PDA

View Full Version : Let Us Stand Up And Be Counted

devdahiya
May 30th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Dear members,

I propose to set up a group towards recognizing,supporting,rewarding and guiding the bright students of jat community all over India under the able leadership of Col Jagmohan Malik with 4 members on board as Dr Tevatia[IIT Delhi],Narender Kharab,Shailendra tokas and Karamveer.I propose to contribute Rs 11000/- initially with subsequent regular contributions.I am serious about it and would move forward.Thats a little i can do for taking birth in this community for now.

navingulia
May 30th, 2008, 10:23 AM
It is a wonderful proposal Dev Sir. I would be willing to assisst where ever and whenever required.
1. In JJ we keep 'extreme need for support' as a criteria but even 'exemplary performance' could be a very justified criteria.
2. If we come accross a needy case and JJ is not in a position to help, I would definitely recommend the case to you.

I would request all visiting this site that if you come accross any extremely needy child(orphan/handicapped/no resources) then please please please inform JJ and/or Dev Sir , Shailendra, Nitin Dahiya, NAJC/Ram Arya Sir etc.
There are enough number of people here willing to support genuinely needy cases.
The genuineness of the need will definitely require scrutiny before approval but that shouldnt be a discouraging factor.
I am very sure there will be a larger number of people willing to sponsor kids/students.

Thanks for bringing up and suggesting this very constructive and positive idea.
Regards
navin

jyotikohar
May 30th, 2008, 11:40 AM
100% agreed 2 u pple.............

devdahiya
May 31st, 2008, 08:30 AM
It is a wonderful proposal Dev Sir. I would be willing to assisst where ever and whenever required.
1. In JJ we keep 'extreme need for support' as a criteria but even 'exemplary performance' could be a very justified criteria.
2. If we come accross a needy case and JJ is not in a position to help, I would definitely recommend the case to you.

I would request all visiting this site that if you come accross any extremely needy child(orphan/handicapped/no resources) then please please please inform JJ and/or Dev Sir , Shailendra, Nitin Dahiya, NAJC/Ram Arya Sir etc.
There are enough number of people here willing to support genuinely needy cases.
The genuineness of the need will definitely require scrutiny before approval but that shouldnt be a discouraging factor.
I am very sure there will be a larger number of people willing to sponsor kids/students.

Thanks for bringing up and suggesting this very constructive and positive idea.
Regards
navin

U R WELCOME DEAR....WE WILL BE TOO PLEASED TO LOOK AFTER THAT INTEREST...BLess!

devdahiya
May 31st, 2008, 08:38 AM
100% agreed 2 u pple.............

Thanks Jyoti madam....people like you are needed desperately for doing good to our people.Keep it up!We have undertaken this journey at our own...we need no donations from people....WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED OF OUR HONEST DEEDS!

skarmveer
May 31st, 2008, 11:00 AM
Ram-Ram Dev Sahab,

I am really happy to see you here alfter long time and very much agree with your thoughts.

With Regards

jyotikohar
May 31st, 2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks Jyoti madam....people like you are needed desperately for doing good to our people.Keep it up!We have undertaken this journey at our own...we need no donations from people....WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED OF OUR HONEST DEEDS!
Always welcum DEV..............

brahmtewatia
May 31st, 2008, 04:26 PM
Dear members,

I propose to set up a group towards recognizing,supporting,rewarding and guiding the bright students of jat community all over India under the able leadership of Col Jagmohan Malik with 4 members on board as Dr Tevatia[IIT Delhi],Narender Kharab,Shailendra tokas and Karamveer.I propose to contribute Rs 11000/- initially with subsequent regular contributions.I am serious about it and would move forward.Thats a little i can do for taking birth in this community for now.

Bhai dev, I wud appreciate if u can forward me the contacts of the ppl handling this charitable cause enabling me to forward my contribution. Since I’m miles away frm my motherland, all I can offer as of now is just some monetary help, nd to begin with i wud also like to donate 11 K…please send me the necessary details.

Also reserve my membership within the group, tht u hv proposed to start.

No doubt this noble cause wud b appreciated by evry responsible JATlander…nd many tks for putting this on public forum. I wud also like to request all JATlanders to come forward and contribute generously as per their capacities.

Please keep this thread alive nd let every member confirm their help and/or contribution. It happen often times tht ppl make the commitments nd then forget abt it owing to their busy schedules or may be due to their daily chores/everyday commitments.

