PDA

View Full Version : India has 1/3 of poor people :(

dreamer
August 27th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Hey People,

In the morning newspaper ... below the news of Indian Katrina (ofcourse not Kaif) I read about the last 30 years' records of poverty reduction ratio ... Very Sadly 40 plus % people in india are poor. Which is larger than Africans too. I was really furious with the people who has more money than they deserve. Do u think Mayawati gets enough salary to have this much leisure. First reason I can c is this only. Second is .... hey two girls in a row .. lets try for the third one we must have a boy .. bloody a*****s ... so many people around to crush mother Earth.

Pls Comment about other reasons .. for godsake tell the rescue measures too...

Have a nice day..

Have a nice day ....

gaganjat
August 27th, 2008, 12:31 PM
isme bhi hamne record bana diya . india tai record pe record thookan laag rya sai. chinta ki koi baat nahi , dharya rakho , sab theek ho jayega :rolleyes:

baki population control ki baat sai tai sabne bera sai , goliyan ka , ghubbryan ka, pressan ka ...

Nishantrathi82
August 27th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Hey People,

In the morning newspaper ... below the news of Indian Katrina (ofcourse not Kaif) I read about the last 30 years' records of poverty reduction ratio ... Very Sadly 40 plus % people in india are poor. Which is larger than Africans too. I was really furious with the people who has more money than they deserve. Do u think Mayawati gets enough salary to have this much leisure. First reason I can c is this only. Second is .... hey two girls in a row .. lets try for the third one we must have a boy .. bloody a*****s ... so many people around to crush mother Earth.

Have a nice day..

Have a nice day ....

Hi Dear i also read this article today and felt really sad yaar i don't know what's going on with this country these Politicians making conditions bad to worst here are some detail facts of the article-

That is the sobering news coming out of the World Bank's latest estimates on global poverty. The fine print of the estimates also shows that the rate of decline of poverty in India was faster between 1981 and 1990 than between 1990 and 2005. This is likely to give fresh ammunition to those who maintain that economic reforms, which started in 1991, have failed to reduce poverty at a faster rate.

India, according to the new estimates, had 456 million people or about 42% of the population living below the new international poverty line of $1.25 per day. The number of Indian poor also constitute 33% of the global poor, which is pegged at 1.4 billion people.

India also had 828 million people, or 75.6% of the population living below $2 a day. Sub-Saharan Africa, considered the world's poorest region, is better — it has 72.2% of its population (551m) people below the $2 a day level.
China where in 1980 85% population was under poverty line has overcome from this preety fast now in 2005 the population under poverty has come down to 16% only.
But my Poor India:( is going fast but on opposite track Damn yaar what's going on in our contry where our Top Judiciary court said that EVEN GOD CAN'T HELP THIS COUTRY.

Like Dreamer i am also very much keen to listen some rescue facts.:(

brainspeak
August 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Hey People,

Have a nice day..

Have a nice day ....

ur concerns abt poverty are correct..... but why did u pick out mayawati???...why not ajit singh???....or any other politician for tht matter??

jitendershooda
August 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM
ur concerns abt poverty are correct..... but why did u pick out mayawati???...why not ajit singh???....or any other politician for tht matter??

Ha ha ha ... Bhai Kuldeep ... kis kis ka naam likhenge ... ek to likhna ee tha ...

dreamer
August 27th, 2008, 02:43 PM

Bhai saab .. kyun ki main jyada political nahin hoon ... who Ajit Singh BTW :)

Isko bhi TV per kuch jyada dekh liya hoga ..Bahan Mayawati ko .. isiliye naam

yaad hai koi personal dushmani nahin hai re Bhai ...

skarmveer
August 27th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Population badhney ka sabsay bada karan to garebee hee hai dusra karn Education hai or teesra karan Muslims hai.

Aaj agar govt. yeh nischay ker ley kee polulation vardhi per lagaam lagane hai to bahut aaram say laga sakti hai per hamarey niti nirdhark nahi chatey kee population-poverty kee problem khatam ho isliyea easee koi neeti nahi banai gai jis-say isper kaboo paya jasakey.

Hamaree sarkar ko yeh neti banai chahiyea kee do bachcho say adhik honey per us parivaar koi koi bhee sarkari suvidha nahi milegee jasey:-

Do bachcho say adhik key mata-pita ko koi sarkari nokeri nahi mileygee.
Election nahi lad saktey.
-Koi Bank loan nahi milega.
-Reyayti dar per milney vaali koi vastu nahi milgey.
-Sabhee bachcho ko private school mein padhana padega or na
padhaney per jurmaney or saja ka pravdhan hoga.

Or yea saari baatey sabhee per lagoo hongee chahey wo hindu ho, muslim, Sikh ho yea Isai.

mukeshkumar007
August 27th, 2008, 03:40 PM
ek democratic structure maie government kisi ko badhye nai kar sakti...

pir to aisa bi kar sakte ho ki ek insaan ne 50 saal se jyada na jeen dyoo.. 50 saal se pehli yaa to koi mar jya yaa pir jite bi 50 saal se upar huwe un sabne pakad pakad ke mar dyoo :D to apne aap hi control hoti rehgi

Population control by strict means sounds totally inhuman...

BTW personally I think that it hardly matters how many children one should ahve.. jiten chawo utne bache paida karo.. 1, 2 3 4 5 .... but just make sure that you are enough capable to provide them quality education, proper nutrition, proper guidance, and can make them good citizen... otherwise to apko ek bi bacha paida karne ka adhikar nai hai.. as simple as we can think of..

cooljat
August 27th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Bhai Mukesh I value ur thought but it looks good in books only or for the Developed countries where population is less like Japan!!

