PDA

View Full Version : Is JL a public, democratic platform or is it a personal fiefdom of our mods.

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I guess its hi time to have sum real introspection done into the role of mods nd their autocratic ways…I tried this earlier, but of no avail. (None of the mods had the courage to stand up and answer, instead the thread was closed). Lets take substantive review on the accountability and the role of our mods. Having said so, I rqst all like minded Jatlanders to substantiate their thoughts on this thread. At the same time I request mods not to luk at this thread contemptuously with disdain…an active participation wud b highly appreciated.

A person is banned frm JL to score their personal vendetta’s/grudges. w/o assigning any reasons or a chance for him to spk his mind. Moreover the mods didn’t even have the courtesy or courage to inform the member of its ban thru a PM…forget abt the warning or reasons thereof. Don’t u think tht its imperative on the part of mods to inform the reasons of the ban, if not the reason, then at least shud hv the courtesy to inform him/her personally…nd how abt sumthin’ called…public WARNING to the member b 4 inflicting this ban or taking sum other extreme step.

Pls. don’t take this as my choleric outburst following my ban frm JL. Our so called altruistic mods, in possession of good intelligence and values nevertheless simply cannot abuse their power by making certain decisions for fellow JATlanders/members. However, when they think they can, and there’s no recourse to those of us on the outside of the process (being banned)…trouble seems to be inevitable. This straightaway indicates the problem of power distribution. The moment someone has inordinate power nd no accountability, the stage is set for abuse. It has happened in the past nd will keep on happening time nd agn…unless few proper guidelines r issued nd implemented.

“True autocrats are not controlled by those they serve”

…btw to whom they r serving…but obviously their own fellow members…all brothers nd sisters…all JATS. guess they hv sufficient grey cells to realize this, if not they hv no right to moderate nd be a moderator…to me it seems they r quite obsessed with the ruling “its my way or no way”. On the contrary they shud understand tht a democratic approach requires conscious fostering and advocacy, and even defense at times, for its survival…if at all it exists on JL.

Its hi time tht a set of guidelines to be issued for the mods as well as for members…on the role they ought to play, thereby not abusing their power. I wud also like to know the selection criteria of a mod? nd wat is the time frame he is suppose to serve? 1 yr, 2 yrs or as long as hi wish…if the proximity to the owner of JL is the criteria, then it shud b discarded straightaway. A unanimous, public candidate is the best person to serve as a mod...i guess narwal ji was picked up like this (m not sure, correct me if I’m wrong).

To substantiate my views…here r sum comments/posts wch I picked up frm my brief existence on JL…no offense to anyone, but these quotes r picked up just to elaborate the growing dissent for our mods.

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 11:51 AM
I owe No explanation to anybody here. Mr Nitin Dahiya had asked me to be a Moderator and he must have had some confidence in my decision-making thus nominating me a Moderator. If any, I owe explanation to Only him. Nobody else.

I want to ask that Is there any option to know about the reason of behind banned . If mods banned any member should we know the reason behind that member.

Bhai is Jatland ke Editor jo bhi mene ye dekha hai ki wo ek member ko jawab dena ucchit nahi samjhte...........wo to wahi baat karte hai jo wo chhate hai..... bhai tane aacha lage te tu likhta re mahri(Editors) marji hogi jab chahe lock kar denge or explanation bhi nahi denge..........Tumahre saath jo kiya gaya wo accha nahi hua......istre to ye log ek din is froum ko khatam kar denge

I was once advised by my brother (His name is in Jatland Wiki/Administrators, I will not disclose here) about this forum and he told me the truth what I see now. In one thread I objected to the language.......but to my surprise none of the Moderators responded to my call.
If action is not taken timely against these persons then I think in future this forum will remain for humor/time pass and that too for people who have vested interest.

If they are not reachable to public,(or willing to be reachable) or not giving a reply when being quiestioned, what's the point to make them MOD's...
If they don't wish to solve/clarify the matter, why did they opt for Mod's job

mahrey modde "UNIQUE" sain kai tai ghaney samjh jya sain kai katti na samjhein....:Dso bear with them until they work out to be balanced

आजकल तो सब जगह इनकी ही सुनी जाती है, यहां आधे से ज्यादा Mods तो जाटणियां ही हैं, एक तो करेला और दूसरे नीम पर भी चढ़ा !

The Mods : What's their significance ?

Yeah !! Brown people are also into it !!
Roti aur fascism ki sabji ka maja hi kuch aur hai !

or maybe they got confused between these two.......... Shubh Labh ...... Sieg Heil :confused: :confused:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/HinduSwastika.svg/140px-HinduSwastika.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:HinduSwastika.svg)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg/150px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nazi_Swastika.svg)

!!! these r just few illustrations tht i was able to pick up !!!

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 11:55 AM
I see your point and the rationale but at the same time I find lot of sense in others' sayings, too. In today's world, there is a crying need to be transparent and democratic. This is being desired even in Defence services, where some of the fundamental rights are still not enforceable.

To be fair so as to accommodate both the viewpoints, it may be desirable to review the existing Code of Conduct, if any (alternatively draw one, if there is none and make it transparent after getting majority views). You may also like to consider whether there should be a time limit and/or the number of wrongdoings permitted before putting a blanket ban on an individual.

Incidently, is there any check on sarcasm? It is abundantly being practiced here; I may be excused if I am sounding to be extra sensitive.

I also went thru the thread just above it on the "Agreement", which, too, is locked. Thereafter, I went to the registration procedure & discovered that for the info of newcomers, it has the "Forum Rules", which reproduce the Agreement in part. Visualising that there may be others like me who may not go thru locked threads, and since the issue of banning has invited lot of views against /in favour of the mods, the following suggestions are made for your consideration.

1. Review the existing Agreement & Rules to make them more comprehensive and then combine them into one.

2. While reviewing, it may be desirable to include the procedure for banning a person and the types of bans which could be imposed namely, temp (with time limit & number of mistakes allowed) or permanent. In such cases, review should also be inbuilt.

3. You may then call it as "Terms of Agreement" or "Forum Rules", which should be made available to a newcomer to agree & abide by. For the old timers, there could be one-time notice.

4. Any other suggestions, which members may like to put forward.

Once we do it, the scope for bickering will, in my opinion, get minimised.

!!! ............. (abv posts by cmdr. pannu makes a lot of sense) ............. !!!

its hi time tht we shud take sum drastic nd concrete steps towards the betterment of JL. I have seen a lot of good members leaving this platform owing to the reasons cited above. At the same time, I believe the opinions expressed here shud be taken in right spirit nd constructively.

vivektaliyan
July 28th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Bhai..Nice to see you again on JL . I have already put that issue in other sence......but In jatland mod's are the god 's what they want they can do with out worrying about the outcome.

So If u want to exist here u have to mutter prayers for the mods.
If mods happy with u then you can freely do any thing with out any fear.:D:D:D

shweta123
July 28th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Great Time pass stuff again !! :D

I guess this time there will be a 'CONCLUSION' followed by a 'DECISION' and thats enough for making us laugh our hearts out ..... ;):p

Hope to see a 'HEALTHY' discussion after some 'WEALTHY' comments .....

I dont know why cant people understand that if they have so much problem then why dont they go away rather than singing those old bitterly sad songs each day .....

We have had enough I guess ...... !! This melodrama is getting so monotonous repeat telecast type of thing ..... its like "Krishi Darshan" being telecasted again & again .......... :tamatar Lord save the ones who need to be saved ........ ;)

deepshi
July 28th, 2008, 05:16 PM
6 is to 5 !
I reckon the votes favoured in support of moderators,,n MY vote turned out to be culprit
haha
Voted FOR them..
n thats wot I think..:)

rama
July 28th, 2008, 05:28 PM
My vote in favour of moderators.

deepshi
July 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
good on u...:):cool:

Nishantrathi82
July 28th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hey i have also voted in favour of Mods!!!!!!!:rock

deepshi
July 28th, 2008, 06:45 PM
keep rocking:cool:

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 07:00 PM

I guess this time there will be a 'CONCLUSION' followed by a 'DECISION' and thats enough for making us laugh our hearts out ..... ;):p

I dont know why cant people understand that if they have so much problem then why dont they go away rather than singing those old bitterly sad songs each day .....

We have had enough I guess ...... !! This melodrama is getting so monotonous repeat telecast type of thing ..... its like "Krishi Darshan" being telecasted again & again .......... :tamatar Lord save the ones who need to be saved ........ ;)

within same post = 2 x contradicting statements :D
oooops still folks r lamenting abt their addiction to krishi darshan...ahahaha :p:D keep watching...errr krishi darshan...nxt in line up is haryaanvi dance...after a break :D
however, i appreciate yr. optimism when u said... I guess this time there will be a 'CONCLUSION' followed by a 'DECISION'

ratheetheraist
July 28th, 2008, 07:04 PM
apney mods sara din toh time khapa de hain..arr fer ya chaan bhyaan faltu ki..!!

tewatia ji kuch pasand nai aya..koi khatak ra sai tey apna ek tewatia land bnna lyoo...yeh jatland ek achi koshish hai orr aagey badh rahi hai..times cm whn these thngs hapn..take it litely..n u have options to quit thn y don u do it..koi faansi na la rya..!!

arr mods kunsey raam sain...galti bhi ho jati hain..kyun innpey taann di bandook ..??

