PDA

View Full Version : Can any body help me I have lost my phone

SANDEEP5
September 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Dear All,

I have bought a W550i Sony Ericsson Mobile phone in June 2006 from Delhi. But now i have lost that phone,:boxing i was using Idea (Delhi) Postpaid connection on that phone. I have blocked my idea no. instantly when i came to know that i have lost my mobile phone. I am in Mumbai now a days and lost my mobile phone in mumbai itself. Can anybody please do me a favor to get my mobile phone back or make that useless or blocked.
If anybody have any solution for this can contact me on my gmail id (aryaspshinde@gmail.com or my Mumbai hutch no. (09920785010)
Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep Kumar:mad:

PrashantHooda
September 19th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Did u get it insured ?
Did u lodge an FIR in this regard ?
I think you should contact your service provider or handset manufacturing company, they may suggest you a better channel to get it back ? :)

SANDEEP5
September 19th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Did u get it insured ?
Did u lodge an FIR in this regard ?
I think you should contact your service provider or handset manufacturing company, they may suggest you a better channel to get it back ? :)

I have contacted both (Service provider and handset manufacturing) through phone and mail but they are helpless. i have IMEI no. also of my phone. But they are saying we can do nothing in this regard.

choudharyneelam
September 19th, 2008, 04:49 PM
common problem......no big solution for that....just can approach the customer care to block it immediatley (no need for any FIR).....and then again shop for a new mobile :D (either with duplicate SIM at request, or another new no.)

and for stylish handsets, one need to be very cautious, nahin to ye pocket khaali karwa denge :D (mobile chor ki sankhya badhti jaa rahi hai)

and till now i never listened anybody recovering his/her lost handset.....any kind details you give, but no solution :(

rajivsp
September 20th, 2008, 01:24 AM
To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone:
* # 0 6 #
A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. when your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.
You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either.

rajivsp
September 20th, 2008, 01:25 AM
1.EMERGENCY
The Emergency Number worldwide for**Mobile** is112
If you findyourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency,
dial 112
and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you,
and interestingly this number 112can be dialled even if the keypad is locked.
**Try it out.**

2. Have you locked your keys in the car? Does you car have remote keys?
This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone:
If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call
someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end.. Your car will unlock.
Saves someone fro having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away,
and if you can reach someone who has the other "remote" for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

3. Hidden battery power
Imagine your cell battery isvery low , you are expecting an important call and you don't have a charger.
Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery.
To activate, press the keys*3370#
Your cell will restart withthis reserve and the instrument will show a50%increase in battery.
This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time AND...

4. Be care while using your mobile phone
When you try to call someone through mobile phone,don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers. Because directly after dialling, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signalling power, which is: 2 watts = 33dbi, Plz Be Careful, Message as received (Save your brain) Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it will affect brain directly. This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.

choudharyneelam
September 20th, 2008, 01:53 PM
To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone:
* # 0 6 #
A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. when your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.
You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either.

if it really works then this is something very useful u provided and right now i'll keep this at safe corner....so that in case the need arise, i can apply it and feel the immense happiness and peace at heart :D

anilsinghd
September 22nd, 2008, 12:59 AM
Dear All,

I have bought a W550i Sony Ericsson Mobile phone in June 2006 from Delhi. But now i have lost that phone,:boxing i was using Idea (Delhi) Postpaid connection on that phone. I have blocked my idea no. instantly when i came to know that i have lost my mobile phone. I am in Mumbai now a days and lost my mobile phone in mumbai itself. Can anybody please do me a favor to get my mobile phone back or make that useless or blocked.
If anybody have any solution for this can contact me on my gmail id (aryaspshinde@gmail.com or my Mumbai hutch no. (09920785010)
Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep Kumar:mad:

Happened with me a couple of times , Moto Razr V3i at both the occasions :(:(.

You can get back the number if you can show the service provider the FIR , they can give u a new sim with same number!

coolphool
September 22nd, 2008, 06:15 AM
1.EMERGENCY
The Emergency Number worldwide for**Mobile** is112
If you findyourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency,
dial 112
and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you,
and interestingly this number 112can be dialled even if the keypad is locked.
**Try it out.**

2. Have you locked your keys in the car? Does you car have remote keys?
This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone:
If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call
someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end.. Your car will unlock.
Saves someone fro having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away,
and if you can reach someone who has the other "remote" for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

3. Hidden battery power
Imagine your cell battery isvery low , you are expecting an important call and you don't have a charger.
Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery.
To activate, press the keys*3370#
Your cell will restart withthis reserve and the instrument will show a50%increase in battery.
This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time AND...

4. Be care while using your mobile phone
When you try to call someone through mobile phone,don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers. Because directly after dialling, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signalling power, which is: 2 watts = 33dbi, Plz Be Careful, Message as received (Save your brain) Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it will affect brain directly. This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.

Stop copy pasting from the net. This is the biggest sack of crap I have ever read floating on the internet besides the orphan in Congo who lost his millionaire uncle.

coolphool
September 22nd, 2008, 06:21 AM
No body has an obligation to turn in a lost phone that they found. So even if somehow your mobile company finds someone using your handset they cannot do anything about it unless you prove that it was stolen. And to prove that you need to have a legitimate FIR. So mobile companies do not go around looking for lost phones.

