PDA

View Full Version : Jatland Support Fund

navingulia
June 29th, 2008, 09:52 AM
1. This is the Jatland Support Fund. Friends can online commit an amount. The amount will be used to sponsor only the most needy Jat children. The need will be scrutinised and with the consent of the contributor will be transferred to the needy child whose progress will also be kept track of.
2. Monetary transaction will take place only when a needy child comes up. No transactions right now, only commitment but if any one goes back on his commitment we are preparing an extortion team. :)

Contributors list:-
1. Anil Singh - 5k
2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
4. Jitender Hooda - 5k

ps. PLEASE DONT FILL UP THIS THREAD WITH PRAISES/UN-NECESSARY REPLIES.

raj2rif
June 29th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Dear Naveen Bhai,

It is an excellent idea. Actually, yesterday having read your post on the sports column, I thought I should start this thread, but good thing that you started it. Very well done.

Include my name to the list. Actually, I would like to send the money right now if we have an account. I guess within the "Jan Jagriti" umbrella, this could be a sub head as one of the member had suggested.

We also need to have a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for this fund. It is a great idea and we must go for it.

I pledge my Rs. 5000.00 for this fund. You would not have to use the extortion team with me :)

Keep doing the good work.

navingulia
June 29th, 2008, 05:38 PM
1. Anil Singh - 5k
2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
4. Jitender Hooda - 5k
5. Col Virendra S Tewathia - 5k

babita
June 29th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Pls give me ur website, I'd like to know more about this org.

anilsinghd
June 29th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Hi Babita,

This is not related to any of the working organisations , it is just an start to have an fund ( in the name of Jatland ) and the would be used to support needy jat cases.

The only thing that might be within the organisation realms is that the fund will be kept in the sub of Jan Jagriti / Adaa bank accounts.

Jan Jagriti and Adaa are organisations headed up by Navin Gulia for the wefare of village children and street children respective.

That is separate from this Jatland fund.

If you are interested in them , Please visit : www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in)

anilsinghd
June 29th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Navin,

I guess we dont need to set up the extortion team at all.

Let us transfer the amounts ( all those who have committed) to the Adaa fund , I will do it soon.

Regards,
Anil

brahmtewatia
June 30th, 2008, 01:56 PM
dear navin bhai, i personally feel tht its not advisable to put the amount agnst each name, as this wud discourage ppl who want to make a lesser contribution. in my opinion a contribution is a contribution, whether small or big...as long its serving the cause. i guess there might b ppl who wud like to make a contribution, but of lesser denomination...so pls. lets not discourage those contributions. :) lets encourage to have more names in the list...i know for sure tht everyone will contribute the best within his/her capacities. :)
this is my personal opinion !!!

anilsinghd
June 30th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Agreed but they should quote the amount to somebody at least , because then he/she would be accountable for that!

ygulia
June 30th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Navin,

I guess we dont need to set up the extortion team at all.

Let us transfer the amounts ( all those who have committed) to the Adaa fund , I will do it soon.

Regards,
Anil

Could you please provide following detail:
To whom the cheque will be payable and the address where it is to be sent. Thanks.

anilsinghd
June 30th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Could you please provide following detail:
To whom the cheque will be payable and the address where it is to be sent. Thanks.

Sure!

Here you go!

Kindly make a check in favor of 'ADAA Welfare Society' (please spell correctly) and mail the check at our postal address given below:
ADAA
Apni Duniya Apna Ashiana
No. 213, Sector-14,
Gurgaon – 122001
Haryana, INDIA

===========

copied from adaa website which is www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in)

navingulia
July 1st, 2008, 09:18 AM
Brahm sir, mentioning the amounts here gives transparency and also an idea of how much funds have been recieved and available in case a needy child comes up.

raj2rif
July 1st, 2008, 06:02 PM
Dear Anil Ji,

I went to the website and found it to be pretty nice. What I did not understand is whether or not it is all Jat organization?

While I am one for helping any child irrespective of his/her caste or religion, I think most members are contributing to help the Jat community sports person who need funds to progress.

Can you please explain these issues. I thought "Jan Jagriti" was our own organization involved in social services to the Jat Community.

Looking forward to your reply as well as that of Mr. Naveen Gulia Ji's reply on this issue.

Thanks

Sure!

Here you go!

