PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mr. Bhupinder Singh Hooda

skadian123
July 17th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Dear Mr. Hooda,

Thank you for gifting to the MPs and MLAs of Haryana each a plot in Panchkula and a flat at Gurgaon. As it is, all the so called leaders having affiliations to the political parties of all shades are very much hands in glove with the builder mafia. The common man today has to scrape out a life time of savings or seek loans at very high interest rates to own a roof over his head and here we have the CM lavishly giving incentives to the MPs and MLAs for being corrupt , ignorant and inefficient.

Though it is being said that these politicians will have to pay for these flats and plots as per HUDA charges, we all know - compared to market rates, HUDA charges will be a pittance. It's really sad to see we are seeing the re-arrival of feudalistic society from the pages of history books where the feudal lords (today's politicians) controlled the lives and destinies of the common man. The politicians decide their own salaries and perks as per their own sweet wish and are accountable and answerable to none at least for 5 years. Just before the end of their 5 year term in the assembly they announce a scheme (ON PAPER) for the upliftment of the ignorant poor electorate.

Once again thanks and felicitations to Mr. Hooda for incentivising corruption and incompetence. You have already spared no effort to sell my state to outsiders in the name of development. What more, the CM of Delhi is demanding that the entire NCR should come under the jurisdiction of the Delhi High Court..... Nevermind, who cares - our public servants are busy visiting and checking the sites where they will be alloted flats and plots...

jitender_singh
July 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM
bhai , politicians apna welfare sabs epehle karte hain.. desh jaaye bhaad main...sez ka roz virodh ho raha hai gurgan aur faridabad main..
par yeh toh poora haryana bech ke manenge...
hsidc main bhi plot inhe ke rishtedaron ke nikalte hain..:confused:

devdahiya
July 18th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Ke bhrei sei inkka.....ye tei jhhere sein..?

brahmtewatia
July 18th, 2008, 10:49 AM
there is nuthin' for free in this world, sunil is 100% right to say abt the affiliations to the political parties of all shades are very much hands in glove with the builder mafia.

VivekGathwala
July 18th, 2008, 12:59 PM
hunnnn...............kadian bhai inka kadheee na bhareee pehleee toh yeh vaiseee kama gayee hongee aur baaaki kasar CM ne bhi puri kar dii

bhaii koi batane vala hooo inko plot BHIWANI/ROHTAK/JIND YA FER GOHANA NA DIYEEE

its all a business of money making ...................

VivekGathwala
July 18th, 2008, 01:08 PM
bhai , politicians apna welfare sabs epehle karte hain.. desh jaaye bhaad main...sez ka roz virodh ho raha hai gurgan aur faridabad main..
par yeh toh poora haryana bech ke manenge...
hsidc main bhi plot inhe ke rishtedaron ke nikalte hain..:confused:

jitender bhai its a art of politics ....pehlee chautala sarkar main kehtee thee .............chautala businesman aa teh paiseee mangee see........ise khatar chautala te bhunda hoo gaya ...

toh bhai yeh art har term ke sath badalti rehtiii hai koisa bhi ade desh bhala karn na aaraha ..kuldeep bishnoi/bjp/chautala ab isi liye rukee mareen seee ki mahree te kime hath hi nahi aya ar yooo bina badanam hue itnee kama gaya ............

jitender_singh
July 18th, 2008, 11:08 PM
sahee keh rahe vivek bhai..
isne toh chupchaap loot liya haryana ko.. chautala toh baniyon ko loote tha.. isne jat bhi naa chode..
chautala disneyland ka projec la araha tha haryana main.. us time ghana virodh kiya tha sabne milke..
sez ke liye koi kuch na bolta...:mad:

jitender bhai its a art of politics ....pehlee chautala sarkar main kehtee thee .............chautala businesman aa teh paiseee mangee see........ise khatar chautala te bhunda hoo gaya ...

toh bhai yeh art har term ke sath badalti rehtiii hai koisa bhi ade desh bhala karn na aaraha ..kuldeep bishnoi/bjp/chautala ab isi liye rukee mareen seee ki mahree te kime hath hi nahi aya ar yooo bina badanam hue itnee kama gaya ............

gaganrana
July 18th, 2008, 11:54 PM
So what you gonna do about it Kadian bhai?

Sorry to ask this question but apart from writing post most of us don't do anything....

Do something?

Have you heard anything about Siddhantwadi Sangathan and Siddhantwadi Khabar??

I know was not active on Jatland as we are doing some work around Bijwasan, Delhi area.... hopefully you will hear about us soon..... but people knows us what we are doing there? I am working on our Sangathan website... will update it by the end of this month.

Just help us in anyway you can? Baki Hooda sahab ko hum dekh langae.... ;)

Dear Mr. Hooda,

Thank you for gifting to the MPs and MLAs of Haryana each a plot in Panchkula and a flat at Gurgaon. As it is, all the so called leaders having affiliations to the political parties of all shades are very much hands in glove with the builder mafia. The common man today has to scrape out a life time of savings or seek loans at very high interest rates to own a roof over his head and here we have the CM lavishly giving incentives to the MPs and MLAs for being corrupt , ignorant and inefficient.

