PDA

View Full Version : Corruption- Is it whole system or just politicians!

positivelook
July 22nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
Dear Jatlanders

There is lot of talks going around on Jatland regarding politicians that they are corrupt and this and that! Today i was sitting and thinking and a question just came in my mind that

Corruption- Is it whole system corrupt or just politicians?

Now if i see it from my point i got the answer that it is the whole system which is corrupt cos

police station mein jao toh munsi paise mangta hai,
electricity board wale khud hee bijli ke meter mein gadbad karte hain,
Teachers school mein padhate nahin tution padhakar paise banate hain,
DC sahab se milne jao toh chaprasi paise mangta hai
Traffic police chalan katne ke badle paise le leti hai
Fauj-police mein bharti hone jao toh rishwat chaltee hai
PWD wale road banane mein gadbad karte hain
Doctor companies se paise lekar dawai ka naam likhte hain
Medical mein shifarish ho toh doctor dekhte hain
Patwari-tehsiladaar sab paise khate hain
Cleaners cleaning nahin karte
There are lot more things now i ask to put some light on this! please put ur answers short and if u can put in bulleted points that wud b great!

Mera kahane ka matlab yeh hai kee jiska haath jahan par lagta hai paise khata hai.

Abhimanyu Phougat

prashantacmet
July 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Dear Jatlanders

There is lot of talks going around on Jatland regarding politicians that they are corrupt and this and that! Today i was sitting and thinking and a question just came in my mind that

Now if i see it from my point i got the answer that it is the whole system which is corrupt cos

There are lot more things now i ask to put some light on this! please put ur answers short and if u can put in bulleted points that wud b great!

Mera kahane ka matlab yeh hai kee jiska haath jahan par lagta hai paise khata hai.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Nothing to speculate about this question......simple answer...common man of india is dishonest and corrupt:cool:...u , me , most of the JL members....probably u amended yourself in foreign..;):p

anuchhikara
July 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Yes,this is very much true.......from the basic element to the higher elemnet ,corruption is there.
so we can't blame just politicians.If we want to prevent corruption...we have to change ourselves.

mukeshkumar007
July 22nd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Har Sakh paie ullu beta hai !!

jitendershooda
July 22nd, 2008, 06:10 PM
Yes it is right that each and every level is involved these days by this way or that. Some are forced to do this though unwillignly .... to get out of the loop they have to and now if they were charged they will make compensation. Most of them are of this nature.

I feel that the problem is always from the top of the pyramid. Agar afsar theek hoga to uske neeche aale aape sudharte jange. To Neta er IAS/IPS are the main culprits. Inki to amdani itni ho hai ki they are not forced to do it. They do it for greed. Er mhare kaise nue culprits hein ki apni personal life ne danv pe laga ke koe aage na aata desh khatir maran-jeen ne .... na to politics mein ana chahiye er jo IAS/IPS mein jaan hein Kiran bedi/tn sheshan jaise banane chahiye

Eeb ek sipahi ek 8-10 hajar ki naukri ke 4-5 lakh de hai to usse asha karna jyadti hogi. That will be somewhat not very practical.

kannumix
July 22nd, 2008, 06:53 PM
bhai bhalotiyai eb nu bata aaj kaal normal ho rahi hai ya baat kai jab kissai ka balak koisi bhi post pai lag javai hai to ghar aalai ya or koi jankar nu kahan lagjaya karai kai bhai rupyai manna mangiyai kissai tai aar jai koi apnai aap dai ja to natiyai mannya
bhai marrai upper jo likha hai kati thik likha tannai 95% aadmi corrupt ho rahai hai har mahkmai mai per eb kai karrai jab loggan kai khun mai corruption aaliya to kun kitni haan tahi baach sakai hai es bimari tai

downtoearth
July 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
This is the land of mahatmas and Indians are known for their tolerance power.. issues like bribe,dowry,corruption,terrorism cant shake the tolerance power of Indians..:p
Indians always opt for an easy way out...when they give bribe ,there is an easy way out..giving and taking is the classy trend of Indians;)...but tha fact is that every Indian is not corrupt...keep faith, things are slightly changing:p

gaganjat
July 22nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Mannu ! Hot topic mate.