God bless.

devdahiya
May 31st, 2008, 10:13 PM
Bhai dev, I wud appreciate if u can forward me the contacts of the ppl handling this charitable cause enabling me to forward my contribution. Since I’m miles away frm my motherland, all I can offer as of now is just some monetary help, nd to begin with i wud also like to donate 11 K…please send me the necessary details.

Also reserve my membership within the group, tht u hv proposed to start.

No doubt this noble cause wud b appreciated by evry responsible JATlander…nd many tks for putting this on public forum. I wud also like to request all JATlanders to come forward and contribute generously as per their capacities.

Please keep this thread alive nd let every member confirm their help and/or contribution. It happen often times tht ppl make the commitments nd then forget abt it owing to their busy schedules or may be due to their daily chores/everyday commitments.

God bless.

Brahm dear thanks a lot for your good wishes and thats what all is needed.......No donation or financial support required.........Yes we would like you to get associated with the organization once it takes its teeth[should be soon by the grace of God].........Bless!

spdeshwal
June 2nd, 2008, 03:16 AM
हमारी शुभकामनाएं आप सभी के साथ हैं !

anilsinghd
June 11th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Any progress on this proposed thing and any workplans for identifying any unique talent?

As Navin pointed out , this is a really good criterion of helping the deserved. One person helped to reach a good position in life is himself ( in all probabilities) going to generate a lot for the society as a return for what he got.

I myself ( as a part of Sneha-Sparsh : a new small organisation) have identified orphan kids who have manged to score in 90s in class 10th ( being a part of MCD schools). This is no mean achievement when you consider the background and the rough phases they have been through their life.
I will be going for their engineering coaching shortly( as a part of organisation and personally as well). ( 2 years to prepare them for engineering entrance exams).

Still would like to be part of any such upcoming organisation as proposed in the thread and give my contributions on all levels.

Please follow up with working ideas.

Regards,
Anil

devdahiya
June 11th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Any progress on this proposed thing and any workplans for identifying any unique talent?

As Navin pointed out , this is a really good criterion of helping the deserved. One person helped to reach a good position in life is himself ( in all probabilities) going to generate a lot for the society as a return for what he got.

I myself ( as a part of Sneha-Sparsh : a new small organisation) have identified orphan kids who have manged to score in 90s in class 10th ( being a part of MCD schools). This is no mean achievement when you consider the background and the rough phases they have been through their life.
I will be going for their engineering coaching shortly( as a part of organisation and personally as well). ( 2 years to prepare them for engineering entrance exams).

Still would like to be part of any such upcoming organisation as proposed in the thread and give my contributions on all levels.

Please follow up with working ideas.

Regards,
Anil

Keep doing the good job with Sneh-sparsh.Bless!

VivekGathwala
June 11th, 2008, 08:00 PM
gud job MR DEV ......... plz carry forward this .......and do call me for any assistance ..where ever i fit

regards

vivek

stokas
June 15th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Dear members,

We are with you in this noble cause bhaisaab!

anilsinghd
June 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Please formulate a working plan on this and circulate!

We are intently listening and excited to have something in motion!

Reagrds,
Anil

devdahiya
June 16th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Please formulate a working plan on this and circulate!

We are intently listening and excited to have something in motion!

Reagrds,
Anil

Excitement gets counter productive.relax please.

anilsinghd
June 16th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Mere thinking and proposing is not going to help. 16 days and nothing is not anything close to excitement.

I might be sounding rude , and some are free to categorise this as unknown hatred or whatever ( although i dont have any ), but the thing i hate is mere lip service.

If people are eager to join in and contribute , why is there a delay. Mere floating up of an idea pertains to what ?

I am not asking to start funding from tomorrow , but i dont think anything is gonna be productive unless the people who are proposed to be on board are proposed for a proposed meeting in which they go over the proposals which are proposed.

Then they might propose something which might lead us to proposing the working plan for the proposed idea.
I mean is this really that hard? Get phone numbers of the concerned people and discuss for a meeting, is that asking too much ? :confused::(

devdahiya
June 16th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Mere thinking and proposing is not going to help. 16 days and nothing is not anything close to excitement.

I might be sounding rude , and some are free to categorise this as unknown hatred or whatever ( although i dont have any ), but the thing i hate is mere lip service.

If people are eager to join in and contribute , why is there a delay. Mere floating up of an idea pertains to what ?

