PDA

View Full Version : The blasts destroyed more than what we see...

uditnhe
September 21st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Dear all,

I had got back from my business trip from Europe on the Saturday that was marked by the blasts. I was so excited to be back in my home, my country, with my people, then on the fateful evening the blasts rocked the city and I believe it did more then that, it rocked our faith. Every time we make a casual outing, it is always an underlying thought in our minds, it is inescapable.

I dont think it is the phisical damage by the bombs is what the terrorists aim to achieve only, it is this feeling of ever present fear is what they aim at to create.

They say there is no religion of terror, but then why are only the Muslim community the reason behind it or why is it now even safe to assume that it has to be some Islamic extremists. No matter how much we try to escape the fact, I think these acts of terror are only deepening the prevailing scene of resentment against the Muslims. I think it is slowly dividing us even more.

We can have peace marches, gatherings, slogans against blasts and so on, but how do we escape from this slowly creeping virus/terror that is the real effect of "acts of terror"

I am quite concerned about this issue and hope to read some interesting inputs and thoughts.

Thank you

brahmtewatia
September 22nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
dear udit... welcum back to "terra ferma"... here is sumthin' tht u really missed !!! :)

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25404

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25455

cooljat
September 22nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Udit,

Gud to see u back on JL .. :)

I can feel ur pain & frustration bro and even I feel the same whenever sucha barbaric terrorist bomb blasted now n then and many innocent in spite of their cast & creed loose their lives. :(

Well, its unfair to brand & blame whole Muslim community for Terrorism but I believe there are severe problems with their stone aged & conservative religion Islam ... I can write enormous about their sick religion like how they treat their women, how easily they kill n give life in the name of Allah, how easily they issue fatwa if someone criticize their religion n so on.

Terrorist are found in every religion & country like Bodos, Mavovadi, Naxalites, LTTE, Bajrang Dal, VHP, Ulfa etc but if we see & compare the numbers, Muslims just outclass rest ... in my view if we make a rough estimate u'll find more then 75% population of terrorist are Muslims!!

Its nothing but their Dark Religion & blind extremist followers that producing these devils day by day ... its socking to see nowdays scholar & well educated Muslims are opting for terrorism and killing innocent ppl in the name of Allah & to secure their place in Zanat! WTF :mad:

If they dont introspect & overhaul their Religion n faith ... this terrorism will ruin themselves for sure ... They seriously need to make their religion more secular, more liberal, more open !! You can already see more n more hatred is spreading in European & American countries so if they dont improve themselves it'll be self-destructive for them!

All in All, whenever Communal Riots & Terrorist Attacks take place only Innocent loose their lives in spite of Cast, Creed & Color !!!

As for our country, I wonder when our govt will wake up & take strong action against Terrorists?? Govt seriously need to impose some strict laws for terrorism n try to apply Uniform Law & Single Constitution in Nation.

Rock on
Jit

Dear all,

I had got back from my business trip from Europe on the Saturday that was marked by the blasts. I was so excited to be back in my home, my country, with my people, then on the fateful evening the blasts rocked the city and I believe it did more then that, it rocked our faith. Every time we make a casual outing, it is always an underlying thought in our minds, it is inescapable.

I dont think it is the phisical damage by the bombs is what the terrorists aim to achieve only, it is this feeling of ever present fear is what they aim at to create.

They say there is no religion of terror, but then why are only the Muslim community the reason behind it or why is it now even safe to assume that it has to be some Islamic extremists. No matter how much we try to escape the fact, I think these acts of terror are only deepening the prevailing scene of resentment against the Muslims. I think it is slowly dividing us even more.

We can have peace marches, gatherings, slogans against blasts and so on, but how do we escape from this slowly creeping virus/terror that is the real effect of "acts of terror"

I am quite concerned about this issue and hope to read some interesting inputs and thoughts.

Thank you

cooljat
September 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
An interesting reading about Muhammad, Islam and Terrorism, plz go thro it-

"The actions of Islamic terrorist groups operating throughout the world are well known. Islamic terrorists have bombed and destroyed buildings, planes, and vehicles. Additionally, during the last 20 years, Muslim terrorists have targeted and murdered tens of thousands of men and women, including children. All over the world, in Kenya, Algeria, Indonesia, Egypt, Iran, France, South America and America, etc., Muslim terrorists have attacked and murdered those they felt were a threat or hindrance to their purpose. No one has been spared by these treacherous people.

Not surprisingly, examination of the web sites that deal with terrorism show that about one half of all terrorist groups in the world are Islamic in nature.

Why are these groups Islamic? What does the religion of Islam have to do with terrorism? Is there a link between the two? How do these groups justify murdering civilians based upon Islamic values? Are terrorism and murder actually allowed under Islam? " ...

For more reading, explore : http://www.muhammadanism.org/muhammad/Muhammad_Terrorism.htm

Rock on
Jit