PDA

View Full Version : Is Noida Really A Happening Place???

rakeshsehrawat
August 12th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Noida is a nice place as per infrastructure is concerned. Land rates are touching sky But is it good for residing also?????

ygulia
August 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM
How about law and order in NOIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VPannu
August 12th, 2008, 07:59 PM
How about law and order in NOIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaaa aaaapppaaaa ne ke karna se law and order ka?
plaaat khaaredo ar bech do :p

choudharyneelam
August 12th, 2008, 09:05 PM
for residing its quite good, and if talking about expensiveness then its on hike everywhere.....one cannot escape from it

rest talking about the culture and living style then one can easily experience it as mini bombay (about bombay i only heard, watched at television or read in newspapers but about noida i had personal experience)

overall its a good place to reside as education, occupation, trends, facilities, standards, etc. are meeting the demands but then again it all depends on the area you choose for it

bhatonia28
August 12th, 2008, 09:46 PM
for residing its quite good, and if talking about expensiveness then its on hike everywhere.....one cannot escape from it

rest talking about the culture and living style then one can easily experience it as mini bombay (about bombay i only heard, watched at television or read in newspapers but about noida i had personal experience)

overall its a good place to reside as education, occupation, trends, facilities, standards, etc. are meeting the demands but then again it all depends on the area you choose for it
Hey Neelam....I m surprised at yr message of comparing Noida to Bombay & calling Noida as "Mini Bombay".I have been in Noida & Bombay & there is no comparison.Noida is just a village with certain facilitwhen compared to Bombay.There is harldy any life although I mingled with so called inner circle of Noida.There is no chivalery in men & only thing they see women as sex symbol & girls r most hypocrite.Moreover people in Noida minds others business rather than their own.One can`t live ones own way.While in Bombay you can have yr life the way you want....Seema

choudharyneelam
August 13th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Hey Neelam....I m surprised at yr message of comparing Noida to Bombay & calling Noida as "Mini Bombay".I have been in Noida & Bombay & there is no comparison.Noida is just a village with certain facilitwhen compared to Bombay.There is harldy any life although I mingled with so called inner circle of Noida.There is no chivalery in men & only thing they see women as sex symbol & girls r most hypocrite.Moreover people in Noida minds others business rather than their own.One can`t live ones own way.While in Bombay you can have yr life the way you want....Seema

every developed area in India was a village as per some past history.....i don't go for the individual perception.....u talking about men and women at noida then dear don't consider them better at other places.....insaan ki fitrat jagah se specify nahin ki jaa sakti

intervening in others business depends on the type of locality you reside with......i never felt anything like that and that again might be due to our societal group (now pls dont take it other way as i jst told u my experience)

regarding its comparison as mini bombay then i wanted to highlight the culture.....and its all having negative aspect as much i've seen at noida and the same which i heard about from many people residing in bombay and who all went there for studies....but this is true that people at bombay don't have any extra time to enquire about others matters.....life's pace is very fast over there

gaganjat
August 13th, 2008, 09:24 PM
i love noida. it has got my favourite club elevate. shopping centres are alrite. its nice and clean

deepakdahiya24
August 20th, 2008, 10:09 PM
i love noida. it has got my favourite club elevate. shopping centres are alrite. its nice and clean

Acc. to my personal experience Noida, is a gud place to live....it has both some gud things & bad things..as every place cud have..

Good things i like Noida:->

1) First of All Center Stage Mall (CSM), Noida :):))...
2) Having lots n lots of Big MNCs here....so gud place for employement purpose....
2) Metro is coming very soon to Noida..(Good NEWS for people commuting from Delhi to Noida)
3) Near to Delhi & Haryana.

Bad Things, (which I personally found)

1) Not so clean city.
2) Crime rate is much more than Delhi & Haryana.
3) Land rates are really very very high...

Dont know abt Mumbai.....but many of my frnds have been to mumbai....acc. to them ...they liked Noida more then mumbai...in every aspect....to live....

downtoearth
August 20th, 2008, 10:44 PM
The Feel Good factor is missing some where ...:rolleyes:

ratheetheraist
August 21st, 2008, 01:49 AM
The Feel Good factor is missing some where ...:rolleyes:

chhillar
August 21st, 2008, 12:14 PM
Just curious to know how people rate Gurgaon compared to Noida in terms of Economy, lifestyle, job market, law and order and such.

vivektomar07
September 8th, 2008, 04:08 PM
d only gud thing abt noida is that there r lots of companies bt crime rate r vry high......

choudharyneelam
September 8th, 2008, 06:51 PM
d only gud thing abt noida is that there r lots of companies bt crime rate r vry high......