'Corruption' has become the part of our system now.Its the integral part. Its the time to change some of these negative terms (corruption, bribe etc) to something positive like 'appriciation' 'toffee' 'chocolate' 'Mahnetana' ' majdori'

A REAL LIFE SCENARIO:

If a common man wants to get something done (something legal and necessary like passport, drivers licence, police report etc etc)

he has to go through different levels and pay bribe at every level he progress to(or the lump sum of bribe get distributed by the perosn who takes the bribe). If any of those levels is not corrupt (i.e doesnt take bribe and stuff) then his job get stuck.

Now the person who is not corrupt get pressurised as the next level up is not getting anything because of him and the job done by previous levels is stuck.

Now,
All those peple who are doing the right thing feel 'they are working hard still not getting any appriciation, there is no incentive, they have bad relationship with co-workers, common man doesnt like them as the job get stuck because of them, his family thinks he is a looser as he doesnt make money like people in the same position, bosses hate him....and so on'. And all he is doing is not making any difference anyways except that he is true to himself (which doesnt worth a penny in this world)

And that person knows people who decide his fate in the profession are corrupt themselves and there is a fat chance he wil ever move up in life.

What options are there for the people who are doing the right thing ? NOTHING !

Common man or an affluent man , lower level or higher level, 100 rupees bribe or 100 crore bribe...the story is the same. Everything has to go through the different levels of our corrupt system.

'People who pay those bribes want to cover that money from somewhere as a bribe or as a tax cheating or a crime or anything'

Its a chaing reaction.

It got to be completely fair or completely corrupt.

positivelook
July 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
Mannu ! Hot topic mate.

'Corruption' has become the part of our system now.Its the integral part.

It means our whole system is corrupt. NO one can blame anyone (exceptions are always there) and it is the system which is miserable.

positivelook
July 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
I feel that the problem is always from the top of the pyramid. Agar afsar theek hoga to uske neeche aale aape sudharte jange. To Neta er IAS/IPS are the main culprits. Inki to amdani itni ho hai ki they are not forced to do it. They do it for greed.

Bhai Hooda
Ek baat bata u have realted it with a pyramid than i think agar change hee karna hai tohwhy not pyramid kee jo niche kee kadi hai woh apne ko sudhar le toh bhee pyramid apne aap toot jyaga. I think this way as well if it comes to change the system.

anilsinghd
July 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Bhai Hooda
Ek baat bata u have realted it with a pyramid than i think agar change hee karna hai tohwhy not pyramid kee jo niche kee kadi hai woh apne ko sudhar le toh bhee pyramid apne aap toot jyaga. I think this way as well if it comes to change the system.

Sounds very sensible because it follows somehwat the laws of gravity. Cutting at the top would not naturally mean that the changes reflect at the bottom level , but cutting at the most bottom would automatically mean nothing for the first top till the most top.

But we must take into consideration the measure of the set where we want to cut into. At the base it is biggest one. It is too hard to change the thinking and wya of life of such a large population having different attitude and ways of licing a life.

cooljat
July 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Hey Gunny, I concur ur thoughts mate! :)

You described the foul System in a commendable manner! Awesome!!

Well, as Gagan stated, 'It got to be completely fair or completely corrupt.' ...
u can get an idea that the whole system is become corrupt and only way to improve is to change the current one completly, chances for improvment are next to nill, there's no other way to fix it!

Rock on
Jit

Mannu ! Hot topic mate.

'Corruption' has become the part of our system now.Its the integral part. Its the time to change some of these negative terms (corruption, bribe etc) to something positive like 'appriciation' 'toffee' 'chocolate' 'Mahnetana' ' majdori'

A REAL LIFE SCENARIO:

If a common man wants to get something done (something legal and necessary like passport, drivers licence, police report etc etc)

he has to go through different levels and pay bribe at every level he progress to(or the lump sum of bribe get distributed by the perosn who takes the bribe). If any of those levels is not corrupt (i.e doesnt take bribe and stuff) then his job get stuck.

Now the person who is not corrupt get pressurised as the next level up is not getting anything because of him and the job done by previous levels is stuck.

Now,
All those peple who are doing the right thing feel 'they are working hard still not getting any appriciation, there is no incentive, they have bad relationship with co-workers, common man doesnt like them as the job get stuck because of them, his family thinks he is a looser as he doesnt make money like people in the same position, bosses hate him....and so on'. And all he is doing is not making any difference anyways except that he is true to himself (which doesnt worth a penny in this world)

And that person knows people who decide his fate in the profession are corrupt themselves and there is a fat chance he wil ever move up in life.

