PDA

View Full Version : Problems due to the 'Kawar' in UP and some other areas

Nishantrathi82
July 22nd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Over the past few years the practice of bringing "kanwars" from Hardwar by the devotees of Lord Shiva to the Capital has been on the rise. A week before "Shivratri", all major Delhi-Hardwar routes are flooded with "kawarias" leading to traffic jams and commotion on the roads.
A large number of camps have now come up in areas close to the Delhi-Uttar Pradesh border for "kawarias". Several of them have come up right on the main road, obstructing smooth movement of traffic. And to add to the commuters' woes, at several places police pickets of both Delhi and neighbouring Ghaziabad have diverted traffic in their areas.
Though so far the entire event has passed off peacefully in Delhi, a slight mishap could lead to serious problems in the city. For instance, last year an Army vehicle hit a "kawaria" in the Cantonment Area, breaking the pot carrying the Ganga water. Angry "kawarias" blocked traffic till an Army vehicle brought in water from Hardwar. Several residents' organisations have asked the local administration to tackle this event more seriously by making elaborate arrangements. This is not all. The Uttar Pradesh administration has even closed the highway connecting Delhi and Hardwar, while closure of schools and colleges has been ordered in various towns falling on the route, including Ghaziabad, so that the "kawarias" march could go on uninterrupted.
Even last year i heard that one of the senior police official said that at the time of this Kawar the crime rate goes down. Last year we say that at most of the places these Kawarias has burn the buses , cars etc. that is ridiculas yaar these people are just mad and illitrate and causing a huge damage to our national assets and country too.
Even i want to say there a very few people who goes for that Kawar with real faith.I must say that we have lot of population who doesn't have anything to do that's why they go for these kind of stuff. Its really looking sad that we people are just wasting our and others time. This whole time has cause a lot of loss in monetary also for the county. I think i won't be able to come at my office for atleast 2 days due to all these road blocks.
sad really sad.:(

sidchhikara
July 22nd, 2008, 12:02 PM
How about a "Kawar Pizza" from Pizza hut ... scraped fresh from National Highway 8. Where are killer Bluelines when you need them?

Nishantrathi82
July 22nd, 2008, 12:04 PM
How about a "Kawar Pizza" from Pizza hut ... scraped fresh from National Highway 8. Where are killer Bluelines when you need them?

hahaha i think that could be the best solution.

prashantacmet
July 22nd, 2008, 12:32 PM

nishant raathi aur siddharth chikara hosh main aao, shankar ji ka teesra netra mat khulwao:(:(

Nishantrathi82
July 22nd, 2008, 12:35 PM
nishant raathi aur siddharth chikara hosh main aao, shankar ji ka teesra netra mat khulwao:(:(

O ladkee shakar g tesra netra na khulwa re hum. Boss hamare yaaha Dharam k naam par kuch bhi karwa lo bhai re. I am not against all this
but i am opposing the way these things are working , its total waste of time and money.

georgian
July 22nd, 2008, 12:51 PM
I am neither a supporter nor an crtic of the Kaawar piligrimage, on international scene i compare it to the "The Tour De france". It is crowded, blocks highways and roads, and still a very old tradition.

With modernisation every custom starts to develop some rust and starts to accumulate some glitter of modernity at the same time.
It is sometimes emotionaly touching and overwhelming to see the devotees carrying the holy water but equaly annoying when highways are blocked, economy suffers and the modern trend of DAAK Kaawad on their TATA 407 in the most hostile manner driving beyond rules with baseball bats and sticks being waved at each passing vehicle. Rikshawala's being hit and made to give way. Money being collected forcibly for providing kaawad shivirs. Herbal drugs"Gaanja and Bhaang" being used publicaly and so on

My purpose to present my views here is to ask: how many government medical assistance counters are visible on the whole length of the highway? If the government realises the importance and feelings attached with this holy piligrimage and also knows the tentative number of piligrims, why cant there be a separate walkway for them. Why there are no organised piligrimage institutions like the one at Vaishno Devi.

I dont intend to challnege anyones faith, but Dear Prashant, please think about the finacial loss and economic backlog created due to unorganised chaotic Kaawarias and please atleast once for a change, provide a constructive and positive feedback!!!

jitendershooda
July 22nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
Though as Nishant mentioned some Kawarias behave in illogical manner. But at present this behaviour can be seen anywhere across the country. But I feel that Govt should provide some measures for their safety too. They are not demanding for any subsidy like HAZ for this and personal safety is their right that govt should ensure by reducing the traffic speed or providing a separate corridor for them. Sadak hadson mein jaruri nahi ki sirf kawario ki hi galati raheti ho ... even we dont drive nicely.
Faith and religion should go hand in hand with other things. And if traffic jam is there for this then there are means and ways to ease them out.
Edinburgh on new year eve is totally jammed for 4-5 days and i never hear any complaints from people. For nearly a week all the offices and schools are closed.
only issue is of managing things.

prashantacmet
July 22nd, 2008, 03:09 PM
Though as Nishant mentioned some Kawarias behave in illogical manner. But at present this behaviour can be seen anywhere across the country. But I feel that Govt should provide some measures for their safety too. They are not demanding for any subsidy like HAZ for this and personal safety is their right that govt should ensure by reducing the traffic speed or providing a separate corridor for them. Sadak hadson mein jaruri nahi ki sirf kawario ki hi galati raheti ho ... even we dont drive nicely.
Faith and religion should go hand in hand with other things. And if traffic jam is there for this then there are means and ways to ease them out.
Edinburgh on new year eve is totally jammed for 4-5 days and i never hear any complaints from people. For nearly a week all the offices and schools are closed.

We ppl are best in complaining and worst in managing......:p;)

sidchhikara
July 22nd, 2008, 09:40 PM

Jitender bhai, that is because everybody is involved in the festivities and is having fun. In the case of kawariyas - a small bunch disturbs the whole city. Majority of the ppl in delhi / gurgaon see them as an inconvenience - where is the fun?

Blueline.............. please

Nishantrathi82
July 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Jitender bhai, that is because everybody is involved in the festivities and is having fun. In the case of kawariyas - a small bunch disturbs the whole city. Majority of the ppl in delhi / gurgaon see them as an inconvenience - where is the fun?

Blueline.............. please

Sid sir g i think this year the tally of Kawarias is going to cross 5 Lakhs and that's huge.
And about blueline again there is a poblem if any of the Kawaria got hit by any thing may be blueline they people are going to start damaging other things like many buses, cars other vehicles, as we see last year they damage lot of national assets on gurgaon highway and at many other places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I litterally want to abuse on this matter this wiil also not going to help me.
This is the one the major problem i have faced in our India and most importantly with no solution because we all will relate this matter with god.:(

sidchhikara
July 23rd, 2008, 11:00 AM
Sid sir g i think this year the tally of Kawarias is going to cross 5 Lakhs and that's huge.
And about blueline again there is a poblem if any of the Kawaria got hit by any thing may be blueline they people are going to start damaging other things like many buses, cars other vehicles, as we see last year they damage lot of national assets on gurgaon highway and at many other places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I litterally want to abuse on this matter this wiil also not going to help me.
This is the one the major problem i have faced in our India and most importantly with no solution because we all will relate this matter with god.:(

Nishant... I still wish a bunch of them get run over..... does'nt matter what happens after that. Then once they start destroying public property.... the crowd turns on them and beat the crap out of them ..... kawariyon ke talwon pe laal mirch chhidak de. Aaahaaaa !!

Nishantrathi82
July 23rd, 2008, 11:08 AM
Nishant... I still wish a bunch of them get run over..... does'nt matter what happens after that. Then once they start destroying public property.... the crowd turns on them and beat the crap out of them ..... kawariyon ke talwon pe laal mirch chhidak de. Aaahaaaa !!

Hmmmm waise nice idea sid sir g may ur wish come true:p

prashantacmet
July 23rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
U ppl also throng the city roads..why don't any big truck hit u from back and crush u when u drive after drunk...:p specially in the land of over consumption or in crowdy traffic of ghaziabaad.......

Nishantrathi82
July 23rd, 2008, 12:09 PM
U ppl also thrang the city roads..why don't any big truck hit u from back and crush u when u drive after drunk...:p specially in the land of over consumption or in crowdy traffic of ghaziabaad.......

Hello boss i wish this could happen to u!!!!
Intially i thought that u usually talk in light mood but now i got it that u don't have any sense:p. And 4 ur kind information i don't take alcohal or this kind of stuff.
Prashant 1 baat baata mujhe tere baaten suun kar 1 question aaya deemag me k tu karta kya hai re i mean illogical baato k alawa:p

prashantacmet
July 23rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Hello boss i wish this could happen to u!!!!
Intially i thought that u usually talk in light mood but now i got it that u don't have any sense:p. And 4 ur kind information i don't take alcohal or this kind of stuff.
Prashant 1 baat baata mujhe tere baaten suun kar 1 question aaya deemag me k tu karta kya hai re i mean illogical baato k alawa:p

I wonder how can a dirty mind like u talk about the sense???:(:(
You wish blueline get crush over the kaawarais...
I wish a big truck crush over u...tell me what's wrong in that.......kaawarias are not humans like u.????...
If u have suchha big problem why don'u hunt out the kaawarais ...either u will be beaten to death by kaawarias or any how if u mange to escape, admistration will hang u...:boxing:thappad.
U are objecting on my sense ...what rubbish......:rolleyes:.....
arrr haan...jodd milwaya karre ke chorre chorriayn ke jo merri inquiry karee hai tu..;):p....dekhya hi na logical baatya aala.......:rolleyes:

Nishantrathi82
July 23rd, 2008, 01:25 PM
I wonder how can a dirty mind like u talk about the sense???:(:(
You wish blueline get crush over the kaawarais...
I wish a big truck crush over u...tell me what's wrong in that.......kaawarias are not humans like u.????...
If u have suchha big problem why don'u hunt out the kaawarais ...either u will be beaten to death by kaawarias or any how if u mange to escape, admistration will hang u...:boxing:thappad.
U are objecting on my sense ...what rubbish......:rolleyes:.....
arrr haan...jodd milwaya karre ke chorre chorriayn ke jo merri inquiry karee hai tu..;):p....dekhya hi na logical baatya aala.......:rolleyes:

1 kaam re bhai ennn kawariyo k aur administration k sath tu bhi laag ja aur kaar le jo kaar sake mera :boxing
Aur tere logical answer se mai samajh gaya k tu kya karta hai :)
bye no more clarification needed from ur side!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prashantacmet
July 23rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
jiski utter gi loi uska ke karegga koi......;):p

sidchhikara
July 23rd, 2008, 10:29 PM
Another idea for collateral damage to kawariyas....

The have shelters along the road for kawariyas. On the side of the road is a stand where they can place their kawars. Just run your vehicle directly into the kawar stand ..... boom ... all the kawars are on the ground .... broken. Let these attention-seeking jobless losers walk back and get another kawar.
These fools do nothing but make people late trying to get to work or their families.

narenderkharb
July 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by sidchhikara http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/kirsch/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=175899#post175899)

Hmmmm waise nice idea sid sir g may ur wish come true:p

.........Disgusting:mad:

This reminds me of a similar incidence many years back .

We were sitting on a farmer's Dharna at Vote club lawns along with Choudhary Tikait.A sophisticated correspondent of a national daily asked , Sir are you not thinking about the problem of Delhi people who are not able to do their morning and evening walks because of you people ?