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 07:14 PM
many hv advocated tht:

mods r doin' their job...
they r not paid for this...
they r puttin' their time just for nuthin'

i also agree to above, hw ever pls. remember tht's not wat the thread is asking...if u dont hv any suggestions pls do not replicate yr replies...as stated abv. pls. refer the text nd the quoted replies...to hv a grasp on the subject...like :

are they using/misusing their power?
wats the selection criteria of a mod?
wats the time frame he is suppose to serve? 1 yr, 2 yrs or as long as hi wish...
is the proximity to the owner of JL a criteria for being a mod ?
are they reachable to members ?
who's accountable to their actions (if wrong) ?
procedure for banning a person ?
any warnings to be issued or no warnings ?
any code of conduct tht needs to b followed ?
any "terms of agreement" or "forum rules" tht shud b made available to the newcomer ?
any other suggestions for the betterment of JATland !!

ygulia
July 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Members were expected to comment on this Topic instead they are taking sides. I observed from the day one on this forum that members have formed small groups and they support each other irrespective of the contributions made by those persons. I can see here too they are supporting blindly with the hope that they will get some goodies. If people do not have guts to criticize something then they may appreciate it and write something to support it. Do not blindly say I support it. This is not an election, serious issues are involved and we need to draw some conclusion so that transparency could be brought in management of this Forum:

We need to develop a monitoring policy for this Forum which should be consistent with the modern management framework, the purpose of this policy is to define an effective regime to actively monitor the state of management practices and controls throughout the Jatland Forum.
The expected results of this approach are:
1) Better information sharing and improved understanding of the effectiveness of management practices and controls, both within members and across forum;
2) Timely assessments and preventative or remedial actions in areas where control deficiencies or failures have been identified; and
3) Improved assessments of the effectiveness of JL Forum policies, and earlier identification of the need for adjustments to existing JL Forum policies or for new policies.

brahmtewatia
July 28th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Members were expected to comment on this Topic instead they are taking sides. I observed from the day one on this forum that members have formed small groups and they support each other irrespective of the contributions made by those persons. I can see here too they are supporting blindly with the hope that they will get some goodies. If people do not have guts to criticize something then they may appreciate it and write something to support it. Do not blindly say I support it. This is not an election, serious issues are involved and we need to draw some conclusion so that transparency could be brought in management of this Forum:

We need to develop a monitoring policy for this Forum which should be consistent with the modern management framework, the purpose of this policy is to define an effective regime to actively monitor the state of management practices and controls throughout the Jatland Forum.
The expected results of this approach are:
1) Better information sharing and improved understanding of the effectiveness of management practices and controls, both within members and across forum;
2) Timely assessments and preventative or remedial actions in areas where control deficiencies or failures have been identified; and
3) Improved assessments of the effectiveness of JL Forum policies, and earlier identification of the need for adjustments to existing JL Forum policies or for new policies.
many tks yoginder ji for yr. understanding of the subject. JL is not a property of an individual or a group of individuals. its a PRIDE for every JAT nd JATlander. it wud be appreciated by all members to have your constructive contribution, rather then passing the blame game nd diverting the subject.

keshavdahiya
July 29th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Jatland is a forum for jats to interact

Tewatis ji many times I observed that you intentionally diverted the threads way off just to add some humor and your "presumed clever tactics"....many members have the same tendency here.....(me included at times)...AND then we start complaining to mods that look he/she intervened on the thread I started.....and then we need answers to why.....mods why.....why shud mods pushed to ans that......when we play culprits at times.

Now here are a few ques for you to ask yourself.....plz dont trouble yourself answering them here, and you mite get answers of your ques above by yourself

Being a mod is a volunteer task.....so there "cannot" be a timeframe....
There is no such thing called power.....mods are editing or simply moderating henceforth there is no ques as to they are being tyrant and usnig some kinda "POWER"
The owner doesnt need to answer why he appointed a mod/editor...if you dont like being here...plz quit
they are reachable when ever you want to......leave a voicemail or shoot them a mail...(this is not a job....they mite have other priorities in life, they are not obliged to be here 24*7)
Jatland is not a court of law.....that owner/editor/mod has to answer you/us
terms and conditions, the banning criteria, warnings are all listed here....plz make some effort to search..

last but not the least...how many mods/people have you met personally who u interact daily, and know them personally ??

Gulia saab.."freedom of speach" people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.
You claim that people have formed small groups...and support each other....dude its a democratic world.....why dont you form a grp of like minded people.....and kick off on some agenda, unless is unbiased and the so called grp you form is balanced and vote you or support you on that ??

And for the sake of devil, tell me one serious issue being discussed here on Jatland or was discussed, which mite have lead to serious consequences and changed the way this world looks now......and plz let the ownere deal with the Management.....I think he has been managing it for a long time now...

Again, JATLAND is not a public property, its a forum owned by a person, if you like being here, thats your choice.....if not plz quit and start managing your own blog....

Enough said...!!

spdeshwal
July 29th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Very sensible post Keshu!

Tevatia ji welcome back!

You will have to learn to draw a line where to stop!

I know , at times people try to challenge your self esteem.

To stay here longer, you need to learn how to ignore people who try to make you feel idiot!
But we must also be careful and not do the same thing to others! Some times we don't realise our response to a particular post touches somebody personally and negatively as well.

Once, i tried to do the same with Keshav for his comic reply to Sh.Dev Dahia's post. I pointed out a spelling mistake that keshav might have done innocently but thankfully SS Goyat made me realise that I had more spelling errors in my post in Hindi. So it is a learning process! Don't take anything personaly on the site!

I learned one very important lesson here on Jatland. There was a very active member, I think Ashok Dabas. His signature if I remember correctly, read like this "No one can hurt my self esteem without my permission"

Hope to see you here regularly !

cheers!

raj_rathee
July 29th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Pher wohe raagad....yet again and again....:boxing
Fellas, find something useful to do. You won't regret it. Inn baaton
mein tem munna phooko. :eek:

Step back, curb any egos, err apni bhalyee ki soccho.

Tewatia mere yaar, kucch zaroori kaam na ho tae 'lection lad lyo.
Bade platform pe aa jao...inn chotti-2 bataan mein kyun tem khovan laag
re so...

brahmtewatia
July 29th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Pher wohe raagad....yet again and again....:boxing
Fellas, find something useful to do. You won't regret it. Inn baaton
mein tem munna phooko. :eek:

Step back, curb any egos, err apni bhalyee ki soccho.

Tewatia mere yaar, kucch zaroori kaam na ho tae 'lection lad lyo.
Bade platform pe aa jao...inn chotti-2 bataan mein kyun tem khovan laag
re so...

bhai raj essa hai...wo kehvein hein na...ak... नया नया मुल्ला, अल्लाह अल्लाह बोलता है...तो भाई बोलन दे, जिब थक जाऊंगा तो आपे ही ना चुप बैठ जाऊंगा. :p:D

brahmtewatia
July 29th, 2008, 11:53 AM
dear keshav,

the tyranny of JL has driven many members out of this portal. although m not so old here...but thts a fact. as rightly said by u abv, i dont need to answer any of the points highlighted by you, neither i wud b touching yr. personal remarks scratchin' my irascibility...cos any person who has a basic grasp of a...b...c language wud be able to smell the autocratic approach nd the shogunate rule tht u r tryin' to advogate...just to illustrate precisely, i wud like to pinpoint yr. following sentences:

* The owner doesnt need to answer why he appointed a mod/editor...if you dont like being here...plz quit
* Jatland is not a court of law
*JATLAND is not a public property, its a forum owned by a person, if you like being here, thats your choice

let me hv these replies from the owner of JL or any of the mods...nd m out frm JL for ever...nd thts my reply to yr. post.

keshav dear if JL management follows yr viewpoint as expressed abv...i can bet bottom dollars tht vry soon this platform will become a cesspool of filth aka orkut or any other social public site. jat-world on orkut is hacked by a muslim hacker nd I guess Jatland will also follow the same suit if crippled thoughts start governing the show outta here...hope tht clarifies.

nobody ever asked the mods to take this daunting task wch does not pay them or explains any reason as to y they r wasting their time just for nuthin'. पर भाइयों आपने एक शब्द तो सुना ही होगा..." चौधर "...और ये भी सुना होगा, अक एक जाट को चौधर कितनी प्यारी होती है...i guess tht explains all this रागड़, in plain simple terms.

brahmtewatia
July 29th, 2008, 01:39 PM
deshwal ji, i owe a lot to yr. inspiring posts nd thoughts...m now a great fan of yr. personality nd i'm really pleased to see yr. interaction after a long time.

as rightly said by you..."we don't realize our response to a particular post tht touches somebody personally and negatively as well"...on this stmnt of yrs. i wud say tht it has happened with me more times then anyone else interacting with me...u r well aware of all the proceedings tht were initiated agnst me right frm the word "go" when i stepped into JL. i was subjected to all sort of tortures with stinging replies nd personal comments...u know the entire story. but i must appreciate sum personal advise(s) tht i recd. frm sum gud thinking members including u nd from one of the mods...i was satisfied to quite an extent...nd now this ban...my quest for reasoning is still haunting my conscience time nd agn…cos I n’vr had my answers.

watever views i've expressed on this thread is not a creation of my stupid imagination, in fact its my 1st hand experience. i want to stay here long...nd if i do, i dont wanna pay sucha heavy price so as to degrade my conscience by stooping so low, n'vr to rise agn...btw thts not me nd tht'll n'vr happen...m sorry to say, but m slave to my signatures.

i've no regrets abt the ban imposed on me, cos i know (arguably) where i was wrong...hw ever my regrets r tht there was no proper introspection dun into the reasons...agn i dont wanna express my personal grievances cos I know tht mods cannot go into each nd evry post so precisely... hw ever in this particular case there were sum personal vendetta's involved. My regrets hw ever are tht no body had the courtesy to even inform me of the ban. to the bst of my knowledge, the precedence of JL allows u to b informed if a post is deleted or if a thread is moved. well tht did'nt happened nd tht decorum was n'vr folwd in this case...so tell me deshwal ji, is it to much in the asking ??? Moreover, as u wud also appreciate tht it makes no sense to ban a person w/o assigning any reasons whatsoever, or by not giving a chance for him/her to speak their mnd...this is the रागड tht i am tryin' to bring to evry members attention...i mean the transparency !!!

the msg on my profile clearly stated tht my ban wud b lifted on 19th august, 05:00 hrs…the ban was revoked few days back…reasons unknown, nor did I recd. any reply frm any of the mods as to y my ban was revoked. in fact still awaiting...now u tell me "do i hv the right to ask tht or not" ???. satyeshwer (mod) says tht write to admn if u wanna ask sumthin'...i say giv me yr reply here. if i dont hv any problems then y the mods think otherwise?

further deshwal ji, pls reply honestly...d'u think tht all the points raised by me in abv posts are having no grounds? answer in "YES" or "NO"...if yr. answer is "YES" then pls. mark my words ---> THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD...i guess thts the best regard i can offer to your viewpoints. :)

prashantacmet
July 29th, 2008, 01:54 PM
areee bhaisahab...aap pe ban laga diya tha.......katai challa kar diya mods ne.............:(.......par koi na...chalta raha karee yu sab to...........merre gaill bhi kai barr issi ban li..:p;)....aap bas aapna humor kaayam rakho.................baaki dekh lenge:rock:rock

vivektaliyan
July 29th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Bhaiyon,
Galti sabse hote hai....after reading the all posts the out come is that this is a public forum for jats in which we can interect with each other, can share your views in any topic, make help to each other .

Ar bhaiyon......Kisi ko mukkamal jahan nahi milta ,
kahi zameen to kahi aasman nahi milta.

