं हैं ।

वो बोली - PM क्यूं, सबके सामने बात करो ।

वो बोला - क्यूं जी, फिर ये PM का इंतजाम क्यूं किया गया है यहां पर ?

वो बोली - इसका इस्तेमाल दो जाटणियां आपस में कर सकती हैं, तुम नहीं ।

वो बोला - क्यूं जी, फिर आप क्यूं आई हमारी चौपाल में ? - जाओ, अपनी एक महिला चौपाल बना लो अलग से ! पहले जमाने में तो औरतों को चौपाल में घुसने की ही मनाही थी ।

वो बोली - तेरे को पता नहीं आजकल चौपाल में हमारा ही राज-पाट है ? एक नहीं, कई-कई सरपंचनियां हैं यहां पर । सरपंच तो बेचारे कभी चौपाल में आते ही नहीं !

वो बोला - तो मैं क्या करूं मैडम जी? जिसकी मर्जी वो आये या ना आये ।

वो बोली - तो हमारी भी मर्जी, किसी के PM का जवाब दें या ना दें ।

वो बोला - तो हमारी भी मर्जी, किसी को कितने ही PM करें, बेशक जवाब मिले या न मिले - कर्म किये जाओ, फल की इच्छा मत करो ।

वो बोली - अच्छा, तो अब कर के दिखाना - तेरे को "बैन" करवा दूंगी सरपंच साहिबा को बोल कर ।

वो बोला - वाह जी वाह, आप कुछ भी करती रहें, यहां तक कि रोज-रोज अपने नाम और गौत भी बदलती रहें । और हम अपनी मर्जी से PM भी न कर सकें ? यह साइट नितिन दहिया ने बनाया है, किसी सरपंचनी की जायदाद नहीं है ।

वो बोली - जा जा, नितिन दहिया तो बेचारा खुद ही 'आउट' है आजकल - सारी कमान कुछ सरपंचनियों के हाथ में है । एक धागा लिख कर उसमें अपनी कविता लिखूंगी तेरे बारे में - तेरे को हमेशा के लिए आउट करवा दूंगी ।

वो ....has left chaupal at ....p.m. !! :)

bislas
May 29th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Deshwal ji WAH.. mujhe nahi lagta ab kuchh kahne ki jaruart hai..... ab is thread ko yahin rok dena chaiye.... !!!!!

कोई जवाब नहीं ।

वो बोला - जी आपके मुंह से कुछ सुनना चाहता था, बस । अब पता लग गया कि आप गूंगी नहीं हैं ।

वो बोला - क्यूं जी, फिर आप क्यूं आई हमारी चौपाल में ? - जाओ, अपनी एक महिला चौपाल बना लो अलग से ! पहले जमाने में तो औरतों को चौपाल में घुसने की ही मनाही थी ।

वो बोली - तेरे को पता नहीं आजकल चौपाल में हमारा ही राज-पाट है ? एक नहीं, कई-कई सरपंचनियां हैं यहां पर । सरपंच तो बेचारे कभी चौपाल में आते ही नहीं !

वो बोला - तो हमारी भी मर्जी, किसी को कितने ही PM करें, बेशक जवाब मिले या न मिले - कर्म किये जाओ, फल की इच्छा मत करो ।

वो बोली - अच्छा, तो अब कर के दिखाना - तेरे को "बैन" करवा दूंगी सरपंच साहिबा को बोल कर ।

वो बोला - वाह जी वाह, आप कुछ भी करती रहें, यहां तक कि रोज-रोज अपने नाम और गौत भी बदलती रहें । और हम अपनी मर्जी से PM भी न कर सकें ? यह साइट नितिन दहिया ने बनाया है, किसी सरपंचनी की जायदाद नहीं है ।

वो बोली - जा जा, नितिन दहिया तो बेचारा खुद ही 'आउट' है आजकल - सारी कमान कुछ सरपंचनियों के हाथ में है । एक धागा लिख कर उसमें अपनी कविता लिखूंगी तेरे बारे में - तेरे को हमेशा के लिए आउट करवा दूंगी ।

dndeswal
May 29th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Deshwal ji WAH.. mujhe nahi lagta ab kuchh kahne ki jaruart hai..... ab is thread ko yahin rok dena chaiye.... !!!!!