Kindly make a check in favor of 'ADAA Welfare Society' (please spell correctly) and mail the check at our postal address given below:
ADAA
Apni Duniya Apna Ashiana
No. 213, Sector-14,
Gurgaon – 122001
Haryana, INDIA

===========

copied from adaa website which is www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in)

anilsinghd
July 1st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Dear Anil Ji,

I went to the website and found it to be pretty nice. What I did not understand is whether or not it is all Jat organization?

While I am one for helping any child irrespective of his/her caste or religion, I think most members are contributing to help the Jat community sports person who need funds to progress.

Can you please explain these issues. I thought "Jan Jagriti" was our own organization involved in social services to the Jat Community.

Looking forward to your reply as well as that of Mr. Naveen Gulia Ji's reply on this issue.

Thanks

Hi Sir ,

first of all please do not embarass me by attaching Ji for me , Anil would do !

Next , you are right that this fund will be for Jat welfare activities , but would be kept in the bank account of Adaa , just to prevent opening up another bank account , i hope you dont mind that.

Regarding Adaa , it is an organisation by NAvin to help the street children and i am pretty sure it is not caste specific.

Jan Jagriti is still working in the villagae but on a small level because of the shortage of support from people!

I am pretty sure if only a few from JAtland just give a helping hand to NAvin , Both Jan-Jagriti and JAt Welfare fund , and Adaa can flourish.

Hope you take up the issue.

Navin should also follow up on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil

navingulia
July 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Dear Col Tewathia Sir, i consider you a father figure on Jatland. Please order me by name.
Whatever a person is sponsoring specifically for Jat people as in this thread will be used for only Jat people.
However my work with street children will continue. I would only assisst in transferring the amount when a needy case comes up only after approval from contributor and common decision.
Since I am in this field, needy cases keep coming to me.
Please let me know if any other clarification/information is required.
Regards
Navin Gulia
ps. i even feel that people can commit here and when a needy case comes up, they can transfer the money.

meenu_singhch
July 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM
Dear Navin Sir,

I want to know if instead of issuing a cheque we can make an online transfer as some of us may be having problem in that like i am not having my chequebook here in US.

Also JanJagriti Account is already added to my account payee list so would it be manageable if i transfer the monthly amout for ADAA to JJ account as i am unable to add any more payee as i need to have a mobile number in India.Once i add Adaa accoung to my payee list i will start transferring to Adaa account.

Also some of my friends i spoke to about ADAA wants to give it a online transfer instead of making a cheque every month.

Regards,
Meenu

Dear Col Tewathia Sir, i consider you a father figure on Jatland. Please order me by name.
Whatever a person is sponsoring specifically for Jat people as in this thread will be used for only Jat people.
However my work with street children will continue. I would only assisst in transferring the amount when a needy case comes up only after approval from contributor and common decision.
Regards
Navin Gulia
ps. i even feel that people can commit here and when a needy case comes up, they can transfer the money.

meenu_singhch
July 2nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Dear Anil Sir,

If i am not mistaken JJ and Adaa have two separate accounts?

Hi Sir ,

first of all please do not embarass me by attaching Ji for me , Anil would do !

Next , you are right that this fund will be for Jat welfare activities , but would be kept in the bank account of Adaa , just to prevent opening up another bank account , i hope you dont mind that.

Regarding Adaa , it is an organisation by NAvin to help the street children and i am pretty sure it is not caste specific.

Jan Jagriti is still working in the villagae but on a small level because of the shortage of support from people!

I am pretty sure if only a few from JAtland just give a helping hand to NAvin , Both Jan-Jagriti and JAt Welfare fund , and Adaa can flourish.

Hope you take up the issue.

Navin should also follow up on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 3rd, 2008, 12:44 AM
Hi Meenu,

i had a talk with Navin regarding this , and the point is that due to some considerations , adaa does not take online transfers, but i am sure something can be worked out.

Navin , we should have a way out for such cases.

Thanks
Anil

Dear Navin Sir,

I want to know if instead of issuing a cheque we can make an online transfer as some of us may be having problem in that like i am not having my chequebook here in US.

Also JanJagriti Account is already added to my account payee list so would it be manageable if i transfer the monthly amout for ADAA to JJ account as i am unable to add any more payee as i need to have a mobile number in India.Once i add Adaa accoung to my payee list i will start transferring to Adaa account.

Also some of my friends i spoke to about ADAA wants to give it a online transfer instead of making a cheque every month.

