PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Steps

rajpaldular
June 30th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Kind Attn. JatLand.com Admn.
Kind Attn. Mr. Burdak

Dear Sir,

I was glad to read your view on the article, I also agree with your opinion that if something wrong matter edited in the article that should be remove on achieving the truth.
If you agree with my openion then I like to suggest the following points of view:-

1) In nomination of Managing Body, should be carried out for one year or more than period.
2) The Nomination should be through Jatland members.
3) A candidate should be an Active Member of Jatland.
4) Voters will be both Active and non active members.
5) After that a Trust should be made to encourage the poor jat students and the needy.
6) The trust will be running by the managing body.
7) The active members and others should donate something as they can to the trust.
8) The trust should encourage the poor jat students.
9) Orphan jat girls who are aged to get married, the trust should help financially on their marriage.
10) We are here not only to live our lives happily but to make something difference in the life of other jat people.

I hope, my views may please be considered.
thanks
regards

Rajpal Dular

Nishantrathi82
June 30th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Kind Attn. JatLand.com Admn.
Kind Attn. Mr. Burdak

Dear Sir,

I was glad to read your view on the article, I also agree with your opinion that if something wrong matter edited in the article that should be remove on achieving the truth.
If you agree with my openion then I like to suggest the following points of view:-

1) In nomination of Managing Body, should be carried out for one year or more than period.
2) The Nomination should be through Jatland members.
3) A candidate should be an Active Member of Jatland.
4) Voters will be both Active and non active members.
5) After that a Trust should be made to encourage the poor jat students and the needy.
6) The trust will be running by the managing body.
7) The active members and others should donate something as they can to the trust.
8) The trust should encourage the poor jat students.
9) Orphan jat girls who are aged to get married, the trust should help financially on their marriage.
10) We are here not only to live our lives happily but to make something difference in the life of other jat people.

I hope, my views may please be considered.
thanks
regards

Rajpal Dular

Hmmmmm Good suggestions Rajpal g hope it will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!