PDA

View Full Version : Political market

kaliramanrk
July 20th, 2008, 10:32 AM
:) Today senereo of indian politics looking like a market where you can buy any M.P. if you have money.Nobody think about nation all are going to proobe that they are strong.some one told me and i think it is correct "Duratma ka aakhiri charan rajniti hai" If govt. fall who will be in profit.but nobody thinking about after effect of this appisode.Some of party in their govt. proposal of this deal started bur now they are opp. this.what is this foolishness.Now time has come we all think togetherly wash out them by using our vote right and try to make govt. of those people minimum having 50% interest in nation welfare

JyotiSandhu
July 20th, 2008, 02:23 PM
:) Today senereo of indian politics looking like a market where you can buy any M.P. if you have money.Nobody think about nation all are going to proobe that they are strong.some one told me and i think it is correct "Duratma ka aakhiri charan rajniti hai" If govt. fall who will be in profit.but nobody thinking about after effect of this appisode.Some of party in their govt. proposal of this deal started bur now they are opp. this.what is this foolishness.Now time has come we all think togetherly wash out them by using our vote right and try to make govt. of those people minimum having 50% interest in nation welfare

yes rightly said ,d motive of political partities is just 2 c their profit ,all of them want their candidate 2 bcum PM whether its LK Advani ,Mayawati or d leader of ne other political party ,they themselve want 2 bcum PM ie 2 capture power .

Now its d time 4 ppl 2 wake up n utilize their precious vote 2 choose appropriate candidate ,who can take our country 2wards progress.

Thanks