Delhi location wala ye kah raha hai.....hahahahaha

vivektomar07
September 9th, 2008, 12:06 PM
hello Neelam....
.....kyu aapko nahi pata kya...??

choudharyneelam
September 9th, 2008, 12:50 PM
hello Neelam....
.....kyu aapko nahi pata kya...??

aap shayad Delhi ka crime rate bhool gaye ho.....just check what the statistical reports say about Delhi (still in focus as 'IS DELHI SAFE?' )

if you people decide a place best as per the crime rate, then with the passage of time it gonna increase/multiply every year.....kahan jaaoge fir?

when Gurgaon region was taken into consideration for betterment/development then this crime also took its charge (don't know the reason behind)

and now when Faridabad is on the same progress, then the same things started happening here also.....otherwise it was very rare to hear about any such unexpected

Same is the situation with Noida.....so i think that crime level should be considered at last (aur fir security bhi to provide ki jaa rahi hain, in flats )

vivekdh
September 9th, 2008, 01:36 PM
chhillar saab ggn vs noida me noida will get more pnts

or agar Gnoida ki taraf aate hain to future of Economy, lifestyle, job market is Gnoida

apka interview dekha tha maine kissi bussines channel (sayad Zeebussiness) pe tab aap real state me slowdown ke baare me baat ker rahe the. accha laaga jat ko uss position pe dekh ke.
khabhi Gnoida me koi project suru karro to JAT-NAGAR jarror banana :)

Just curious to know how people rate Gurgaon compared to Noida in terms of Economy, lifestyle, job market, law and order and such.

vivektomar07
September 9th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Hello Neelam,

i hope ur fine.....:)
..Hum kuch nahi bhoole hai.... plz re-check ur database ...crime rate in noida is really high as compare to Delhi & Haryana ..!!

ygulia
September 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Hello Neelam,

..Hum kuch nahi bhoole hai.... plz re-check ur database ...crime rate in noida is really high as compare to Delhi & Haryana ..!!

add one more thing: ...crime rate in noida is really high as compare to rest of India

choudharyneelam
September 10th, 2008, 08:25 PM
add one more thing: ...crime rate in noida is really high as compare to rest of India

Hello Neelam,

Both of you, Dear.....though m not working with any statistical bureau but u need to update your collected information about the one i said.....better refer to google links for such comparative study, as ur stock of old newspapers might have been sold to kabadiwala

and ofcourse, m always fine :)

ygulia
September 10th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Both of you, Dear.....though m not working with any statistical bureau but u need to update your collected information about the one i said.....better refer to google links for such comparative study, as ur stock of old newspapers might have been sold to kabadiwala

and ofcourse, m always fine :)

Statistics some times do not give true picture. Crime is committed there (NOIDA) but it is not registered while rate of registration is high in Delhi.

bls31
September 10th, 2008, 10:10 PM
it is strange that most of the comments about Noida are by those who are not living in Noida.

I am here since 1990, It has changed a lot some for better some for worse. Yes it is a happening place , with all the evils and good of a happening place.

I like it better than Delhi , Faridabad Gurgaon and of course Ghaziabad , the fastest growing city in India BLS

desijat
September 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Good or bad, dont know

But Noida is certainly better aming all neighbouring capital regions for its better planning, infrastructure and peace which is missing in Gurgaon and Ghaziabad.

Electricity and crime is similar everywhere

desijat
September 10th, 2008, 10:49 PM
I dont live in Noida but my house is neighbouring it, i use Noida toll to go to work every day but and blv me it is a blessing to be in Noida cause what awaits in Delhi is Ashram and Bad traffic

ygulia
September 13th, 2008, 06:04 AM
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080913/delhi.htm#4

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080913/delhi.htm#16

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080913/delhi.htm#17

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Bank_robbed_with_toy_gun_in_Noida/articleshow/3477962.cms

choudharyneelam
September 13th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Statistics some times do not give true picture.

so u mean...that i should go with your statements instead of any statistical report....:rolleyes:

ygulia
September 13th, 2008, 10:10 PM
so u mean...that i should go with your statements instead of any statistical report....:rolleyes:
First of all please read my comments again, I have used the word some times. Statistics needs to be used appropriately and should be interprated judiciously. For example there are 4 murders in Delhi and 2 murders in NOIDA then even in that scenario NOIDA has more crime. Secondly cases in Delhi are registered easily in comaprison to NOIDA because every one is aware of the image of UP Police, you can see one such example(hyperlink: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080913/delhi.htm#4) in my previous post #24. I mean to say minor crimes reporting rate is very low in UP, Bihar, A.P. etc.

vivektomar07
September 16th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Hello Neelam..hru?:):):):):)

"plz see d poll results".