Tikait Saheb asked first tell me Do we also have some right on this vote club lawns or not ?

Second Have any of you ever thought about why lakhs of people are suffering here for so many days ?

Kawaria yatra is not all about fun and frolic ,Bring one kawar and you will know what it is .

sidchhikara
July 23rd, 2008, 11:31 PM

We were sitting on a farmer's Dharna at Vote club lawns along with Choudhary Tikait.A sophisticated correspondent of a national daily asked , Sir are you not thinking about the problem of Delhi people who are not able to do their morning and evening walks because of you people ?

Tikait Saheb asked first tell me Do we also have some right on this vote club lawns or not ?

Second Have any of you ever thought about why lakhs of people are suffering here for so many days ?

Kawaria yatra is not all about fun and frolic ,Bring one kawar and you will know what it is .

I would never do something as stupid as that. I donot have time for it. Nobody forced them to bring kawars .... its not like they are marching with Mahatma Gandhi in Dandi march.

They are mostly jobless young men, deperate for attention and feeling of power they get from blocking traffic and being fed in shivirs .... oh and I forgot about the maalish.

If you take away these incentives .... you make their route to go through a jungle where nobody is watching and they donot have any shivirs ..... that kawariya population will drop really fast.

This kawar business is nothing but an inconvenience to the local public... who have no hand in it and are being inconvenienced for no fault of theirs.

There is no good reason that anybody in this day and age should travel so far ... causing havoc on the roads and come home with 2 buckets of water. I would suggest an alternate - use the handpump.

deepshi
July 24th, 2008, 01:56 PM
kaati naas jaa rha hai eeb teb ghane e jaatan ka bi..
itney baadey pandey ho re hain..

atleast jats were not into all this idol-worshipping
itne dhong baazi pooja paath me lag gaye

I thought we were Aryas
Arya samajis

I used to go to Doon for studies after vacations--ye katii kubhadd machaye raakhtey raahi main! Total Jam !

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 02:00 PM

Dear think about the person who is suffering from some serious injury or disease and need a doc and he won't be able to move mecause of all the choas due to these Kawar dear i have to take the leave for 2-3 days as i won't be able to reach to my office.
I have a good suggestion why don't they people move towards Amarnath after taking the Jal from Haridraw, Amarnath is the best place where we can worship Lors Shiva.
Yaar Whatsoever u people want to say i will always so that's the worst part of our great India we had lot of unemployment that's why these free people go for all these stuff.

brainspeak
July 24th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I would never do something as stupid as that. I donot have time for it. Nobody forced them to bring kawars .... its not like they are marching with Mahatma Gandhi in Dandi march.

They are mostly jobless young men, deperate for attention and feeling of power they get from blocking traffic and being fed in shivirs .... oh and I forgot about the maalish.

If you take away these incentives .... you make their route to go through a jungle where nobody is watching and they donot have any shivirs ..... that kawariya population will drop really fast.

This kawar business is nothing but an inconvenience to the local public... who have no hand in it and are being inconvenienced for no fault of theirs.

There is no good reason that anybody in this day and age should travel so far ... causing havoc on the roads and come home with 2 buckets of water. I would suggest an alternate - use the handpump.

dude its a matter of faith, thats why people do it...dont just jump onto something and start criticizing left, right and centre without knowing....
as for all the suggestions u have given abt breaking the kawars and all....why dont u plan a trip next Shivratri ???

brainspeak
July 24th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Dear think about the person who is suffering from some serious injury or disease and need a doc and he won't be able to move mecause of all the choas due to these Kawar dear i have to take the leave for 2-3 days as i won't be able to reach to my office.
I have a good suggestion why don't they people move towards Amarnath after taking the Jal from Haridraw, Amarnath is the best place where we can worship Lors Shiva.
Yaar Whatsoever u people want to say i will always so that's the worst part of our great India we had lot of unemployment that's why these free people go for all these stuff.

u r staying in ghaziabad and ur office is in noida(guess??)....i dont think kawariyas will create such a havoc tht u wont be able to attend office!!....there is separate pathways for them on the side of the road..

harvinderkadyan
July 24th, 2008, 04:00 PM
If kawars are the problem , then there are many other things which can be problem. Every now and then poltical parties call for bandh (is it fine for us). ???Wining march by some teams or political leaders (is it fine for us ). ???If no , then why someone believe is problem for us.We cannt stop eating because out throat is paining . sameway we cannt stop kawaris because there is some congestion on roads.To cure the throat pain , we take medicines , dont u think we need to cure our roads to handle these congestions.We need to take positive steps to go forward rather then take negative steps to left behind.so there are more good things we can do , then talking about someone believe.

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 04:22 PM
u r staying in ghaziabad and ur office is in noida(guess??)....i dont think kawariyas will create such a havoc tht u wont be able to attend office!!....there is separate pathways for them on the side of the road..

Boss the roads are blocked for heavy vehicles from 22/07/08 and they are going to be blocked for light weight vehicles from 28/07/08 and this is not a first time from last 4-5 years i ma facing the same prob and its going worst by every year.

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 04:30 PM
You all people just wait i will give you the total figure of loss in terms of money, time and asset damage at the last day of this so called Kawar.
Can't we do that all worship from home?
Is it really make any sense that u go and take out the water from ganga(contains lot of harmfull things and wastes) and put that on the Lord Shiva's shivling wow we are making it pure great.
All crap yaar this is all about uneducated and unemployed peolpe.
Many of them even does't have means to eat the food twice in a day so they people found a great way to eat good food and to enjoy the time as they don't have anything to do.
I can say about 70% of those people will drink alcohal or drugs during whole year now they are going to become sadhu's all nonsense.

harvinderkadyan
July 24th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Are we just going to talk about problem, problem and problem . Will this attitude solves our problem , Talking about problem but not doing anything or are you going to suggest any solution for it ??

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Are we just going to talk about problem, problem and problem . Will this attitude solves our problem , Talking about problem but not doing anything or are you going to suggest any solution for it ??

Yes i am having a good suggestion. We need a army rule who can stop all these type of activities and encourage the people to do some work rather wasting thier and other's time.

harvinderkadyan
July 24th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Army rule , You mean the same as it used to in pakistan . My dear friend this is india , India is rule by democracy not army.One thing can be waste for you but it not necessarly waste for the others .we live in a society , we need to respect other believe's. and if we cannt respect anyone then we shouldn't pose our nose in other works.

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Army rule , You mean the same as it used to in pakistan . My dear friend this is india , India is rule by democracy not army.One thing can be waste for you but it not necessarly waste for the others .we live in a society , we need to respect other believe's. and if we cannt respect anyone then we shouldn't pose our nose in other works.

I am not poseing my nose in other works even i m trying to disturb the people who doesn't have any work. Correct we live in society that's why i talking i have nerer created a situation where other will feel the same as i m feeling today i mean i have never disturb other's work in such a mass.

vivektaliyan
July 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
If kawars are the problem , then there are many other things which can be problem. Every now and then poltical parties call for bandh (is it fine for us). ???Wining march by some teams or political leaders (is it fine for us ). ???If no , then why someone believe is problem for us.We cannt stop eating because out throat is paining . sameway we cannt stop kawaris because there is some congestion on roads.To cure the throat pain , we take medicines , dont u think we need to cure our roads to handle these congestions.We need to take positive steps to go forward rather then take negative steps to left behind.so there are more good things we can do , then talking about someone believe.

Bhai I agree with u.....aur nishant bhai.....agar money ki itni hi chinta hai then go to suprem court and file a case for that . But what can we do when politicians make people agrassive for the sake of religion . Can u calculate the loss of money , man ,property and traditional values....no u can't...then why u want to stop the kawariyas who increasing our faith in values , traditions . Every time money is not important. You r talking that 70% people are those who can't arrange food for 2 times. But for your kind information ...Many people are belong to rich family .And there are many othere people who belongs to poor famliy but don't eat any thing free.

So think once before speak like that.

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Bhai I agree with u.....aur nishant bhai.....agar money ki itni hi chinta hai then go to suprem court and file a case for that . But what can we do when politicians make people agrassive for the sake of religion . Can u calculate the loss of money , man ,property and traditional values....no u can't...then why u want to stop the kawariyas who increasing our faith in values , traditions . Every time money is not important. You r talking that 70% people are those who can't arrange food for 2 times. But for your kind information ...Many people are belong to rich family .And there are many othere people who belongs to poor famliy but don't eat any thing free.

So think once before speak like that.

Vivek bhai i know there are lot of people from rich family that's why i wrote 70% not 100%.
And about supreme court i konow very well that this is not going to be accepted they will reject it on relegious grounds.
Aur boss about total loss due to this that's huge and i think we r not taking these things seriuosly that's why we are lacking behind. We got lot of loss due to that gurjaar and kawar and lot of things like this.

deepshi
July 24th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Democracy has ruined India
Desperate need for any Hitler type ruler...
else its hopeless....

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 05:35 PM
else its hopeless....

agreed for our brighter future!!!!!!!!

mukeshkumar007
July 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM

hold on hold on .. don't jump to conclusion !!

do one thing first u list down all the merits of a military rule.. :) lets see how it benefit us.. and pls only rational inputs :)

skarmveer
July 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Mr Sid,

Please think 100 time before talking anything for our religion and faith of people. Those who are walking 500km are unemployed no this is their faith. People like us who are not even able to go 2-3KM by walk are talking about those who do it haapily. You know 1000's of ladies also putting Kanwars are they unemployed. People going for this holy trip spents huge amount for their own food and other things as well as for others also.

There are severl lacs of peoples doing this great job are they all fool no they are much more inteligent then you and also much more capable then you thats why they doing such a great job.

skarmveer
July 24th, 2008, 06:35 PM
I wisited Gangotri on 17-18-19-20 of this month and glad to see that Militery people are helping Kanwariya's at two-point between Gangotri and Haridwar. They are providing Food and Shelter and dancing with them on Shiv Bhajans.

You are saying that people are facing problems because of Kanwar Yatra. Till today I am deaily visiting Ghaziabad without any problem. If we talk about Ghaziabad - Noida their is no problem.

Or Bhai National loss ke baat karey to hamey to koi loss dikhai diya nahi han eak baat dikhai dee uk ees kawar yatra say hajaron ke roji roti chalti hai, Karodo kanwar banti hai pure hindustan main unhey banaey walo ko to rojgaar milta hee hai Raastey mein lakho dukaney lagti hai wo bhee issay kuchh na kuchh kamatey hee hai. Hajaroon Kanwar shivir lagtey hai jiskey bananey or chalaney key liyea bhee manpower chahiyea hoti hai in sabhee ko is kanwar say aachhi income hoti hai.

Isliyea sirf apney liyea mat socho on logo key liyea bhee sochoo jo is kanwar yatra say hee saal bher kee roti kamatey hai.

Samarkadian
July 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM

If Kawariyas stop immidiately this holy Kawar thing, there would be immidiately speculations that people have become atheist,they dont believe in God anymore.Atleast they are not turning in to Monsters. What is this blah blah over inconvience.

Secondly, Festivals are to celeberate. Poor Americans do that in Iraq, Afghanistan,Vietnam,Somalia but with blood..They do have one culture--Killing for Dollars or precisely Petrodollars by one way or other. Does this not increases inconveinces in people's life.

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 07:43 PM
hold on hold on .. don't jump to conclusion !!

do one thing first u list down all the merits of a military rule.. :) lets see how it benefit us.. and pls only rational inputs :)

One single benefit we might control Corruption.

mukeshkumar007
July 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
One single benefit we might control Corruption.