Next time you loose a phone file an FIR saying that it got stolen. Then if somehow the person who finds your phone and coincidentally tries to register it with your provider he/she will be hot soup.

But if it was me and I found a phone I would try to find the owner because I only carry the most Jazzy phone in the market. And no phone that I find can be as sexy as mine. So pray to god that the person who found your phone is smart and sexy like me and has a better handset than your Junky W550i Sony Ericsson and tries to return it to you.

sidchhikara
September 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Don't worry, I have your phone. It is very nice. I am currently using it, I will return it after I get bored with it.

cooljat
September 22nd, 2008, 12:02 PM
hehehehe .. u Great Mobile Chor of Jatland !! :D:D:D

Don't worry, I have your phone. It is very nice. I am currently using it, I will return it after I get bored with it.

mukeshkumar007
September 22nd, 2008, 12:51 PM

to phir yeh mere pass kiska hai :confused: :confused:

Nishantrathi82
September 22nd, 2008, 01:07 PM

Hahahah baada fast travel kaar raha hai ye phone to :D
Kabhi sid bhai g pass kabhi mukki ke pass :D

ritikarathee
September 22nd, 2008, 03:58 PM
I have lost my Lib card today....Can anyone help me :confused:

Nishantrathi82
September 22nd, 2008, 04:07 PM

Accha woh tera tha riti maine socha k ye aur ritika hai aare woh mujhe mil gaya hai :)

mukeshkumar007
September 22nd, 2008, 04:08 PM

actually home ministry is coming up with a system that will help ppl to find out all their belongings including lib. cards, phone, bhainsh, bakri chappal.. but it is still under-process so for the time being u dial 100.. or may be u wait ke bera koi jatland par bata hi de koi solution

ritikarathee
September 22nd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Accha woh tera tha riti maine socha k ye aur ritika hai aare woh mujhe mil gaya hai :)

mil gyaa toh waapis de do bhaisaab....aap kya karoge...lib card ka

ritikarathee
September 22nd, 2008, 04:11 PM
actually home ministry is coming up with a system that will help ppl to find out all their belongings including lib. Cards, phone, bhainsh, bakri chappal.. But it is still under-process so for the time being u dial 100.. Or may be u wait ke bera koi jatland par bata hi de koi solution
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

shweta123
September 22nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
actually home ministry is coming up with a system that will help ppl to find out all their belongings including lib. cards, phone, bhainsh, bakri chappal.. but it is still under-process so for the time being u dial 100.. or may be u wait ke bera koi jatland par bata hi de koi solution
bhai ...:o subah se meri pencil nahi mil rahi :confused: .... aur tumhaare kehne pe 100 number bhi dial kiya par wo kehte hain ki isme wo meri koi help nahi kar sakte ..... how mean of them to say like this ....:tamatar:thappad....
Hope so any Jatlander can help me out with this ......:mad: .... otherwise I will have to ask for a pencil from my colleaugue on the next seat:cool: .... it would look pathetic i swear ..... :D;)

sandeepkadian05
September 22nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Hmmm... Such a hilarious investigation into the missing mobile case...:p:p:p

anilsinghd
September 22nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
bhai ... subah se meri pencil nahi mil rahi :confused: .... aur tumhaare kehne pe 100 number bhi dial kiya par wo kehte hain ki isme wo meri koi help nahi kar sakte ..... how mean of them to say like this ........
Hope so any Jatlander can help me out with this ...... .... otherwise I will have to ask for a pencil from my colleaugue on the next seat:cool: .... it would look pathetic i swear ..... ;)

main to 100 number bhi dial nahi kar sakta :(

mujhe yahaan ki police ka number bhi nahi pata :(

meri pencil ke surme na mil rahe :(

is shweta ne churaaye honge pakka :p :D

dkumars
September 22nd, 2008, 05:45 PM

Anil, I remember u talk abt quality a lot and 1-2 liners. Bhai kehna aasan hai amal karna mushkil hai. Shayad mera point samjh gaya hoga dost. Dont feel offended but i felt so pointed out.

anilsinghd
September 22nd, 2008, 05:48 PM
Anil, I remember u talk abt quality a lot and 1-2 liners. Bhai kehna aasan hai amal karna mushkil hai. Shayad mera point samjh gaya hoga dost. Dont feel offended but i felt so pointed out.

:):)

No justifications! But the thread was looking more like a Chaupal thing-y to me! :) So pitched in.

dkumars
September 22nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
:):)

No justifications! But the thread was looking more like a Chaupal thing-y to me! :) So pitched in.

:):):):):):)

sunitahooda
September 22nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
Baat waise "MOBILE" chori ki shuru huyi thi....waise mujhe lagta hai ke teri BHAINS bhi khuyi hoti to waa bhi Shweta ke bagadd mai bandhi paati;)just joking likna jaruri hai na to...:p

Sandeep....Nokia immediately blocks the usage of a stolen mobile, there must be a theft policy for your handset also, i'm sure, its just that HOW HARD YOU TRY to get things done in such matters. People try to get outta such nuisances by misguiding the cnsumer. Be strict n try hard to talk to Sony Ericsson's head office