I am not asking to start funding from tomorrow , but i dont think anything is gonna be productive unless the people who are proposed to be on board are proposed for a proposed meeting in which they go over the proposals which are proposed.

Then they might propose something which might lead us to proposing the working plan for the proposed idea.
I mean is this really that hard? Get phone numbers of the concerned people and discuss for a meeting, is that asking too much ? :confused::(

What the heck dear?We will do it in our own time...this planet is not going to be uprooted.Should suffice i suppose.We are serious about it okie.We do not need funds please...is it clear..?16 days or a month is no time for such things....please concentrate on better things...leave this to us kindly.You have your hands full already in giving quality education to those kids......save your energies for that dear.We will seek your advise for sure if found appropriate .You are doing so much for the humanity at such an early age.....we must learn something from you.Bless!

anilsinghd
June 16th, 2008, 10:16 PM
What the heck dear?We will do it in our own time...this planet is not going to be uprooted.Should suffice i suppose.We are serious about it okie.We do not need funds please...is it clear..?16 days or a month is no time for such things....please concentrate on better things...leave this to us kindly.You have your hands full already in giving quality education to those kids......save your energies for that dear.We will seek your advise for sure if found appropriate .You are doing so much for the humanity at such an early age.....we must learn something from you.Bless!

Coool :) ! Do it the way you like.

There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy

I take up social issues not as my leisure but as my responsibility. And there is no limit to it.

Thanks!:)

devdahiya
June 16th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Coool :) ! Do it the way you like.

There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy

I take up social issues not as my leisure but as my responsibility. And there is no limit to it.

Thanks!:)

Great going ...do well.God bless you....Kennedy not withstanding.

brahmtewatia
June 17th, 2008, 12:22 PM
"what we call the begining is often the end. and to make an end is to make a begining. the end is where we start from"

"He who chooses the beginning of a road chooses the place it leads to".

"in every phenomenon the beginning remains always the most notable moment".

"all this will not be finished in the first one hundred days. nor will it be finished in the first thousand days, nor in the life of this administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. but let us begin"....john f. kennedy
!!! until we begin...hv patience...remember "rome was not built in a day"... !!! brahm p. tewatia !!! :p:)

ysjabp
June 17th, 2008, 12:50 PM
We are real Jat ( no unity)

anilsinghd
June 25th, 2008, 01:29 AM
8 more days ! Just ! There is plenty of time left !

anilsinghd
July 4th, 2008, 06:26 PM
So the proposed proposal only remained a proposal !:) And that is why i do not like mere lip service! :(

ygulia
July 4th, 2008, 07:47 PM
So the proposed proposal only remained a proposal !:) And that is why i do not like mere lip service! :(

It will remain a proposal even after several months.
Anil relax!!!!!!!!

navingulia
July 4th, 2008, 08:30 PM
brothers brahm, yoginder and anil,
i dont agree on this part. Every one's decision and line of thinking and work is justified, we shouldnot try to make any one feel bad. every one has different outlook and a right to have a different outlook. If we do not accept other people's right to a different outlook, how can we expect them to accept ours.

anilsinghd
July 4th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Navin , this is not a case of ideological differences. Its a simpe case of how much people care of their words.

I do not make these things as personal , what i am just concerned is that every noble thing has to be given sufficient backing.

I am not saying to just do it without thinking but at least there must be an effort !

Do you see that ?

Are not we all into personal , professional commitments?

and 1 month ain't any small time!

:)

anilsinghd
July 4th, 2008, 08:58 PM
And i am not saying agreeing to our things and ways of working but then ways of working comes when there is some work.

Anyways !

navingulia
July 5th, 2008, 08:21 AM
dont get disheartened anil, let us keep working.
and i am glad to see anger in you and other few youngsters, because that anger is symbolic of youthful energy that can bring change.
recently some one asked amitabh bachchan in an interview "do you still have the anger", he said "yes, and i think one should always have the anger". the day the anger dies down one dies down. till their is anger there is energy and hope for change.

devdahiya
July 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM
No comments please.

anilsinghd
July 6th, 2008, 01:24 AM
dont get disheartened anil, let us keep working.
and i am glad to see anger in you and other few youngsters, because that anger is symbolic of youthful energy that can bring change.
recently some one asked amitabh bachchan in an interview "do you still have the anger", he said "yes, and i think one should always have the anger". the day the anger dies down one dies down. till their is anger there is energy and hope for change.

Thanks NAvin for encouraging words , but please done categorise this as anger or something , On a virtual world at least i am not the one to develop any negative feelings for anyone. thats simply not me!