Sounds rubbish.!! but still I ask you to explain it like how it may control corruption?

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Hmmmm i think you people try to convince me that even i should go for the Kawar:D. Because without doing this i think i won't get the god's mercy.
Boss this number strat increases day by day because of these Bihari's,
these of these bihari's increasing in north india and that's why these all jam's and road blocks, i have a suggestion for all the people who are in favour of these road blocks just do 1 thing have a round say from modinagar to delhi on coming monday or tuesday u all will get know what all i want to say but please do take a round as a common man not as our most vip's of the time so called Kawaria's.

Nishantrathi82
July 24th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Sounds rubbish.!! but still I ask you to explain it like how it may control corruption?

Let it be sound rubbish because most people get the taste of truth as rubbish, u may be one of those.
Dear we all indians understand the language of Danda. Even in our office we won't work till the pressure has not been created by the senior officials.

sandeepkadian05
July 24th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Agree with you Mukesh- Sounds rubbish.... On second thoughts- It is indeed rubbish.....

Let it be sound rubbish because most people get the taste of truth as rubbish, u may be one of those.
Dear we all indians understand the language of Danda. Even in our office we won't work till the pressure has not been created by the senior officials.

Samarkadian
July 24th, 2008, 08:48 PM

These 'Danda' mentality is the result of centuries slavery and you still craving for it that some one would come n bait the azz..Not only this shows low self esteem but also emptiness of head office.

Colonial rule is over Nishant, suggest something wise and logical.

sidchhikara
July 24th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Kawars should keep thy religion to thyself. Religion is not just an excuse .... they just want to get drunk, get a lot of attention, good maalish, ogle at women, disturb peace, look for trouble by burning public property if they get a chance - that would truly be mission accomplished, get a license to be rude towards people... etc etc.

They are just an inconvenience. I have no problem with them doing their walk... does'nt bother me.... what bothers me is when the spill onto the National Highway blocking traffic, being rude to other people.

They should go to Vaishno Devi and trek up and down 50 times.... that is what Vaishno Devi is for.

Maybe these Kawarias just want to reduce their cholesterol, the doctor told them to walk... and they took his advice really really seriously.

The only solution to Kawars is to sprinkle a ton of laal mirch on a busy intersection which they are responsible for blocking .. that will teach them.

sidchhikara
July 24th, 2008, 11:22 PM
else its hopeless....

What if the dictator is also a Kawariya?

spdeshwal
July 25th, 2008, 08:12 AM
A Dictator can't be a God Loving or God Fearing person. I mean , can you imagine, a dictator having faith in God?

A dictator can behave only the way, you have suggested.
Order Run a truck in their kawar stand, order run over Kawarias by a Blue Line bus...

It is a matter of one's faith. Could all of you who oppose Kawars control your urge to express your disliking, disgust against them. No, because you have developed a belief that Kawars is not a holy act and is sheer waste of time money and burden on Govenment and public infrastructure.

On the other hand, the believers are those who mostly developed this faith from their childhood. In fact I have read some study on twins which explains that more than 40-50% faith in religion is determined by genetics.

I believe,mostly people who go on this pilgrimage are true believers.There may be a small %age of people who go out of fun with not much 'Sharadha' in what they are doing. Also, there may be a small %age who go to Haridwar, because it is easy to transport some"Sulfa, Affeem and Bhang" in their Kaawars.

Finally I would say, it is twice a year ritual, then why can't Local/ State government make a separate pathway, say 10 feet wide along the Highway with some cross over/under bridges.
Someone has put the figure that every time about 5 lacs people take part in this pilgrimage. How much more it would cost to host a political really of same magnitude at Boat club Delhi?

Govts are there not only to safeguard the public physically but protect their faith and values too. I am not advocating here Idol worship. But question is whether we can change their faith or rather waste our energy to change their faith or let them believe in what ever they feel right. Government's job is to provide safety to those engaged in that lawful activity and our job is respect their feelings!

God bless all!

skarmveer
July 25th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Those doing some good work for the religion are not required Laal Mirch but people like you critisise them without any reason are the perfect person for Big Laal Mirch.

Or aapko to vasey hee mirch laag rahi hai. Paidal chaley Kanwariya or Mirch lagey unkey jo na to Dharm ka kam kaer saktey hai or na dusro ko karetey hua dekh saktey, eak kahavat hai --Teli ka tel jaley or masalchee ka Geeee.............Paisa or time laga rahey hain Kanwariya or pareshan hai easay log jo kuchh nahi ker saktey.

Kawars should keep thy religion to thyself. Religion is not just an excuse .... they just want to get drunk, get a lot of attention, good maalish, ogle at women, disturb peace, look for trouble by burning public property if they get a chance - that would truly be mission accomplished, get a license to be rude towards people... etc etc.

They are just an inconvenience. I have no problem with them doing their walk... does'nt bother me.... what bothers me is when the spill onto the National Highway blocking traffic, being rude to other people.

They should go to Vaishno Devi and trek up and down 50 times.... that is what Vaishno Devi is for.

Maybe these Kawarias just want to reduce their cholesterol, the doctor told them to walk... and they took his advice really really seriously.

The only solution to Kawars is to sprinkle a ton of laal mirch on a busy intersection which they are responsible for blocking .. that will teach them.

prashantacmet
July 25th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Another idea for collateral damage to kawariyas....

The have shelters along the road for kawariyas. On the side of the road is a stand where they can place their kawars. Just run your vehicle directly into the kawar stand ..... boom ... all the kawars are on the ground .... broken. Let these attention-seeking jobless losers walk back and get another kawar.
These fools do nothing but make people late trying to get to work or their families.

sid bhai...let me narrate true version of the story...infact, u got deviated somethat from the true one....:)

a NRI comes to india who pretends to be well aware of the chaos the kaawarias create , but in fact, he doesn't.:rolleyes:..so story goes like this..

scene 1
-------
NRI is driving on the road thronged by kaawrias...he is quite disturbed beacause of huge crowd ..obviously he will be,:p because he has just come from abroad in india...suddenly he slams his vehicle with a kaawaria ....pot of gangajal breaks off...a bunch of kaawaria gather there..they force NRI to take the gangajal from the destination..but NRI deny..obviously he will deny;)..a hot altercation takes place there...NRIs begins some "gitpit" in english.....kaawarias start slapping the NRI.:thappad.NRI tries to flee from there...but kaawrias hold him up...NRI cries for help...a group of policemen posted nearby come for his rescue..seeing the poiceman, kaawarias goes on rampage..they set on the fire the NRI's vehicle ...they start beating policemen along with NRI.:boxing..policemen and NRI are running from here to there on the road..;)...kaawarias are shouting the slogans like " bum bum bholey" "jai kailash nath shiv shambhu ki" :rock:rockand giving really a tough time to NRIs and policemen........branded clothes of NRI has been torn off...:p.he is crying with pain and requesting the kaawarias to leave him off.
scene 2
-------
NRI is hospitalised ..he is having serious injuries..doctors has advised him for 3 months bed rest......so sad!!!

BUM BUM BHOLEY

prashantacmet
July 25th, 2008, 11:31 AM

Kharab ji...more interesting is that someone is also talking about the sense........oh my god.........kaisse kaisse ***** hai iss dunia main...

bhavnasingh20
July 25th, 2008, 11:34 AM

ha ha ha...the most amazing ans....:D

prashantacmet
July 25th, 2008, 11:35 AM

theek kahi aapne.........kaal main delhi tai leke meerut lo haand liya............main to kisse ne na rookya...........i am sure that in NCR roads will not be blocked completely even for a single day............

bhavnasingh20
July 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM
i have always been in delhi.....many years ago when we were in school...at that point of time not many kawarias could be seen on the road because not many people organized shivirs n all for them...

now for the past couple of years all of a sudden their no. has increased jus because they get so much attention....free food....free shelter.....
n religion is for one's own self...not to be shown off in front of the whole world....i respect the feelings of the ppl who do it genuinely....but most of them these days r ppl who dun work...n dun work out of choice...

so they go thinkin...chalo ghoom aayenge....aur raaste mein aish bhi ho jayegi.....
delhi mein roz aise cases hote hein whr these kawarias under the influence of bhang n all create a ruckus.....

aur bhagwaan zyada sunenge kya when u do all this?? agar aaram se ghar mein baith ke bhagwaan ko yaad karenge to kya woh nahin sunenge?

Nishantrathi82
July 25th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Hey i have some good idea's for these Kawaria's
Why are they people wasting there energy in disturbing other, its better if the start constructing a road from haridwar to delhi wow 35lakh people doing that it will be appriciated by even god.
Ok fine just give list me the some benefits of Kawar.
Aur jiske iss route par ghumne ke taalab hai wo welcome hai monday se wedness day tak try kare aur please even i would love to go with him please let me know i will give him the company. I know the people who are favouring this kawar disturbance they even don't have to do any thing on this route.
aur 1 baat arre bhai shiv g aap loogo se bhi naraz ho jaynge aap bhi jaayeyyee na Kawar lene.

vivektaliyan
July 25th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Bhai Sid control your language . Don't cross limits which hearts others belifs....Make discussion but in the limits ...:mad:

vivektaliyan
July 25th, 2008, 02:36 PM
i have always been in delhi.....many years ago when we were in school...at that point of time not many kawarias could be seen on the road because not many people organized shivirs n all for them...

now for the past couple of years all of a sudden their no. has increased jus because they get so much attention....free food....free shelter.....
n religion is for one's own self...not to be shown off in front of the whole world....i respect the feelings of the ppl who do it genuinely....but most of them these days r ppl who dun work...n dun work out of choice...

so they go thinkin...chalo ghoom aayenge....aur raaste mein aish bhi ho jayegi.....
delhi mein roz aise cases hote hein whr these kawarias under the influence of bhang n all create a ruckus.....

aur bhagwaan zyada sunenge kya when u do all this?? agar aaram se ghar mein baith ke bhagwaan ko yaad karenge to kya woh nahin sunenge?

Bhavna ji Sorry to say...But If I Provide you food , shelter and enough money for entertainment then can you bring kanwar........

No..You can't . Ithink all you people can't walk 2-3 kilomeaters then how can you say that kanwar is the way to enjoy........:D:D

skarmveer
July 25th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Its our culture to go for holy trips and prey for everything we got from that superpower called "Bhagwan" hence people doing worship as per their convenieance.

They are vasting their Energy and Money why you disturb, choose any olternative rout for your work and have fun.

As far as benefits are concern, each and everything not done for our benefits otherwise difference between human and animal is zero.

People geting job for making these kanwars and earn their Roti, People who are running hotels and dhabas are also geeting business for nearly 15days, People who Making shelters/Kanwar shivir are getting work for 20-25 days. Emotionally who so ever getting this Kanwar charged with positive energy for whole year what else require from this holy trip.

For us we loose atleast 25-30thousend due to detention of our vehicles around Kanwar rout but we dont mind and we try to spent somthing for this kanwar Yatra.

Hey i have some good idea's for these Kawaria's
Why are they people wasting there energy in disturbing other, its better if the start constructing a road from haridwar to delhi wow 35lakh people doing that it will be appriciated by even god.
Ok fine just give list me the some benefits of Kawar.
Aur jiske iss route par ghumne ke taalab hai wo welcome hai monday se wedness day tak try kare aur please even i would love to go with him please let me know i will give him the company. I know the people who are favouring this kawar disturbance they even don't have to do any thing on this route.
aur 1 baat arre bhai shiv g aap loogo se bhi naraz ho jaynge aap bhi jaayeyyee na Kawar lene.