What options are there for the people who are doing the right thing ? NOTHING !

Common man or an affluent man , lower level or higher level, 100 rupees bribe or 100 crore bribe...the story is the same. Everything has to go through the different levels of our corrupt system.

'People who pay those bribes want to cover that money from somewhere as a bribe or as a tax cheating or a crime or anything'

Its a chaing reaction.

choudharyneelam
July 24th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Dear Jatlanders

Abhimanyu Phougat

very rightly said by Prashant, that corruption lies within ourselves n it reflects in the whole society then.....n people themselves are eager to pay bribes and adopt unfair means to grab the opportunity, lene wala kyun mana karega......

when i cleared my B.Ed. entrance i was asked to pay an amount of 1.5 lacs to get the admission,baaki baad mein kitna dena padega uska kuch nahin bataya....i straightforwardedly denied n appeared once again to crack it with better results(n at dat time everybody in my relation who came to know abt my decision, called me stupid)....instead of giving money to those beggars i would like to spend it on my accessories or other things which i like the most

n u know in the first chance also i was getting the seat but some people who were very eager to pay heavy bucks made the payment to buy my seat n abt the system i was not well versed...n also the time was not spared due to the counselling schedules, otherwise i would have taken the matter into the court....anyway i've beautiful brains :D....that's why i gave another attempt and now feel very happy when i face those same people who asked me to pay the bribe even when i was eligible to get the seat on rank basis....but ya i got one year gap due to all this:(...still m happy :)

so i jst believe that untill n unless u don't allow the people to become beggars (this word i find very accurate for such people...hehe)....the system will get changed

positivelook
July 30th, 2008, 11:39 AM
that's why i gave another attempt and now feel very happy when i face those same people who asked me to pay the bribe even when i was eligible to get the seat on rank basis....but ya i got one year gap due to all this:(...still m happy :)

so i jst believe that untill n unless u don't allow the people to become beggars (this word i find very accurate for such people...hehe)....the system will get changed

U did the right thing but unfortunately there are very few people left like u in our society. Everyone is trying hard to get his work done by paying money.

ranjitjat
July 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Politician Corruption ky MAA- BAAP
corruption hamesa uppar se chalta hae.
PM ki Family Desh ko Lootoo
CM ki family State ko
commissioner- commission ko
DC - Dist ko
VC - UNiversity ko
teacher school ko
Thanedar- thane ko
Thasildar/SDO thasil ko khub jee bahr kar looto
Jab tak power nahi milti- sabhi imandar han
Andheri nagri- Chopad Raja
Yahan har Chij ki kimat- Price tag hae.
apni chalti mae nahi chalav vah budhu- molad kahlata hae

positivelook
July 31st, 2008, 09:53 AM
Politician Corruption ky MAA- BAAP
Yahan har Chij ki kimat- Price tag hae.
apni chalti mae nahi chalav vah budhu- molad kahlata hae

Dharmpal Uncle
Yeh Toh Apne bilkul sahee kaha hai! Apne department mein agar koi nahin khata toh usne log pagal hee kahate hain.

Abhimanyu Phougat

harvinderkadyan
July 31st, 2008, 09:59 AM
corruption toe sabhi jagah hai ...... otherwise handful of politicans (say around 10 k Max) cannt do anythng .......ek baar sabhi bharat vassi jagee the needh se toe angrejo ko bhaga diya tha .....per ab sabhi hi corruption main lage hue hai toe kisko bhagaye .......

positivelook
July 31st, 2008, 10:11 AM
corruption toe sabhi jagah hai ...... otherwise handful of politicans (say around 10 k Max) cannt do anythng .......ek baar sabhi bharat vassi jagee the needh se toe angrejo ko bhaga diya tha .....per ab sabhi hi corruption main lage hue hai toe kisko bhagaye .......
Apne aap bhag jayen! Hahha!

JyotiSandhu
August 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
[quote=harvinderkadyan;176633]corruption toe sabhi jagah hai ...... otherwise handful of politicans (say around 10 k Max) cannt do anythng .......ek baar sabhi bharat vassi jagee the needh se toe angrejo ko bhaga diya tha .....per ab sabhi hi corruption main lage hue hai toe kisko bhagaye .......[/quote
yes nowadayz,the whole system is corruptd 4rm top 2 bottom..........i dont know when its end vll cum ..........but 1 thing is sure if it ends then our country vll surely bcum developd country.

Regards
Jyoti Sandhu