PDA

View Full Version : How to decrease body fat and look slim fit

vivektaliyan
June 8th, 2008, 04:09 PM
:)Hi friends,
I am working in retail . Whole day I am sitting on a chair . Not so much movements of legs. Now I am felling that the fat is increasing on my hips and stomatch. So pls suggest me some idea to remove that and to be fit and slim with out any dieting . I am just 25 years old married man.:rock:boxing

gaganjat
June 14th, 2008, 11:56 AM
vivek !

if u dont have enough time to go to the gym . buy a pair of dumbells for home (that way u can exercise and stay with ur family at the same time), u can work out any part of ur body using dumbells.

cardio is easy at home too (dont need to run/jog, if u dont want to)

for a start just switch on to very basic food like fruits, yoghurt, milk etc.
always have a light dinner (small meal) and dont go to bed if ur stomach is full.

just find out what u like doing for work out (cardio/weight training) and wat u like eating (healthy) and just stick to it.

a common mistake people do is , not to make their whole body strong and concentrate on 2-3 parts. everything is connected in ur body ,work out every single part.

In one line 'cut ur sugar , ghee/oil and start using dumbells'

vivektaliyan
June 14th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Thanks bhai for your suggestion.......but is there any fast way to burn fat frm west and hips..

gaganjat
June 14th, 2008, 03:12 PM
if u have 'love handles' , do lot of side bends (without weights and then with weights, do 3-4 sets with lot of reps)

do lot of 'crunches' for ur abs:
1. normal crunches : lie flat on ur back with ur knees bent. keep ur arms crossed and put ur palms on ur shoulders. and bring ur upper body towards ur legs. (make ur u dont give a jerk to ur back to bring u up).
do 3-4 sets and as many reps as u can do.

2. declined crunches: for more resistance. , hold some weight when ur ab muscles r stong enough.

whatever part u work out in ur body u should feel it while u r workin out. otherwise that exerise is not workin for u or u r doin it wrong.

jumping is good, jogging/running is the best (tones up ur whole body)

do sit-ups for ur hips. cycling is awesome for ur legs and hips.

and if u dont control ur diet the muscles hidden underneath ur fat will never come out.

If u do weight training it will transform ur whole body. fat will be consumed.