Nishantrathi82
July 25th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Its our culture to go for holy trips and prey for everything we got from that superpower called "Bhagwan" hence people doing worship as per their convenieance.

They are vasting their Energy and Money why you disturb, choose any olternative rout for your work and have fun.

As far as benefits are concern, each and everything not done for our benefits otherwise difference between human and animal is zero.

People geting job for making these kanwars and earn their Roti, People who are running hotels and dhabas are also geeting business for nearly 15days, People who Making shelters/Kanwar shivir are getting work for 20-25 days. Emotionally who so ever getting this Kanwar charged with positive energy for whole year what else require from this holy trip.

For us we loose atleast 25-30thousend due to detention of our vehicles around Kanwar rout but we dont mind and we try to spent somthing for this kanwar Yatra.

Sid bhai 1 kaam karo aap bhi kawar lelo aur nikal paado yaahan k liye :D because mujhe lagta hai aur country me koi nahe laata kawar to waaha bahut problem aane wale hai;)
Muhe yaad aate hai wo baat jab Mhd. Gauri ne Shiv temple par 20 baar hamla kiya loot kar le gaya sab aur waahan ke Pande kehte rahe k bhagwan apne aap apne raksha karenge. To mai kehta hun k raste kyo baand karte ho aan do in kawariyo ko bhagwan hain aunke sath.

skarmveer
July 25th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Jo log apney samaj ko gaali deyker aapney aap ko Budhi Jevee samjhtey hai wo vastav mien aapnee nakameyeo ko chhopa rahey hote hai. Jo log aapney roots ko galat bataker aapna monh modney kee koshish karetey hai eak din wo es sansaar mein akeley reh jatey hai.

Jab hum eak parivaar mein rehtey hai to hamey eak dusrey key saath adjust karna padta hai nahi to wanhan bhee hum eak saath nahe reh saktey fir yea to pura samaj hai.

Jo log aapney samaj, Dharm or desh ko hamesha galat thaharey ke koshish kartey hai unhey "varn-shanker" kaha jata hai.

skarmveer
July 25th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Us samy bhee aapney dharm ka majak udaney waley hote they nahi to gori ke kaya majal jo wo shiv mandir kee chokhat bhee paar ker pata usey lootey key liyea.

Or janhan tak dusrey desh kee baat hai to Moritius mein bhee har saal kanwar yatra badee dhoom dham say hoti hai.

Sid bhai 1 kaam karo aap bhi kawar lelo aur nikal paado yaahan k liye :D because mujhe lagta hai aur country me koi nahe laata kawar to waaha bahut problem aane wale hai;)
Muhe yaad aate hai wo baat jab Mhd. Gauri ne Shiv temple par 20 baar hamla kiya loot kar le gaya sab aur waahan ke Pande kehte rahe k bhagwan apne aap apne raksha karenge. To mai kehta hun k raste kyo baand karte ho aan do in kawariyo ko bhagwan hain aunke sath.

anuchhikara
July 25th, 2008, 04:03 PM
A Dictator can't be a God Loving or God Fearing person. I mean , can you imagine, a dictator having faith in God?

A dictator can behave only the way, you have suggested.
Order Run a truck in their kawar stand, order run over Kawarias by a Blue Line bus...

It is a matter of one's faith. Could all of you who oppose Kawars control your urge to express your disliking, disgust against them. No, because you have developed a belief that Kawars is not a holy act and is sheer waste of time money and burden on Govenment and public infrastructure.

On the other hand, the believers are those who mostly developed this faith from their childhood. In fact I have read some study on twins which explains that more than 40-50% faith in religion is determined by genetics.

I believe,mostly people who go on this pilgrimage are true believers.There may be a small %age of people who go out of fun with not much 'Sharadha' in what they are doing. Also, there may be a small %age who go to Haridwar, because it is easy to transport some"Sulfa, Affeem and Bhang" in their Kaawars.

Finally I would say, it is twice a year ritual, then why can't Local/ State government make a separate pathway, say 10 feet wide along the Highway with some cross over/under bridges.
Someone has put the figure that every time about 5 lacs people take part in this pilgrimage. How much more it would cost to host a political really of same magnitude at Boat club Delhi?

Govts are there not only to safeguard the public physically but protect their faith and values too. I am not advocating here Idol worship. But question is whether we can change their faith or rather waste our energy to change their faith or let them believe in what ever they feel right. Government's job is to provide safety to those engaged in that lawful activity and our job is respect their feelings!

God bless all!

Totally agreed sir...

Nishantrathi82
July 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Jo log apney samaj ko gaali deyker aapney aap ko Budhi Jevee samjhtey hai wo vastav mien aapnee nakameyeo ko chhopa rahey hote hai. Jo log aapney roots ko galat bataker aapna monh modney kee koshish karetey hai eak din wo es sansaar mein akeley reh jatey hai.

Jab hum eak parivaar mein rehtey hai to hamey eak dusrey key saath adjust karna padta hai nahi to wanhan bhee hum eak saath nahe reh saktey fir yea to pura samaj hai.

Jo log aapney samaj, Dharm or desh ko hamesha galat thaharey ke koshish kartey hai unhey "varn-shanker" kaha jata hai.

Hey sir g mujhe vilan mat baniye mai apney samaj aur bhagwan ko gaali nahe de raha hun, mai 1 baat bata raha hun k 70% oh these kawaria's are going just 4 fun. Accha ye roots 10 saal pehle kaahan thee tab itne log kyo nahe jaate thee kawar lene.
Ok jaara iss par Nazar daaleye
Today- 3500000 log jate hai kawar lene jo hua total population ka .29166 agar total population hai 120crores aaj ok
10 saal pehle- hardly 100000 log jate thee kawar k liye jo hua 0.0111 agar total population thee 90crores
sir g aaj kal ke youth ko dekhte hue ye numbers kaam hone chaaheye thee na badhne ok mai batata hun k kyo baade because aaj kal jayda unemployment hai jayada log free hain.

Please note that i m not against the GOD i am a strong beleiver of god.

mukeshkumar007
July 25th, 2008, 04:14 PM

Kar liya Note. ab thaam de teri is kawar katha ne !! :cool:

Nishantrathi82
July 25th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Us samy bhee aapney dharm ka majak udaney waley hote they nahi to gori ke kaya majal jo wo shiv mandir kee chokhat bhee paar ker pata usey lootey key liyea.

Or janhan tak dusrey desh kee baat hai to Moritius mein bhee har saal kanwar yatra badee dhoom dham say hoti hai.

Arre Sir g galat ho gaya apse wo aplogo jaise thee, sir g mere jaise log thee tab bhi wo thee wo waahan ke king jo unn Pandito(Mandir ke) se kehte thee k hum ladai kar ke is Gauri ko khatam kar dete hain, but aaplogo jaise wo Pande bhagwan ke naam par sab hone dete thee aur kehte thee k bhagwan apne aap apne raksha kar lenge.
Kuch log bhagwan ka naam lekar saare baaten sahe thaarane ke koshish karte hain.

skarmveer
July 25th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Bhai Nishant aapnee chhoti see pareshanee key liyea hee agar hum kesee dharmik kam kee burai karengey to log usey kya kahengey.

Main kam say kam 100 easay logo ko janta hun jo is kanwar seva main lagey hotey hai unmey say koi bhee unemployed nahi hai wo sabhee welsettled hai sarey hee padheylikhey hai or fir bhee 15-20din aapney kam say chhotti leker is kam mein lag jatey hai.

Tumhey jan ker achambha hoga ke eak kanwar Shivir bheroghati(From Delhi 9 km before Gangotri) main lagta hai or usakey organiser 4 Jat hai jo
is shivir per lagbhag 25lakh kharch ker rahey hai. Inkey sath 20 or log hote hai jo wanhan seva karetey hai or 20 halwai, 20 tent etc ka kam karney waley labour hotey hai, 10 Vehicle with driver and cleaner. In sabhee ko lagbhag eak mahina lagta hai. Main bhee ismey kuchh share dalta hun or is baar wahan gaya bhee tha.

Is eak shivir main 60 logo ko kam mila sochoo kitney shivir lagtey hai or kitney logo ka bhala hota hoga. or agar tumhari yea baat maan lee jay key sarey berojgaar jatey hai kanwar leney keukee wanhan free khana or sona milta hai to bhee yea to dharm ka hee kam hai jismay lakho logo ko kuchh din key liyea free khana or sona milta hai.

Hey sir g mujhe vilan mat baniye mai apney samaj aur bhagwan ko gaali nahe de raha hun, mai 1 baat bata raha hun k 70% oh these kawaria's are going just 4 fun. Accha ye roots 10 saal pehle kaahan thee tab itne log kyo nahe jaate thee kawar lene.
Ok jaara iss par Nazar daaleye
Today- 3500000 log jate hai kawar lene jo hua total population ka .29166 agar total population hai 120crores aaj ok
10 saal pehle- hardly 100000 log jate thee kawar k liye jo hua 0.0111 agar total population thee 90crores
sir g aaj kal ke youth ko dekhte hue ye numbers kaam hone chaaheye thee na badhne ok mai batata hun k kyo baade because aaj kal jayda unemployment hai jayada log free hain.

Nishantrathi82
July 25th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Kar liya Note. ab thaam de teri is kawar katha ne !! :cool:

Hehehehe ok bhai waise mere kisse se ladai na re Mukesh na Kawariyo se na bhagwan se aur na apne pyare Jatland ke members se.
Bas bhai mere bahut sare buuri aadato me se 1 ya bhi hai k jo mujhe sahe lagta hai mai usko bol deta hun. Maine bas 1 problem rakhee thee yahan par iss taage me.

skarmveer
July 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Main to aaj bhee tumahey jaisay khamakhan burai karney walo key against hun or tab bhee yeahi karta. Or bhai tumaharey pey to do din kee pareshanee hee sahan nahi ho rahi ladai kya kartey us may bhee koi bahana hee dhundtey jissay koi khatra nahi rehta or wahi un pandito ney kiya tha.

Arre Sir g galat ho gaya apse wo aplogo jaise thee, sir g mere jaise log thee tab bhi wo thee wo waahan ke king jo unn Pandito(Mandir ke) se kehte thee k hum ladai kar ke is Gauri ko khatam kar dete hain, but aaplogo jaise wo Pande bhagwan ke naam par sab hone dete thee aur kehte thee k bhagwan apne aap apne raksha kar lenge.
Kuch log bhagwan ka naam lekar saare baaten sahe thaarane ke koshish karte hain.

prashantacmet
July 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM

Infact,the biggest question of each one life span is to identify "right" or "wrong"...but everybody jumps on conclusion so hastly......and always finds himself right and more unfortunately, imposes his/her thoughts on others..all these is driven by his/her basic instinct....so..plz......don't mould the topic ............should focus how the more kaawrias can be crushed....:):)

cooljat
July 25th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Hummm...finally got it, eibke Prashant ban reha hai Kaawdiya .... isliye support kar reha hai inko! ;):p

sannand
July 26th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I usually refrain from giving my views in any public forum, because it always invites more of the destructive criticism. But after going through all the posts above, I believe my opinion could go one step further to redress that balance.

