PDA

View Full Version : After Bindra it is Bhiwani in Beijing

ravisheoran
August 17th, 2008, 06:44 AM
BHIWANI EXPRESS

Dear Friends we are only 1 step to go for the medal
Three Bhiwani boys are standing only 1 step behind making it to the history books.

Here Jats on Fire

There is no bronze medal playoff for boxing at the Olympics, so a semifinalist is assured of at least a bronze.

Bhiwani Out of the oddly sleepless world of Indian boxing came India’s second and then third punch at a medal at these Beijing Games. A day after Akhil Kumar beat the bantamweight world champion to enter the quarterfinals, his Bhiwani teammate beat Uzbek flyweight Tulashboy Doniyorov in the round of 16. Seven hours later Vijender Kumar followed them into the middle-weight quarters, after defeating the favourite, Thailand’s Angkhan Chomphuphuang

Join me in Wishing them all the best...........

deepak_dahiya
August 17th, 2008, 02:45 PM
All the best for "Haryana ke Laal"..... Ya "Haryana ke Neele (Their robes in Olympics)".. :-))

choudharyneelam
August 17th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Yup!!.....all my heartiest wishes are for them :)

this is the best way of utilising hyper energies instead of just wasting it in illegal/subjugating fights.....and i hope this young generation will take some lesson from AKHIL, VIJENDER, & JITENDER

.....and for these smart guys i won't use this hyper word as i've watched their successful fights LIVE on the channel......alongwith their high physical energy level they are also using their intelligent techniques of overcoming the opponent very nicely :)....they all are very balanced in their every action

Cheers for these CHAMPS!! :)

Regards
Neelam

kaliramanrk
August 21st, 2008, 05:52 PM
:) bhai bahut khushi ki baat aur ya meri baat man lo ki gold hi lyawega.hamara
sar garv se tan gya hai. vijendra ko bahut bahut ashirwad aur parampeeta parmatma se prathna hai ki gold hi dilana. india ka naam roshan karnahai

ravisheoran
August 23rd, 2008, 06:37 AM
Vijender and Sushil kumar made his as the most successful olympics for India.Defeat in semi final is not at all disgraceful .He contasted very well

congrats ........

andyjat
August 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
hi

VIJENDER & SUSHIL HAVE MADE ALL OF US PROUD.

harish24
August 23rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
BHIWANI EXPRESS

Dear Friends we are only 1 step to go for the medal
Three Bhiwani boys are standing only 1 step behind making it to the history books.

Here Jats on Fire

There is no bronze medal playoff for boxing at the Olympics, so a semifinalist is assured of at least a bronze.

Bhiwani Out of the oddly sleepless world of Indian boxing came India’s second and then third punch at a medal at these Beijing Games. A day after Akhil Kumar beat the bantamweight world champion to enter the quarterfinals, his Bhiwani teammate beat Uzbek flyweight Tulashboy Doniyorov in the round of 16. Seven hours later Vijender Kumar followed them into the middle-weight quarters, after defeating the favourite, Thailand’s Angkhan Chomphuphuang

Join me in Wishing them all the best...........
Yes Sheoran Bhiwani Chamak jati agar ek adha Gold aa Jata to Phir bhi thik he rah gaya Thank You Bhiwani Ab Dadri wale bhi Kuch kar ke dikhawo take Ham Dadri Ko jila Banane ki Demand rakh sake.:rock

deepak_dahiya
August 23rd, 2008, 11:45 PM
Yes Sheoran Bhiwani Chamak jati agar ek adha Gold aa Jata to Phir bhi thik he rah gaya Thank You Bhiwani Ab Dadri wale bhi Kuch kar ke dikhawo take Ham Dadri Ko jila Banane ki Demand rakh sake.:rock
Dadri nae jila banaa ke kay hoga ?
apne aap athlete paida ho jainge key...

ravisheoran
August 24th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Dear jatlanders
Aaj hamara jat bhai Vijender hindustan ka Jhanda lekar march karega.
he will lead indian team in closing ceremony.
Bijing me Bhiwani phir se lahrayegi Tiranga.
This is a great Moment for all of us.

devikajakhar
August 27th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Bros & Sis,

What about our Jat Women Wrestlers. It is fine to feel PROUD when our Jat Bros Sushil & Vijender get medals at olympics. But we also should feel ASHAMED when we do not help our Jat Sisters who as women wrestlers have been defeated, though they had the ability to win. They lost only because the MALE DOMINATED WFI, prevented them from preparing well. They were given bad diet, bad equipment & Mat & no Videos.

Male wrestlers were sent abroad for training, best physiotherapist, excellent diet & training partners etc... If these were given to our women as well, we'd have even won a Gold in women wrestling !

Even now! please help our women wrestlers.

Your Sis,

Devika Jakhar

ygulia
August 27th, 2008, 01:46 AM
The person who wants to do something in life does not need much help and if they need then they are capable enough to arrange it.
Lack of resources is not an excuse for the failure.