PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom Teeth : Can they make a person wise?

rajpaldular
June 18th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Wisdom Teeth : Can they make a person wise?
Wisdom teeth are the third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 24. They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth-this impaction is colloquially known as "coming in sideways." Most people have four wisdom teeth, but it is possible to have more or fewer. Absence of one or more wisdom teeth is an example of hypodontia. Any extra teeth are referred to as supernumerary teeth.

http://www.imagehosting.gr/upload4/out.php/i116175_w1.png

The permanent teeth, viewed from the right. (Wisdom teeth not labeled,
but visible as molar furthest back on top and bottom.)

poonam
June 18th, 2008, 11:31 PM
So???!!!!!:

svedwan
June 19th, 2008, 12:00 AM
No, I do not believe this. This is not supported by any scientific evedence and all wise people do not have so called wisdom teeth.

gaganjat
June 19th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Bhuddi ar daanda ka mere khayal tai to koi relation konya.

Ib koe nue kah ak jiske jada dant wo samajdar tai iska matlab 'us admi kai wisdom teeth konya':p

ritu
June 19th, 2008, 01:27 AM
wisdom teeth are good for nothing.only thing they do is push teeth infront of them and do crowding and sometimes is the reason for gum diseases.here in us they extract all of the roots for wisdom teeth of kids in their teens.

sumitsehrawat
June 24th, 2008, 02:38 PM
1. I have crossed the age range you mentioned but have not got any such tooth. Neither I am wise. Is there any relation?

2. The gyaani mahatma's (so-called wise men) are often Boda-haandi-rodaas.

What am I supposed to believe?

Wisdom Teeth : Can they make a person wise?

dryashtokas
July 13th, 2008, 03:51 PM
ha ha ha.....no way!

they may cause nerve compression(spc lower ones)....bt i don't think tats an accupuncture to make ur brain work betr! ;)

varundahiya
July 15th, 2008, 11:53 AM
they do make denist wise...not the person who is having them..:p