My efforts are only directed to get something out of things. Because it might be possible that our provokation and active behaviour can lead us to something really good!

Regards,
Anil

brahmtewatia
July 6th, 2008, 12:57 PM
My efforts are only directed to get something out of things. Because it might be possible that our provokation and active behaviour can lead us to something really good!

Regards,
Anil
goodness me, so u to believe in provocation (off course in gud spirits) :p
...my mind is at peace now !! he he he :):p:)

anilsinghd
July 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
goodness me, so u to believe in provocation (off course in gud spirits) :p
...my mind is at peace now !! he he he :):p:)

anything done with an noble intention in mind is good.

If the opportunity cost is benefitting , i am up for it !

Reagrds,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 18th, 2008, 01:39 AM
I just hope things might move some day!

devdahiya
July 18th, 2008, 09:15 AM
................................ ?????.........................................

?????............................................. .............................................????? ??

anuchhikara
July 18th, 2008, 11:00 AM
hello dev sir.......this is really an appreciating task..........keep it up....when I m able to do such things,I will surely do such a genuine task.....God bless

anilsinghd
July 18th, 2008, 06:20 PM

?????............................................. .............................................????? ??

and for sure i dint get any of the meanings of these question marks and dots.

Not the binary system of 0's and 1's i guess.

some kind of a new system of ? and . !

Can you please tell what do you mean to say ?

bharti
July 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM

Dev ji, if you have anything to say, please write.
This kind of Blank posts shall invite Infraction.

regards,
bharti.

brahmtewatia
July 18th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Dev ji, if you have anything to say, please write.
This kind of Blank posts shall invite Infraction.

regards,
bharti.

i guess the msg of above script was aptly conveyed...its not necessary often times to put it in writing...wonder wat infraction it draws ???
there is a feature/warning on JL...the msg u've entered is too short. pls. lengthen yr. msg to at least 10 characters...cud anyone explain me wats the meaning of this feature. i've seen members writing in abv. mentioned script often times to complete 10 characters...does it draw any infraction???
:tamatar:p:D:tamatar

brahmtewatia
July 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Dear members,

I propose to set up a group towards recognizing,supporting,rewarding and guiding the bright students of jat community all over India under the able leadership of Col Jagmohan Malik with 4 members on board as Dr Tevatia[IIT Delhi],Narender Kharab,Shailendra tokas and Karamveer.

Brahm dear thanks a lot for your good wishes and thats what all is needed.......No donation or financial support required.........Yes we would like you to get associated with the organization once it takes its teeth [should be soon by the grace of God].........Bless!

"what we call the begining is often the end. and to make an end is to make a begining. the end is where we start from"

"He who chooses the beginning of a road chooses the place it leads to".

"in every phenomenon the beginning remains always the most notable moment".

"all this will not be finished in the first one hundred days. nor will it be finished in the first thousand days, nor in the life of this administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. but let us begin"....john f. kennedy
!!! until we begin...hv patience...remember "rome was not built in a day"... !!! brahm p. tewatia !!! :p:)

wonder whether ppl r blind or in the habbit of jumpin' on conclusions...abv posts r self-explanatory. :)
its not mandatory for any gud idea to get materialized, if it doesn't...then wats the fuss all about. :)

anilsinghd
July 18th, 2008, 08:51 PM
i guess the msg of above script was aptly conveyed...its not necessary often times to put it in writing...wonder wat infraction it draws ???
there is a feature/warning on JL...the msg u've entered is too short. pls. lengthen yr. msg to at least 10 characters...cud anyone explain me wats the meaning of this feature. i've seen members writing in abv. mentioned script often times to complete 10 characters...does it draw any infraction???
:tamatar:p:D:tamatar

Would you give us the decoder to decode that message?

My cryptanalysis failed miserably.

And the analogy of short message and this kind of message is absurd.

Mr. Dahiya quoted me and then drew ?(Question marks). What's that?

Thanks,
Anil

brahmtewatia
July 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Would you give us the decoder to decode that message?

My cryptanalysis failed miserably.

And the analogy of short message and this kind of message is absurd.

Mr. Dahiya quoted me and then drew ?(Question marks). What's that?