Now this whole thing of bringing KAWAR from Haridwar to one's native place, includes three types of people.
1. Those that actually are doing it out of their blind faith in God.
2. second, are those who don't have faith at all.
3. and last, who are trying to build up this faith.

Type 1 & Type 3 people don't relate much to the problems that occur during this course. I agree they count much towards traffic jams & problems that commuters face, but same is true for any type of crowd in India. Atleast these people dont create panic, dont destroy public property.

Type 2 people are the ones where the problem exactly lies. Most of 'em are unemployed youth from villages. I have seen so many of boys in my village going for it just because Ganges' Ghaats are known for easily available drugs. They block traffic unnecessarily, tease women, walk almost in the middle of the roads, disrupt social harmony. All of these are bigger evils than simple traffic jams & commuters' problems.

On a personal note, even I thought about bringing a KAWAR 2 years back, but dropped the idea as it was too hot outside.:cool: But hey, it doesn't mean you will think of me being in Type 2. I do not contribute to any kind of problem except giving you goose bumps while reading this.:thappad(Aah ! it hurts).

Now one would say, how to tackle all this ? Putting a ban or crushing people to death can never be a solution. No one can stop people from preaching their faith. I hope whosoever suggested it, wasn't on a serious note. Better to make it more organized. As someone quoted, it gives bread n butter to thousands of out there, so it needs all the management principles. We may call in Army for rescue. They are known for their organized skills. Why to call 'em only when things go out of control. Let them manage it from the word 'go'. When Army men are around, even Type 2 people keep in check. Moreover, making pathways for KAWARIYAS is also mandatory. In other times, these pathways can be used by pedestrians and cyclists. Where there is too much of road congestion, pathway can be diverted to an alternate route. Setting up of medical care points after fixed intervals of distance is also mandatory including mobile patrolling medical staff.

I know road to success is always tough, but unless adequate measures are taken, things don't change. And it is the right time for the change to happen. O'wise all look well unless something happens that puts the whole nation to shame. Period.

vivektaliyan
July 26th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Hi,:)
Now I think it's enough discussion about the merits and demerits of kawar.
Now enjoy the last days of kanwar. feel the magic on roads and every where ..with the words bbaam bambam bamlehri........sounds so peacefull and please now stop this who beleave in and who don't beleave it and think it just a wastage of money and time..:)

.......................Jai baba bhole nath.............................

raka
July 26th, 2008, 04:10 PM
bhaiyo aaj ta 15-20 saal pahle ek to iss vaishno devi aur ek iss kawar ne aapne gaama me koi na janya karta thha. uss pakistani Gulshan kumar ne inka issa prachar krya ke eb sare jatt inke pichhe ho liye. ussne to aapni dal roti chalani thhi sathh sathh in bahmanna ne bi khan ne mill gaya.
patta nahi kyo ye jatt bawlle ho re s , kyu inn pandya ki dal roti chalwa re s. jatt to khud me ek dewta s jo desh ki sewa karta hain aur desh ka pett bhartta hain ,

deepshi
July 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM
exactly..quite right

cant figure out Jat kad tey inn pando /dhongbaazi me padd ge.
Ek bhagwan hai Om...
sandhya, prarthna hoti hai...

baaki sab dhakosla..
ye sab Punjaabiyan ka karya naas hai
This refugee pigs had nothing else to give..

bhaiyo aaj ta 15-20 saal pahle ek to iss vaishno devi aur ek iss kawar ne aapne gaama me koi na janya karta thha. uss pakistani Gulshan kumar ne inka issa prachar krya ke eb sare jatt inke pichhe ho liye. ussne to aapni dal roti chalani thhi sathh sathh in bahmanna ne bi khan ne mill gaya.
patta nahi kyo ye jatt bawlle ho re s , kyu inn pandya ki dal roti chalwa re s. jatt to khud me ek dewta s jo desh ki sewa karta hain aur desh ka pett bhartta hain ,

sidchhikara
July 27th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Bhai Nishant aapnee chhoti see pareshanee key liyea hee agar hum kesee dharmik kam kee burai karengey to log usey kya kahengey.

Main kam say kam 100 easay logo ko janta hun jo is kanwar seva main lagey hotey hai unmey say koi bhee unemployed nahi hai wo sabhee welsettled hai sarey hee padheylikhey hai or fir bhee 15-20din aapney kam say chhotti leker is kam mein lag jatey hai.

Tumhey jan ker achambha hoga ke eak kanwar Shivir bheroghati(From Delhi 9 km before Gangotri) main lagta hai or usakey organiser 4 Jat hai jo
is shivir per lagbhag 25lakh kharch ker rahey hai. Inkey sath 20 or log hote hai jo wanhan seva karetey hai or 20 halwai, 20 tent etc ka kam karney waley labour hotey hai, 10 Vehicle with driver and cleaner. In sabhee ko lagbhag eak mahina lagta hai. Main bhee ismey kuchh share dalta hun or is baar wahan gaya bhee tha.

Is eak shivir main 60 logo ko kam mila sochoo kitney shivir lagtey hai or kitney logo ka bhala hota hoga. or agar tumhari yea baat maan lee jay key sarey berojgaar jatey hai kanwar leney keukee wanhan free khana or sona milta hai to bhee yea to dharm ka hee kam hai jismay lakho logo ko kuchh din key liyea free khana or sona milta hai.

Bhaisaab .... aap to kasute bhagat so.... chaale pad diye!! Itni bhagti karoge to pande bhi ghabra jaange. Lagata hai pandon ne apke dimag mein chip implant kar diya hai. Chip has now become self-aware and pandas don't have control over it - even they are scared.
Kade poora ka poora bank balance kawariyon ko na de dena!! -- bhabhiji se pitai hogi.

Nishantrathi82
July 27th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Hohohoho almost saree roads block almost impossible to enter in gzb.
Sid bhai iss baar ye log(Kawariye) poore taiyaare se aye hain sabke haath me baseball bat hai so be carefull kuch bhi todne ka license hai inke pass!!
Saree rules to pehle hee tood diye hain inhone bike, scooter par 3-3 log bithe hain aur woh bhi bina helmate ke police waalo se gaale de kar baat karte hain aur cigratte hath me hote hai ye hai pooja karne wale kawariye. Agree k kuch acche bhi hain sharrdha waale but majority dusere walo ke hai NH-24 daily office time par 3-4 hour jam hai morning aur evening me.
So enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Nishantrathi82
July 27th, 2008, 08:05 PM

Chalo sir 1 kaam karter hain aap na 5-6days ka national holiday karwa digye pher i will be happy kiyne bhi raste block kareye.
Hum logo ke aadat hai dharam ka naam lekar kaam chori ke itne saare log desh ka future kharab karne me laage hain good aap be indirectly contribute karte raho good going.

Nishantrathi82
July 27th, 2008, 08:06 PM
exactly..quite right

cant figure out Jat kad tey inn pando /dhongbaazi me padd ge.
Ek bhagwan hai Om...
sandhya, prarthna hoti hai...

baaki sab dhakosla..
ye sab Punjaabiyan ka karya naas hai
This refugee pigs had nothing else to give..

hehehe refugee pigs sahe kaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nishantrathi82
July 27th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Infact,the biggest question of each one life span is to identify "right" or "wrong"...but everybody jumps on conclusion so hastly......and always finds himself right and more unfortunately, imposes his/her thoughts on others..all these is driven by his/her basic instinct....so..plz......don't mould the topic ............should focus how the more kaawrias can be crushed....:):)

Nopes i m not imposing my thoughts on anyone i was just making clear how is our developing country marching towards being a develop nation.
Enjoy u r still here oh i thought u r going to bring the biggest Kawar of the history:D nahe to re tesre aank na khul jaye rush jaldi ja waise bhi u have lot of time!!!!!!!!!!!:p

bhavnasingh20
July 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Bhavna ji Sorry to say...But If I Provide you food , shelter and enough money for entertainment then can you bring kanwar........

No..You can't . Ithink all you people can't walk 2-3 kilomeaters then how can you say that kanwar is the way to enjoy........:D:D

well vivek if i wanna bring kanwar then i dun need nethin frm nebody including u.....

n if i wanna show off to the world then whtever lil u'll give me i wud only b too happy to b a part of this mayhem.....

vivektaliyan
July 28th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Chalo sir 1 kaam karter hain aap na 5-6days ka national holiday karwa digye pher i will be happy kiyne bhi raste block kareye.
Hum logo ke aadat hai dharam ka naam lekar kaam chori ke itne saare log desh ka future kharab karne me laage hain good aap be indirectly contribute karte raho good going.

Nishant Bro...u right said the kawariyas is going to destroye the property, future of our county in 3-4 days. O.k. After kawar who will be responsible for the loss of money, property, and future of our country....

What's going in kasmir , Gujrat, ahamdabad, banglore, bombay .
Lok Sabha(buy sell of M.P's)...who is responsible for that ...kanwariya???????

And for your kind information nothing has happend during kanwar day's. Am I right????????

Pls reply:D:D

sidchhikara
July 28th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Nishant Bro...u right said the kawariyas is going to destroye the property, future of our county in 3-4 days. O.k. After kawar who will be responsible for the loss of money, property, and future of our country....

And for your kind information nothing has happend during kanwar day's. Am I right????????

Kawariyas also vote. Connect the dots.
Hint: what do kawariyas vote on? Answer: They don't know because they are a little dim. Thats why bribe in parliament does not bother them. Inaction for bomb blasts does'nt bother them.
Now extrapolate this to other poeple who can be put in the same control group as kawars .... kawar sympathizers, illiterate people, deluded people, other religious nuts ... oops !! thats almost the whole country!!

Nishantrathi82
July 28th, 2008, 02:39 PM

Is this the justification that for doing wrong things!!!!!!!!!!!!
If some thing is ging wrong and u also doing wrong do u want to justify urself that these people are going wrong that's why i doing the same?
Grow

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 03:41 PM
wanted to write on this subject, long back...cud'nt do it (was hand-cuffed) :p

a simple explanation to this goes to religious fanaticism…wat is surprising is the fact tht mankind has lived in the lap of superstition and religions of various colors nd hues ever since it became sentient and started calling itself homo sapiens – the homo that thinks…I guess thts is the root cause of all evils. ;) even if we accept that human history goes back some fifty thousand years…tht is abt the time it has lived with nd created nd glorified all the gods that it cud create or imagine. during this long period it has been able, through its religions to think up all sorts of ways to torture nd bring to harm its own species. havin’ dun so with marked success for so long, it should have come to the conclusion by now that the unreasoning sets of beliefs that it follows is responsible for all the misery that it causes to itself...nd thts wat is also happening in this thread as well :p

so folks cum out of this illusion/delusion…u’ll live happily thereafter !!! :)

a JAT was n’vr into idol worshiping – an “arya samaji”. although he (JAT) was the finest breed among homo sapiens cos the almighty n’vr gifted him the power to think (he he he)…nd in this bliss of ignorance he enjoyed his life, the fullest. ;)

…d’u think tht in the face of complete absence of evidence tht religion, btr call any religion did any good to mankind? we still do the rounds nd boost the baba’s and sants or bring any sorta havoc to pulic life by adopting various ways nd means of doin’ so…we still persecute those who do not subscribe to our silly beliefs…classic example is clearly elaborated in abv posts. I wud say…shun this religious fanaticism…be an “arya samaji” bam bam bhole will reside permanently in yr. thoughts nd actions. no need to bring ganga jal or show yr. religious fervour, wch ain’t do any gud to u. if we start bringing kawar’s or taking thousands of push-ups to please vaishno devi or for tht matter start building temples, mosques or churches than an educational institution tht tought us how to think…sumthin’ is terribly wrong with the mental make-up of mankind...hope tht helps !!! :):D

p.s = (no offence to anyone for his/her belief’s cos…it’s very personal opinion)

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Ppl who are preaching here against "idol worshipping".. ...and claiming to arya samaji...blah blah.................I have a small job for u to be done at the initial step..........discover into ur houses ...ur wife or mother or daughter or sister....so...........or:p...so........is idol worshipper.......at least in 90 % houses....:D...can n't have check in own houses and have started preaching here...as well as to kaawarias ..........pehle aapne aapne ghar main control karo...fer thook biloyo iss public forum main...........:rolleyes:

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Nopes i m not imposing my thoughts on anyone i was just making clear how is our developing country marching towards being a develop nation.
Enjoy u r still here oh i thought u r going to bring the biggest Kawar of the history:D nahe to re tesre aank na khul jaye rush jaldi ja waise bhi u have lot of time!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Hambeee......nuoey hi laalla.:rock..........terre jisse lya rakhe hai ne kaam pe..........netham naamad mil jaa.......roonge main murmure ki dhaalla..........;):p..........