मैं तो जाटलैंड की चौपाल पर जाता ही नहीं जी - वैसे इस धागे में काफी टाइम-पास हो रहा था, सोचा मैं भी थोड़ा "टाइम-पास" कर लूं इस 'General Talk' के धागे में ! hehehe

sumitsehrawat
May 29th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Timepass karne ka bhi ND tareeka hai aapka bhi DND ji.... "Vo Bola & Vo Boli" ....Superb:)!! ha ha ha :D:D:D!!

मैं तो जाटलैंड की चौपाल पर जाता ही नहीं जी - वैसे इस धागे में काफी टाइम-पास हो रहा था, सोचा मैं भी थोड़ा "टाइम-पास" कर लूं इस 'General Talk' के धागे में ! hehehe

ygulia
May 29th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Bhai sahab Convince bhi ek word hota hai.. aur ye parliamentary language main hi aata hai... aur BAN main dictatorship jhalakti hai..
i hope tum samajh rahe hoge main kya kahna cha raha hun..

I am not yet convinced, see what your friend says :

‘(No offence to any 1 on the usage of above word, cos it’s very common in jat’s spoken language nd is widely accepted)
(my thread was earlier deleted by mr. sitaram jhakar, but i never felt bad abt it...in fact i was rightly told by mr. jakhar to be carefull in choosing my words)’

Your friend has apologized yet he is justifying his stand that he was right in using that word.

(…explained above, par aapne to ye word baar baar use kar ke kamaal kar diya…so m’aam who is at fault…better say who is at bigger fault)

BPT says that he made a mistake but simultaneously he says that MOD has made a bigger mistake by repeating that word again and again.
I say who forced the MOD to use that word and then started blaming her while explanation was given. I do admit that MOD has not given correct explanation which is expected of her. It appears that she is overwhelmed with MOD’s duties.

Your friend created this whole episode and still justify the use of that word even after offering apology for it.

His apology is just an eye wash to get out of the situation.

cooljat
May 29th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Well, Well, Well, Again a never ending discussion .... Jats instinct, never say die! :cool:

Btw, on the contrary I value Respected mod Bhartiji's quick decision to delete the post of Braham as the 'word' he used wasnt acceptable at all in a public forum that too Jatland! .. gud move, salutations to u Bharti ji! :)

But I admire Braham as well as he realized his Mistake & admitted it and quickly improved it by editing the very contents! Thats gud attitude indeed .... ab galtiyan aadmi se hi to hoti hai .... kher, he again recreated same joke & replaced that objectional word with very common 'Baawli Booch' which is acceptable n used to denote fool, if I aint wrong ... kher, again it got deleted and this time Braham raised the question to justify the reason behind deleting the thread again when contents were aceeptable! ... hummm, well .... so finally Bhartiji came back with a strong reply, alright!

It was gud reply indeed & first time I seen her writing sucha big mail just for explanation, ... But I really didnt like when she used that word & that too bold in manner; agreed that Braham did this blunder but he straightaway improved it but using that word just for the clarification was not in gud at all in my opinion ... I know Koyal beta & some other younger members often visit the forum... now tell me what impression they wud take when they see sucha elderly lady using this sorta words?? Think about it ... am not preaching here or like that but certainly I didnt like when sucha respected female member used sucha abusive word just for clarification!! :rolleyes: :(

Please dont get me wrong and no offense!!

Eib meri maano to ishh taage pe Tala lya dyo ... kyunki Jaton ka argument Coffee Break ke add jukar hai ... sadiyan laaag jaagi! :D

Braham bro, I know ur very intellect & well read Jat, and I appreciate ur views in the other threads so you just carry on contributing in construtive threads and just leave this topic now, Maati ger de aade! :)

Rock on
Jit

cooljat
May 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!! :D:D:D I got just 4 words for ya -

DND DA JAWAB NAHI !! :cool: :cool:

कोई जवाब नहीं ।

dkumars
May 29th, 2008, 11:54 PM
bhaisaheb poore 10,000 character me bhi msg khatam konya hua...part-I nd part-II karne pade :D:p

bhai Ji ye Jitu bhai ne aap par comment nahi kiya shayad .. jab aap 10 character se kam reply karte ho toh ye warning message aata hai ... toh shayad unhone keval 1 smiley dala par uss restriction ki wajah se just for humor unhone woh warning hi chep di:)

bhai ya baat ghani gehri thi, samajh konya aai :confused::confused::eek::confused::confused:

bhai saahb ismien mera matlab hai ki ek ghonch majje le raha tha ghane toh waha likha tha ki jab pahut puraane purane logo ne aisa kuch taunt wala comment nahi kiya aap dono par toh woh kyu thaanedaar ban raha hai.