choudharyneelam
September 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
First of all please read my comments again, I have used the word some times. Statistics needs to be used appropriately and should be interprated judiciously. For example there are 4 murders in Delhi and 2 murders in NOIDA then even in that scenario NOIDA has more crime. Secondly cases in Delhi are registered easily in comaprison to NOIDA because every one is aware of the image of UP Police, you can see one such example(hyperlink: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080913/delhi.htm#4) in my previous post #24. I mean to say minor crimes reporting rate is very low in UP, Bihar, A.P. etc.

whatever it is.....u might be correct at your opinion and might be same at my side......rest, i don't know about the reporting rate...but still as per the records always revealed to the general public, delhi stands one among the highest crime prone areas

and i've read ur comment without missing any word.....and statistics can be at the appromixation level....its not necessary to be accurate all the time as time fluctuations are there apart from other variables

and i'm very clear with the way u interpreting the crime rate.....but still i don't agree with u completely (and neither i want u to come down at my opinion, jst 'coz of individual perception/information/experience)

choudharyneelam
September 16th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Hello Neelam..hru?:):):):):)

"plz see d poll results".

As Usual.....always fine :)

and abt d poll results, then its all based on sujbective evaluation......not an exact picture (and my words would be the same, if the votes were in favour of NOIDA).....exact evaluation includes the entire population and the complete information alongwith personal opinion (not so easy to work-out)

raksngh
September 19th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

As per me no place is good or bad. It is the people who contribute towards the imgae of the city.

In my opinion Noida is hyped by the builde lobby. There is a lot of social security problem in entire NCR including Delhi and Noida is leading.

Noida is always in news becuase of either crime or proerty rate...That's all. Why People of Noida don't ask the admistrators to stop the increasing crime rate.

Please take my comment in positive way... It is the fact about the noida.

Cheers!

rakeshsehrawat
September 23rd, 2008, 11:28 AM
Noida is really best place among NCR region if you compare infrastructure, roads, housing, industries, institutes. this is growing at a very fast speed but.... mentality, nature and behaviour of people is like the people of same old backward and rural U.P area industries are coming up but at same time they are facing roadrage, theft, roberries, local politics and union strikes.Daewoo was such a company that was closed down due to local politics . today i have seen a newspaper headline that the workers killed a CEO and ten are in ICU so if the situation remains like this i don't hink that same situation remains for long. i am not saying that strikes are not there in gurgaon .. but the dealing way to situation is different there was union in Maruti but it is no more there same is case of honda motorcycle scooter this is the reason that honda cars is making its new plant in bhiwadi. Private bus drivers and conductors don't allow DTC and UP roadways to stay for more then few seconds on a stop commuters are facing problem due to this gents can face situation but ladies are pissed off and once you get in a bus you will start thinking is Noida really a happening place

arvind1069
December 30th, 2008, 01:14 PM
i ve been to noida twice and i didnt saw anything special there. its the same as other big cities of india. overcrowded, dust, pollution, bad roads, electricity problem, water problem, traffic chaos, crime...
i cant breathe there...a city cant be called liveable just because some shopping malls are there.
its only good for employment purposes, as some good companies r there. but quality of life is worse there.and NCR has the highest levels of air pollution in india.

kulduhan
January 4th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Strange about the peoples hv bad opinions for this city!!!:confused: I was also been there for couple of years , and found this place is far better than the others NCR wrost regions like Ghaziabad and somehow Faridabad . As prospective of the Economy, Public Facilities e.g Transport reachability to every sectors even in odd hours in night time , Residental Housing areas neat and clean with full greenery with widen roads , International market worthable Institutions spl management and Technicals , Even I'm sure all the upcoming Big projects of MNC's in Delhi and Gurgaon areas are now seeking the huge campus land in Greater Noida only , and already it has been setteled for few of them and successfully running .

Crime/local politics/Touching sky Land rates/Corrput rurals sorrunding and interfarance /, these are the common ill diseases everywhere with big cities in India ,we can't gaze and measure that these are more or less in Noida only.

Rome was not built in a Day!!!!!:)

raj2rif
January 8th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Dear Members,

The discussion was intended to find out is Noida a good place to live? However, I see here its comparision with Mumbai and Delhi. Obviously, Mumbai and Delhi have been extremely old cities and have developed over the centuries and hence any comparision of these cities with Noida would not be proper.

Let us now come to the subject itself. What we need in a good place to live? Let us discuss those.

1. Is it a developing Area: I think it is. That helps the invetors to invest money in the city and hence helps the economy of the city.

2. Proximity to Big Cities/ International Travel: I think it meets the criteria.

3. Education: I guess there are pretty good schools in Noida. Further proximity to Delhi helps people to send their children to schools at Delhi.