Every members can have some problem in JL WITH MODS OR other members . But my suggestion is to not involved to much and just work for the betterment of jats and JL.

Chaho to topic ko kitna bhi khich sakte ho . Par aakhri mein vahi baat hai ki khoda pahad aur nikla chuha....last mein har bar yehi sunne ko milta hai ki aapko agar itni pareshani hai to you can quit.:D:D

Now what's better quit or stay.......

I think stay and contribute.:D I don't have to much posts here frm the date of joining and there are so many members which are not involvings in any forums but they are gaining knowlidge by just reading out the threads .

I want to say more but I think its enough .:D:D

keshavdahiya
July 29th, 2008, 03:00 PM
dear keshav,

the tyranny of JL has driven many members out of this portal. although m not so old here...but thts a fact. as rightly said by u abv, i dont need to answer any of the points highlighted by you, neither i wud b touching yr. personal remarks scratchin' my irascibility...cos any person who has a basic grasp of a...b...c language wud be able to smell the autocratic approach nd the shogunate rule tht u r tryin' to advogate...just to illustrate precisely, i wud like to pinpoint yr. following sentences:

let me hv these replies from the owner of JL or any of the mods...nd m out frm JL for ever...nd thts my reply to yr. post.

keshav dear if JL management follows yr viewpoint as expressed abv...i can bet bottom dollars tht vry soon this platform will become a cesspool of filth aka orkut or any other social public site. jat-world on orkut is hacked by a muslim hacker nd I guess Jatland will also follow the same suit if crippled thoughts start governing the show outta here...hope tht clarifies.

nobody ever asked the mods to take this daunting task wch does not pay them or explains any reason as to y they r wasting their time just for nuthin'. पर भाइयों आपने एक शब्द तो सुना ही होगा..." चौधर "...और ये भी सुना होगा, अक एक जाट को चौधर कितनी प्यारी होती है...i guess tht explains all this रागड़, in plain simple terms.

Dear Tewatia ji,

I dont represent the mods/editor/owner.....that was my perception with time....even I was banned for reasons I dont know till date.....infact there are many clasified events which I dont want to disclose here.....nevertheless...I vomit/shite here on this platform whenever I find time :D becoz thats who I am.....

you are rite about the "chodharr"....and well yeah, this is another social networking site but only for hindu jats (your comparison with ORKUT).....where jats are typically pull down each other for no reason....clearly spending some more time here on jatland ahs once again fooled me in believing that I actually have a social network with my Fellow jat brothers....:p

the ground is all yours.....keep rolling ;)

ritu
July 29th, 2008, 04:15 PM
meri bhi vahhe jo dostt ne kahi.bhinn ki bhinn
apney mods sara din toh time khapa de hain..arr fer ya chaan bhyaan faltu ki..!!

tewatia ji kuch pasand nai aya..koi khatak ra sai tey apna ek tewatia land bnna lyoo...yeh jatland ek achi koshish hai orr aagey badh rahi hai..times cm whn these thngs hapn..take it litely..n u have options to quit thn y don u do it..koi faansi na la rya..!!

arr mods kunsey raam sain...galti bhi ho jati hain..kyun innpey taann di bandook ..??

sandeepkadian05
July 29th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Is there any ban on people for spreading religious fanaticism... One particular member is trying really hard to do it.. Of course its Mr. Dular. If Mr. Tewatia can be banned for his remarks ( which i personally didn't find wrong in any way) then such people trying their best to spread communal hatred and using Jatland as a tool for their political propaganda should never be allowed on this site. But that's juat my humble opinion....

ygulia
July 29th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Jatland is a forum for jats to interact

Tewatis ji many times I observed that you intentionally diverted the threads way off just to add some humor and your "presumed clever tactics"....many members have the same tendency here.....(me included at times)...AND then we start complaining to mods that look he/she intervened on the thread I started.....and then we need answers to why.....mods why.....why shud mods pushed to ans that......when we play culprits at times.

Now here are a few ques for you to ask yourself.....plz dont trouble yourself answering them here, and you mite get answers of your ques above by yourself

There is no such thing called power.....mods are editing or simply moderating henceforth there is no ques as to they are being tyrant and usnig some kinda "POWER"
The owner doesnt need to answer why he appointed a mod/editor...if you dont like being here...plz quit
they are reachable when ever you want to......leave a voicemail or shoot them a mail...(this is not a job....they mite have other priorities in life, they are not obliged to be here 24*7)
terms and conditions, the banning criteria, warnings are all listed here....plz make some effort to search..

last but not the least...how many mods/people have you met personally who u interact daily, and know them personally ??

Gulia saab.."freedom of speach" people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.
You claim that people have formed small groups...and support each other....dude its a democratic world.....why dont you form a grp of like minded people.....and kick off on some agenda, unless is unbiased and the so called grp you form is balanced and vote you or support you on that ??

And for the sake of devil, tell me one serious issue being discussed here on Jatland or was discussed, which mite have lead to serious consequences and changed the way this world looks now......and plz let the ownere deal with the Management.....I think he has been managing it for a long time now...

Again, JATLAND is not a public property, its a forum owned by a person, if you like being here, thats your choice.....if not plz quit and start managing your own blog....

Enough said...!!

I have tried my best to answer your outrage and irresponsible comments:

Even a volunteer job has responsibility and accountability. No body has forced a Moderator to take the responsibility, if they do not have time then please do not volunteer.

Yes, I agree that owner need not to answer it but owner is also responsible and accountable to members of this forum with whom efforts he/she sells the ideas/discussions of this forum to search engines such as GOOGLE to generate revenue to run this organization. In the nut shell members contribute towards generation of revenue for this forum. Nobody needs you advice whether one needs to continue or quit.

Jatland forum is not unique or above law. Every individual or any organization is well within jurisdiction of court of law.

Yes, these are mentioned but nothing is clear and transparent.

You have said that ‘people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.’
Yes, you can but mind it that you are not supposed to encroach upon rights of others.

keshavdahiya
July 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I have tried my best to answer your outrage and irresponsible comments:

Even a volunteer job has responsibility and accountability. No body has forced a Moderator to take the responsibility, if they do not have time then please do not volunteer.

Yes, I agree that owner need not to answer it but owner is also responsible and accountable to members of this forum with whom efforts he/she sells the ideas/discussions of this forum to search engines such as GOOGLE to generate revenue to run this organization. In the nut shell members contribute towards generation of revenue for this forum. Nobody needs you advice whether one needs to continue or quit.

Jatland forum is not unique or above law. Every individual or any organization is well within jurisdiction of court of law.

Yes, these are mentioned but nothing is clear and transparent.

You have said that ‘people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.’
Yes, you can but mind it that you are not supposed to encroach upon rights of others.

those set of ques were not for you dude....but tewatia saab....and I think he justified them quite a bit

And the only possible argument you defended which was for you was that "no one has rite to encroach on others rights"....now who and where the heck were your rights obtruded by any moderator/editor.....:D you must be kiddin on that one.....;)

I think you need no ques....becoz looking at your arguments....I m quite emphatic that there cannot be any positive/conclusive conversation with you.....bhai binna sir peir ki baat karre sei tu to.....though I wud still love to ans all of them.....but then again you wud beef up this page.....:D
as deswal uncle ji said....you still need to learn where to draw the line on this forum......now dont wrangle again that you dont need my advice...its just my perspective for your incongruous & unfounded views

.....so you are on your own now

ygulia
July 30th, 2008, 05:39 AM
those set of ques were not for you dude....but tewatia saab....and I think he justified them quite a bit

And the only possible argument you defended which was for you was that "no one has rite to encroach on others rights"....now who and where the heck were your rights obtruded by any moderator/editor.....:D you must be kiddin on that one.....;)

I think you need no ques....becoz looking at your arguments....I m quite emphatic that there cannot be any positive/conclusive conversation with you.....bhai binna sir peir ki baat karre sei tu to.....though I wud still love to ans all of them.....but then again you wud beef up this page.....:D
as deswal uncle ji said....you still need to learn where to draw the line on this forum......now dont wrangle again that you dont need my advice...its just my perspective for your incongruous & unfounded views

.....so you are on your own now

You have raised certain questions, I tried my best to answer those questions. Secondly these answers are not for you but in general for everyone. I do not understand why you take things personally.

keshavdahiya
July 30th, 2008, 06:43 AM
You have raised certain questions, I tried my best to answer those questions. Secondly these answers are not for you but in general for everyone. I do not understand why you take things personally.

generally when "we" quote someone.....the usual sense is that "we" are responding to the quoted text....and so its personal then
I diligently tried to rectify your (bold) message way up.....rather "you" bounced back on me by taking things personally and stating that I was advocating you with outrageous remarks...and I retorted clarifying that you jump on conclusions too fast, without even considering what you yourself was talking about....elections, groupism, "guts of critisims", jland management, policies.....and what not......ehhe:p, now thats what "you" were talkin about.........and now you rubbing me on something else....so dude, those ques were kinda self explanatory, to judge thyself....(and not to be answered) ;)........bichlee matnaa....

and secondly...I found my own ways how to deal with people here or anywhere...its high time for you to decide that...esp on Jland....take it easy.
I dont have any personal grudges on you....was just a casual way.

Now I hope you wont take it personally and settle down. :)

tpannu
July 30th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Brahm,

In my opinion, the fact, that the ban was lifted much before the earlier notified schedule (as per your own statement), has amply proved/indicated that somebody somewhere had erred and there should have been no further need to fight a battle. It only amounts to rubbing to hurt the other side.

It is but natural to feel upset but not letting the matter die down at this stage must be more troublesome because you must be thinking of it all the time; hence harmful to you. It is unfortunate that other friends here are also not really trying to help you cool down either.

JL mods seem to be wiser by practicing famous quote by Josh Billings "Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute".

It should be a lesson for others, too.

spdeshwal
July 30th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Brahm,

It is but natural to feel upset but not letting the matter die down at this stage must be more troublesome because you must be thinking of it all the time; hence harmful to you. It is unfortunate that other friends here are also not really trying to help you cool down either.

JL mods seem to be wiser by practicing famous quote by Josh Billings "Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute".

Answer to your questions is yes but ...for the reason stated by Pannu Sahib:

I would also advise you too to slow down a bit...
Read last 4 posts of the posts of the thread:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24591

At times it helps to be agreeable

Cheers!

brahmtewatia
July 30th, 2008, 11:44 AM
for brahm tewatia, in particular.

brahm,

in my opinion, the fact, that the ban was lifted much before the earlier notified schedule (as per your own statement), has amply proved/indicated that somebody somewhere had erred and there should have been no further need to fight a battle. It only amounts to rubbing to hurt the other side.

