PDA

View Full Version : Visitor Message Notification

d_dhankhar
July 10th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Hi Admin people,

The functionality of social networking on the website is really good. the only thing according to me is missing here, is to receive an email notification for a new visitor message.

Earlier people used to send private messages which got delivered on the receiver's email ID, but these days people just put visitor message. The receiver doesn't know anything about it until he/she logs in to the website.

Please think about it.
Regards,

ssgoyat
July 10th, 2008, 01:54 PM
one obvious reason could be...

ppls here get's lot's of visitor messages, and if any notification is sent by e-mails....it always irritates me...

i personally have changed settings, not to recieve any notification from any social networking site....

One thing which i wanted to point out is...

There should be direct reply option to visitor's message.....rather than.....first going to profile and type in.

this would save time, n reduce load...

Also, few ppl have a habit of looking into visitor messages of other members....this should be only restricted to his/her friend circle only...like orkut..

so dushmani bhulakar dost jyada banenge...aur bonding aur jyada strong hogi....

ek baat aur...suggestion te manne pehlyan bhi bhatere diyye the, par implement karne ke liye alag se team banao....taaki implementation bhi hoi sake