Nishantrathi82
July 28th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Ppl who are preaching here against "idol worshipping".. ...and claiming to arya samaji...blah blah.................I have a small job for u to be done at the initial step..........discover into ur houses ...ur wife or mother or daughter or sister....so...........or:p...so........is idol worshipper.......at least in 90 % houses....:D...can n't have check in own houses and have started preaching here...as well as to kaawarias ..........pehle aapne aapne ghar main control karo...fer thook biloyo iss public forum main...........:rolleyes:

Hey even i worship but without disturbing other's, aur boss mai bheeed chaal me nahe chalta jo mujhe sahe lagta hai apne akal se wo karta hun na ke jo jayada loog karte hai wo.

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Hey even i worship but without disturbing other's, aur boss mai bheeed chaal me nahe chalta jo mujhe sahe lagta hai apne akal se wo karta hun na ke jo jayada loog karte hai wo.

achaa sir ji...main samajh gaya:cool:

renuchoudhary
July 29th, 2008, 10:54 PM
PRASHANT & NISHANT, thaare donu ke ek jaise naam , kyun lath thaa rakhe kawar ke uper. Prashant, waise tanne bhee kabhee KAWAR layi ke.

brahmtewatia
July 30th, 2008, 01:17 PM
PRASHANT & NISHANT, thaare donu ke ek jaise naam , kyun lath thaa rakhe kawar ke uper. Prashant, waise tanne bhee kabhee KAWAR layi ke.

इन दोनुआं के पीठ पै बोरी धर कै हरद्वार तै कन्याकुमारी की कावड़ करवाओ...और सारे JATlanders नै blueline मैं बिठा के, इनके पीछे छोड़ दो (without driver in 1st gear) :p:D ज्युकर या थक जाएँ तो इन्हें बम बम भोले के भजन सुनवाओ...हर 5 km पे शिविर लगाओ, जहां इन्हें special नूनी घी और बूरा खिलाओ. :)

bhavnasingh20
July 31st, 2008, 09:59 AM

vivek ji aap kafi ignorant lag rahe hein...

yahan delhi mein border ke aas pass ke areas sab blocked hein...coz of kanwariyas....n yahan roz ladaiyan ho rahi hein.....
aur yeh kanwariyas bike pe hockeys...knives n lath leke ghoomte hein....
ab tak mujhe pata nahin tha ki bhagwaan ki bhakti mein inn saari cheezon se ladai bhi karni padti hai...:D

m so glad m an aethist :p

prashantacmet
July 31st, 2008, 11:02 AM

yahan delhi mein border ke aas pass ke areas sab blocked hein...coz of kanwariyas....n yahan roz ladaiyan ho rahi hein.....
ab tak mujhe pata nahin tha ki bhagwaan ki bhakti mein inn saari cheezon se ladai bhi karni padti hai...:D

Indeed, u are not!!!..u are just pretending to be:p

vivektaliyan
July 31st, 2008, 01:56 PM

Dear Bhavna ji,
I am doing job in delhi shadhra . I am staying in mohan nagar ghaziabad . and every day I have to cross the border to arrive at my office And I don't have seen any so called ladaiyan i n 4-5 days And I am sure u don't have read and watch any news regarding any problem due to kanwariyas and the one side road is opened . I don't have feel any trrouble during kanwar days . In fact I am enjoying the holy days..
:rock
If the kanwariys are carring base ball bats with them then I think no body should have any problem from that.

Aur agar 4-5 dino ke liye road band ho bhi gaye to kon sa pahad toot pada.....:D

Bhavna ji fir vahi baat aa jati hai ki jab dange hote hai , karfu lagte hai....tab kuch nahi hota.....:mad:

bringing kawadr is a good religious work . Just check one thing ..If kawariyas crossing infront of u. aur bhakti vale bam bam bole ke mp3 chal rehe hai dj par ..kaya aap ka maan nahi karta ki aap bhi in ki tarha shiv bhakti mein leen ho jaye....:)

I am not again want to creat an issue...par kanwar khatam ho chuki hai....so enjoy dear..Aur haan agar aap kanwar nahi la sakte the pls ghar mein hi jal chada dijiye bhole baba aapse prasan ho jaye ge aor sadbuddhi degen....:D:D

bhavnasingh20
July 31st, 2008, 02:26 PM
Dear Bhavna ji,
I am doing job in delhi shadhra . I am staying in mohan nagar ghaziabad . and every day I have to cross the border to arrive at my office And I don't have seen any so called ladaiyan i n 4-5 days And I am sure u don't have read and watch any news regarding any problem due to kanwariyas and the one side road is opened . I don't have feel any trrouble during kanwar days . In fact I am enjoying the holy days..
If the kanwariys are carring base ball bats with them then I think no body should have any problem from that.

Aur agar 4-5 dino ke liye road band ho bhi gaye to kon sa pahad toot pada.....:D

Bhavna ji fir vahi baat aa jati hai ki jab dange hote hai , karfu lagte hai....tab kuch nahi hota.....:mad:

bringing kawadr is a good religious work . Just check one thing ..If kawariyas crossing infront of u. aur bhakti vale bam bam bole ke mp3 chal rehe hai dj par ..kaya aap ka maan nahi karta ki aap bhi in ki tarha shiv bhakti mein leen ho jaye....:)

I am not again want to creat an issue...par kanwar khatam ho chuki hai....so enjoy dear..Aur haan agar aap kanwar nahi la sakte the pls ghar mein hi jal chada dijiye bhole baba aapse prasan ho jaye ge aor sadbuddhi degen....:D:D

yeh sadbuddhi aapko hi mubarak ho...

meri aisi koi iccha nahin hoti unke mp3 n unki shouts sun ke....mujhe to gussa aata hai traffic jams dekh ke...

n neways....aapko itni shradha hai to gaye kyun nahin kanwar lene...
m sure tht wud hav been LOT better than sitting over here and gettin leen in shiv bhakti n all.....!!!!!!!!

shweta123
July 31st, 2008, 02:52 PM
yeh sadbuddhi aapko hi mubarak ho...

meri aisi koi iccha nahin hoti unke mp3 n unki shouts sun ke....mujhe to gussa aata hai traffic jams dekh ke...

n neways....aapko itni shradha hai to gaye kyun nahin kanwar lene...
m sure tht wud hav been LOT better than sitting over here and gettin leen in shiv bhakti n all.....!!!!!!!!

Bhavna, dont you think some people look good only when they are out of sight ..... out of mind ....... aise logo ko kaawad lene ke liye bhejne bhar se kayi paap dhul jaate honge ......... ;) ........ kuch log fir bhi choot jaate hain ......:tamatar

bhavnasingh20
July 31st, 2008, 03:54 PM
Bhavna, dont you think some people look good only when they are out of sight ..... out of mind ....... aise logo ko kaawad lene ke liye bhejne bhar se kayi paap dhul jaate honge ......... ;) ........ kuch log fir bhi choot jaate hain ......:tamatar

shweta some dun even look gud then...;)

chalo koi na....ab kuch reh gaye to hopefully next yr chale jaayenge :D

skarmveer
July 31st, 2008, 04:01 PM
Jayadater log to isliya kanwariyo kee burai karey hai ke unkey bas kee baat to hai nahi is ney galat thahrao.

Puree kanwar yatra sampurn ho gai or koi ladai-jhagda nahi hua fir bhee logo ko pareshanee hai.

Aapnee kamjori chhupaney ke liyea un Bahadur or Bhaktiyukt kanwriyo kee burai keu kartey ho agar tum koi essay achchha kam ker rahey ho to batao.

shweta123
July 31st, 2008, 04:49 PM
shweta some dun even look gud then...;)

chalo koi na....ab kuch reh gaye to hopefully next yr chale jaayenge :D

Ye bhi hai ..... some cant look good in any case ..... just like ...... ;) ... leave it ..... :D ....

hope fully next time aur bhi jyada maatra me log jaaye ...... shayad usse badhta pradushan, badhti aabaadi, badhti bevkoofi ki bimaariyaan etc bhi kuch kam ho sake ...... wo kya hai na ki bhagwaan ji shayad kehte hai ki apna kaam dhandha chod ke jal lao tabhi kuch milega tumko .... aur agar apne ghar ka kaam aur office ka kaam karoge to punya nahi kamaa paoge ..... Bhavna tum aur hum to punya se vanchit reh gaye ..... :rolleyes::confused: .....

Nishantrathi82
July 31st, 2008, 04:53 PM
Jayadater log to isliya kanwariyo kee burai karey hai ke unkey bas kee baat to hai nahi is ney galat thahrao.

Puree kanwar yatra sampurn ho gai or koi ladai-jhagda nahi hua fir bhee logo ko pareshanee hai.

Aapnee kamjori chhupaney ke liyea un Bahadur or Bhaktiyukt kanwriyo kee burai keu kartey ho agar tum koi essay achchha kam ker rahey ho to batao.

Sorry mai koi aab comment nahe karna chata tha but apne majboor kar diya news dekha karo sir g kal bhi 1 truck aur bus me aag lagai hai apke pyare Kawariyo ne jabke accident aapas me hua tha dono party kawariyo kee hee thee but public property hai jalao.
Arre Sir i least intrested in walking for these kind of stuff agar itne hee chalene walae hain to Marathon me kyo nahe India ko jeetate All non sense.

sidchhikara
August 1st, 2008, 01:40 AM
Ek kawariya video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QPlA3vGdw&feature=related

Karmveer bhaisaab ... was this video made by you?

Those kawariyas are jamming really hard. Look at the women go. Had that uncle in white banyan not been there, those young kawariyas would've squirted something more than ganga jal.

Whats up with the fanny packs kawariyas carry? Kawariya fashion sucks..... they need an upgrade ....... Where is Nike? This is a premier endurance sport of India ... with huge participation..... it is desi triathlon - swimming, walking and disturbing peace.
Here is a list of companies who should sponsor Kawariyas

Nike - Apparel
Royal Challenge - for Shivji Prasad
Axe - Deodorant
Gatorade - Drinks
Callex - for dry cracked feet.
Army Ordnance Depot - Ammunition to blow up public property and shoot people.
Isabgol (with yoghurt) : to hold $hit in till the next shivir.
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/metrographics_2004_84692081 (http://www.giftsforprofessionals.com/92599906-8030.html)

shailendra
August 1st, 2008, 03:21 AM
How about a "Kawar Pizza" from Pizza hut???... scraped fresh from National Highway 8...