4. Public Services:

a. That is what gives comfort to the people. Most of the new multistory buildings are having their own power generation system. Hence i guess the problem of electric supply should be normal specially in those buildings. Other areas it would be as efficient as the State Government could be.

b. Public Transportation System: It has good bus service and once the metro comes it would further help the city.

c. It lacks a main railway line. But proximity to Ghaziabad and New Delhi helps people to catch the long distance trains for journey. Delhi Airport facilitates the air travel.

d. MNC: The presence of MNCs generates employement and hence helps the economy. More money people have more would be the spending that helps the small businesses.

e. Water Suply: I know that Noida gets the water from Gang Canal. The quality of water is good, but the quantity I am not sure. I am also not sure of the efficiency of the PWD.

f. Taxes: What about taxes. I feel if you get good facilities, they need money to maintain and hence the higher rates of taxes.

g. Law and Order: Most of the villagers in the area got some good money for their land. This resulted many of them getting involved in drinking and other activities. Not all of the people used that money for the education of their children or to buy some businesses to enhance their income. Thus once the money ended, bad habits developed, education not achieved, hence the unemployment and the crime.

h. State Government: Not very efficient.

j. Enviornment: Pollution: High density of population and hence the pollution.

k. Medical Facilities: Proximity to Delhi and public transportation system, helps.

There are many more issues you can discuss and then make a judgement whether or not it is a better place for living. I guess, it is better than other cities of UP.

ranjitjat
January 8th, 2009, 01:56 AM
YES NOIDA IS IN HEAD LINE.
LOTS OF THINGS HAPPENING.
GOOD OR BAD WHO CARE ?
2 KIDNAPPING AND GANG RAPE IN 24 HRS
YOUNG GIRL KIDNAPED AND RAPE BY 10 IS RECORDS
OF CRIME IN DELHI OR INDIA.
THE PLACE IS NOT WORTH LIVING.
JO FANAS FAYE VAH BUGATO SARI UMAR.

Student gang-raped in Noida, 5 arrested

Noida, January 6
An MBA student of Noida’s prestigious institution and resident of Delhi was gang-raped in Sector 71 here on Monday. Five persons have been arrested in this connection.

Superintendent of Police (City) AK Tripathi said: “One Amit Pawar, an MBA student, had lodged a complaint on Monday night stating that while he was going to Delhi from Great India Place with his friend in car, some youths on motorcycles intercepted them. When they stopped the car, they overpowered them. One of them took control of the car’s steering and took them to Sector 71 where they gang-raped the victim.”

“The police launched a manhunt and arrested five persons from Ghari Chowkandi village. They have been identified as Pushpender, Srikant, Sanjay, Sudhir and Gautam. Five others are absconding. Two motorcycles have been recovered from them. They confessed to have committed the rape. The complainant, too, has identified the accused. The girl has been sent for medical examination and medical report is awaited,” said Tripathi.

Sanjay, one of the accused, confessed before the media that he and the other accused had raped the girl. He said they assaulted the boy and raped the girl one by one. The accused claimed that in all 10 boys had raped the victim.

kulduhan
January 8th, 2009, 11:11 PM
the arrested accused should be Hanged till Death in my opinion.

YES NOIDA IS IN HEAD LINE.
LOTS OF THINGS HAPPENING.
GOOD OR BAD WHO CARE ?
2 KIDNAPPING AND GANG RAPE IN 24 HRS
YOUNG GIRL KIDNAPED AND RAPE BY 10 IS RECORDS
OF CRIME IN DELHI OR INDIA.
THE PLACE IS NOT WORTH LIVING.
JO FANAS FAYE VAH BUGATO SARI UMAR.

Student gang-raped in Noida, 5 arrested

Noida, January 6
An MBA student of Noida’s prestigious institution and resident of Delhi was gang-raped in Sector 71 here on Monday. Five persons have been arrested in this connection.

Superintendent of Police (City) AK Tripathi said: “One Amit Pawar, an MBA student, had lodged a complaint on Monday night stating that while he was going to Delhi from Great India Place with his friend in car, some youths on motorcycles intercepted them. When they stopped the car, they overpowered them. One of them took control of the car’s steering and took them to Sector 71 where they gang-raped the victim.”

“The police launched a manhunt and arrested five persons from Ghari Chowkandi village. They have been identified as Pushpender, Srikant, Sanjay, Sudhir and Gautam. Five others are absconding. Two motorcycles have been recovered from them. They confessed to have committed the rape. The complainant, too, has identified the accused. The girl has been sent for medical examination and medical report is awaited,” said Tripathi.

Sanjay, one of the accused, confessed before the media that he and the other accused had raped the girl. He said they assaulted the boy and raped the girl one by one. The accused claimed that in all 10 boys had raped the victim.