Jl mods seem to be wiser by practicing famous quote by josh billings "silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute".

answer to your questions is yes but ...for the reason stated by pannu sahib:

I would also advise you too to slow down a bit...
Read last 4 posts of the posts of the thread:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24591

at times it helps to be agreeable

cheers!

further deshwal ji, pls reply honestly...d'u think tht all the points raised by me in abv posts are having no grounds? Answer in "yes" or "no"...if yr. Answer is "yes" then pls. Mark my words ---> this will be my last post on this thread...i guess thts the best regard i can offer to your viewpoints. :)

i guess the msg of above script was aptly conveyed...its not necessary often times to put it in writing...wonder wat infraction it draws ???
There is a feature/warning on jl...the msg u've entered is too short. Pls. Lengthen yr. Msg to at least 10 characters...cud anyone explain me wats the meaning of this feature. I've seen members writing in abv. Mentioned script often times to complete 10 characters...does it draw any infraction???
:tamatar:p:d:tamatar

.......... :)

ygulia
July 31st, 2008, 07:21 AM
Brahm,

In my opinion, the fact, that the ban was lifted much before the earlier notified schedule (as per your own statement), has amply proved/indicated that somebody somewhere had erred and there should have been no further need to fight a battle. It only amounts to rubbing to hurt the other side.

Pannu sahib aap members ko hi kyun shant hone ki salah dete ho.............
Agar ye galat hua hai to moderator aapni galti ka abhash kar ke clarification kuyn nahi deten....agar wo apni galti maan lenge to koi ijjat to nahi ghat jai gi...........agar unki(Moderator) galti nahi hai to waqt se pahle kuyn decision revoke kar diya.............

ratheetheraist
July 31st, 2008, 11:39 AM
tum na maano bhai..faansi tudwaaogey k ibb inn ney...mods tei MODEY bnaa diye bicharey..kera kit bhaja diye bhagwey para k..haha:D:D:D

tewatia saab thoda haanss lyo..kmmey na farak padta..main bi hoya tha ekk bey ban nuee bina baat arr merey kai dost bhi..par koi chakkar nai...!!

chaloo ibb DHOONGEY par tey haath hata lyoo..;):D:D

ratheetheraist
July 31st, 2008, 11:41 AM
arr haan iss taagey pey voting karwa k galat kaam kar dia..aapney bera nai sansad ki tariya aadey bhi mods ney deals kar li...voting mai bhi pachey reh gey aap..arr ibb chaan bhyaan main bhi pichdtey dikhoo soo...:D:D:D

deepshi
July 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM
Bikki mate...
ab aap daat jaao...:D

n well, guys..let the votes pouring
Nice effort!!

anilsinghd
July 31st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Bikki mate...
ab aap daat jaao...:D

n well, guys..let the votes pouring
Nice effort!!

Deepshi mate , options kam hain vote list mein :D

tpannu
August 1st, 2008, 12:09 AM
Pannu sahib aap members ko hi kyun shant hone ki salah dete ho.............
Agar ye galat hua hai to moderator aapni galti ka abhash kar ke clarification kuyn nahi deten....agar wo apni galti maan lenge to koi ijjat to nahi ghat jai gi...........agar unki(Moderator) galti nahi hai to waqt se pahle kuyn decision revoke kar diya.............

Dear Yogi,

Having said what I have, I refuse to be drawn any further in the controversy.

Notwithstanding, please read my views again, which were without taking sides and follow my advice if you consider it sane.

ranjitjat
August 4th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Good lesson & life long experence
yahan andheri nagri
chopad raja hae.
chikne chupadi-
butter laganewalo ki chandi hae
sachh bole vale ki maar hae.
shoot the good messenger
your true wellwisher
yahan ki policy hae

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...=dudeeji+posts
Jatland is a good place to know true nature of human beings.
Moderators are doing good and dificult job.
People come here with high hope but disappoint after few months.
Mostly people think Jatland is like a family but it is not.
There is war of EGO and selfrespect going on all the time.
That why many sencere members left.
yah asa ladoo hae jo khaye vah bhi pachataye
aur nahi kahye vah bhi pachhtata raha hae
Duniya mae aya aur jatland ka member ya moderator
nahi bana to uska gyan adhura rah jata hae.
Hamne- Moderator rahte bhi Ban ho kar dekha
Member rahte bhi Ban ho kar kae var dekha
Logo ki galiya bhi khaye- kuch wellwishers

banaye aur jayda sy Dusmani mol li for nothing
Kuch books bhi galat loga ko bhet kari
Gurgaon mae Pahle Jat meeting bhi karke dekhi
2003 december ki bat hae
ise sy nahi to Jat Samaj ka kuch bhala huwa
aur nahi mera koe bhala howa
Time waste aur ak bitter lesson for all
So jisky pas time hae- gali khane ky liye
vah moderator van kar jarur dekho
Insano ki true nature ka pata lag jayega
lekin ise time ka better use bhi ho sakta hae.
1 fauji ny kaha War mae bina gayal huye
aagye thy- Jatland per nahi bach sakta hae
Dusre Fauji ny kaha - Jat land per 1year sy
Jayda tikna 1 Kala - Art of warfare hae.

Love-respect Share -care jo jat samaj ka
Adhar bindu joint family ka purna niyam hae
uski daily dhjiya udai jati hae
Ban- hona aur- Karna
kae dusare namo sy entry karna
Yahan ka janam sidh adhikar hae
So Dear members
khub use karo personal freedom ko
Jo jatland per aaya ban nahi huwaq
ya moderator nahi bana useny duniya mae
bekar jindgi khoye-koi lesson learn hi nahi kiya

I have learn ny lesson at great price
those wish to learn from my experence
are most welcome.
I am thankful to all of you-
ban karne walo ka bhi
aur supporter karne walo ka bhi
jisne meri antar atma ki aankhe khole di
aur bahut bada ahsan kar diya hae.
Now I know better where I stand
and where my dear Jat kaum stand.
No illfeeling toward any member aur moderator.
wish you all very
merry X-Mas and happy new year 2008

ranjitjat
August 4th, 2008, 09:57 PM
lleg pulling- personal attack is the order of the day.
jab koe personal attack karta hae
uss time senior members panchayat-moderator koe action nahi lete.
jab self defence koe likhta hae. usko ban kar dete han.
kuch deen mae gali denewala hi panchayati ban jata hae.
pahle aatack karta- phir moderator sy ristedari nikalta
phir apna statement edit/delete kar deta hae. moderators ko
sikayat karta hae.
yahi pahle panga leta
jab panga bhari pad jata hae
tao lukta phirta hae.
moderators sy complaint karta hae.
intimidation is the name of game.
desi bhasa mae
pahle sararat karta hae.
koe jubab deta hae tao rota hae
sikayat karta hae
groups banata hae
badle ki bhawana
sy kam karta hae.
personal score settle karta hae
jab expose hota hae tao
kuch days/months/yera ky vad dusre nan sy entry marta hae.
kae tao ase karke moderator bhi van jate han

prashantacmet
August 5th, 2008, 11:39 AM
lleg pulling- personal attack is the order of the day.
jab koe personal attack karta hae
uss time senior members panchayat-moderator koe action nahi lete.
jab self defence koe likhta hae. usko ban kar dete han.
kuch deen mae gali denewala hi panchayati ban jata hae.
pahle aatack karta- phir moderator sy ristedari nikalta
phir apna statement edit/delete kar deta hae. moderators ko
sikayat karta hae.
yahi pahle panga leta
jab panga bhari pad jata hae
tao lukta phirta hae.
moderators sy complaint karta hae.
intimidation is the name of game.
desi bhasa mae
pahle sararat karta hae.
koe jubab deta hae tao rota hae
sikayat karta hae
groups banata hae
badle ki bhawana
sy kam karta hae.
personal score settle karta hae
jab expose hota hae tao
kuch days/months/yera ky vad dusre nan sy entry marta hae.
kae tao ase karke moderator bhi van jate han

dudee ji namaskaar...isharo ko agar samjho raaj ko raaj rahne do.....:D:D

anilsinghd
August 5th, 2008, 08:14 PM
One thing which i am pretty sure is that Jatland is not a progressive , dyanamic , moving site in terms of the culture and things that happen.

Disappointing to say the least.
:)

ranjitjat
August 5th, 2008, 11:03 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14971

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9746

old members know the game and left
new members can judge how fair the system WORK
one moderator say dudi ji not banned
another say mistake
third say under moderated list.
my tribute to a great soul not allowed.
I told my son and other members to write on my behelf.
that was accepted after high drama.
other time I paid tribute to Lilaram Sangwan.
another person started another thread

- Did He really great-or ? Badman-
kichad uchhalana on the day of his death.
I asked moderators to stop him- but they allow and enjoy the game.

I wrote- DadrI phogat ki Jhhadu Singh Sardar.
He started- another thread- Dadri mae kab raja huwa. ?

I write about Sangu Dada- Raja Sangran Singh
he done the same. The reason he was doing personal score with me.

He was in UK 1997-98- before jatland started-
asking me help- Mera Havan ka Dhanda chalva dae.
I am coming to london to stay with you- I said sorry We are going To USA.
Vah kahta HAE House to vahi rahega- Let us stay. I said not possible.

Ak dusare Admi ny bhi personal panga liya tha with some moderator help.

Gali usne diye- intimidetion kiya.
No moderator stop him- but supported
When I stop Him- they banned me as moderator and member.
thewy deleted mt posts. close my threads.
recently he or his relative ask to open that thread.
thank God
he was already exposed- so no one wrote a single reply.
moderators should close that hate thread
and delete his abuse on me and other members.
that is over 2 months with out reply.

kae me3mbers ny kaha-Dudi Sahib
mae community aur Gotrakhap ki taraf sy MAFI MAGTA HUN.
YAH AAP KO GALI NAHI HAE- JATKAUM KO GALI HAE
. THAT HOX MEMBER NOT ANY MORE MAY BE IN ANOTHER NAME.
COMMUNITY SITE CHALANE KY LIYE LIFE LONG EXP KI JARURAT HOTI HAE.
22-23 YRS KY BALAK ko $ 60000 DOLLAR LAPTOP MILE JAYE
TAO HAWA MAE UDNE LAGTA HAE.
GALI DO- BAN KARO- DUDI KAUM KO SAMRAPIT HAE.
KAUM KY INVITATION PER APNA EXP
LIFE KA SHARE KARNE YAHAN PER HUN.
LEKIN YAHAN COMMUNITY JASE BAT NAHI HAE.
YADI MEMBERS APNI ATMA KI AWAJ SUNE-
POSITIVE ACT KARE TAO IMPROVEMENT HO SAKTA HAE

I CAN WRITE FULL BOOK ON MY EXP OF LIFE AND JATLAND
INSIDE OUT- KAUM KI BHALAI KY LIYE
KISI PER KICHHAD UCHHALNE KY LIYE NAHI.

