PDA

View Full Version : swelling

ritu
June 2nd, 2008, 07:51 PM
swelling is just a symptom and cause are so many.recently a friend of mine has satrted having it and it started from her ankles to knee and the whole feet .diagnosis is yet to come.my sister in india is also having same problem.I am not adoctor but i read a lot about health and i watch discovery health.my favorite progarm is mystery diagnosis.so after doing all the research i figured out
.swelling is due to water or fluid retention.
.fluid retention can be due to ailing heart or ailing kidneys
.ailing heart can be due to high bp aur thyriod.thyroid is the gland which controls muscle movements.since heart is a muscle.and if heart is not acting efficently it might not be pumping enough blod aur doing its chores right
.ailing kidney can be due to high bp aur diabetes.

so my point is that if you have abnormal swelling especially in ladies please try to find the underlying cause. sometimes swelling ca be a sign of rheumatoid arthritis aur osteoarthritis.osteoarthritis happens at one joint at atime not in all the joits.and rheumatic joints are often red also accompained with swelling.
I am not a professional but these days these professionals also miss the rt diagnosis and forget about the explainations.these days you have to be your own doctor.

devdahiya
June 2nd, 2008, 08:50 PM
Ritu bebey ya baat tei teri thheek sei akk thoda bhot gyan appne shreer ke purjyan ka harr insaan nei hona e chahiye par jei sarre DAKKDAR bangge tei...wa NEEM HAKEEM...KHATRA E JAAN....aali baat laggu ho jyagi....arr bebey ye saare DAkkDAR jo degree lehein handein inka ke hoga ?thodi daya kar inpei bebey....

ritu
June 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
bhai aapne sharir ko hum doctor se behtar janate hai.apni instinct hume doctor se pahle diagnosis de deti hai.jarurat hai to bus is body ki machinery ki thodi si knowledge ki.
ek aap biti batati hu ,meri ek dostt ki
she was getting fevers,colds infections one after another.she went to doctor he ordered some blood work.i called her to check on the report and she said only one count is abnormal.i forgot which count was that but i researched on the internet and it was said that aids patient aur cancer patients have thatt count high.I did not tell her that because i did not want to scare her.she said her doctor said there is nothing to worry ,she is fine.
a year later she was diagnosed with breast cancer stage 3.I still feel so guilty that why did not i tell her,she could have gone for the second opinion.
Ritu bebey ya baat tei teri thheek sei akk thoda bhot gyan appne shreer ke purjyan ka harr insaan nei hona e chahiye par jei sarre DAKKDAR bangge tei...wa NEEM HAKEEM...KHATRA E JAAN....aali baat laggu ho jyagi....arr bebey ye saare DAkkDAR jo degree lehein handein inka ke hoga ?thodi daya kar inpei bebey....

ritu
June 2nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
one thing i would like to add is if swelling goes from feet to upwards slowly it can be an infection.

devdahiya
June 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
bhai aapne sharir ko hum doctor se behtar janate hai.apni instinct hume doctor se pahle diagnosis de deti hai.jarurat hai to bus is body ki machinery ki thodi si knowledge ki.
ek aap biti batati hu ,meri ek dostt ki
she was getting fevers,colds infections one after another.she went to doctor he ordered some blood work.i called her to check on the report and she said only one count is abnormal.i forgot which count was that but i researched on the internet and it was said that aids patient aur cancer patients have thatt count high.I did not tell her that because i did not want to scrare her.she said her doctor said there is nothing to worry ,she is fine.
a year later she was diagnosed with breasr cancer stage 3.I still feel so guilty that why did not i tell her,she could have gone for the second opinion.

I was just joking RITU....U R 100% right...we ought to understand our body better.Thanks for the concern.

ritu
June 2nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
hahahha .joke te sabte pahla jaruri haii.kyunki hasna in sab bimaria ka pahla ilaz hai.hum hasna bhul gayae hai jabe te ye naye naye rog janme hai.
I was just joking RITU....U R 100% right...we ought to understand our body better.Thanks for the concern.