PDA

View Full Version : Chess

d_dhankhar
August 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Guys, is anyone here likes Chess? i was thinking why not we organise one chess competition on Yahoo chess if anyone is willing.

do let me know.

Nishantrathi82
August 19th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Guys, is anyone here likes Chess? i was thinking why not we organise one chess competition on Yahoo chess if anyone is willing.

do let me know.

Hey dear good idea, i will play but nor sure whether is it possible to open that from office just paste the link i will try.

mukeshkumar007
August 19th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Kabaddi bi kheli ja sake hai ke online ?? :confused::confused:

PrashantHooda
August 19th, 2008, 07:41 PM

do let me know.

Yup ! I ready for it....:rock:rock:rock:rock

PrashantHooda
August 19th, 2008, 07:44 PM

Haan Mukesh alias Bond... kabddi online kheli jaa sakti hai... :D:D

d_dhankhar
August 20th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Thats good then lets organise a time, sometime evening in India. so that there is no issues with office firewall or proxy settings.

d_dhankhar
August 20th, 2008, 06:00 AM
http://au.play.yahoo.com/games/login?page=ch&cat=beginner&intlrooms=in

thats the link just enter your yahooid and password and we'll all join the room India Gate and we'll play.
we can even organise some tournaments on there.

actually yahoo gives you ranking and points we can use it as well.

d_dhankhar
August 20th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Kabbadi bhi khelenge ek din bhai. The pace with which technology is advancing, we'll be playing kabbadi in a virtual environment one day.

PrashantHooda
August 20th, 2008, 07:07 AM

thats the link just enter your yahooid and password and we'll all join the room India Gate and we'll play.

Ok I'm agree pls tell me the time ..... I'll be there ....:rock

PrashantHooda
August 20th, 2008, 07:10 AM

Thats good then lets organise a time, sometime evening in India. so that there is no issues with office firewall or proxy settings.

Mukesh Bhai... aap sirf Kabddi ki baat karte ho ... mene to bahut si jang ladi hai computer pe, car chalayi hai, helicopter bhi udaya hai...
Sab kuchh sambhav hai... mera personal experience hai....:D :rock

anil_rathee
August 20th, 2008, 12:32 PM
hi all

I m ready for a chess competition online

lets finalize the time.

ROCK ON:boxing:rock

Nishantrathi82
August 20th, 2008, 01:23 PM

Sorry dear its blocked in my office :( i will try with some proxy site

d_dhankhar
August 20th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Lets do it on friday night 6pm or 7pm India time. let me know if u all happy. i think by that time we all will be home and can play from there, without any interference.

Nishantrathi82
August 20th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Lets do it on friday night 6pm or 7pm India time. let me know if u all happy. i think by that time we all will be home and can play from there, without any interference.

Dear please start it from 7 pm plz .

PrashantHooda
August 20th, 2008, 04:32 PM

Ok I'm agree... and I'll try my best to be there at same time.. but pls make a private msg to me on the same day.. to remind me... It's my humble request to u ............... :)

d_dhankhar
August 20th, 2008, 06:04 PM
not a problem guys, i'll do that so 7 pm is pakka then.

PrashantHooda
August 21st, 2008, 06:31 AM
not a problem guys, i'll do that so 7 pm is pakka then.

I would sure like to come at your call but pls manage it know me thorugh a PM . I'll wait.............. Thanx

d_dhankhar
August 21st, 2008, 07:14 AM
Zaroor Pm kar dunga,

But make sure u all go there and have a look at the format and understand how we play there. well i've been playing there for a long time so if u cant then i'll explain u all. ek baat or, are we going to count the scores as well. so that we can do something like name the chess champion in our Jatland.

I would sure like to come at your call but pls manage it know me thorugh a PM . I'll wait.............. Thanx

ygulia
August 21st, 2008, 07:27 AM
Good luck guys and we will wait for the Jatland champion to be anounced.

anil_rathee
August 21st, 2008, 10:59 AM
hi
can u please explain the rules here
so that we will be able to directly start the competetion thr.

:boxing

d_dhankhar
August 21st, 2008, 12:34 PM
sir rules to abhi yehi hai ki we'll play chess with chess rules. just be there tomorrow at 7 pm india time. join the room and play with fellow jatland member. make sure u record the result and we'll see who won the most games.

uptill now only three people have expressed there interest. if we have more people then we'll arrange something like a round robin or a knockout type of tournament.

Nishantrathi82
August 21st, 2008, 04:23 PM
sir rules to abhi yehi hai ki we'll play chess with chess rules. just be there tomorrow at 7 pm india time. join the room and play with fellow jatland member. make sure u record the result and we'll see who won the most games.

uptill now only three people have expressed there interest. if we have more people then we'll arrange something like a round robin or a knockout type of tournament.

Hey dear not able to open it in office so i don't think that i can take part in the game :(

d_dhankhar
August 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM
dont u have internet at home?

Hey dear not able to open it in office so i don't think that i can take part in the game :(

Nishantrathi82
August 21st, 2008, 07:31 PM
dont u have internet at home?

Dear i m working till 21:00 IST in office.

d_dhankhar
August 22nd, 2008, 06:12 AM
koi Na mere bhai 9 baje ke baad aajiye, fer khel lenge.

Dear i m working till 21:00 IST in office.

d_dhankhar
August 22nd, 2008, 06:20 AM
Well i tried to find any java-based online chess engine which can get implemented on Jatland. but couldn't find any. yahoo is the only best and free option. if any of u guys know something like that, please let me know we'll ask Moderators to implement it on our Jatland.

d_dhankhar
August 23rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
Guys Friday was okay, me and only Prashant Hooda were there playing each other. Prashant is a very good player. prshant ne mere dimaag saari battiyaan jala di.

guys i understand this time it was hard. if u all want we can do it again. just decide a day urself and let everyone know.

PrashantHooda
August 23rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Guys Friday was okay, me and only Prashant Hooda were there playing each other. Prashant is a very good player. prshant ne mere dimaag saari battiyaan jala di.

guys i understand this time it was hard. if u all want we can do it again. just decide a day urself and let everyone know.

Bhai kyun sharminda karte ho.... pls don't say like this.... infact you are a very accomplished player.... You defeated me thrice... But thanx a lot to you as I got a lot of experience and knowledge about the game... Thank you very much again...:)

d_dhankhar
August 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Bhai Dimaag ki battiyan to tabhi jali naa, because i know how hard i had to try to beat u. You gave me real competition.

Bhai kyun sharminda karte ho.... pls don't say like this.... infact you are a very accomplished player.... You defeated me thrice... But thanx a lot to you as I got a lot of experience and knowledge about the game... Thank you very much again...:)

d_dhankhar
August 27th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Kamaal hai

11,113 members mein koi koni jisne chess khelna pasand ho......

Nishantrathi82
August 27th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Kamaal hai

11,113 members mein koi koni jisne chess khelna pasand ho......

Hey Dear can we play on Saturday?

d_dhankhar
August 28th, 2008, 06:58 AM
offcourse we can, but sirf do log... thats bad.

okay just decide time and we'll play

Nishantrathi82
August 28th, 2008, 02:04 PM
offcourse we can, but sirf do log... thats bad.

okay just decide time and we'll play

Ok i will let u know the time lekin aab to waise bhi apke bahut tariif suun le hai hmmmmm baada soch kar khelna hoga i m not very good in chess but will try :)