JO YAH KAHTE HAN -WE ALREADY KNOW MORE THAN YOU
GOOD LUCK TO THEM AND GOOD BYE

ram6april
August 6th, 2008, 04:30 AM
YAH AAP KO GALI NAHI HAE- JATKAUM KO GALI HAE
. THAT HOX MEMBER NOT ANY MORE MAY BE IN ANOTHER NAME.
COMMUNITY SITE CHALANE KY LIYE LIFE LONG EXP KI JARURAT HOTI HAE.
22-23 YRS KY BALAK ko $ 60000 DOLLAR LAPTOP MILE JAYE
TAO HAWA MAE UDNE LAGTA HAE.
GALI DO- BAN KARO- DUDI KAUM KO SAMRAPIT HAE.
KAUM KY INVITATION PER APNA EXP
LIFE KA SHARE KARNE YAHAN PER HUN.
LEKIN YAHAN COMMUNITY JASE BAT NAHI HAE.
YADI MEMBERS APNI ATMA KI AWAJ SUNE-
POSITIVE ACT KARE TAO IMPROVEMENT HO SAKTA HAE

I CAN WRITE FULL BOOK ON MY EXP OF LIFE AND JATLAND
INSIDE OUT- KAUM KI BHALAI KY LIYE
KISI PER KICHHAD UCHHALNE KY LIYE NAHI.

JO YAH KAHTE HAN -WE ALREADY KNOW MORE THAN YOU
GOOD LUCK TO THEM AND GOOD BYE[/quote]

DUDI SAHB RAM RAM............

WANT TO ASK SIMPLE QUESTION? IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS WORLD WHO CAN BE OR WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE? I THINK ITS NOT POSSIBLE.... AS A HUMAN BEING I THINK ITS NOT NEAR TO POSSIBLE... WHO WAS GOD.... I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS VERY VERY EXTRAORDINARY... THAN HUMAN BEINGS.. OR NORMAL PEOPLE...WAS GOD.....

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS... BUT IF THAT SAME PERSON DO ONE OR TWO MISTAKES... EVERYONE STAND AGAINST HIM WITH LATH .. I M VERY YOUNG TO U N JUST STARTS MY LIFE IN THIS WORLD SEEN SO MANY SHADES OF LIFE... SEEN THE HARD N GOOD TIME IN SMALL PERIOD.. HAVE TO SEE LOT MORE......... DONE GOOD DEEDS... BUT ITS ALWAYS A CHANCE WE GET HURT FOR THOSE GOOD DEEDS.......ITS EASY TO SAY.... NEKI KAR AUR KUYE ME DAAL.... HARD TO DO....... WHATEVER WE DO WE ALWAYS EXPECT SOME RESULT FROM THAT... IT COULD BE BAD OR GOOD........... SOME TIME IT GOES BAD MORE THAN GOOD... N THAN WE COME OUT TO SAY SOMETHING TO FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS....... LIFE IS FULL OF COMPLAINS... SOMETIME WE SEE ITS GOOD BUT NOT POSSIBLE ITS GONNA BE GOOD ALWAYS...........I M NOT BEEN LONG ON JATLAND.. BUT NOT VERY SHORT AS WELL... MANY PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO SAY KOI BAAT NA... THOSE MANY COMES WITH THEIR OWN POINT OF VEIW.. AND I DONT THINKS ITS NECESSARY THAT EVERYONE IS SAME ALIKE.. IF U N ME RESPECT SOMETHING NOT REALLY NECESSARY EVERYONE DO.. N VICE VERSA... I DONT READ ALL DETAILS OF ALL THE THREAD.. I ONLY DID FEW .. N WRITES ON BEHALF OF THEM... I MAY BE WRONG ON SOME POINT........ BUT.... HERE I SAY AGAIN... NO ONE IS WRONG ON HIS OR HER POINT OF VIEW....

I M SORRY IF I HURTS ANYONES FEELINGS....

UNCLE JI I JUST SAID COZ I FEEL TO SAY SOMETHING ON THIS.......AGAIN MY APPOLOGIES IF I SAID ANYTHING WRONG.........

ygulia
August 6th, 2008, 06:30 AM
I would like to say here that coming generations are smarter than their earlier generations. We are are smarter than are father or forefathers. Our kids will be smarter than us and our grand kids will be smarter than our kids. It is nothing new and we all know it. Experience matters but it is not true always. Someone with a little experience can be smarter than a person with tons of experience. This forum is not moving with a pace in right direction, all of us need to work hard to produce results for the betterment of Jat community and we can feel that we did not waiste our time on this platform.

Samarkadian
August 6th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I would like to say here that coming generations are smarter than their earlier generations. We are are smarter than are father or forefathers. Our kids will be smarter than us and our grand kids will be smarter than our kids. It is nothing new and we all know it. Experience matters but it is not true always. Someone with a little experience can be smarter than a person with tons of experience. This forum is not moving with a pace in right direction, all of us need to work hard to produce results for the betterment of Jat community and we can feel that we did not waiste our time on this platform.

Yoginder,

There is no other forum which has such a wide collection and data base of jats on a single plateform which Jl does.There are many other Jat forums now which have turned in to single poster sites only. Mentioning of 'quality controller' has been discussed here in same section. Though forum states that it has been started for interaction for jats only.Now the definition of interaction could be discussed and then only your idea of pursuing better goals for community can be practised in my opinion.
For this ex Mods,current mods, owners and other respected members can share , start and produce a refined and a better oriented forum out of it.

Thanks.

ranjitjat
August 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Dear Ramlal
RAM RAM
PLEASE READ COL DEV DAHIYA THREAD YOUR KAKU.
WE ALL MAKE MISTAKE DAILY AND LEARNING FROM MISTAKE. THIS IS LIFE LONG PROCESS. IAM ALSO LEARNING. BUT A SLOW LEARNER.
YOUNG GENERATION IS VERY SMART AND WISH THEM GOOD LUCK. BUT TELL ME.
WILL YOU TRUST A PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU WRONG ID ON PHONE
TALKING FROM IRELAND AND TELLING CHANDI GARH ?
WILL YOU HAND OVER THE KEY OF YOUR HOUSE TO A TOTAL STRANGER ?
PERSONAL PROBLEM KO PUBLIC SITE PER PANGA LENA. HOW SMART ?
COMMONWEALTH GOLD MEDAL HOLDER KO- GALI DENA ON THE DAY OF HIS DEATH. YAH KAHNA BEHROD KA DANGAL MERE DADA NY SARU KIYA- BERI KY MELE MAE CHHOTI BOLI- VAH KAYA HINDKESRI HO GAYA ?
MORE TO READ FROM OTHER THREADS IF YOU HAVE TIME.
THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME YOU VOTE FOR MODERATORS.
WE ARE NOT FIGHTING WAR- SARI BAT SITE KO BETTER BANANA HAE

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24518&page=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
वाह योग-गुरू जीत ! 'गुरु ज्ञान' तो ठीक है - यह धागा पढ़ने पर अभी तक तो मेरे पल्ले कुछ नहीं पड़ा - कौन किसके साथ 'misbehave' कर रहा है ? कोई कुछ खोल कर बताये तो बात कुछ समझ में आये । अगर तुम्हें कुछ प्रकाश पड़ा हो तो लिखो यहां पर ।
This thread started in response to some personal attack on a very senior and respected member Shri Dhrampal Dudi ji.

His response showing his pain and hurt was posted both in current affair and Jat history sections ,Perhaps you missed both.

Those who do a lot of hard work must not be exposed to useless remarks by any one.

Thread now seems to have lost its direction and can be closed by moderator..
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24118&page=5

personal problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
Its quite ironical for me to think this way but here it is which is evident and factual ,' Learned Jat Historians are incapable of envisioning the future of the race except blindly following reservation in Haryana[Nearby states as well] as a redeem for unity and well being.'

Irnoy is that they are very good about past still unlearned abt future.But I'm dangerouly optimistic.

Dnt fire at me without apt logic, rational and action plan.Period.
dear all
Samar use to chat with from Ireland at night. when he came from india-lonely soul.
He used to say you are my rolemodel. I have read all your books.
when I realise person is not honest- not in India this time-.
I ignored him few time.
sence than he made it personal. start panga with me on jathistory and jat education group at yahoo and other sites. I ignored him on jatland. put he is taking panga and making personal for reason known only to him. I can not think a person can go so low.
bhai yah thread reservation ka- Naresh kadian ny saru kiya hae.
koe problem hae to uss ka seer phod.
Dudee sy panga kis bat ka.
Hamne jo likhna tha likh diya.
kisi ky pass- naya vision-mission ho vah maan ki nikal lo.
personal attack kis bat ka.

DUDI SAHB RAM RAM............

WANT TO ASK SIMPLE QUESTION? IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS WORLD WHO CAN BE OR WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE? I THINK ITS NOT POSSIBLE.... AS A HUMAN BEING I THINK ITS NOT NEAR TO POSSIBLE... WHO WAS GOD.... I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS VERY VERY EXTRAORDINARY... THAN HUMAN BEINGS.. OR NORMAL PEOPLE...WAS GOD.....

