PDA

View Full Version : Any one interested in Religion?

nijjhar
September 5th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Hi,

I have great interest in Christianity, Sikhism, which is continuation of Christianity, Real Islam of Sun and not of the moon and star, Judaism and Hinduism are the same, etc.

I have produced over 650 Videos on Youtube searchable under nijjhar1.

Wants to write a Book in Hindi but no helpers. Remember that although we Jatts are most stupid people but we are also have great devotion to God. Khatris are number one sons of Satan especially of the Kashmir. Atomic War is expected in 2012 when the Mayan Calendar touches Zero.

PrashantHooda
September 7th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Hi,

I have great interest in Christianity, Sikhism, which is continuation of Christianity, Real Islam of Sun and not of the moon and star, Judaism and Hinduism are the same, etc.

I have produced over 650 Videos on Youtube searchable under nijjhar1.

Wants to write a Book in Hindi but no helpers. Remember that although we Jatts are most stupid people but we are also have great devotion to God. Khatris are number one sons of Satan especially of the Kashmir. Atomic War is expected in 2012 when the Mayan Calendar touches Zero.

Respected Uncle ji
Good Evening... :)
I'm ready to help you. Pls tell me which kind of help you want to write a book in Hindi. I'm agree with ur views about religion. :)