Lekin meri ek post ka aap dono mei se kissi ne jawab nahi diya. Ki agar hum ladte hai tohaap log samjha sakte hai aur agar aap logo mein aisa chal raha hai jaha dono highly educated hai toh aapko koun samjhaaye ?

Galti chahe kissi ki bhi ho par baat yaha tak aayi toh iska matlab taali baj rahi hai aur tanna tan bajj rahi hai aur taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti ... chahe aap apni galti maano ya naa maano ya bhaarti ji maane ya naa maane... galti toh aap dono hi kar rahe hai iss baat ko itna badhaa ke.

Hona jana aakhir kuch nahi hai ... ye jarror hai kuch akkal ke dushman aap par comment maarenge kuch bhaarti ji par ... bejjati aap logo ki hi ho rahi hai.

Moderators ki yaha sakhth jaroorat thi(hai abhi bahi) ki iss thread ko lock kar dena chahiye. Meri naa toh koi gujaarish hai band karne ki naa khole rakhne ki. Shayad jab unko thiek lagega tab woh kar denge par remind karane ka dil kiya so karaya. :)

dkumars
May 30th, 2008, 12:11 AM

कोई जवाब नहीं ।

वो बोली - तेरे को पता नहीं आजकल चौपाल में हमारा ही राज-पाट है ? एक नहीं, कई-कई सरपंचनियां हैं यहां पर । सरपंच तो बेचारे कभी चौपाल में आते ही नहीं ! ... sahi kaha DND ji .. iss sarpanchpane nai toh mhara bhai bhi khoos liya ... saari haan viren ji gail ND ND baat hoye jaya karti ... woh bhi bhaja diye ... arr aawai hai tai baat bhi naa karte :(:o

DND ji ... katti taate loh pai hathoda bitha diyaa aapne toh:p:D

trueblueindian
May 30th, 2008, 12:42 AM
still waiting for that infamous editing stufff. was there anything like that ..:confused: if o as claimed why isnt that brought to surface yet ... i am talking about those screen shots .... please enlighten us

also instead of continuous surgical efforts why the facts arent coming up to surface ... why vauge explanations and blame game ... if thers any truth lets share it

PM thing

boss one can only propose the disposal is always at the other end ... people making hue and cry do not understand the simple logic --- wot does it mean by breaching into someones private life and persuading the same person without his/her consent and disturbing ones desired quality time that the individual wishes to spend with the selected few ---- aek shabad hota hai MARYAADA. .. . aur doosra CHOICE . . how can some one take for granted the fact tht there is a female in chaupal and she is available to talk and is willing to be be friended

IMPOSTER'S HAVE NO LIFE MIND THAT

yeah hamaari chaupal ka bahut purana precedent raha hai akkk -- repeated requests to chat in PM has to be brought to shame and hence forth the simple request as always put up in chaupal is --- plz talk in main -- no PM please and as a witness this is wot all happened rest all is history as written by bharti ji.

I truly appreciate bebbey bharti's reply and once again i appreciate all the mod's and their dutiful attitude towards this site

khinddda lyo bhai jitna khinddda sako ultimately Jat kaum ki izzat hi kharaab ho rahi hai ..... world is watching us all please use some level os discretion ... :mad: plz be aware about google search results

trueblueindian
May 30th, 2008, 12:58 AM

कोई जवाब नहीं ।

It seems he also has been a victim of same persuading .... sorry at this age and with such a intellect you are not supposed to be making fun of such situations ... more is expected from you Mr. deswal .... why to diminish ur respect for a useless thing ..... surely u talked about PM and henceforth ... apni beti ya bettey key saath CHUTIYA shabad ka prayoog karna kitna uchit lageyga aapko ... AAP NAHI BHI KAR PAO TOU there are people available to say such words and make PASSES.. gaali mei bhi detta hun ... par yeah yaaad rakhta hun kahan aur kissey deni hai ... further please let us all be introduced to your fun loving attitude and your so called family with whom any one can offord to take all types of liberties .......... Sad really sad ..... mashkhori apni jagah hi acchhi lagti hai ... there has to be a yard stick and please start from your family and then persuade others in your merry times ..... waiting for you siblings and better half here on JL and wishing they dont fall victim to such a crap .... rest assured u wont be writing poems on that fatefull day .... shouldnt say but please some level of understanding is expected at ur age and level of respect shown to u by most in community