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS... BUT IF THAT SAME PERSON DO ONE OR TWO MISTAKES... EVERYONE STAND AGAINST HIM WITH LATH .. I M VERY YOUNG TO U N JUST STARTS MY LIFE IN THIS WORLD SEEN SO MANY SHADES OF LIFE... SEEN THE HARD N GOOD TIME IN SMALL PERIOD.. HAVE TO SEE LOT MORE......... DONE GOOD DEEDS... BUT ITS ALWAYS A CHANCE WE GET HURT FOR THOSE GOOD DEEDS.......ITS EASY TO SAY.... NEKI KAR AUR KUYE ME DAAL.... HARD TO DO....... WHATEVER WE DO WE ALWAYS EXPECT SOME RESULT FROM THAT... IT COULD BE BAD OR GOOD........... SOME TIME IT GOES BAD MORE THAN GOOD... N THAN WE COME OUT TO SAY SOMETHING TO FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS....... LIFE IS FULL OF COMPLAINS... SOMETIME WE SEE ITS GOOD BUT NOT POSSIBLE ITS GONNA BE GOOD ALWAYS...........I M NOT BEEN LONG ON JATLAND.. BUT NOT VERY SHORT AS WELL... MANY PEOPLE DONT LIKE TO SAY KOI BAAT NA... THOSE MANY COMES WITH THEIR OWN POINT OF VEIW.. AND I DONT THINKS ITS NECESSARY THAT EVERYONE IS SAME ALIKE.. IF U N ME RESPECT SOMETHING NOT REALLY NECESSARY EVERYONE DO.. N VICE VERSA... I DONT READ ALL DETAILS OF ALL THE THREAD.. I ONLY DID FEW .. N WRITES ON BEHALF OF THEM... I MAY BE WRONG ON SOME POINT........ BUT.... HERE I SAY AGAIN... NO ONE IS WRONG ON HIS OR HER POINT OF VIEW....

I M SORRY IF I HURTS ANYONES FEELINGS....

UNCLE JI I JUST SAID COZ I FEEL TO SAY SOMETHING ON THIS.......AGAIN MY APPOLOGIES IF I SAID ANYTHING WRONG.........
Yesterday 06:33 PM

ranjitjat
August 6th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Dear all
i have respect and regards for lady moderators- sita ram jakhar and new moderator mr ahlawat. Good luck to them.
Also those who left with grace

keshavdahiya
August 6th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Even I have respect for all ladies.....but whats the point....??

Dudi saheb, If you feel that certain mods have not cleared the controversy esp. pertaining to your posts, then why ask for clarification......after all its all EGO which dominates..."mujhe usne aise kyun nahi karne diya"..aap to itne senior aur experienced ho, phir bhi kiss chakker mein ho.....jaane do....

If you are doing gud for JAT community then IS Jatland a place for the proganda..??
and if yes then this is the first when I heard that a Community is graced by a website.....

Yogender Gulia said it rite........experience matters but, its not alwayz true....your comment about a 22-23 old chap starting a website with $ 60 K laptop is not justified......you seem to be way older then any of us.....then why dont you sell your ideology on your own website....as you claim this website has not been complying with your standards and yet again mudslinging on fellow members....WHY ?? whats the diff between them and you...?

With all due respect......I wrote, what I thot of this post...just a continuation of ongoing "fruitful discussion"

sandeepkadian05
August 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Even I have respect for all ladies.....but whats the point....??

Dudi saheb, If you feel that certain mods have not cleared the controversy esp. pertaining to your posts, then why ask for clarification......after all its all EGO which dominates..."mujhe usne aise kyun nahi karne diya"..aap to itne senior aur experienced ho, phir bhi kiss chakker mein ho.....jaane do....

If you are doing gud for JAT community then IS Jatland a place for the proganda..??
and if yes then this is the first when I heard that a Community is graced by a website.....

Yogender Gulia said it rite........experience matters but, its not alwayz true....your comment about a 22-23 old chap starting a website with $ 60 K laptop is not justified......you seem to be way older then any of us.....then why dont you sell your ideology on your own website....as you claim this website has not been complying with your standards and yet again mudslinging on fellow members....WHY ?? whats the diff between them and you...?

With all due respect......I wrote, what I thot of this post...just a continuation of ongoing "fruitful discussion"

Very well said.. fully agree..

ranjitjat
August 6th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Dear kesav
there is difference between ego and self respect.
You ask me reason once before. I told you and every one
why i am here.
See dev dahiya thread and his request to behave.
Sumar started personal attack this time.
I do not make personal attack on any one.
I do not take it.
New generation is smarter- got iti knowledge
good luck to them
but exp count aswell. I am also learning.
We are discussing how we can improve.
Learn from past mistake. We are here to share and care.
If i am not welcome or not making positive contribution.
I will not be here

prashantacmet
August 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Respected dudee ji namaskaar......please don't take criticism as humiliation.......Emotional outburst from a senior member gives a sense of loose temperament....and definitely it's not a good sign for the youngers....several negative remarks(if u take them negatively) must not stop ur immense spirit of community welfare and your ultimate goal..We all need ur guidance...

brahmtewatia
August 8th, 2008, 11:49 AM
(thank you prashant for your above post) :)
जीते हैं वही लोग इस आशोबे जहां में
जो दूर से साहिल का नज़ारा नहीं करते....Zafar
रंगिनीये हयात बढाने के वास्ते,
पड़ती है हादसों की ज़रूरत कभी कभी....ghalib
इशरते कतरा है दरया में फना हो जाना,
दर्द का हद से गुजरना है दवा हो जाना....ghalib
ऐ आसमां तेरे खुदा का नहीं है खौफ़
डरते हैं...ऐ ज़मीन तेरे आदमी से हमें....manzoor haashmi
dudee ji, namaskaar ! i may not be knowing much about you, but some how i feel, that i know a lot about you. i sincerely appreciate and applaud your efforts and love for the community... "carry on dudee ji" you owe a lot to JAT's and to the generation NEXT...history will tell it some day. ;)
v
v
v
हम अपने नक्शे कदम छोड़ आये थे वरना
चराग कौन जलाता किसी के रास्ते में....Zafar

:):):)

p.s. = apologies to deshwal ji for breaking my promise by posting agn...i guess thts wat promises r meant for :p

narenderkharb
August 8th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Respected Sir ,

Please don't hurt yourself .Those who know you ,know your commitment ,dedication and sacrifice for our community .

All good people with out any exception got such comments from their own people .

Please carry on your good work for our community .

Regards

Narender Singh Kharb

ssgoyat
August 24th, 2008, 10:00 PM
So any conclusions....by MOD's..so far
:confused::confused::confused:

anilsinghd
August 25th, 2008, 04:02 PM
There should have been an option for "too democratic" , i would have voted for that , and i am being true to myself.

Seems like moderatros have done a lot of stress testing on themselves. :)

anyone , anywhere can say anything , they just have some phrases like " Freedom of Speech" to justify that.

sanjeev_balyan
August 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
has any MOD tried to see and answer the points raised by members, specially some active members xxx xxx xxx xxxx etc. and these members can also be apointed as MODs , what is wrong in this. (App sabhee ne panch permeshwer by Munsee premchand kahani padhee hi hogi

brahmtewatia
October 6th, 2008, 02:26 PM
i welcum samar kadian as our new moderator !!! :) to the existing coterie of... (!+@+$+^+&+v+;=???) :D:D:D

:) i sincerely hope tht his presence wud bring more/better sanity at JL... nd wud make this portal more transparent nd less autocratic. :)

Nishantrathi82
November 5th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Hi i want to ask a question to our Mods
There is a one thread name What Jat boys say about Jat gals? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=186440#post186440)
and in that particular thread there was a post http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=186440&postcount=29
and that post has been clearly written to point out me but as now all the related reply written by me to the above post has been deleted by giving the reason: Not realated with subject Anyways by our mod. But the mod has to not consider the above post irrelevant, if the above post is not irrelevant i m 100% supposed to reply against that post.
I hope that Mods will take some necessary action.

Regards'
Nishant Rathi

sachinb
November 5th, 2008, 09:44 AM
i second Nishant,,,,His posts are very mature

one of my reply to Neelam Ji has been also deleted,,,,,there was nothing wrong written that,,,,,i had written "Neelam Ji aapka bahari samarthan hamein milta rahe to bhi achha hai",,,,,,it was in good humor,,,,,,If Neelam Ji had some reservation to that reply i dont mind getting that deleted,,,,,this i will ask her separately

Hi i want to ask a question to our Mods
There is a one thread name What Jat boys say about Jat gals? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=186440#post186440)
and in that particular thread there was a post http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=186440&postcount=29
and that post has been clearly written to point out me but as now all the related reply written by me to the above post has been deleted by giving the reason: Not realated with subject Anyways by our mod. But the mod has to not consider the above post irrelevant, if the above post is not irrelevant i m 100% supposed to reply against that post.
I hope that Mods will take some necessary action.

Regards'
Nishant Rathi

sunitahooda
February 25th, 2009, 10:18 PM
I can't believe this is same Shweta and other members who NOW have problems with moderators:)

anilsangwan
February 26th, 2009, 09:13 AM
I can't believe this is same Shweta and other members who NOW have problems with moderators:)

Ha ha ha ha ha.....bebbey...sahi ttohhh k lyaaayi sei...... menne waa line aachi laagi......bllya.... Bera na logg kyu roye jaan sein... itni e problem sei...toh dooor raho Jatland tein....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Waa nyu kahya karein na......Biraanne ghar mein aag laag ri ho...toh koi bhi Bhajann sunna de bebbey.......... :D :D :D

sachinb
February 26th, 2009, 09:25 AM
toh lyaao isse isse aur 2-4 threads,,,,,,,samay ki jarurat se yaaa.....

ghana te ke kahun bas itnaa kahungaa ke log dusryaa ne to ek dum nasihat de de se,,,,ar jab aapni baari aavve to rone-dhone,,,,,,,,, we should take these small hassels with right spirite:rock

anilsangwan
February 26th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Dear Sachin bhai,

Hum aap ki isi ada ke toh "KAAYAL" hain.... aap bina kisi ko bhala-bura kahe huye hi apni baat ko spasht roop se sabb k saamney rakhtey ho.... aur kisi ka dil bhi nahi dukhaatey... Yeh bahut achi Kala hai !!!

Har ek Jat ko yeh "Lathhh-maar" vaartalaap ko chhod kar yahi "shaillee" apnaa-ni chahiye.... !!! We are proud of you!