Regards,
Meenu

anilsinghd
July 3rd, 2008, 12:45 AM
All,

Please dont confuse this with JJ-Adaa fundings. Only thing is that the amount will be kept in custody of Adaa-JJ bank account.

Meanwhile , you are most welcome to contribute to Adaa/ JJ and/or Welfare Fund.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 3rd, 2008, 12:45 AM
Dear Anil Sir,

If i am not mistaken JJ and Adaa have two separate accounts?

I am 99% sure that you are right on this!
:)

navingulia
July 3rd, 2008, 09:45 AM
"ADAA Welfare Society"
Axis Bank Ltd
Gurgaon, sector-14 branch
sco-29, sector-14,
Near Huda office, old-delhi gurgaon road,
Gurgaon-122001
account "ADAA Welfare Society"
a/c no 056010100558099
(is the above information enough for an e-transfer? anything else needed, let me know. imp: anyone transferring any amount should inform us in advance and on transferring)

meenu you can transfer to JJ account although for administrative correctness ADAA account is preferred. These days JJ activities are funded by ADAA only.

anilsinghd
July 3rd, 2008, 11:19 PM
Navin ,

Swift Code and/or Branch code and/or IBAN number are required.

Thanks,
Anil

prashantk
July 4th, 2008, 04:48 AM
1. This is the Jatland Support Fund. Friends can online commit an amount. The amount will be used to sponsor only the most needy Jat children. The need will be scrutinised and with the consent of the contributor will be transferred to the needy child whose progress will also be kept track of.
2. Monetary transaction will take place only when a needy child comes up. No transactions right now, only commitment but if any one goes back on his commitment we are preparing an extortion team. :)

1. Anil Singh - 5k
2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
4. Jitender Hooda - 5k

Dear Navin

I pledge Rs.10000 for this fund. Let me know if I can be of some other help as well.

Thank you

navingulia
July 4th, 2008, 09:48 AM
1. Anil Singh - 5k
2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
4. Jitender Hooda - 5k
5. Prashant Kumar - 10k
great to see the positive energy coming together

navingulia
July 4th, 2008, 11:00 AM
for security reasons swift code will be given to individual donors. and the other details/instructions will be passed on to them individually (it is a precaution against anyone trying to illegally transfer an amount to this account)

brahmtewatia
July 4th, 2008, 11:33 AM
so far we got 5 members in the list...the intentions of another 3 r specified in the thread...tht makes 8...we got 10500 members here, %age wise tht makes 0.076%
even if we consider 1000 active members, the %age becomes 0.8%
wat a pity !!! where is the pride ??? :(:o ...thts how a noble idea is crucified. :mad:

brahmtewatia
July 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Dear Navin

I pledge Rs.10000 for this fund. Let me know if I can be of some other help as well.

Thank you

gr8 prashant bhai...yr 1st post on JATland is BANG ON TARGET. :)
god bless !!

anilsinghd
July 4th, 2008, 02:14 PM
so far we got 5 members in the list...the intentions of another 3 r specified in the thread...tht makes 8...we got 10500 members here, %age wise tht makes 0.076%
wat a pity !!! where is the pride ??? :(:o ...thts how a noble idea is crucified. :mad:

Brahm , there is nothing disheartening in this , infact that is a source of motivation of keep doing things.

Navin , may be you can start the process of giving SWIFT codes and other details to each individual member and they can transfer the funds.

I have asked one of my friends to send you the cheque by post. It is/will be on its way.

Thanks.

anilsinghd
July 4th, 2008, 02:15 PM

Infact 1000 is a big number you are taking , i dont think more than 200 are active.

We are not talking about those who come one off and may be not read all threads.

anilsinghd
July 6th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I have got the total bank details , I will send it to each one personally shortly.

Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 6th, 2008, 01:54 AM
All interested Tewathia sir , meenu , brahm , yogender , jitender , prashant : can you pleas give me your preferred mail id so that i can forward u info !

thanks!

Regards,
Anil

ram6april
July 6th, 2008, 03:35 AM
Why not u leave the details here as u are getting all ppl intersted here... Whats ths point to mail them perspnally....