dndeswal
May 30th, 2008, 07:17 AM
It seems he also has been a victim of same persuading .... sorry at this age and with such a intellect you are not supposed to be making fun of such situations ... more is expected from you Mr. deswal .... why to diminish ur respect for a useless thing ..... surely u talked about PM and henceforth ... apni beti ya bettey key saath CHUTIYA shabad ka prayoog karna kitna uchit lageyga aapko ... AAP NAHI BHI KAR PAO TOU there are people available to say such words and make PASSES.. gaali mei bhi detta hun ... par yeah yaaad rakhta hun kahan aur kissey deni hai ... further please let us all be introduced to your fun loving attitude and your so called family with whom any one can offord to take all types of liberties .......... Sad really sad ..... mashkhori apni jagah hi acchhi lagti hai ... there has to be a yard stick and please start from your family and then persuade others in your merry times ..... waiting for you siblings and better half here on JL and wishing they dont fall victim to such a crap .... rest assured u wont be writing poems on that fatefull day .... shouldnt say but please some level of understanding is expected at ur age and level of respect shown to u by most in community

इसे कहते हैं नासमझी या misunderstanding - कहीं की बात को कहीं और ले जाना । वैसे संदेश, यह नादानी आप पहले भी कर चुके हो ।(thread KAKA apni istri dede (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21224) ) ।

ईश्वर आपको सदबुद्धि दे !

sunitahooda
May 30th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Subah-subah ka waqt hai...agar sham tak ye thread SAB KE KAR KAMLON se bacha raha aur lock nahi hua to mai bhi PM chat ka kuch nazara sa yahan pesh karngi and I'LL NOT USE"WOH BOLA" N "WOH BOLI" i always had the courage to write>>>>"KOON BOLYA" ARR "KOON BOLI":D:pARR FER KOON-KOON kiss kiss KOON mai tai likadd kai ke-ke bolle:p;)

bislas
May 30th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Cool!! you are also my friend........aap shayad meri baat ka samjhe nahi...main itna kah raha hun aap ya mujhe convince karne ka matter nahi hai.. BPT aur Mod ek dusre con convince kare.....aapse to main isliye kah hoon aap Ban ki sifarish jo kar rahe hain.

I am not yet convinced, see what your friend says :

‘(No offence to any 1 on the usage of above word, cos it’s very common in jat’s spoken language nd is widely accepted)
(my thread was earlier deleted by mr. sitaram jhakar, but i never felt bad abt it...in fact i was rightly told by mr. jakhar to be carefull in choosing my words)’

Your friend has apologized yet he is justifying his stand that he was right in using that word.

(…explained above, par aapne to ye word baar baar use kar ke kamaal kar diya…so m’aam who is at fault…better say who is at bigger fault)

BPT says that he made a mistake but simultaneously he says that MOD has made a bigger mistake by repeating that word again and again.
I say who forced the MOD to use that word and then started blaming her while explanation was given. I do admit that MOD has not given correct explanation which is expected of her. It appears that she is overwhelmed with MOD’s duties.

Your friend created this whole episode and still justify the use of that word even after offering apology for it.

His apology is just an eye wash to get out of the situation.

devdahiya
May 30th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Kindly rehearse your thoughts guys.We are not reaching anywhere by these taunts and character assassinations. Most unfortunate portion of our negative side.We all are human and have our failings and negatives as God has made us that way.So much energy of all get wasted on proving others small,dirty,chhota,ghatiya and useless out here.Let us think before we hurt some one for no rime and reason.It is so disgusting to read such kinda stuff on a portal started for the good of the community.We ought to be sensitive to the IZZAT and dignity of others.One is free to write anything but only sensible people invest their time in thinking and weighing the words which needs to be written out here.As it is a great damage has already been caused to the very purpose of this site.Let us not be blind and insensitive.God bless you all.

spdeshwal
May 30th, 2008, 09:50 AM
अरे भाई गलती होगी , इब माफ़ी भी देदो !

सच मानना दहिया जी में कुछ इस तरह के सब्दों की अपेक्षा कर रहा था तेवतिया जी से

मुझे देखने में वे एक प्रबुद्ध वयक्ति लगते हैं , उनकी फोटो देखने से एक विचारवान शख्स का चेहरा लगता है

म्रिधुभाशी, एक बनिया की तरह !