Regards,
Anil

ghana te ke kahun bas itnaa kahungaa ke log dusryaa ne to ek dum nasihat de de se,,,,ar jab aapni baari aavve to rone-dhone,,,,,,,,, we should take these small hassels with right spirite:rock

sunitahooda
February 26th, 2009, 11:48 AM
First clarify is this SPIRIT or SPRITE....the Cold drink limca jissi:D

sachinb
February 26th, 2009, 12:52 PM
yu dusre aala se,,,kyunki jit garmi ar ret ghana udata ho ne hude jarurat padya kar kaalja seela karan khatir

First clarify is this SPIRIT or SPRITE....the Cold drink limca jissi:D

sachinb
February 26th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Respected Anil Sir,

actually jab main chhotta saa thaa aur dusri kaum ke logo ko kahte hue suntaa ki Jat to bade lath maar hote hain,,,,,to mere ko bada bura lagta thaaa,,,,,,main apna LOGIC deta ki bhai lath-maar to hote hain lekin uske saath haajir jawabi aur chatkaare le ke apni baat kahne mein bhi utne hi maahir hote hain,,,,,us din ke pashchaat maine isse apni shaleen shaillee ko apna liyaaa,,,,,aur bhai aap sab yahaan par gawaah ho is baat ke,,,,,kisi ko gaali-galoch nahi,,,,,,ulta seedha nahi bolnaaa ar bhai kaam issaa baandh dena bilkul aadar-sammaan ke saath:D

aur kayi baar log-baagh naraaj bhi ho jaatein hain iske liye main unse haath jod kar maafi maangta hun kyonki main itnaa padha-likhaa nahi hun aur mere paas koyi intellect nahi hai,,,,,,main to bas khaali "Logic" ke sahaare hi kaam chalaata hun,,,,,,kayi baar Logic se upar bhi uthana padta hai:rock kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dear Sachin bhai,

Hum aap ki isi ada ke toh "KAAYAL" hain.... aap bina kisi ko bhala-bura kahe huye hi apni baat ko spasht roop se sabb k saamney rakhtey ho.... aur kisi ka dil bhi nahi dukhaatey... Yeh bahut achi Kala hai !!!

Har ek Jat ko yeh "Lathhh-maar" vaartalaap ko chhod kar yahi "shaillee" apnaa-ni chahiye.... !!! We are proud of you!

Regards,
Anil

sunitahooda
February 26th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Hmmm....theek kaho so aap Ballu Ji Respected. Par aap jis bare mein ye thrad hai uss pa kuch prakash daal dyo:)
Respected Anil Sir,

actually jab main chhotta saa thaa aur dusri kaum ke logo ko kahte hue suntaa ki Jat to bade lath maar hote hain,,,,,to mere ko bada bura lagta thaaa,,,,,,main apna LOGIC deta ki bhai lath-maar to hote hain lekin uske saath haajir jawabi aur chatkaare le ke apni baat kahne mein bhi utne hi maahir hote hain,,,,,us din ke pashchaat maine isse apni shaleen shaillee ko apna liyaaa,,,,,aur bhai aap sab yahaan par gawaah ho is baat ke,,,,,kisi ko gaali-galoch nahi,,,,,,ulta seedha nahi bolnaaa ar bhai kaam issaa baandh dena bilkul aadar-sammaan ke saath:D

aur kayi baar log-baagh naraaj bhi ho jaatein hain iske liye main unse haath jod kar maafi maangta hun kyonki main itnaa padha-likhaa nahi hun aur mere paas koyi intellect nahi hai,,,,,,main to bas khaali "Logic" ke sahaare hi kaam chalaata hun,,,,,,kayi baar Logic se upar bhi uthana padta hai:rock kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

anilsinghd
February 26th, 2009, 07:14 PM

Sunita ji , I have a question for you and if you believe that it will take probably long or it's a topic in itself , let's start a new thread on this.

The question is :

I do not know whether you must be complemented for bringing this thread up or your comments must be taken as sarcasm ! :) On one hand it seems
apt to tell people what they are but on the other it is always a sarcasm on someone in the sense that we probably can silently walk away from the whole argument.

What according to you and I also invite other people to participate should be the right way ?

For example : some one has done real wrong with you and walked out of your life and probably will never concern you even , what would your options be ? Would you consider going a bit out of way to let them know what you felt and let them know that they were wrong (as per us ! ) , or you would quietly gulp things down? :)
Also please view this in the light of the fact that othe than getting a substantiation of one's point and views and a bit of mental satisfaction , there is no constructiveness and productivity from such a action ! :)

sachinb
February 26th, 2009, 07:34 PM
bhai naa te seedhi likhan dyo ar naa baangi,,,,kati saans thoda na ghottyaa jaa se,,,,,

How a person would like to react in a particular situation or with a particular situation can not be identical,,,,,saare ke saare aadmi "Avoid" bhi nahi karre ar saare ke saare seedham seedh "Confront" bhi nahi karre

anilsinghd
February 26th, 2009, 07:36 PM
bhai naa te seedhi likhan dyo ar naa baangi,,,,kati saans thoda na ghottyaa jaa se,,,,,

How a person would like to react in a particular situation or with a particular situation can not be identical,,,,,saare ke saare aadmi "Avoid" bhi nahi karre ar saare ke saare seedham seedh "Confront" bhi nahi karre

Sachin , I am not commenting on whether the post should be there or not , I am really curious to know what we should do !

Believe in learning , and keen to learn what fellow senior members have to say ... may be i am trying to find out answers to some questions confronting me :) !

With all my humbleness :)

sachinb
February 26th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Bhai Dalal,,,,,baat ye hai ki kayi baar to hum log bilkul chhui-mui ki tarah react karne lag jaate hai,,,,,bilkul halki-fulki comment bi naa sah sakte,,,,,,,,,,
yu ek interactive site se ar ispe log-baaga ne chhotti motti bataan ka bura na maanna chaahiye,,,,,,,,

Bhai nyu batao aap ne Meenakshi ka vo thread(Jobs aale forum mein) padya hai jisme usne likhyaa se ke some people made late night calls also assuming things???,,,,,,bhai ve Jatland ke Members badhiyaa se yaa pher mhaare jisse jo simple haansi-majaak kar le se aapas mein,,,,,,,,,,,is Jatland pe bera na kitne isse members se jo aapne aap na sajjan aur shaaleen bataavve se ar females gelyaa ulti seedhi comment baaji ar harkat karre se,,,,,,,bata bhai kunsi baat badhiyaa,,,,,,

ar sabte faaltu rolla bi ye isse isse aadmi machaan laag rhe se JL pe sabhyata ka,,,,,ek be je naam le dyunga naa inke,,,,,saare kun pakad jyaange:rock

Sachin , I am not commenting on whether the post should be there or not , I am really curious to know what we should do !

Believe in learning , and keen to learn what fellow senior members have to say ... may be i am trying to find out answers to some questions confronting me :) !

With all my humbleness :)

anilsinghd
February 26th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Bhai Dalal,,,,,baat ye hai ki kayi baar to hum log bilkul chhui-mui ki tarah react karne lag jaate hai,,,,,bilkul halki-fulki comment bi naa sah sakte,,,,,,,,,,
yu ek interactive site se ar ispe log-baaga ne chhotti motti bataan ka bura na maanna chaahiye,,,,,,,,

Bhai nyu batao aap ne Meenakshi ka vo thread(Jobs aale forum mein) padya hai jisme usne likhyaa se ke some people made late night calls also assuming things???,,,,,,bhai ve Jatland ke Members badhiyaa se yaa pher mhaare jisse jo simple haansi-majaak kar le se aapas mein,,,,,,,,,,,is Jatland pe bera na kitne isse members se jo aapne aap na sajjan aur shaaleen bataavve se ar females gelyaa ulti seedhi comment baaji ar harkat karre se,,,,,,,bata bhai kunsi baat badhiyaa,,,,,,

ar sabte faaltu rolla bi ye isse isse aadmi machaan laag rhe se JL pe sabhyata ka,,,,,ek be je naam le dyunga naa inke,,,,,saare kun pakad jyaange:rock

Sachin , bhaai main aapse aur sabhi se yeh request kar raha hun ki please mere comment ko isliye na lein ki main kisi cheej ke khilaaf hun ?

infact is kya mere kisi comment ko ek particular post/event ke context mein na lein :)

main genuinely yeh jaanna chahta hun ki humein yeh sab karna chahiye ya nahi ?

aap ka hi example le lete hain ....let us call the concerned lady as X ( I do not wish to keep taking someone's name as it is not good :) )
X ko jinhone bhi granted liya , what are your thoughts on them ? should be go a bit out of our way to teach them a lesson ? Should X do that ?

What if someone tortures you , would you respond back ? Would you hold back ? How long will you hold back ? :)

Open for discussion my friend! :) Nothing more ! :)

PS : Who am i to categorise what is right or waht is wrong ? I am still learning! :)

ritu
February 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM
gud to see the mod taking the required action

sunitahooda
February 26th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Anil can you elaborate a l'il more what has actually troubled you and please be specific like me and no indirect issues if you want me to reply sincerely:) Please
Sunita ji , I have a question for you and if you believe that it will take probably long or it's a topic in itself , let's start a new thread on this.

The question is :

I do not know whether you must be complemented for bringing this thread up or your comments must be taken as sarcasm ! :) On one hand it seems
apt to tell people what they are but on the other it is always a sarcasm on someone in the sense that we probably can silently walk away from the whole argument.

What according to you and I also invite other people to participate should be the right way ?

For example : some one has done real wrong with you and walked out of your life and probably will never concern you even , what would your options be ? Would you consider going a bit out of way to let them know what you felt and let them know that they were wrong (as per us ! ) , or you would quietly gulp things down? :)
Also please view this in the light of the fact that othe than getting a substantiation of one's point and views and a bit of mental satisfaction , there is no constructiveness and productivity from such a action ! :)

anilsinghd
February 27th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Anil can you elaborate a l'il more what has actually troubled you and please be specific like me and no indirect issues if you want me to reply sincerely:) Please

Sunita ji , there is nothing at all that troubled me in this !

When you brought up that comments , that was in some sense apt , and I appreciate that!

But something in me also told me that we really should not be bothered about all that.

I am sorry that I myself is confused in a sense!

I was just talking views from senior members so taht i can learn , at times i find myself too weak to react , just because i dont want to do it , is it good ?

Just learning ... :)

vijay
February 27th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Sorry to interrupt you guys, i tried hard but i couldn't resist myself from posting. Hope you won't mind :)

When you brought up that comments , that was in some sense apt , and I appreciate that!

But something in me also told me that we really should not be bothered about all that.

I was just talking views from senior members so taht i can learn , at times i find myself too weak to react , just because i dont want to do it , is it good ?

Anil,

Trouble is last word we should use against someone's opinion and whenever we 'ourselves' feel confused we should avoid from reacting or asking the reason behind someone's thinking. Every thought has a secure place in someone's unconscious mind and it pops out whenever it finds a way out. It's natural with every human being, without any abnormality.

The best soultion in this situation is that we should keep working according to our views instead of questioning about other people's views.

Hope my views makes some sense to you. :)

Sunita,

Your reply is decent and constructive so making it clear that i am not quoting your post but i am addressing you by quoting you here.