I recon there are few ppl those dont like to say anything here n there and surely do contribution............so thats my personal view.... If we are talking about all this in public bank details n other things should be in public as welll.... And i dont see any harm in that............ Rest u know it better than others...............

navingulia
July 6th, 2008, 08:18 AM
ramlal bhaisaab, normal bank details and info is given in thread and on website too but e-transfer details we are avoiding because if some one does an illegal transfer to our account it could cause problems.
we need to know a persons details and contact details before he transfers. it is for administrative safety. just trying to be safe.

i was even saying that only commit here and dont transfer. because the use of fund will depend on donor choice. when a needy case comes up the amount cn be directly transferred to the needy person but yes, if our service is required to do this am willing anytime.

positivelook
July 6th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Bhai naveen

First i wanna say its a good start from ur side and really appreiate whoever is supporting you in this noble thing.
I am ready to join u people and i will send u 5000 from my side.
Bhai Anil send me the details for e-transfer so i do it as soon i got it.
Naveen still i know 5000 is not much but if u people got any other case in which i can help let me know.

Abhimanyu Phougat

meenu_singhch
July 6th, 2008, 07:32 PM
meenu_singhch@yahoo.co.in

All interested Tewathia sir , meenu , brahm , yogender , jitender , prashant : can you pleas give me your preferred mail id so that i can forward u info !

thanks!

Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 6th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Bhai naveen

First i wanna say its a good start from ur side and really appreiate whoever is supporting you in this noble thing.
I am ready to join u people and i will send u 5000 from my side.
Bhai Anil send me the details for e-transfer so i do it as soon i got it.
Naveen still i know 5000 is not much but if u people got any other case in which i can help let me know.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Thanks Abhimanyu , nothing is less.

I add your name :

1. Anil Singh - 5k
2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
4. Jitender Hooda - 5k
5. Prashant Kumar - 10k
6. Abhimany - 5k

=======================

I have sent the details to Meenu and Yoginder , rest all please drop by your email id here or to me via provate message or just mail me at anilsinghd1@gmail.com

Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 6th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Why not u leave the details here as u are getting all ppl intersted here... Whats ths point to mail them perspnally....

I recon there are few ppl those dont like to say anything here n there and surely do contribution............so thats my personal view.... If we are talking about all this in public bank details n other things should be in public as welll.... And i dont see any harm in that............ Rest u know it better than others...............

@ Ramlal Sir :

The option of just sending a check is always there Sir , and NAvin or me are always reachable , so anyone who is willing for an anaonymous contribution can always get in touch with any of us.

Kind Regards,
Anil

ram6april
July 7th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Thank u sir....

anilsinghd
July 7th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Sent Details to Abhimanyu as well !

Rest please send your email ids

Best Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 11th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Jitender would probably send on his own and have sent the bank details to all else than Brahm and Col Tewathia.

Please send me your e-mail ids.

Regards,
Anil

raj2rif
July 13th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Dear Anil,

My email ID is on Jatland site itself. I will be sending the check payable to the organization that you people are running.

Thanks for taking so much initiative to help people in need. You people are true Heroes.

Sincerely

Jitender would probably send on his own and have sent the bank details to all else than Brahm and Col Tewathia.

Please send me your e-mail ids.

Regards,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Dear Anil,

My email ID is on Jatland site itself. I will be sending the check payable to the organization that you people are running.

Thanks for taking so much initiative to help people in need. You people are true Heroes.

Sincerely

Sent.

Regards,
Anil

gsvijay1
July 16th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Great initiative!!!

My Email-id is

svijay@hotmail.com

anilsinghd
July 16th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Great initiative!!!

My Email-id is

svijay@hotmail.com

Hi vijay,

Can you tell us about your details. About how and when you will be transferring money ?

You can mail me at anilsinghd1@gmail.com about that and i will send the details to you.

Thanks,
Anil

anilsinghd
July 24th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Abhi had a problem locating the bank account for online fund transfer but he found out a way through one of his friends to transfer the money. I have already done the same.
Thanks Abhi for that.

Need an heads up from Navin , but we wait till Navin recovers from the loss suffered by him and his family.

anilsinghd
July 26th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Hello to all the people who have committed the funds for the Jat Land Support Fund. I have dropped by an email to Prashant , Yoginder , Meenu , Abhimanyu , Brahm on the inquiry of their staus of contributions committed.( Navin asked me to do the same :) ).

Please check your emails.

Col. Tewatia Sir and Jitender Bhai , can you please give us your email id's so that we can keep you as well in the loop.

