PDA

View Full Version : Charity Had Been The Way Of Life For Jats

devdahiya
June 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM
From my own experience i can conclude that there had been no race more favourabally disposed to needy and have nots.In fact charity had been the way of life for them.there is no example in the history better than JATs on this score.Kheti karte,pashuu palte aur 36 jaat inke annaj,doodh,ghee,guur,sarson ka tel,kappass aur patta nahin kya-2 almost free mein ishtemaal karte rahe[for thousands of years] and they never said no to needy ever.

It is in past 40 years or so that things have changed so much that hammaari kaum ko wahi log neecha dikha rhe hein jo innke rehmo-karam pe hazzaron saal ziye.In new socio-economical phase,our people find themselves on cross roads as they feel cheated by the environment and of course their own dreams/aspirations got redifined coupled with a jet speed developement all around....so quickly that they were caught napping.Meanings of life and living changed which left them shocked and foxed.joint family system which was so dear to jats cracked making them sad.Selfishness and mateialistic attitudes shook them beyond limit.......world moved in an ERA...which was unlike to the likings of jats.

Coming to terms with reality had been very slow and painful process but surely they are adapting to the cruel practices of present day...as best as they can.They have to move with time and practice what the world does...if possible keeping their traits and broad minded attitude intact....which seems defficult as for now. Jis kaum nei 36 jaat ko apne khuun-passine ki kammai badde addab aur prem se khillai...uss kaum ko log akhhaadd kehte hein...what a shame on this world.MAUKKAPRASHTHI of highest order.

I WISH OUR KAUM BEST OF THE TIMES......GOD BLESS JATS!

keshavdahiya
June 7th, 2008, 01:59 PM
From my own experience i can conclude that there had been no race more favourabally disposed to needy and have nots.In fact charity had been the way of life for them.there is no example in the history better than JATs on this score.Kheti karte,pashuu palte aur 36 jaat inke annaj,doodh,ghee,guur,sarson ka tel,kappass aur patta nahin kya-2 almost free mein ishtemaal karte rahe[for thousands of years] and they never said no to needy ever.

It is in past 40 years or so that things have changed so much that hammaari kaum ko wahi log neecha dikha rhe hein jo innke rehmo-karam pe hazzaron saal ziye.In new socio-economical phase,our people find themselves on cross roads as they feel cheated by the environment and of course their own dreams/aspirations got redifined coupled with a jet speed developement all around....so quickly that they were caught napping.Meanings of life and living changed which left them shocked and foxed.joint family system which was so dear to jats cracked making them sad.Selfishness and mateialistic attitudes shook them beyond limit.......world moved in an ERA...which was unlike to the likings of jats.

Coming to terms with reality had been very slow and painful process but surely they are adapting to the cruel practices of present day...as best as they can.They have to move with time and practice what the world does...if possible keeping their traits and broad minded attitude intact....which seems defficult as for now. Jis kaum nei 36 jaat ko apne khuun-passine ki kammai badde addab aur prem se khillai...uss kaum ko log akhhaadd kehte hein...what a shame on this world.MAUKKAPRASHTHI of highest order.

Jats need to first rise to a level where we can afford to be charitable enough.....a few millions atleast are needed to start with the kind of charity we are talking about hailing mighty "JATS".....
kaka aadei jland pei bakwaad karan te ke hogga......I meant liikhne sei....not bakwaad in the literal sense...;)

sunitahooda
June 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM
"CHARITY" no doubt is an attractive word...jab tak jebb se kuch na dena padde all want to get indulge in charity....charity doesnt mean only in monetary form but all who are filthy rich want to carry this word>CHARITY< as a tag for full time/part time hobby:p;)All who want to do charity head to websites> www.janjagriti.com & www.adaa.in. Just hoping now sum decent freaks wont have any objection to this plead....as they always keep demotivating people:)

dndeswal
June 7th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Famous saying in English: CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

अपना आपा ठीक है तो जग भी ठीक रहेगा ।

devdahiya
June 7th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Jats need to first rise to a level where we can afford to be charitable enough.....a few millions atleast are needed to start with the kind of charity we are talking about hailing mighty "JATS".....
kaka aadei jland pei bakwaad karan te ke hogga......I meant liikhne sei....not bakwaad in the literal sense...;)

THANK YOU DEAR.BLESS!May be you need to read my post once more with peace of mind intact and focus on what i said and not on me as to how you wish to treat me.I never advocated any charity and never took credit for doing anything myself.....then how could you conclude it to be a bakwaad......need to be cordial and sobre in your approach dear.....rest you are yourself responsible for your deeds in life as a free born individual.GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

devdahiya
June 7th, 2008, 05:15 PM
"CHARITY" no doubt is an attractive word...jab tak jebb se kuch na dena padde all want to get indulge in charity....charity doesnt mean only in monetary form but all who are filthy rich want to carry this word>CHARITY< as a tag for full time/part time hobby:p;)All who want to do charity head to websites> www.janjagriti.com & www.adaa.in. Just hoping now sum decent freaks wont have any objection to this plead....as they always keep demotivating people:)

Sunita bebey,no body has ever been able to sabotage a PURE & DIGNIFIED mission.........GOOD THINGS AND GOOD DEEDS ALWAYS BLOSSOM.Patience is the key...a few have it...most of them do not.

anilsinghd
June 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM

"CHARITY" no doubt is an attractive word...jab tak jebb se kuch na dena padde all want to get indulge in charity....charity doesnt mean only in monetary form but all who are filthy rich want to carry this word>CHARITY< as a tag for full time/part time hobby:p;)All who want to do charity head to websites> www.janjagriti.com (http://www.janjagriti.com) & www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in). Just hoping now sum decent freaks wont have any objection to this plead....as they always keep demotivating people:)

Again no personal hatred / venom and related feelings from my side ( Calrification is necessiated in wake of reactions i draw sometimes) ,

but the first quoted post dwells only around problems and the second quoted one gives u way to move ahead on the solution path.

DND ji said right , charity begins at home , it begins from self!

And a humble request from my side to stop spreading the word that its our KAUM/caste/ jaat who needs social upliftment / respect or watever.
In today's global world , things are person specific , things are moving towards being more individualistic and people have to make efforts to being counted. I dont feel that many of the individuals ( which in all probabilities happen to be jat ) need others to apprecaite what their forefathers has done for society at large or the nation.

I firmly believe that we are able to assert oursleves as individuals and maintain ourselves on all levels.
I have never been confronted with a situation in which i have been termed as rude , arrogant , impolite. ( and i am prudent about it ).

Lets focus on Solutions if at all one need them. :)

devdahiya
June 11th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Again no personal hatred / venom and related feelings from my side ( Calrification is necessiated in wake of reactions i draw sometimes) ,

but the first quoted post dwells only around problems and the second quoted one gives u way to move ahead on the solution path.

DND ji said right , charity begins at home , it begins from self!

And a humble request from my side to stop spreading the word that its our KAUM/caste/ jaat who needs social upliftment / respect or watever.
In today's global world , things are person specific , things are moving towards being more individualistic and people have to make efforts to being counted. I dont feel that many of the individuals ( which in all probabilities happen to be jat ) need others to apprecaite what their forefathers has done for society at large or the nation.

I firmly believe that we are able to assert oursleves as individuals and maintain ourselves on all levels.
I have never been confronted with a situation in which i have been termed as rude , arrogant , impolite. ( and i am prudent about it ).

Lets focus on Solutions if at all one need them. :)

no comments