PDA

View Full Version : ADAA in Indian Express

navingulia
September 25th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Glad to inform friends that ADAA food distribution was covered in an article in Indian Express on 21st sep

http://www.adaa.in/alms.htm

positivelook
September 25th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Well Done Gulia bhai!

Abhimanyu Phougat

ajayverma1973
September 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Glad to inform friends that ADAA food distribution was covered in an article in Indian Express on 21st sep

Navinji aapki ada ka jawab nahin,

Cheers:)

jitendershooda
September 25th, 2008, 05:25 PM

Good Bhai saab ... keep it up!!!

Nice to see the paper plates this time. This shows you value each suggestion. Thanks.

downtoearth
September 25th, 2008, 07:30 PM
great move bro.... keep it p

vijay
September 25th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Great Job, Navin Bhai :)

Keep up the spirit.

anilsinghd
September 25th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Would request members to please try and coordinate with Navin Bhai and help to move on things at a much faster pace !

If not you , please spread the word around and get resources for Adaa.

:)

thanks!

navingulia
September 26th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Good Bhai saab ... keep it up!!!

Nice to see the paper plates this time. This shows you value each suggestion. Thanks.

Ofcourse brother, we have to value suggestions to be able to do better.

vicky84
September 26th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Gud on you sir..good work..keep doing..

PrashantHooda
September 26th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Navin Bhai your efforts are exemplary...We are proud of you .:)

spdeshwal
September 26th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I wish more Eservicemen could join your Movement
I have no words to appreciate your efforts and Street kids replacing your photograph, symbolising you, is cool and heart toushing!
God bless you!

Friends,

The weekend before last week, i was feeling a bit restless. It could be due to a feeling of home sickness. I called Naveen Bhai. It was early morning around 7AM. My first question to Naveen was, "Bhai jaldi to nahi utha diya? To my surprise he repied, "mein normally 4-4.30 bajje uth jataa hun". I enquired about his daily routine and what he does over the week. Then I asked him, " aap in sab chijono ke liye kaise samay nikaal lete ho"? To that he replied, " aap TV kam se kam dekho, fir time ki koi kami nahi, vaise bhi mein bahut kam sota hun, kabhi kabhi sota hi nahi"

Meri samajh mein baat aa gai thi, jis vaykti ke deel mein itne nanhe muno ka dukh dard ho usse kaise neend aa sakti hai. I wish I could be their to work with him!

Regards!

devdahiya
September 26th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Keep it up Naveen..God bless!

positivelook
September 26th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I wish more Eservicemen could join your Movement
I have no words to appreciate your efforts and Street kids replacing your photograph, symbolising you, is cool and heart toushing!
God bless you!

Friends,

Meri samajh mein baat aa gai thi, jis vaykti ke deel mein itne nanhe muno ka dukh dard ho usse kaise neend aa sakti hai. I wish I could be their to work with him!

Regards!
Deswal jee

Aapp toh emotional hoge! Aur agar app kee tammnna hai toh ibke sardiyon mein Navin ke sath kam karne kee hasrat poori kar liyo, anyway aap yahan par JAt-Jagat ko thoda parshan karo kee woh bhee yahan aane wale students kee kuch help kar de!

Abhimanyu Phougat

cooljat
September 26th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Commendable Job Bhaisaab !!
You're everlasting Inspiration for all ..
Salutations to u !!

Keep it up ..:)

Rock on
Jit

navingulia
September 26th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I am always overwhelmed by the love, affection and appreciation and the blessings of seniors and elders, i receive here. That has always encouraged me to go on.
Let us share this most valued gift of love, affection and appreciation with each other.

I have been able to do a little, lot needs to be done.
consistent work, relentless effort and every bit of positive energy, is bare minimum to ensure that we all reach the goal, the dream.

Satyepal Sir, in my profile picture my face is also among the children, right in the middle. as i say 'i identify with these children, their emotions, their fears and their distant dreams'

brahmtewatia
September 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM
navin bhai, carry on with your spirit of "never say die". i applaud yr. efforts... its nice to see you in the hearts of street children in yr. new display picture :)

gaganrana
October 24th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Gulia bhai,

Thats what we call great work. Brilliant!!

Keep up the good work, wo din door nahin jab young Indians like you will finish the begging and other problems from India.

Jain Hind.
Vande Mataram!!!!

G S Rana.
Ek Karyakarta
AADA and Siddhantwadi Sangathan.

navingulia
October 24th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks Gagan Sir,
for the kind word of appreciation.
lots needs to be done.
since i am in gurgaon, we can meet sometime
please let me know
regards
navin gulia
www.adaa.in

gaganrana
October 24th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Dear Navin Bhai,

It would be my pleasure to meet you in person however I am in UK at this moment. In the mean time you can meet with my younger brother, Harvinder Rana, who is regularly working against the bad system in Delhi area. Please visit our NGO website (www.siddhantwadisangathan.org). His mobile number is 9210267484.

It appears that ADAA and Siddhantwadi Sangathan shares some objectives, so we could take things forward for India's prosperity.

God Bless.

G S Rana,

Kind regards,
EK Karkarta,
ADAA and Siddhantwadi Sangathan

Thanks Gagan Sir,
for the kind word of appreciation.
lots needs to be done.
since i am in gurgaon, we can meet sometime
please let me know
regards
navin gulia
www.adaa.in

gaganjat
October 25th, 2008, 02:08 PM
gr8 news ! lot more people will be aware whats happening.

skarmveer
October 27th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Maujhey bahut khusee hui aapkey sath bitaei un palon mein jab hum Dewali key pahley din un Bachcho key sath Mithai bant ker apnee ichchha puri ker pai or mujhey laga ke keu na hum sab milker kuchh easa karey jissay in bachcho ko kam-say-kam bheekh mangney say to bachaya ja sakey.

navingulia
October 28th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Karamveer bhaisaahab, aapke sahyog ke liye dhanyawaad. ham thoda bahut karte rahenge to avashya ek parivartan laaenge in bachchon ke jeevan me bhi.

samaj ki soch me parivartan aana bhi utna hi aavashyak hai.

nareshkadyan7
October 28th, 2008, 11:16 AM
We are ready to give space & good family atmosphere to these kids, good work - keep it up.
Naresh Kadyan -http://www.google.co.in/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIN265&=&q=Naresh+Kadyan&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

navingulia
October 28th, 2008, 01:12 PM
That is so wonderful and kind of you Sir
This is a great diwali news for ADAA
Thanks so much.
Regards
Navin Gulia