PDA

View Full Version : Creationism or Evolution

d_dhankhar
August 7th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Hi Guys,

Few days back i was talking to few of my friends here and we were discussing about the difference between Creationism and Evolution. All those religious people who believe in Bible (even our Hinduism also talks about creationism), says that the theory of creationism is right and I am being a science student believe in Evolution.

So was wondering what our Jatlanders thinks about it?

devdahiya
August 7th, 2008, 09:54 AM
EVOLUTION: The process of developing into a different form.The origination of living things by such development.

CREATIONISM: There is no such word but if you meant CREATION then meaning will be:Bring into existence; produce by what one does,give a specified title to.

Both theories have different orientations and basic principles and as such both are equally important for the survival and advancement of the life on this planet.In fact both are complimentary of each other in a way.

d_dhankhar
August 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the Definition Uncle ji, but kripya Kar ke thoda is baat par prakash Daale ki, how can both these theories compliment each other?

How can people believe in creation can fit the age of whole universe in some 4000 years.

sidchhikara
August 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Bhai,
Creationism is a hoax created by these fundamentalist Christians.
Why would you even think about believing in it?
I thought nobody in India even knew about it. Don't even bother reading about creationism .. unless you are interested in fairytales.

d_dhankhar
August 7th, 2008, 11:13 AM
No when i was in India even i never heard about it, and i definitely don't believe in it.

i was just wondering how can our Hindu Religion talks about the concept of creationism?