Though it is being said that these politicians will have to pay for these flats and plots as per HUDA charges, we all know - compared to market rates, HUDA charges will be a pittance. It's really sad to see we are seeing the re-arrival of feudalistic society from the pages of history books where the feudal lords (today's politicians) controlled the lives and destinies of the common man. The politicians decide their own salaries and perks as per their own sweet wish and are accountable and answerable to none at least for 5 years. Just before the end of their 5 year term in the assembly they announce a scheme (ON PAPER) for the upliftment of the ignorant poor electorate.

Once again thanks and felicitations to Mr. Hooda for incentivising corruption and incompetence. You have already spared no effort to sell my state to outsiders in the name of development. What more, the CM of Delhi is demanding that the entire NCR should come under the jurisdiction of the Delhi High Court..... Nevermind, who cares - our public servants are busy visiting and checking the sites where they will be alloted flats and plots...

skadian123
July 19th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Dear Gagan,

Historic journeys begin with a small and single step. With this philosophy/orientation in mind, I and people like me post their threads on JL on issues concerning the community. There are various common and shared motives for posting these threads, the primary ones being - spreading awareness within the community, coming in touch with like minded community members who in future would be fighting alongside shoulder to shoulder in the interest of the community, exploring the various possible options to overcome the challenges etc.

I have been and am at present spreading awareness among the community members and aquantances whom I am able to reach on a day to day basis, and towards this endeavour am also taking the help of JL. In fact, the onus lies on all of us to take the various burning issues to our villages and towns in whatever capacity and to whatever extent we can. As I mentioned in one of my previous threads, the might of the people if they come together is unmatched and unsurpassable. If we come together we can in fact make mountains move. It's little unfortunate that we have a few of our community members who oppose the majority viewpoint even if it is in the long term interest of the community. However, these are minor irritants as we have much bigger challenges to overcome in the near future.

I congratulate and wish you success in your endeavours towards spreading awareness through your organisation/s. As you would agree, we need to form a database of like minded members/orgnanisations and synergise and coordinate our efforts towards the achievement of our common goal, which is safeguarding and promoting the interests of the community irrespective of the state to which we belong.

sukhbirhooda
July 20th, 2008, 08:17 PM
This allolment sounds very funny because already majority of MP's and MLA got their society registered and got confirmed allotment around two years back, might be on thier wards name or relatives/friends.Basic qualification for this allotment is MP's/MLA should not have any plot/flat on his/her name.
Past regime also alloted in the same fashion and majority MLA/MP's has rented out the same.
Let's wait and watch to get on rent.

Dear Gagan,

Historic journeys begin with a small and single step. With this philosophy/orientation in mind, I and people like me post their threads on JL on issues concerning the community. There are various common and shared motives for posting these threads, the primary ones being - spreading awareness within the community, coming in touch with like minded community members who in future would be fighting alongside shoulder to shoulder in the interest of the community, exploring the various possible options to overcome the challenges etc.

I have been and am at present spreading awareness among the community members and aquantances whom I am able to reach on a day to day basis, and towards this endeavour am also taking the help of JL. In fact, the onus lies on all of us to take the various burning issues to our villages and towns in whatever capacity and to whatever extent we can. As I mentioned in one of my previous threads, the might of the people if they come together is unmatched and unsurpassable. If we come together we can in fact make mountains move. It's little unfortunate that we have a few of our community members who oppose the majority viewpoint even if it is in the long term interest of the community. However, these are minor irritants as we have much bigger challenges to overcome in the near future.

I congratulate and wish you success in your endeavours towards spreading awareness through your organisation/s. As you would agree, we need to form a database of like minded members/orgnanisations and synergise and coordinate our efforts towards the achievement of our common goal, which is safeguarding and promoting the interests of the community irrespective of the state to which we belong.

stokas
July 24th, 2008, 12:13 AM

Then we should also learn the "art of voting". Instead of voting for any political party, we should learn to vote for the right candidate!!

We should also be ready to face the 'consequences' afterwards; if we commit ourselves to vote and support 'politicians' or 'pure politics'.

Actually, these politicians rely on illiterate Indians and they want us to be the same! They would never like our rural population to be educated; and the other great aspect for them is 'hunger' for politics of an ordinary Indian citizen (may be educated)!!

Try to 'educate' 'people' nearby you!

Nothing else!

devdahiya
July 24th, 2008, 04:13 PM
then we should also learn the "art of voting". Instead of voting for any political party, we should learn to vote for the right candidate!!

We should also be ready to face the 'consequences' afterwards; if we commit ourselves to vote and support 'politicians' or 'pure politics'.

Actually, these politicians rely on illiterate indians and they want us to be the same! They would never like our rural population to be educated; and the other great aspect for them is 'hunger' for politics of an ordinary indian citizen (may be educated)!!

Try to 'educate' 'people' nearby you!