Ha! Ha!...
Bhaiyee-re, itnae dino kae baad ude aakar aer es thread ko padhe paachae swaad sa aa gaya!
Is per ek 'tadkta-bhadkta' sa ek cartoon hi ho jaye!!! (office kae yellow sticky pad pae bana od...)...

...aer es mein koi shakk to hoga konya kae es badee si Gaddee mein baitha kun sai... ama yaar apna Sid!!! ;)

sidchhikara
August 1st, 2008, 06:56 AM
Ha! Ha!...
Bhaiyee-re, itnae dino kae baad ude aakar aer es thread ko padhe paachae swaad sa aa gaya!
Is per ek 'tadkta-bhadkta' sa ek cartoon hi ho jaye!!! (office kae yellow sticky pad pae bana od...)...

...aer es mein koi shakk to hoga konya kae es badee si Gaddee mein baitha kun sai... ama yaar apna Sid!!! ;)

HAhahahaha !! bhai shail .... kasoota cartoon... as usual.

brahmtewatia
August 1st, 2008, 03:45 PM
wanted to write on this subject, long back...cud'nt do it (was hand-cuffed) :p

a simple explanation to this goes to religious fanaticism…wat is surprising is the fact tht mankind has lived in the lap of superstition and religions of various colors nd hues ever since it became sentient and started calling itself homo sapiens – the homo that thinks…I guess thts is the root cause of all evils. ;) even if we accept that human history goes back some fifty thousand years…tht is abt the time it has lived with nd created nd glorified all the gods that it cud create or imagine. during this long period it has been able, through its religions to think up all sorts of ways to torture nd bring to harm its own species. havin’ dun so with marked success for so long, it should have come to the conclusion by now that the unreasoning sets of beliefs that it follows is responsible for all the misery that it causes to itself...nd thts wat is also happening in this thread as well :p

so folks cum out of this illusion/delusion…u’ll live happily thereafter !!!

a JAT was n’vr into idol worshiping – an “arya samaji”. although he (JAT) was the finest breed among homo sapiens cos the almighty n’vr gifted him the power to think (he he he)…nd in this bliss of ignorance he enjoyed his life, the fullest. ;)

…d’u think tht in the face of complete absence of evidence tht religion, btr call any religion did any good to mankind? we still do the rounds nd boost the baba’s and sants or bring any sorta havoc to pulic life by adopting various ways nd means of doin’ so…we still persecute those who do not subscribe to our silly beliefs…classic example is clearly elaborated in abv posts. I wud say…shun this religious fanaticism…be an “arya samaji” bam bam bhole will reside permanently in yr. thoughts nd actions. no need to bring ganga jal or show yr. religious fervour, wch ain’t do any gud to u. if we start bringing kawar’s or taking thousands of push-ups to please vaishno devi or for tht matter start building temples, mosques or churches than an educational institution tht tought us how to think…sumthin’ is terribly wrong with the mental make-up of mankind...hope tht helps !!! :):D

p.s = (no offence to anyone for his/her belief’s cos…it’s very personal opinion)

every time i filled any form tht called to mention my religion...i always checked in for HINDUISM...hope tht clarifies !!! :)

prashantacmet
August 1st, 2008, 05:13 PM
every time i filled any form tht called to mention my religion...i always checked in for HINDUISM...hope tht clarifies !!! :)

however, hinduism itself creates a state of uncertainity for me....i always find difficult to consolidate a brief about it... it appears it will go beyond hundred pages....:)...hope u understand..!!...

P.S : tevatia sir, u are shaiv, vaishnav, aryasamaji, ganeshi, hanumaani......etc etc...????

ygulia
August 1st, 2008, 06:28 PM
however, hinduism itself creates a state of uncertainity for me....i always find difficult to consolidate a brief about it... it appears it will go beyond hundred pages....:)...hope u understand..!!...

P.S : tevatia sir, u are shaiv, vaishnav, aryasamaji, ganeshi, hanumaani......etc etc...????

Prashant bhai confuse mat ho......Hinduism is a way to live a life and there are thousands of way to live a life. Choose whatever you like my friend....

raka
August 1st, 2008, 06:50 PM
rrrrr chhod dyo pandda eb to ,kawar to chad li , aagle saal kar liyo ya naukk jaukk pher maukka milega....

sumitsehrawat
August 1st, 2008, 06:59 PM
Gosh!! What on earth is that jolly dance for? They're nothing but silly.

Ek kawariya video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QPlA3vGdw&feature=related

Nishantrathi82
August 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM

Hey welcome sumit this is not silly according to some of our JL friends its bakti:D

brahmtewatia
August 2nd, 2008, 03:25 PM

in gud ol' yester yrs...hamari behan aur betiaan, after gettin' married always followed the rituals/traditions of the family they got married into (dont contradict me by sayin' tht all jats follow same traditions...instead try to understnd the cntxt)
if i've in my family...behan aur betiyaan, then u've all the liberty to call me shaiv, vaishnav, ganeshi hanumaani nd aryasamaji. :) .
p.s 1 = times r changin' we must get used to it, FAST
p.s 2 = i'll try my bst to hv sum control on the generation NEXT
final p.s. = bam bham bhole :p:D

vivektaliyan
August 2nd, 2008, 06:14 PM
Hey welcome sumit this is not silly according to some of our JL friends its bakti:D

Can any body tell me what is silly stuff in that vedio...actually there is nothing silly but ur views are silly. they people r just enjoying....They r nothing desiring from u or any one....Actually u people are unorthodox. Now let this topic closed.....:mad:

I request to mods pls lock this thread to keep peace in jatland . The kanwar has gone but people are carry on and giving there silly views ....:mad::mad:

sumitsehrawat
August 2nd, 2008, 07:38 PM
lotpot lotpot [:D][:D]!!

Can any body tell me what is silly stuff in that vedio...actually there is nothing silly but ur views are silly. .:mad:

giving there silly views ....:mad::mad:

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2008, 11:04 AM
in gud ol' yester yrs...hamari behan aur betiaan, after gettin' married always followed the rituals/traditions of the family they got married into (dont contradict me by sayin' tht all jats follow same traditions...instead try to understnd the cntxt)
if i've in my family...behan aur betiyaan, then u've all the liberty to call me shaiv, vaishnav, ganeshi hanumaani nd aryasamaji. :) .
p.s 1 = times r changin' we must get used to it, FAST
p.s 2 = i'll try my bst to hv sum control on the generation NEXT
final p.s. = bam bham bhole :p:D

Bum bum bholle.......:):)

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Prashant bhai confuse mat ho......Hinduism is a way to live a life and there are thousands of way to live a life. Choose whatever you like my friend....

theek hai bhai sahab...but does hinduism define certain rules for living the life? could u shed some light...? if possible u can summarise it in 2-3 lines:):)....i am not discussing here about monotheism or polytheism...but curious to know what are the basic principles of hinduism......

Thanks in advance..

bhavnasingh20
August 4th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Can any body tell me what is silly stuff in that vedio...actually there is nothing silly but ur views are silly. they people r just enjoying....They r nothing desiring from u or any one....Actually u people are unorthodox. Now let this topic closed.....:mad:

I request to mods pls lock this thread to keep peace in jatland . The kanwar has gone but people are carry on and giving there silly views ....:mad::mad:

some ppl hav such closed minds n can never take ne criticism....:D:D

bhavnasingh20
August 4th, 2008, 11:36 AM

ha ha ha....
this video shows ki humari bhakti bhi dikhawe ke liye hai...

after all bhagwaan ne yahi to kaha hai...ki road pe nahin nache to koi paap nahin mitenge...:p

sahi baat shweta.....hum to jeewan bhar paapi hi rahenge...coz hum road pe to nachenge nahin bhakti mein leen hoke....:D:p

shweta123
August 4th, 2008, 11:45 AM

Joke of the day comes like this : Ye sab jo bhi likha hai hum iska matlab samajh gaye ...... :rock

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2008, 11:49 AM
ha ha ha....

after all bhagwaan ne yahi to kaha hai...ki road pe nahin nache to koi paap nahin mitenge...:p

sahi baat shweta.....hum to jeewan bhar paapi hi rahenge...coz hum road pe to nachenge nahin bhakti mein leen hoke....:D:p

Nahi bhavna ji !!...High collar professionals also block the roads during marriage ceremony.:p;).. specially ladies show off their dancing skills on roads in posh areas of NCR...i have spotted it hundred times....Probably, u would have also enjoyed that:rock

vivektaliyan
August 4th, 2008, 12:30 PM
some ppl hav such closed minds n can never take ne criticism....:D:D

Bhavna ji mere dimag to kharab hai par aapka to thik hai:D:D....then why u don't left this topic because now kanwar has off. but I think u people are close minded....:D:D

brahmtewatia
August 4th, 2008, 12:37 PM
theek hai bhai sahab...but does hinduism define certain rules for living the life? could u shed some light...? if possible u can summarise it in 2-3 lines:):)....i am not discussing here about monotheism or polytheism...but curious to know what are the basic principles of hinduism......

Thanks in advance..

ahahaha summarizing hinduism in 2-3 lines...joke of the day !!! :p:D:)

vivektaliyan
August 4th, 2008, 12:38 PM
ha ha ha....

Joke of the day comes like this : Ye sab jo bhi likha hai hum iska matlab samajh gaye ...... :rock

....................20 dots for both of u:D. This is my last post on this thread. Va kahawat to suni hi hogi ki bavlo ke sir pe sing:thappad thode hi hove hai.:D:D:rock:rock

Bhram ji sorry to use ur dots...but some times silence is the best answer..

vivektaliyan
August 4th, 2008, 12:40 PM
nishant bhai pl;s start a poll on the favour and against of that...........................................:D

shweta123
August 4th, 2008, 12:42 PM
bavlo ke sir pe sing:thappad thode hi hove hai.:D:D:rock:rock

aapke pe bhi na hain .... :rolleyes:;):D

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2008, 01:03 PM
ahahaha summarizing hinduism in 2-3 lines...joke of the day !!! :p:D:)

No No..tewatia ji.....take it as thought of the day...;):p

sidchhikara
August 4th, 2008, 01:13 PM

Nahi bhavna ji !!...High collar professionals also block the roads during marriage ceremony.:p;).. specially ladies show off their dancing skills on roads in posh areas of NCR...i have spotted it hundred times....Probably, u would have also enjoyed that:rock

Never heard of them. Do they prefer high collars as a fashion statement? How high are these collars? Do they come up to their eyes? If they are higher then their eyes, do they cut slits in them so that they can see? Do they also have long cuffs so that the shirt looks proportional.

Do they look like this by any chance ........

Nishantrathi82
August 4th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Never heard of them. Do they prefer high collars as a fashion statement? How high are these collars? Do they come up to their eyes? If they are higher then their eyes, do they cut slits in them so that they can see? Do they also have long cuffs so that the shirt looks proportional.