It is a very nice and bold step that someone is so clear in his/her point of views and can validate that significantly. Bringing forward some genuine facts seems quite a genuine option and everybody can understand and analyze the fact unless someone don't want to.

Everybody knows what is happening here and why ?

If our heart don't allows us to do good for someone then we shouldn't try to harm either.

I hope you will like it :

मारना हो गर किसी को, मार मत अह्सान कर
आप ही मर जायेगा अह्सान का मारा हुआ ॥

I commneted here in a good spirit .... please spare me if anybody didn't liked my post.

Peace !

anilsinghd
February 27th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Sorry to interrupt you guys, i tried hard but i couldn't resist myself from posting. Hope you won't mind :)

Anil,

Trouble is last word we should use against someone's opinion and whenever we 'ourselves' feel confused we should avoid from reacting or asking the reason behind someone's thinking. Every thought has a secure place in someone's unconscious mind and it pops out whenever it finds a way out. It's natural with every human being, without any abnormality.

The best soultion in this situation is that we should keep working according to our views instead of questioning about other people's views.

Hope my views makes some sense to you. :)

Vijay , i always wanted to get seniors like you involved.

and i did not use trouble at all , :) I was not troubled to make it crystal clear to everyone by Sunita ji's post.

I have a few questions haunting my mind and when I saw Sunita ji's post , it was kind of in similar lines in the sense that i am confused as to whether one must try and put effort in making people realise what they are or not ?

Let me take the example away from Sunita ji's post and the current scenario from last few days on JL. And i really appreciate Sunita ji's frankness and constructive reply for asking for more clarity on what I meant! :)

Take a different example :

Let's imagine I have a friend and all i did to him was good and nothing else but then he has really betrayed every bit of me and walked away from my life with quietness and nothing to say! :) Should i be spending effort in making him realise what he had done? Or should i be totally oblivious of the same ?

Your lines of ehsaan kar are great , but is that the right approach , should we leave it to the natural forces to make sure things go right!

I am pretty sure now you guys must have realised that i was not pointing to post but was talking something in general.

Regards to both of you! :)

vijay
February 27th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Vijay , i always wanted to get seniors like you involved.

Take a different example :

Let's imagine I have a friend and all i did to him was good and nothing else but then he has really betrayed every bit of me and walked away from my life with quietness and nothing to say! :) Should i be spending effort in making him realise what he had done? Or should i be totally oblivious of the same ?

Your lines of ehsaan kar are great , but is that the right approach , should we leave it to the natural forces to make sure things go right!

I am pretty sure now you guys must have realised that i was not pointing to post but was talking something in general.

Regards to both of you! :)

Anil,

I understand what you want to discuss. I advise you to start a new thread for this discussion where we can proceed forward. I see here all the probabilities that people might co-relate this discussion with some present happenings here.

Start new thread and will join you.

sunitahooda
February 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Anil i think i'm close to your concern this time. For anything to happen in a positive way everything should be started at a right time, by a right person, with right(positive) thoughts in mind and for a right person. Here in no way i mean to state that anyone is wrong when i myself, have too many flaws being human but before starting any movement the negativity or positivity should be weighed.

I can bet same will happen to me too but i will be happy with that as i know people make an image of a person which they don't want to see CHANGED and same is the case with me as i have made image of some people which i wont ever want to see changed as they are formed in years and are firm now due my forced preconceived notions.

Even i was confused and despite certain negativity and dislike for most of others i had made up my mind to walk in a common direction as was yours and others too. But how things started and moved on that you know. There is no harm in getting bothered for someone we really like but the other one has also think the same way. How long can you ignore that someone is throwing mud on you and you're just avoiding and ignoring? To a certain point we all ignore then things JUST GET WORSE believe me i've given it a try.

We tend to get misconceptions that we don't need anyone BUT IN REALITY WE ALL NEED and its nothing Anil JUST WORDS by which we MAKE OR LOOSE FRIENDS:)

Now your last line- Not every time we don't do something just because we don't want to do it.... this feeling comes somewhere from deep within that tells something we are doing is not right otherwise a persona with exceptional mindset and thoughts will never think of NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT IS RIGHT:)

NKharub
February 27th, 2009, 02:56 PM
M 100% AGREE WID U BHAI VIVEK.....YAHAN POORA GAME HI MAKHAN KA HAI......MAKHAN LAGAO OR AISH KARO.....KOI NAHIN POOCHNE WALA:mad::mad:

Bhai..Nice to see you again on JL . I have already put that issue in other sence......but In jatland mod's are the god 's what they want they can do with out worrying about the outcome.

So If u want to exist here u have to mutter prayers for the mods.
If mods happy with u then you can freely do any thing with out any fear.:D:D:D

sachinb
February 27th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Bhai kisne kiske Makhan laa diyaa,,,,,,,yaa to galat baat se,,,,makhan khaan ki cheej se koye maansaa ke laan ki thodaa na se,,,,,,ar pher bhai kapade-latte bhi kharaab ho jyaa se makhan laagan te,,,,,chiknai taulli si uatre bhi konyaaa,,,,kyonkin saaban nakli aave se

M 100% AGREE WID U BHAI VIVEK.....YAHAN POORA GAME HI MAKHAN KA HAI......MAKHAN LAGAO OR AISH KARO.....KOI NAHIN POOCHNE WALA:mad::mad:

SANDEEP5
February 27th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Bhai kisne kiske Makhan laa diyaa,,,,,,,yaa to galat baat se,,,,makhan khaan ki cheej se koye maansaa ke laan ki thodaa na se,,,,,,ar pher bhai kapade-latte bhi kharaab ho jyaa se makhan laagan te,,,,,chiknai taulli si uatre bhi konyaaa,,,,kyonkin saaban nakli aave se

Ballu bhai yu vo wala makhan na hai jiste kapde latte khatab hote ho. Is makhan te to kapdo me chamak aur unki creeze hour jyada kadi ho ja hai.

NKharub
February 27th, 2009, 03:54 PM
BHAI SACHIN YO MAKHAN KHAAN AALA MAKHAN NA HAI YO BHAI ISI DHAAL LAYA JA HAI BADE T BADE DHURANDER FILSTE DEKHE HAIN IS MAKHAN PE:mad::mad:

anilsinghd
February 27th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Now your last line- Not every time we don't do something just because we don't want to do it.... this feeling comes somewhere from deep within that tells something we are doing is not right otherwise a persona with exceptional mindset and thoughts will never think of NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT IS RIGHT:)

Awwee.......... so beautiful :)

Thank you a lot , I really mean it ! :) Thank you!

rocky0036
February 27th, 2009, 07:58 PM

tane makhan ke shiva koi baat na ati ke

yha ek bhatak sa
jade sare batle hoke
baat..ceet kar sa suna ke tane

ek durse se aapne khyal export..import kar sa he he he he:rock

sunitahooda
February 27th, 2009, 08:55 PM
My pleasure Anil....i'm happy that my reply just with a l'il sincere effort gave you smiles:)
Awwee.......... so beautiful :)

Thank you a lot , I really mean it ! :) Thank you!

brahmtewatia
April 20th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Our so called altruistic mods, in possession of good intelligence and values nevertheless simply cannot abuse their power by making certain decisions for fellow JATlanders/members. However, when they think they can, and there’s no recourse to those of us on the outside of the process… trouble seems to be inevitable. This straightaway indicates the problem of power distribution. The moment someone has inordinate power nd no accountability, the stage is set for abuse. It has happened in the past nd will keep on happening time nd agn… unless few proper guidelines r issued nd implemented.

…to me it seems they r quite obsessed with the ruling “its my way or no way”. On the contrary they shud understand tht a democratic approach requires conscious fostering and advocacy, and even defense at times, for its survival…if at all it exists on JL.

just went to this thread of mine, which i started almost a year back nd was surprised to see it still open. although my perception has changed a lot after my initial blaberings nd musings tht saw me showing different colors as that of an iridescent soap bubble.

as i come face-off with realities which took a bit of time as the dust settled-in nd during the course of it, i witnessed... "the good" nd "the bad" of our mods (well n'vr witnessed "the ugly"). having said so, i still see folks getting haunted for same/different reasons... just to let them know that the thread is still open and some of my observations, that i made earlier, still seems to be so much true. nice to see the thread still open as it will give few, a chance to cast their vote... i smell markovish working somewhere.

Markovish refers to a process in which we base all our decisions on the present only ( the assumption being that present contains all information of the past).

What i feel is that these days ( and i have no evidence to prove the existence or non-existence of the smae in the past ) , people have started behaving markovish.

There is no sense of looking into the past , there is no sense of a certain calmness before taking a major decision , a decision that can have abig impact. Haste seems to be the most prevalent thing.
Be it replying to a post , be it in a relationship , be it a response to our parents , freinds , we seem to waste no time on giving ourselves enough time and facts and resources to base our decision on.

An example : 1. You know a person for long , he does something out of normal , something bad , and we find nothing other than pounce on him , not even trying to understand on why he did that ? or not even tolerating one human error ( Although we are all familiar of the saying : To err is being human ).

You require a great calmness for retospective thinking and reflection. A mind at peace with itself can only achieve this. We act and behave in the markovish way because we only want to take and accumulate and not sacrifice. Today is the instant age.

brahmtewatia
April 24th, 2009, 02:59 PM
another thing tht i’ve learnt @ JL, over a period of time is tht mods cannot retrospect/ introspect/excogitate/ruminate/meditate or contemplate every post, every now nd then… for various reasons…

they feel its not worth it, cos the SANITY will prevail, sooner or later.
they don’t wanna get into the fuss, presuming tht jats have a natural tendency of “khoont bajaan”… in sucha scenario, they too are enjoying.
they are not available 24x7 nd if they are… they act like manmohan singh, waiting for further orders from the aala-kamaan. [no PUN intended... but the fact remains]

+ other reasons… say for example… whatever, let me not tax my mind any further.

in sucha a scenario, folks in dearth of their answers start getting haunted for same/different reasons, thereby throwing new threads to mete out their frustration… nd in the process they tend to get judgmental, often-times spewing out venom for every opportunity tht come their way. in their futile effort, they are basically "नोच'ing the khamba" nd more or less, are acting like a honey bee who after her sting is bound to die.

p.s. : not being judgmental here... just thoughts !

anilsinghd
April 26th, 2009, 06:21 PM
they feel its not worth it, cos the SANITY will prevail, sooner or later.

Means they also concur with me that things will mean revert ? :eek: :)

See my law of averages is taking its effect ! :cool: ;)