Nothing else!

very true shaili.

brahmtewatia
July 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM

sunil...a very nice reply !!! an eyeopener for those who talk abt holistic living, depleting water levels, environmental degradation nd green house effects. :)

skadian123
July 30th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks for your reply Brahmji.

We all have been witness to the widespread horse-trading undertaken by the Congress party at the centre to save itself from defeat in the no-confidence motion in the parliament. It seems there in no such thing as 'Lowest Point' to which the Congress party can fall to.

And above that, Mr. Bhupinder Singh Hooda comes out with half a page advertisement in the national newspapers congratulating Sonia and Manmohan for what they have done. Its really unfortunate, something for which the Congress party should feel ashamed, it is merrily patting itself on its back. What is of importance to note here is that no other Congress CM came out with such an advertisement except for the Haryana CM. Truckloads of public money is spent on various advertisements by the government proclaiming its success in administering the state on various fronts.

I am sure Mr. Hooda and the other politicians of the state would realise that they cannot take the common man for granted for long. They would soon have to account for every single rupee they spend - the very money that the common man earns after much toil and which these politicians fritter away unproductively as per their whims and fancies.

ygulia
July 31st, 2008, 06:22 AM
Bhai people are taken for granted through out this world by politicians.
Somewhere less somewhere more.
Look for some other platform to increase awareness about corruption. All of the members of this forum are educated and they know what you want to convey. Probably you are wasting time, everyone is aware about corruption. All politicians are chips of the same stone.

skadian123
August 1st, 2008, 11:34 PM
Dear Mr. Gulia, Believe me there was no intention to hurt you or cause you pain which it seems my thread has caused you. In fact I have received quite a few personal comments/criticisms from some Die-Hard Congress supporters for the threads that I have posted so far.

The fact of the matter remains that corruption, less or more, is an evil and has to be routed out completely. I am not sitting in Toronto but in Haryana, and corruption in any form here in Haryana adversely affects me and my fellow Jatlanders from and around Haryana. If speaking your mind is a waste of time, then I would like to state that I love indulging in this waste of time. My only advice which is optional to take is no one can force any one to write/not write or read/not read anything. Read if you please and also ignore if you please...

devdahiya
August 2nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
Dear Mr. Gulia, Believe me there was no intention to hurt you or cause you pain which it seems my thread has caused you. In fact I have received quite a few personal comments/criticisms from some Die-Hard Congress supporters for the threads that I have posted so far.

The fact of the matter remains that corruption, less or more, is an evil and has to be routed out completely. I am not sitting in Toronto but in Haryana, and corruption in any form here in Haryana adversely affects me and my fellow Jatlanders from and around Haryana. If speaking your mind is a waste of time, then I would like to state that I love indulging in this waste of time. My only advice which is optional to take is no one can force any one to write/not write or read/not read anything. Read if you please and also ignore if you please...

Very sensible,apt and crisp reply from Sunil...........nice to read such balanced comments from Young turks. Some BOJHADDAS can take a leaf from this and start learning good things...but then ye sensible aadamiyon ka cup of Tea hei......bewakuffon ka nahin.

VivekGathwala
August 3rd, 2008, 02:34 AM
. I am not sitting in Toronto but in Haryana, and corruption in any form here in Haryana adversely affects me and my fellow Jatlanders from and around Haryana. If speaking your mind is a waste of time, then I would like to state that I love indulging in this waste of time. My only advice which is optional to take is no one can force any one to write/not write or read/not read anything. Read if you please and also ignore if you please...[/quote]

well said mr kadian ..reallly appriciate ...

skadian123
August 4th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Dear Col. Dahiya, Would like to thank you Sir for your encouraging reply. With the blessings of elders like you, I am sure the generation of today would be able to write the story of a new Haryana/ a new India.

In fact, the situation prevalent in Haryana today as we all so very well know can be called 'Free for All' in layman's terms. Rules are made, bent and broken to suit the convenience of the rich and the mighty which besides others, include the politicians, industrialists, real estate cartel, etc. People are being pushed to the wall violently and sooner than later, there will come a point in time when the people will not be able take it any longer. Something on the lines similar to the French revolution, though hopefully, less barbaric and less violent is all but too imminent.

I invite my fellow Jat brothers to come forward and join the cause of cleansing the state and its machinery of its various deeply embedded evils

Vivek thanks to you too buddy for writing in..

We shall overcome someday.

shailendra
August 5th, 2008, 12:02 AM
It's a tall order; the problem with cleansing any kind of machinery is to first 'somehow' change/rehash some of the way the machinery's laws work itself...
AND that as is obvious is something that cannot happen overnight of course, Cause frankly when you see all these new kids-on-the-block, that is these new entrants that venture into politics with the high ideals and castle-in-the-air dreams, ending up behaving the same way within a very short period of time (getting lost into the system, or becoming another brick in the wall) one can only shake their head in frustration and realize that the system is sometimes bigger than a single persons agenda... and easily eats up all those who venture within..... I don't think it has to do anything with electing the right person(s) etc. etc.