PDA

View Full Version : JJ/ADAA update

navingulia
June 4th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Dear Friends,
1. The tv channel Pragya TV has made a documentary on JJ activities in village. 2. The TV anchor Shailja also talked to the girls.
3. Taqdir, Rakesh and Vikas have been taking classes at village school and Jan Jagriti.
4. The bro-sis Mehtab and Parveen who were not going to school have been admitted to the school on initiative of vikas.

navingulia
June 4th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Thanks to Brother Amit, we have been able to do some food distribution for street kids. We will be carrying out these activities on a more regular basis from now on.

(some people interpret our displaying of photographs as a show off of our good deeds. it is NOT. it is only so that we can get more support to these children and their cause.) we request, no praises. only support/activities to be discussed.

dkumars
June 4th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Dear Friends,
1. The tv channel Pragya TV has made a documentary on JJ activities in village. 2. The TV anchor Shailja also talked to the girls.
3. Taqdir, Rakesh and Vikas have been taking classes at village school and Jan Jagriti.
4. The bro-sis Mehtab and Parveen who were not going to school have been admitted to the school on initiative of vikas.

Thanks to Brother Amit, we have been able to do some food distribution for street kids. We will be carrying out these activities on a more regular basis from now on.

(some people interpret our displaying of photographs as a show off of our good deeds. it is NOT. it is only so that we can get more support to these children and their cause.) we request, no praises. only support/activities to be discussed.

Bahut badhiya bhai Navin. Bahut badhiya kaam kar rahe ho. Parlok ki kamai kar rahe ho aur saath saath desh ki sewa. Ye bhi koi badai nahi hai sachhai hai just to boost u up.

Bhai aalochak toh ram krishan ke bhi the fir aap toh insaan ho. Aisi cheezo ko yaha dikhaate rahiye. Iss se dekhne waale ke dil mein bhi support karne ka khayal aata hai.
Hope, jaldi hi hum log bhi aapke saath kadam mila paayenge.

dineshdhochak
June 4th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Hello Navin,
Salute by heart to ur efforts...........

U are really a hero of our JL and doing extremely good work.
my best wishes are with u and keep this spirit continues to achieve more milestones in future.

cheers!:rock

jitendershooda
June 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM

Thanks Bhai saab for the update.

Ek sujhav .... ye photo dekh ke laga jaise bachon ko khana polypacks mein diya gaya hai ... it would be kind of you if these can be replaced by bio-degradable paper plates ... as nobody would have picked these up for recycling and they will keep moving here and there for stray animals.

Er lage raho ... you are driving force to many.

navingulia
June 4th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks Dinesh Sir for kind words

Devender you are right, we shouldnot hold back a good cause on any forum

Jite, point well noted (missed my eye). JJ and adaa might come up with more good news soon.

jyotikohar
June 4th, 2008, 10:11 PM
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

pictures jaroor display kijiye.........himmat milti hai.........sochne pe majboor ho jate hain log..........
u a shining star NAVIN JI!!!!!!!!

ram6april
June 5th, 2008, 03:29 AM
Naveen bhai sahb bahut badhiyaa will come back soon with something... i m working on something for u here... hope fully will get succeed in that very soon.......... u only keep it up n working hard.... i m always with u..........

kind regards

Ram

vivektaliyan
June 5th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Naveen bhai sahb bahut badhiyaa will come back soon with something... i m working on something for u here... hope fully will get succeed in that very soon.......... u only keep it up n working hard.... i m always with u..........

kind regards

Ram

very good work navin ji thats called a real jaat. So keep it up . You are encouraging all of us to do some thing for our society , for our country.

Lage raho bhai....

ajayverma1973
June 5th, 2008, 01:36 PM
very good work navin ji thats called a real jaat. So keep it up . You are encouraging all of us to do some thing for our society , for our country.

Lage raho bhai....

Hope there is some jat jagriti also in jan jagriti

anilsinghd
June 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Good Work Navin.

And i request all to contribute with whatever they can , be it online work , be it spreading the word around , be it finance contribution , be it books , material things etc , be it personal/physical help.

And regarding the display of pics , i believe it should carry on , for people not interested,it further disinterests them and for people interested, it re-kindles the interest. Both the situations are good for us.

One of Kabir ji's Doha:

Jo badan ko laghu kahe , nahi kabir ghat jaahi
girdhar murlidhar kahe , kachu dukh maanat naahi! :)

anilsinghd
June 25th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Sumit , Devender , Brahm did you guys finalise something from the last time around?

brahmtewatia
June 25th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Sumit , Devender , Brahm did you guys finalise something from the last time around?

very obviously, i did...just a matter of time :)

sunitahooda
June 25th, 2008, 10:58 PM
If this SOMETHING means MONEY then hurry up:)But in any case we are open to any kind of help....monetary or non-monetary:)

kind regards

Ram

anilsinghd
June 26th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Yes , every day goes by without doing anything is wasted!

d_dhankhar
June 26th, 2008, 05:00 AM
really good stuff,
Keep it up

ram6april
July 9th, 2008, 08:11 PM
If this SOMETHING means MONEY then hurry up:)But in any case we are open to any kind of help....monetary or non-monetary:)

To do HUPPY UP...... i need time... so relax n chill .... everyone cant be fast like U... i m bit slow... but i will do that SOMETHING>>>> very soon.... so take it easy....

regards

Ram

navingulia
August 28th, 2008, 11:28 PM
http://www.punjabkesari.com/E-Pap/HR/hrg4.pdf

nysa
August 29th, 2008, 01:18 AM
congrtas ..Bhai saab ..due recognition to ur efforts:)

d_dhankhar
August 29th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Congratulations !!!!!!

skarmveer
August 29th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Bhai sahab,

Jo aap ker rahey ho uskey liya ye to kuchh bhe nahi hai.
You are doing realy a good job.

With Regards and all good wishes.

http://www.punjabkesari.com/E-Pap/HR/hrg4.pdf