In Indian Scenario population is increasing like anything and if we dont take any strict step to restrict it'll ruin our country!

I'm not being religious but we must tame Muslims cuz they're the one who are less educated, misguided thus increasing their population like anything ... they still believe they're minors despite of the fact that more than 20% of Indian population and rising ... :rolleyes: they keep many wives and dozen of kids and they even cant give them basic necessities...

Read this article, it'll clear the picture n open your eyes! - http://www.kashmirherald.com/featuredarticle/indiacensus.html

You're talking about inhumanity to nu bata bhookhe nange rehana, bheek mangna or bhook se mar jaana humanity hai ?? ... I believe poverty is more inhuman than restricting population!

Bhai yahan pe to strict Martial law laga dena chahiye ki kisi ne 2 se jyada bachhe paida kiye to usko saja milegi!!! something like what China did to restrict their population ... :)

Rock on
Jit

ek democratic structure maie government kisi ko badhye nai kar sakti...

pir to aisa bi kar sakte ho ki ek insaan ne 50 saal se jyada na jeen dyoo.. 50 saal se pehli yaa to koi mar jya yaa pir jite bi 50 saal se upar huwe un sabne pakad pakad ke mar dyoo :D to apne aap hi control hoti rehgi

Population control by strict means sounds totally inhuman...

BTW personally I think that it hardly matters how many children one should ahve.. jiten chawo utne bache paida karo.. 1, 2 3 4 5 .... but just make sure that you are enough capable to provide them quality education, proper nutrition, proper guidance, and can make them good citizen... otherwise to apko ek bi bacha paida karne ka adhikar nai hai.. as simple as we can think of..

mukeshkumar007
August 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM
something like what China did to restrict their population ... :)

Rock on
Jit

China will have to bear the serious consequences of this policy in coming future.

think about making ur human resource ur stength instead of crying foul

cooljat
August 27th, 2008, 04:51 PM
China is far far better than India in terms of governance & growth!!...

I dont know what serious consequences China will bear in future but India will, rather already started suffering seriously, results r in front of you dear bro!! :)

China will have to bear the serious consequences of this policy in coming future.

Nishantrathi82
August 27th, 2008, 05:01 PM

Bhai Mukesh i don't think control on population can cause any future damage to us or to china.
Bhai aagar chalo tunhare baat bhi maan le jaye k 4-5 bacche hon to bhai unke liye Place rehne ke aur fir ham sab jam aur electricity ke problem abhi thoode dino me Water ke aur bahut cheeje hai bhai i think population control to must hai this is my personal veiw.

crsnadar
August 27th, 2008, 05:55 PM
TOI Front page news means something important..& ofcourse it is.

India has many RICH BUSINESSMEN names under its citizenship.

There are TWO WAYS OF BECOMING RICH---

(1) Absorption of Money (To fetch out money from others by plans)
(2) Generation of Money (To generate more sourses for value of money)

(1) Absorption of Money: Suppose there are 10 Roti at home & A B C D & E to eat. Those who are Cleaver, Educated, Powerful or Tactful may eat more. If A & B out of 5 are such dominated they would get 4 Roti each i.e. A=4 Roti, B=4 Roti
&
C D E have to share remaining 2 Roti.

(2) Generation of Money: They would find some solution to make more Roti.
because they are five so they can easily make more Roti. If not having sources they would go for arrangement of more surces to make Roti, so as to get everyone's share satisfactorily.

Which Principle has ben applied more in INDIA.....we know it well.

VPannu
August 27th, 2008, 08:01 PM
very sadly 40 plus % people in india are poor. Which is larger than africans too. I was really furious with the people who has more money than they deserve. .not surprised at all.

rajivsp
August 27th, 2008, 10:14 PM
There are TWO WAYS OF BECOMING RICH---

3 ways to become rich--

1. Choose your grand father.
2. Choose your father in law.
3. Steal it.

best of luck!

ygulia
August 27th, 2008, 10:50 PM
China is far far better than India in terms of governance & growth!!...

I dont know what serious consequences China will bear in future but India will, rather already started suffering seriously, results r in front of you dear bro!! :)

You are right that results are there but in the next 20 years China will have a serious problem of work force. Number of seniors will surpass the working population and that is the beginning of the problem. Same problem is faced by a number of western countries too but they are filling the gap through immigration. India has the largest young working population in the world. If the economic reforms keep going at the present rate then after 10 years we will feel the benefits of the economic prosperity.

sidchhikara
August 28th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Population is a problem in India. Not just because of the numbers. You have to realize the characteristic of this population. Most of these are uneducated poor people who have children just so that they can make them work as soon as they can start walking. They are not at all interested in getting them educated .... due to economic and cultural reasons. These children grow up uneducated and have their own kids who also start working at a young age.
I am not in favor of forced sterilization.
What is needed is a more civilized solution which can be 2-fold
1) Aggressive education initiatives.
2) Very strict laws against child labor.

I am also confident that above 2 things will not happen in India in the near future because most voting public is total anpadh and total bhikhari. They vote for idiots who look and talk like them and are of the same caste.

Oh yeah and also our constitution is so messed up. The governence (or lack of) that flows from it is unable to control corruption, our justice system and law and order system is also messed up.