PDA

View Full Version : Help

vivekdh
September 17th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Hi

Just came across an innovative site to help Bihar Flood victims. Shows how one can contribute without actually spending anything or being physically present by spending 60 seconds of one's time. Just have to answer simple questions, and sponsors will pay to the NGO on your behalf. Kindly spread the word. I have tried it myself and the site appears to be absolutely genuine.This effort shall surely go a long way. (http://www.helpbihar.in (http://www.helpbihar.in/))

Vivek Dhankhar

sumitsehrawat
September 17th, 2008, 08:28 PM
http://www.bhookh.com/ ...if you please... !!

anilsinghd
September 17th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Done both!

can someone please help me understanding as to wahts the logic behind the sites? Why is click essential to give food/candles?

:)

ssgoyat
September 17th, 2008, 10:19 PM
i don't understand...

why candles are taken double than biscuits..

also

why soaps are taken thrice in the quantity as that of biscuit..

what proves this....do they need double candles n triple the soaps then the buiscuits...what rubbish is this??

Better you donate online using NEFT (National Electronics Funds transfer) and RTGS mechanism....
or Write a cheque to *’Chief Minister Relief Fund, Bihar’ A/C No.
10839124928, SBI Patna Secretariat Branch, Patna and drop it to the nearest SBI drop box.

PrashantHooda
September 17th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I don't think that any of these websites have any relevance to help people affected by flood in Bihar. I'm sure that it's only a non-sense job, it is not going to provide the flood affected people any type of help. I think that somebody (it may be the govt. of any alien nation) is playing with our emotions. :(

PrashantHooda
September 17th, 2008, 11:14 PM
You are absolutely right Goyat bhai. As we see generally the people create an NGO only to generate funds and most probably they are using such funds for their own benefits. (Although some organizations are really doing a great deal.)
We should choose an effective and genuine channel which is engaged to accomplish the public services through their honest and sincere efforts. Government relief funds are the most devoted and trustworthy channel indeed, in my opinion. :)
When I hit the site www.bhookh.com and clicked the option (for free food), the message appeared at the next page was:
"Thank You !
You have donated a cup of staple food to a chronically hungry Indian."
It's really a shame on us. :(
People running NGOs in developed nations or providing funding to India based NGOs are certainly playing with our emotions. They are poking a joke on us by this way.:(
Now it's the time for us to heal our own wounds ourselves.

i don't understand...
also
what proves this....do they need double candles n triple the soaps then the buiscuits...what rubbish is this??
Better you donate online using NEFT (National Electronics Funds transfer) and RTGS mechanism....
10839124928, SBI Patna Secretariat Branch, Patna and drop it to the nearest SBI drop box.

Nishantrathi82
September 18th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I m done with both the sites.

rinkusheoran
September 18th, 2008, 12:39 PM
i don't understand...

also

Efficay of these sites is not known but even if they do half of what they are saying then its fine, no harm in doing what they are asking for?

Goyat we dont loose anything if we answer three or four simple quetions if its helping the victims, dont always try to find out the authenticity?
Why you only find out negative things , If you dont like what others are saying then let it be but keep your caustic remarks upto you only.

Are you 100% sure that amount that will be given through CM/PM relief fund will be used properly ?

Iespect an individual.

VivekGathwala
September 19th, 2008, 05:47 PM
yar ek baat batooo jab sab kimee thamnee bera hoo se fer bhi kyun batana pade s goyat yar jab tane us adress ka bera tha tane ude bhej diya keee .....bhai tane na te ude kime bhejyaaa ...ar ye site aale keh s ki hum bhejan geee .... eb tu bhai usmaii bhi gelyaaan konyaaa ..... bhai tu te nashihat hi deve s kime kam t kar le bhai ...ke bera teri dekham dekh 2/4 or bhai bhi click kar dete un siteaan pe .. nue te hoya na ki haan bhai karooo log bhukhee mare s ar mahraa ke lage s click karn main nue kahi s ki candeles dougni kyun de s ....biscut kyun na dete ...........

yar tu padhya likhya balak s ...tu bhi bera na ke baat likhe s .............

guys please help the them ...by any source .....cause they guys looking for this .......

jai jat jai hind