Thanks,
Anil

now cuming to substantiation of views is considered then i wud say tht m not a mathematician like u...m a person of electronis nd better understand the boolean logic, where elements (or "bits") each contain only two possible values, called various names, such as "true" and "false", "yes" and "no", "on" and "off", or "1" and "0". :) the machine on wch u r working...PC...also understands only "1" or "0", i.e. "yes" or "no" (...just learn boolean logic...everything will be deciphered automatically...
"di vinci code" withstanding !!! :)

(abv 10 dots were written to make 10 characters...nd this msg is written for yr explanation, otherwise there was no need...it was self-explanatory). :p:)

anilsinghd
July 18th, 2008, 09:20 PM
wonder whether ppl r blind or in the habbit of jumpin' on conclusions...abv posts r self-explanatory. :)

Disregard it categorising as youthful exuberance or whatever but this is something that not necessiate 1 and a half months.

And if you dont start it at all and cant spare some time to work on it for 1 and a half months then you better not talk abt it or announce it , or if you are working behind the scenes ( for the sake of completeness of argument ) you should tell people , becuase you announced that publicly and you are responsible to people.

Words not converted into actions is not a behaviour to be appreciated.

And its for sure not such a big deal.

anilsinghd
July 18th, 2008, 09:23 PM

(abv 10 dots were written to make 10 characters...nd this msg is written for yr explanation, otherwise there was no need...it was self-explanatory). :p:)

Mr. Tewatia , it aint funny and it is not tending toward it. If you do not appreciate the sanctity of the issue please refrain.

If you dont have the guts to speak out , please refrain.

IF you cannot reply to the questions being asked , stop producing comical posts.

anilsinghd
July 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM
And I am pretty sure , you are not the Jatland Help Desk.

Thanks.

brahmtewatia
July 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Disregard it categorising as youthful exuberance or whatever

control yr. emotions

abv 10 dots r written just to make 10 characters, otherwise everything is self-explanatory :)

brahmtewatia
July 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Mr. Tewatia , it aint funny and it is not tending toward it. If you do not appreciate the sanctity of the issue please refrain.

If you dont have the guts to speak out , please refrain.

IF you cannot reply to the questions being asked , stop producing comical posts.

And I am pretty sure , you are not the Jatland Help Desk.

Thanks.

Since you are new , let me advise you that this is not humour section. Hope you get the point.

Thanks,
Anil

Ok , new comer is the right word , or to elaborat e, someone who has started taking pat actively off- late.

In any case , again , I dint get what you mean by " I was also " ?

who else are you referring to ? Not me for sure , and if you , then dont do that.

And i have directed my questions at the admins , and for sure dont need your suggestions. Refrain.

u hv all the rights in the world to give me free advises, u hv the right nd might to tell me wat to do nd wat not to do
v
v

earlier u rejected my posts being w/o any substantiation or being sarcastic, jocular or throwing stupid imaginations...now u r saying' dont use these words...pls. dont mind, but i feel tht u r tryin' to put yr. words in my mouth

abv quote is picked up frm one of the threads, the same act u r rptng agn...my friend u r agn. forgetting tht u r on a VIRTUAL WORLD...nd my status on JL says "active member" :)

tpannu
July 19th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I am not a regular reader here. Just happened to go thru this thread from beginning. The good feeling, which I got from Page 1 was marred by the time I reached Page 4 & almost forgot about the noble idea. Is this the aim/essence of Jatland website? Perhaps not!!!

I am stepping in because of my grey hair. May I appeal to dear Anil, Tevatia and Dev not to write anything on the subject for 2 days and think with a cool mind. This will help us to begin with a fresh outlook. Further, since the idea is floated by Dev, the onus should be on him to spell out the parameters & approach for help, if he needs any.

Hope I am not annoying the young, intelligent & energetic brains, who are really doing something fruitful for the community. My sincere compliments!

ram6april
July 19th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Disregard it categorising as youthful exuberance or whatever but this is something that not necessiate 1 and a half months.

And if you dont start it at all and cant spare some time to work on it for 1 and a half months then you better not talk abt it or announce it , or if you are working behind the scenes ( for the sake of completeness of argument ) you should tell people , becuase you announced that publicly and you are responsible to people.

Words not converted into actions is not a behaviour to be appreciated.

And its for sure not such a big deal.