हाँ एक बनिया की तरह ! मुझे उनका चेहरा ऐसा ही लगता है

और एक बनिया ऐसी प्रिस्तिथियों में ये ही कहेगा सायद , " हाँ भाई गलती होगी , मॅन माफ़ करदो ,मॅन बेरा से सारे आपने ही आदमी सें, मैंने माफ़ कर्देंगे "

परन्तु ये भी सच है , अपनी गलती मान भूल सुधार करने वाले वयक्ति साहसी होते हैं , और बहुत थोड़े होते हैं !
लेकिन खेद है , की तेवतिया जी वो साहस नही दीखा पाये

वो तो अब्ब भी खुट्टा आड़ेये गड्देगा आली मानसिकता का परिचय दे रहे हैं, यानी बिना किसी तर्क या सार्थक बहस के आदमी आपनी बात पे अद्य रह , और ये हम जाट बखूबी करते हैं !

और दुसरे मामले में ते रोल्ला ऐ नही , पी म , "मायने निजी संवाद" निजी सब्द बेहद संवेदनास्सील है ,आप किस के साथ निजी संवाद कर सकते हैं , आपने निजी मित्रों , रिश्तेदारों के साथ
अगर आपके सम्बन्ध उस स्तर पर नही हैं तब आप क्या संवाद करेंगे ? आजया, बहार , ऐकले में बात करूँगा , पंगे आली बात नही से के ?

सबसे बढिया बात ते या से , अक्क गंडा पाड़ अर्र खेत तं बाहर !
खेत में ऐ बैठ के चुस्द्के मारोगे ते लठ लागेंगे, जरुरी बात से !

वैसे दहिया जी अच्छा लगया कई दीनो बाद आप की पोस्ट पड़ के , झाँक लिया करो ,एकाध बे आडे भी !

खुश रहो !

navingulia
May 30th, 2008, 10:36 AM
any nuetral person reading this thread would only conclude one thing "childish behavior" only that when adults behave like that they are not called 'childish'

I think we should learn and implement - that whenever agitated we should first close our eyes and count till ten, ten times. then if our breathing and heartbeat has come down we should think again and if not then repeat the procedure till your heartbeat comes down. then only reply.

spdeshwal
May 30th, 2008, 11:51 AM
आपने बिल्कुल सही कहा नविन भाई !

आओ सब मिल कर विचार करें
पहले हम आप सुधरें , फ़िर औरो का सूधार करें

खुश रहो !

ssgoyat
May 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM
@Mr. DND

nice eye opening link.....

and nice out of context stuff..

brahmtewatia
May 30th, 2008, 04:23 PM
अरे भाई गलती होगी , इब माफ़ी भी देदो !

सच मानना दहिया जी में कुछ इस तरह के सब्दों की अपेक्षा कर रहा था तेवतिया जी से

मुझे देखने में वे एक प्रबुद्ध वयक्ति लगते हैं , उनकी फोटो देखने से एक विचारवान शख्स का चेहरा लगता है

म्रिधुभाशी, एक बनिया की तरह !

हाँ एक बनिया की तरह ! मुझे उनका चेहरा ऐसा ही लगता है

और एक बनिया ऐसी प्रिस्तिथियों में ये ही कहेगा सायद , " हाँ भाई गलती होगी , मॅन माफ़ करदो ,मॅन बेरा से सारे आपने ही आदमी सें, मैंने माफ़ कर्देंगे "

परन्तु ये भी सच है , अपनी गलती मान भूल सुधार करने वाले वयक्ति साहसी होते हैं , और बहुत थोड़े होते हैं !
लेकिन खेद है , की तेवतिया जी वो साहस नही दीखा पाये

वो तो अब्ब भी खुट्टा आड़ेये गड्देगा आली मानसिकता का परिचय दे रहे हैं, यानी बिना किसी तर्क या सार्थक बहस के आदमी आपनी बात पे अद्य रह , और ये हम जाट बखूबी करते हैं !

खुश रहो !

REST IS ALL ON JATLANDERS TO DECIDE...WHETHER IT WAS A JAT/NON JAT JOKE ND WHETHER THE DELETION WAS JUSTIFIED???