Feel free to drop me an line at anilsinghd1@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Anil

ygulia
July 26th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Hello to all the people who have committed the funds for the Jat Land Support Fund. I have dropped by an email to Prashant , Yoginder , Meenu , Abhimanyu , Brahm on the inquiry of their staus of contributions committed.( Navin asked me to do the same :) ).

Please check your emails.

Col. Tewatia Sir and Jitender Bhai , can you please give us your email id's so that we can keep you as well in the loop.

Feel free to drop me an line at anilsinghd1@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Anil

already done as promised and replied your e-mail too.
thanks.

anilsinghd
July 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM
already done as promised and replied your e-mail too.
thanks.

Got your mail as well Yoginder , apprecaite your replies and contribution.....

raj2rif
September 3rd, 2008, 05:49 PM
Regards
Navin Gulia

Dear Mr. Navin,
I have mailed the check today, payable to ADAA Welfare Society. Even though my letter with the check says for Jatland Sports Fund, kindly use it the way you want it.
I have full faith in your fairness and wisdom. When a child is born he/ she does not remember his/her caste or religion. To me all children are same and the most needy must be helped.
Keep doing good work, we are all proud of you. Kindly let me know when you actually get the money. I have also written to my bank to cash this check/transfer money on deposite, ASAP.
I am sorry that it has been delayed. Even though I had been busy these days, but that is not an excuse. It doesn't take a whole lot of time to do little work like mailing a check.

vicky84
September 3rd, 2008, 08:17 PM
Gulia sahab main interested hoon contribution mei...baaki merko aap ek baar nyu bata do ki ye jo balak hain jinne jaroorat hai hum kaise yogdaan karenge r hum kis tarah se contribute kar sakte hain..

1. Anil Singh - 5k
2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
4. Jitender Hooda - 5k

anilsinghd
September 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM
Hi Atish,

Navin is leading a couple of initiatives in form of Jan-Jagriti and Adaa.

Visit: http://janjagriti.com/

or www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in) for details.

In brief : In form of Jan - Jagriti : we aim at adding quality inputs to the education of the village children.

In adaa , we focus on street children , beggars and like and provide them not only basic necessities but also envision their education.

you can chose yourslef on how do you wish to contribute by looking at the websites or contacting Navin personally at navingulia@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
anil

vicky84
September 3rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
Dhanayawad bhai Anil...

navingulia
September 4th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks Col Tavathia Sir and Thanks Atish ji for the support.

Friends, soon i will put up the list of contributors here.
Thanks

amitlamba99
September 6th, 2008, 04:41 AM
I would like to contribute 5K. Is it possible to do online transfer from US? Last time i sent it through Mr. Ram Arya's charity in US, do i need to do the same?
Keep up the good work Naveen, Anil and Team!

anilsinghd
September 8th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Sure Amit , The only thing that you have to do to initiate this is to send an email with your details to either Navin (navingulia@yahoo.com) or myself at (anilsinghd1@gmail.com) , And We will forward you the complete bank details.

Much appreciate your kind contributions.

Cheers,
Anil

navingulia
September 12th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Friends,
A kind thanks to all of you for the positive energy and the contributions towards the cause.
I am listing the contributions here which are a result of this thread. I am not mentioning the contribution which i was told by the donor not to disclose on forum.
1.Anil Singh 5k
2.Abhimanyu 5k
3.Atish Mohan 5k
4.Col V Tavathia 5k (cheque recieved, awaiting realisation)
5.Prashant 10k
6.Amit Lamba 5k (information recieved, transfer in process)
7.Brahm Tewathia 6k+5k (promised to hand over when he visits)
8.Jitender Hooda 5k
9.Kuldeep Ahlawat 5k
10.Yoginder Gulia 5k

If there is any error in above list kindly inform me.
Thanks again, lets carry the positive energy forward.
Regards
Navin Gulia

nysa
September 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM
bhai saab, met a few kids (rag pickers) around my area and who are willing to study.How do I go about it? as in , would you be keeping them with you and taking care of it or some other way?

navingulia
September 12th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Nysa Ji,
We donot have an 'in house' facility as of now.
We are attending to these kids where they live. We want to start an inhouse facility for extreme cases at earliest.
You could provide them some food packets and talk to them, listen to them. Where they come from, what problems they face? and yes do share your experience with us.
Regards
Navin

nysa
September 12th, 2008, 08:15 PM
bhai ..will surely get in touch with you on this.. :)