Mr Anil... in life u decided and said so many things to ppl or friends or family n i hope u not done all of them or may be not got a chance to do so........i dont think that we do what we say... we try to do everything but its not nearly possible to do everything we say or we discuss.... so if someone announce something and not done or not doing that not means we run after him/her for that why YOU(someone) said or announce that...... so my point is i m not agree with ur single post here.......and if u say and come back that who m i or u dont care if i m not agree or agree... than i say same who u r pointing the finger someone... it can be you or me from same category... and when someone say something need to do or wanted to do.. than there are many ppl like you or me come back n support.. but many times criticize the person... hope u understand my point........ i told about u to naveen about ur posts.... you must have something in your mind about something.. which not liked than can be same from other side as well... so point comes to an argument... arr bhai aapni dessiii bhasaa me nu kahaa karein akk bheins arr behass..(buffallo and Argument) kaa koi aant yaayaa raastaa naa hontaa.. ye dono suru kahin se hotii hain aur khatam kahin aur... behass ek baar suru ho jaye to i never seen that ended on same topic... same way bheins kahin se chal pade to pata nahi ghar jayegii yaa khet me arr kunse me...........

and i also like to say when we dont like something we can ignore that and stay happy.. why we come in between and become a haterd of someone... as u trying becomin..........

regards
Ram

devdahiya
July 19th, 2008, 11:30 AM
I am not a regular reader here. Just happened to go thru this thread from beginning. The good feeling, which I got from Page 1 was marred by the time I reached Page 4 & almost forgot about the noble idea. Is this the aim/essence of Jatland website? Perhaps not!!!

I am stepping in because of my grey hair. May I appeal to dear Anil, Tevatia and Dev not to write anything on the subject for 2 days and think with a cool mind. This will help us to begin with a fresh outlook. Further, since the idea is floated by Dev, the onus should be on him to spell out the parameters & approach for help, if he needs any.

Hope I am not annoying the young, intelligent & energetic brains, who are really doing something fruitful for the community. My sincere compliments!

I am not replying Sir.........and will not also because MADNESS has no cure.Regards.

devdahiya
July 19th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Mr Anil... in life u decided and said so many things to ppl or friends or family n i hope u not done all of them or may be not got a chance to do so........i dont think that we do what we say... we try to do everything but its not nearly possible to do everything we say or we discuss.... so if someone announce something and not done or not doing that not means we run after him/her for that why YOU(someone) said or announce that...... so my point is i m not agree with ur single post here.......and if u say and come back that who m i or u dont care if i m not agree or agree... than i say same who u r pointing the finger someone... it can be you or me from same category... and when someone say something need to do or wanted to do.. than there are many ppl like you or me come back n support.. but many times criticize the person... hope u understand my point........ i told about u to naveen about ur posts.... you must have something in your mind about something.. which not liked than can be same from other side as well... so point comes to an argument... arr bhai aapni dessiii bhasaa me nu kahaa karein akk bheins arr behass..(buffallo and Argument) kaa koi aant yaayaa raastaa naa hontaa.. ye dono suru kahin se hotii hain aur khatam kahin aur... behass ek baar suru ho jaye to i never seen that ended on same topic... same way bheins kahin se chal pade to pata nahi ghar jayegii yaa khet me arr kunse me...........

and i also like to say when we dont like something we can ignore that and stay happy.. why we come in between and become a haterd of someone... as u trying becomin..........

regards
Ram

WE ARE DOING IT RAMME.............NO QUESTION OF NOT DOING IT......? Jabbardasti ke mehmaanan nei rotti na milya krein dussere bakhatt..............So do not worry......let people waste their lives in arguing....its their pathetic existence.I always respected your sentiments and so do i do today.Bless!

devdahiya
July 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM

abv 10 dots r written just to make 10 characters, otherwise everything is self-explanatory :)

BRAHM bhai...please do not write anything here after.....my request.......I know that u r very sensible unlike the rogues in plenty out here.PLEASE!

ygulia
July 19th, 2008, 05:37 PM
BRAHM bhai...please do not write anything here after.....my request.......I know that u r very sensible unlike the rogues in plenty out here.PLEASE!

See the comments of a learned person in red which tells that majority of jatlanders are.................Rogues.

anilsinghd
July 19th, 2008, 09:26 PM

Hi Sir , appreciate your reply. But would you appreciate the fact that we come out with something big , just floating up an idea on a public forum in which so many people are involved and then do nothing about it.

I would rather apprecaite if the concerned "Projectors" come out and give all of us a time frame. My first post just asked for any working plan or a time frame. Is that too much to ask for?

I guess we all must be at least responsible for our writings. I dint ask for a lot , just of any working plan or ideas or a suitable time frame. What's point in floating up these things on a social forum when you really dont need any help or when you really dont want to answer any questions.