I WUD LIKE TO CONCLUDE HERE SAYING…लागा चुनरी में दाग, छुपाऊँ कैसे
ND SORRY FOR WASHING MY DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC…ALL JATLANDERS, I GUESS, BY NOW KNOW THE REASONS AS TO Y I WAS FORCED TO DO THT.
MY HUMBLE APPOLOGIES, HERE AGAIN IF WHILE PUTTING MY POST(S) I’VE OFFENDED ANY ONE’S FEELINGS (ESPECIALLY MR. GULLIYA) WCH WAS NEVER MY INTENTION…I JUST FOLLOWED ON MY THREAD…
MY APPOLOGIES ALSO TO ALL SNR. MEMBERS FOR MY MISDEED IF AT ALL U FEEL IT IS --> MY WISDOM CAN NEVER TOUCH YR. STANDING…
ND APPOLOGIES TO MADAM SAHEBA MS. BHARTIJI (JATRA NARI PUJYANTE TATRA RAMANTE DEVTA)

GOD BLESS U ALL

1st point: haanji deshwal saheb...ibb mannae zzurman aur french to aathi konya jo apni apologies us language mein likhta...seedhe saadhe dhang se अंग्रेजी mein likha tha, aap wo bhi nahi samajh paaye. kripya oopar apne नयनचक्षु दौडायें की क्या लिखा है अंग्रेजी मैं...or shall i summon some zzurman/french translator, jo aapko samjha sake.

2nd point: आपने एक जाट को बानिया कह कर उसकी तौहीन की है, इसे मैं किसी गाली से कम नहीं समझता...
...आप एक सीनियर इज्ज़त्दार एवं वरिष्ठ मेंबर हैं JL के, आपसे ऐसे शब्दों की मैंने बिलकुल उम्मीद नहीं की थि .
...अब आप ही सोचिये की अगर मैं आपके चेहरेे पे कोई मुहावरा या कोई लोकोक्ति फिट कर दूँ तो आपको कैसा लगेगा...
...या इस चेहरे पे कोई रागनी गा दूँ...और अगर कुछ न मिला तो चार लाइय्ना ही सूना दूँ , तो आपको कैसा लगेगा...

spdeshwal
May 30th, 2008, 04:36 PM
You are most welcome to say any thing Tevatia ji, as you wish!

I wouldn't rebuke.

I am sorry , if I have hurt your feelings that I never intended to do!

I just tried to lighten the mood and certainly felt that a Baniya would react more wisely in a situation like this!

I know for sure, you are a true jat, that is why you stood the ground.

I believe, i have chosen a wrong thread to reply.

I am sorry again and wish you come clean out of this mess!

God bless you!!!!

rahultokas
May 30th, 2008, 05:05 PM
:confused::confused::confused: DND jee.... aap sachh sachh bataao Chaupaal pai jaatey ho yaa nahi???:p

Link : Post no. 83

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21224&page=6

August 31st, 2007, 04:13 PM #83 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144460&postcount=83) Dayanand Deswal (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=6008)
http://www.jatland.com/forums/image.php?u=6008&type=profile&dateline=

Rather than pouring your one-liners in this thread, why don't all of you go to Jatland chaupal?

Mein to jaa raha hoon chaupal mein apna hokka le-kar. Bye-bye from this thread !

mukeshkumar007
May 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Are tham jawo ib...koi medal nai bant rehe hai is RAMLILA ke liye.. :mad::(

bhot rolla ho liya ib Mods ki accountability par.. aur brham bhaishab aap bi apne hi vicharo ko contradict karne lag gaye, jo apne ek dusre thread maie mods ko lekar tha umse likhe the...

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24317

to chodo is raad ne ib ate hi.... :)

Thane Sab ne Lage uski Sogandh hai ib je is thread par ek bi akshar likya iste age to. :( Tham jawo ib :(

sannand
May 30th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Mukesh aka Bond aka my dear brother,

Dont say that please ! Looking at these people posting such a vibrant matter here, I wish I could give 'em all a gold medal each.But, for that, they will have to keep posting here for atleast one more month.:tamatar

This thread is my favourite time-pass for quite sometime now. Everyday when I feel ousted at any time , I just start reading this thread and there I am...all charged up again.:cool:

And trust me, meaning of Jathood goes for a toss when we talk about reaching to a conclusion. Do you want to disrupt the Jat rapport by concluding a debate in unison. Simply impossible !!

Anyways, I am keeping a close eye on who's who and who's writing what !! I believe I know almost every member now after reading this thread, who are worth spending time with. Some of 'em are utterly hilarious.:D

PS: My comment is totally in reply to what Mukesh said as I know it stands no value towards the conclusion of the matter. I wonder, same is true for any of the comments made so far.:boxing

sandeepkadian05
May 30th, 2008, 08:11 PM
If you really want an honest reply then it was fairly pathetic.. Still cant see why u r upset...and how the mod is to be blamed.. This thread is long drawn out and shud be closed but i wonder if the Mods will close any of ur thread now..

so dude...how was the flip side of the coin :):D