Hahaha may b the fashion and sid dear mark it these all have Orange colour collars :D

prashantacmet
August 4th, 2008, 02:43 PM

Do they look like this by any chance ........

come on yaar....try to see out of bubble ...:)...it sounds horrible that u have not seen high collars.:p...Perhaps, u have closed yr mind as well as eyes..i guess overconsumption has overridden ur eyesight....i really pity for u my dear texasian sid alias kid:p;)...carry on ..for sure , u would be able to see these high collars...

vivektaliyan
August 4th, 2008, 04:18 PM
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

shailendra
August 5th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Anything that disrupts a common man's right towards a normal schedule, his/her safety and their birth right towards a peaceful existence; that action can only be termed as an illegal activity and a nuisance towards the bigger society...
Don't be all starry eyed by romanticizing using words like 'religion' (gosh how many more years is one gonna suffer by the misuse of that term!??!) and or 'bhakti' etc. etc.
...and if this is better for understanding that let's say even when a high collared professionals 'Baraat' blocks off traffic completely for hours at end and even thrashes up citizens' when someone protests, then there is no other word(s) for it except the ones that we all know as 'terrorism/gunda-gardi/anti-machinery/disruptive/illegal' etc.
Sure Hope that clarifies some of the clouded concepts...
End of story!

bhavnasingh20
August 5th, 2008, 10:27 AM
....................20 dots for both of u. This is my last post on this thread. Va kahawat to suni hi hogi ki bavlo ke sir pe sing:thappad thode hi hove hai.

Bhram ji sorry to use ur dots...but some times silence is the best answer..

last post ke baad be 2-4 post kar dale :eek:.....
isse kehte hein excitement n enthusiasm.....:p:p....
aur jaise shweta ne kaha....ki seeng to tumhare bhi na...

ya kahin ab ug to nahin gaye??:D:D
zara humein bhi dikhana insaan ke seeng kaise lagte hein :rolleyes:

aur prashant.....shadi wale bhi traffic disrupt karte hein to bas kuch ghante aur kuch dino ke liye...
unke liye shivar nahin lagte jagah jagah poore din aur ek mahine ke liye....:p
aur maine to nahin kaha ki woh jo karte hein woh sahi hai...
n btw its not high collared...its blue collar...:p

harvinderkadyan
August 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Aaj ke time per logo ko har chej se problem hai .....................................Kawar toe bahut aage ki baat hai .... ek Insaan ko ye problem ho jati hai ki dusra insaan khush kyu hai ......

prashantacmet
August 5th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Anything that disrupts a common man's right towards a normal schedule, his/her safety and their birth right towards a peaceful existence; that action can only be termed as an illegal activity and a nuisance towards the bigger society...
Don't be all starry eyed by romanticizing using words like 'religion' (gosh how many more years is one gonna suffer by the misuse of that term!??!) and or 'bhakti' etc. etc.
...and if this is better for understanding that let's say even when a high collared professionals 'Baraat' blocks off traffic completely for hours at end and even thrashes up citizens' when someone protests, then there is no other word(s) for it except the ones that we all know as 'terrorism/gunda-gardi/anti-machinery/disruptive/illegal' etc.
Sure Hope that clarifies some of the clouded concepts...
End of story!

Totally agreed badde bhai:):)

but this sounds horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidchhikara http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/kirsch/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=175762#post175762)

prashantacmet
August 5th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Aaj ke time per logo ko har chej se problem hai .....................................Kawar toe bahut aage ki baat hai .... ek Insaan ko ye problem ho jati hai ki dusra insaan khush kyu hai ......

THEEK KAHI AAPNE harvinder bhai....it 's nothing but hypocrisy ...................aur ek baat.....ppl who preach are worst follower...they are always first in creating the chaos...:p

prashantacmet
August 5th, 2008, 10:45 AM
last post ke baad be 2-4 post kar dale :eek:.....
isse kehte hein excitement n enthusiasm.....:p:p....
aur jaise shweta ne kaha....ki seeng to tumhare bhi na...

ya kahin ab ug to nahin gaye??:D:D
zara humein bhi dikhana insaan ke seeng kaise lagte hein :rolleyes:

aur prashant.....shadi wale bhi traffic disrupt karte hein to bas kuch ghante aur kuch dino ke liye...
unke liye shivar nahin lagte jagah jagah poore din aur ek mahine ke liye....:p
aur maine to nahin kaha ki woh jo karte hein woh sahi hai...
n btw its not high collared...its blue collar...:p

hahahhahha..collar can be pink also:p...enjoy......:rock

brahmtewatia
August 5th, 2008, 11:18 AM
dear prashant,

this wasn't xpctd of u, when u failed to understnd the hidden sarcasm nd frustration behind the post tht u've mentioned. u too r damn sarcastic at times, hwever at yr. wittiest bst other times. it seems yr. cryptanalysis failed miserably this time. :p

the main reason of concern for all who r agnst these kawariyas is only b.cos of their insane frenzy tht drives them out of their wits, pushing them in sum sorta nympholepsy wch cannot b appreciated in any sensible nd educated society...so is also true for white/orange/yellow/purple collared marriage ceremonies tht throng the delhi roads.

...i guess we can NOW tune off this discussion until nxt yr or at least until nxt time, when "blue line" makes another impact on delhi roads...dont worry mate, nxt yr. i'll accompany u to hardwar...abjae samjha akk naa ! :D ! :p ! :) !

p.s = bam bam bhole :)

prashantacmet
August 5th, 2008, 11:22 AM
dear prashant,

this wasn't xpctd of u, when u failed to understnd the hidden sarcasm nd frustration behind the post tht u've mentioned. u too r damn sarcastic at times, hwever at yr. wittiest bst other times. it seems yr. cryptanalysis failed miserably this time. :p

the main reason of concern for all who r agnst these kawariyas is only b.cos of their insane frenzy tht drives them out of their wits, pushing them in sum sorta nympholepsy wch cannot b appreciated in any sensible nd educated society...so is also true for white/orange/yellow/purple collared marriage ceremonies tht throng the delhi roads.

...i guess we can NOW tune off this discussion until nxt yr or at least until nxt time, when "blue line" makes another impact on delhi roads...dont worry mate, nxt yr. i'll accompany u to hardwar...abjae samjha akk naa ! :D ! :p ! :) !

.......... 10 dots...:):)

brahmtewatia
August 5th, 2008, 02:10 PM
dear prashant,

.......... 10 dots...:):)
:) glad to see dots avoiding infraction...u shud hv used them earlier...faaltu mein haanga taaryaa, aur kawariyon nae badnaam karwayaa :D:D

Nishantrathi82
July 14th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Problem yet again on the door, routes will be closed from Haridwar to noida from 14th to heavy vehicles and last 3 days for any type of vehices.:mad:

vivektaliyan
July 14th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Problem yet again on the door, routes will be closed from Haridwar to noida from 14th to heavy vehicles and last 3 days for any type of vehices.:mad:

:thappad:thappad Bam Bam bhole:rock:rock:rock:rock

skarmveer
July 14th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Bhai mein aaj subah hee Ruderpur say aaya hun or mujhey to kanhee koi problem aai nahi or Sunday everning gaya tha via meerut. O Bhai jis problem ka koi ilaaj na ho ossey enjoy kerna chahiyea. Jai or Bholey shanker kee. Bam-bam Bholey.

Nishantrathi82
July 14th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Bhai mein aaj subah hee Ruderpur say aaya hun or mujhey to kanhee koi problem aai nahi or Sunday everning gaya tha via meerut. O Bhai jis problem ka koi ilaaj na ho ossey enjoy kerna chahiyea. Jai or Bholey shanker kee. Bam-bam Bholey.

Hahahaha Kramveer g problem kaal se hai hamre office ke buses baand kaal se.
Jai Bam Bam Bholey apke baat sahe isska koi ilaaaj naahe ;)

aryasatyadev
July 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Bhai, ek suggestion, je ye saare kawar aale, ek lota paani dilli sarkar ne tax ke taur pe den to dilli ka paani ka sankat khatm:):)

sidchhikara
July 15th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Pher te pagalpan shuru.
Ke bakwaas se yo. Gay pilgrimage.

Nishantrathi82
July 16th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Pher te pagalpan shuru.
Ke bakwaas se yo. Gay pilgrimage.
hahahahaha bhai ho liya shuuru taamsha :D

Nishantrathi82
July 16th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Bhai, ek suggestion, je ye saare kawar aale, ek lota paani dilli sarkar ne tax ke taur pe den to dilli ka paani ka sankat khatm:):)

Bhai g best suggestion so far :rock

vivektaliyan
July 17th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Are Bhai nishant tu pher ram khani tha ke bhat gya.....ek bas tu hi hai kya jise problem hai...:D

tuze ofice jane mein problem hai ghaziabad se noida tak to bike pe chala ja kar....bas mein naa jave 4 din..:)... Par maane tu bhi naaa.....

:D:D:D

Nishantrathi82
July 17th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Are Bhai nishant tu pher ram khani tha ke bhat gya.....ek bas tu hi hai kya jise problem hai...:D

tuze ofice jane mein problem hai ghaziabad se noida tak to bike pe chala ja kar....bas mein naa jave 4 din..:)... Par maane tu bhi naaa.....

:D:D:D

Hahahaha Vivek bhai maai heee miila kya maarvaan ko kisse ke galti se laag gee maane shaaheed kaar denge chalo koi na jaisa apne kaaha isska koi ilaaj na hai likin bhai g kuch aisa kaar do k 1 week ke sab office ka off ho ja hum kush aap bhi kush feer khoob pani dho dho theekane lagao:D

skarmveer
July 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Bhai aapko to dikkat hai or aapka pareshan hona jayaj hai per jin logo ko koi dikkat nahi hai wo bhee pareshan hai aapke hamdardi mein. Kukee hamey to aapney dharm kee burai mein hee maja aata hai. is-say hum yea dikhaney kee koshish kertay hai kee hum kitney forward. Or yea kitney baavlay hai jo 800km tak paidal jal lekar apnee bhavnao ko tript ker rahey hai.

Hahahaha Vivek bhai maai heee miila kya maarvaan ko kisse ke galti se laag gee maane shaaheed kaar denge chalo koi na jaisa apne kaaha isska koi ilaaj na hai likin bhai g kuch aisa kaar do k 1 week ke sab office ka off ho ja hum kush aap bhi kush feer khoob pani dho dho theekane lagao:D

Nishantrathi82
July 17th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Bhai aapko to dikkat hai or aapka pareshan hona jayaj hai per jin logo ko koi dikkat nahi hai wo bhee pareshan hai aapke hamdardi mein. Kukee hamey to aapney dharm kee burai mein hee maja aata hai. is-say hum yea dikhaney kee koshish kertay hai kee hum kitney forward. Or yea kitney baavlay hai jo 800km tak paidal jal lekar apnee bhavnao ko tript ker rahey hai.

Dhanyawad Kramveer g samjhne k liye haan maine rasta dhund liya hai thooda time jayda lagta hai but koi naahe :)

dahiya1683
July 20th, 2009, 06:08 PM

Very well said sir....

guliayaj100
July 22nd, 2009, 11:27 PM
bhaiyo
There is a suggestion for those who are having problem with this Kawar Yatra. Kise aur jagah pe Shiv ji ka thikana banwa do. ye sare us direction me chal padenge.
ek bar ek lugai byah me tah aave thi. pesaab karn ek jagah baithi to do laadu jholi ma te pad ge. pachhe ek aur aave thi. usne dekhi ke aade to jal aur laadu chadha rakhe sain. usne bi do laadu chadha diye. karte karte ghaney logaan ne ladu chadha diye . ar ude to logaan ne mandir e banwa diya.
This is how religious sentiments take birth in Hindus.