Would have been awesome if the "floater" of idea would have just rwritten, no comments or questions are appreciated.:)

Thanks,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 19th, 2008, 09:31 PM

regards
Ram

Hi Sir , I guess i answered you in my reply above , but still would like to state only one point : Where do hatred comes in between? What personal do i have against any of the guys on the forum?
I hardly know them , just asking for a follow up on the floated idea is a sin?

Maine sirf yeh poocha hai ki agar aapke paas koi working idea ho , koi time frame ho , ki kab tak karenge , kaise karenge to please bata dijiye.
Shayad is forum pe likhne ka matlab sirf itna hai ki sabhi ko saath le ke , sabhi ko bata ke , jaldi se jaldi koshish karke kuch acha kaam kara jaaye.

Yahaan to sirf pooche pe hi "jabardasti ka mehmaan" etc bola jaata hai.

Jab kisi ka koi support hi nahi chhaiye ya kisi ko kuch batana hi nahi to yahaan likhne ka kya faayda hai ?

Aur Sir main to sirf itna jaanta hun ki main na to kisi ko jyaaada personally jaanta , lekin fir bhi log kaam ki baat karne pe personal attack lete hain , ya yeh samajhte hain ki hatred hain to uska kya kiya jaaye ?

Thanks,
Anil

narenderkharb
July 19th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Dear Anil

We are working on it ,if you want to know details ,pls call me. Now stop this as it disheartens people who might be thinking on similar lines.Hope you won't take it otherwise.

anilsinghd
July 19th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Sir ,

Thats a positive response , wonder why was not that the first option. Please drop by your phone number , would call you soon.

Regards,
Anil

tpannu
July 19th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Honestly, I am shocked. Dev & Anil do not appear to have respected my appeal in the manner it was desired. Brahm Tewatia has, however, obliged; my sincere thanks.

It would have been appreciated if Ram Lal & Yoginder Gulia had taken a cue from my appeal & exercised restraint.

Since the tempers are still hot, wonder if we can put a brake on the replies from every one for a week except Mr Narender Kharb, who, in my opinion, can do justice to the matter.

Hoping that good sense will prevail!!!

Pannu
(Presently in San Jose)

sumeetmalik
July 20th, 2008, 12:37 AM
I see Brahm Tewatia as Banned.

sidchhikara
July 20th, 2008, 04:57 AM
I see Brahm Tewatia as Banned.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg/200px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg)

Yeah !! Brown people are also into it !!
Roti aur fascism ki sabji ka maja hi kuch aur hai !

or maybe they got confused between these two.......... Shubh Labh ...... Sieg Heil :confused: :confused:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/HinduSwastika.svg/140px-HinduSwastika.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:HinduSwastika.svg)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg/150px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nazi_Swastika.svg)

raj_rathee
July 20th, 2008, 08:45 AM

:cool: Pannu Chaacha, aap naye-2 ho yahan par. Aapko yeh sab bhunda laag raha hoga. Lekin yoh tae yahre ka roz ka raag sae. Yeh sab say immunity
develop karni parti hai.

Mein toh kehta hunn, mande rehan do inn nae. Kam tae kam baaki albaad
tae bacche rehnge. Zukar nuh kehan karen ki chorre ka bhyah kar dyoh,
line pe aa jaaga. Tae, nuh socch lo, enn sab ka Jatland gailan
byah ho rya sae. :D:p

Anil tae Munich mein bhundee dhaal dukhi ho ra hoga. Mein eeb e eeb
Germany tae ho kae aa run sun. Na ude boli ka gyaan, na ude khaane
ka gyaan...beer, soor, gaan, aaloo err bhand gobi ke siva ude kucch bhi konya. Eeb kam tae kam Jatland pe bhadaas tae kaad sake sae. :eek:

Dev chacchoo bhi beech-2 mein kucch nae kucch chodd dein saen. Munnae
poora yakin sae apne chachoo ek din kucch na kucch bada kaam karenge.
Ek din. Bas ek be Anil paanda chod de tae kimme kucch tem mil jya.. :p Sacch kaha sae kissi ne...aass (no pun intended) pe hi duniya
tikki hae... :D

Vaise, Pannu chaacha, kahin aap Adarsh Pannu ke dad toh nahin ho?

tpannu
July 21st, 2008, 12:27 AM
Raj,

Thanks, indeed.

You are absolutely right; though I registered in 2005, I happen to be a passive reader. This is because I had not enjoyed the in-fighting which is noticeable without much of an effort. It really used to hurt me & this time I thought of mediating so as to see that a good idea does not get killed.

In my opinion, we need to evolve a "Code of Conduct", if there is not one already (it may be there, but I am not aware) and sincerely abide by it. There is definitely a need to curb the tendency to be sarcastic & thereby try to pull the other person down.

Notwithstanding, if we have to progress, let us not look at Anil's or any one else's ideas with a prejudiced mind; respect for each other's feelings is required. Groupism should be avoided; it is doing lot of damage.

Lastly, your guess about me is correct. Adarsh confirms that he knows you well; perhaps you were together in Sybase. Will be happy to hear from you initially on : tpannu@gmail.com

devdahiya
July 21st, 2008, 04:03 PM
:cool: Pannu Chaacha, aap naye-2 ho yahan par. Aapko yeh sab bhunda laag raha hoga. Lekin yoh tae yahre ka roz ka raag sae. Yeh sab say immunity
develop karni parti hai.

Mein toh kehta hunn, mande rehan do inn nae. Kam tae kam baaki albaad
tae bacche rehnge. Zukar nuh kehan karen ki chorre ka bhyah kar dyoh,
line pe aa jaaga. Tae, nuh socch lo, enn sab ka Jatland gailan
byah ho rya sae. :D:p

Anil tae Munich mein bhundee dhaal dukhi ho ra hoga. Mein eeb e eeb
Germany tae ho kae aa run sun. Na ude boli ka gyaan, na ude khaane
ka gyaan...beer, soor, gaan, aaloo err bhand gobi ke siva ude kucch bhi konya. Eeb kam tae kam Jatland pe bhadaas tae kaad sake sae. :eek:

Dev chacchoo bhi beech-2 mein kucch nae kucch chodd dein saen. Munnae
poora yakin sae apne chachoo ek din kucch na kucch bada kaam karenge.
Ek din. Bas ek be Anil paanda chod de tae kimme kucch tem mil jya.. :p Sacch kaha sae kissi ne...aass (no pun intended) pe hi duniya
tikki hae... :D

Vaise, Pannu chaacha, kahin aap Adarsh Pannu ke dad toh nahin ho?

Hahahahahahahahahaha...maar diya hanssa-2 kei..............JATLAND GEILYAN BYAH........FERRE LIKH DE HEI NA........?......Arr merri pinddi ittani sasti na sei akk koe bi chippat jya unn kei......mein na golya karta issi-2 behmmi battan nei..KOE-2 Dahi ke bhallamme kapaas kha jyaya krei?............tamnnei sunni nahin sei wa baat rajje....." Lena ek na dena 2 sukki raandd bhaddya-bhadd ho'.................................Behem ki dawwai ka ilaaz iss duniya mein tei konya......uppar ja kei ho se akk nahin uska byora nahin.

Aur sunna ke haal sein terre....kachche kaat rhya sei na? Mauz le arr Roz le..!

brahmtewatia
July 27th, 2008, 04:14 PM
At the vry outset i express my deep regrets for gettin’ personal with mr. dalal on sum threads (off course on/for valid reasons).

At the same time it wud b appreciated frm mr. dalal to keep his mathematical vivid fantasies (imaginations) at bay, otherwise my Boolean logic will agn get btr out of me. Hope he’ll oblige nd wont giv another chance to our mods to abuse their power. In the process of obliging me nd fellow JATlanders, he himself wud be ensuring tht his cryptanalysis agn start functioning smoothly with minimal chances of failure in deciphering “di vinci” code or decrypting “morse” code etc. no need for tryin’ caesar cipher, affine transformations, RSA or elliptic curve cryptosystems.

It is also expctd of mr. dalal, not to discard nd/or disregard anybody’s viewpoints as stupid imaginations w/o substantiation. Mods…pls hv a grasp on below mentioned post by mr. dalal on “jat reservation” thread (#post 182) tht made my Boolean logic go awry into a closed circular loop…
(btr said…the following post sparked the controversy wch evrybody failed to notice)…here’s the link…pls also chk post #185 on the same page.
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20340&page=13
(ye to wo waali baat ho gayi…ak aapke bachhe…bachhe, aur hamaare bachhe jansankhyaa…I mean yr thoughts r thoughts, nd my thoughts r stupid imaginations)

p.s. abuse their power – pls wait for elaborative explanations, expctd to hit JL shortly.