PDA

View Full Version : The life ever best gift to our parents !!!

kapilrana
September 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Dear Jatlanders,

We are very successful in our educational, professional and social life and working towards the development of overselves and the objectives we had set. The life is goes on and time passes day by day but we never had have give our attention to our parents expectation towards us and just following our own whims !

What we'll expect from our new generation; whenever we'll be the guardian of ones' in future?

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/admittedlyhawken/mychildhood.jpg

It is the time to think that what special lifetime gift we can fetch to our parents so that they feel a satisfied guardians....

I want to know your thoughts, what such special gift would you like to give to your parents who blessed you and provide the opportunity to mark this world ?

I'll also share my thoughts and truly speaking I've plan a gift indeed.

Last but not least, expecting your true affection and feeling to your (parentage) janamdatas'

sumitsehrawat
September 25th, 2008, 11:31 PM
God willing, a cute little granddaughter and a doughty yet naughty grandson for my parents. I think this is the best 'gift' I could ever imagine giving to them.

what such special gift would you like to give to your parents

jyotikohar
September 26th, 2008, 12:04 AM
aaj ma papa nahi hain bas ek hi gift hai ab jo main unhe de sakti hun.............ki bas kabhi unka sir neecha na hone dun jo parvarish unhone di jo unhone sikhaya bas usi ke sahare izzat kamun.............wahi gift ya yun kahe SHRDHANJLI hai ma aur papa ji ko.......

ansha
September 29th, 2008, 06:21 PM
what special lifetime gift we can fetch to our parents so that they feel a satisfied guardians....

Give them as much time as you can spare EVERY DAY

devdahiya
September 29th, 2008, 08:24 PM
aaj ma papa nahi hain bas ek hi gift hai ab jo main unhe de sakti hun.............ki bas kabhi unka sir neecha na hone dun jo parvarish unhone di jo unhone sikhaya bas usi ke sahare izzat kamun.............wahi gift ya yun kahe SHRDHANJLI hai ma aur papa ji ko.......

Proud of you beney.......dil thhandda hua padhh kar.God bless you!

devdahiya
September 29th, 2008, 08:25 PM

Proud of you bebey.......dil thhandda hua padhh kar.God bless you!

nysa
September 29th, 2008, 09:17 PM

too gud Di...exactly my thoughts..r u a mind reader.:confused:;)

well as far as I m concerned ...I wud like it to be as...."their wish is my command"..:D..making sure they have not just a comfortable but respectable life.Rest will be taken care of..:)

jyotikohar
September 29th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Proud of you bebey.......dil thhandda hua padhh kar.God bless you!

thanku Dev bhai n Nysa Dear

anuchhikara
September 29th, 2008, 10:55 PM
yeap!!!........I feel,the only gift to parents is to make them proud by following the values n etiquettes they have given to us.:):)

Whatever they do for me and my siblings is the debt that we can't alleviate,even if try to do that................We have to do whatever best possible by us for them:).

spdeshwal
October 1st, 2008, 07:39 AM
आप सभी ने बहुत सुंदर विचार व्यक्त किए हैं
सभी के उपहार समय और उमर के अनुरूप हैं
प्रि.सुमित उमर के जिस मौड़ पर है उसका सोचना बिल्कुल उचित है
ज्योति जी आप ने भी बिल्कुल सही कहा , आप के स्व. माता पिता को इस से सुंदर उपहार और क्या हो सकता है !
शारदा जी से में बहुत ज्यादा सहमत हूँ और विश्वाश करता हूँ की मेरे वृद्ध व् विदुर पिता को ज्यादा से ज्यादा समय दे पाना ही हम भाई बहनों की तरफ़ से अत्ति उत्तम उपहार हो सकता है!

हर बूढी औरत की झुरियों में अपनी माँ तलाशने वाली मेरी पत्नी की माँ की बस एक ही इच्छा है कि वो एक बार अपनी लाडली को निकट से देख, गले लगा, ढेर सारा प्यार करे ! दुर्भास कि तरंगो से बहता हुआ वो प्यार तो मैंने कई बार देखा है , उस से रुब रु होने के लिए बेताब हूँ !

इस आशा के साथ कि हम सब अपने माता पिता कि खूब देख भाल करें !

खुश रहो !

Nishantrathi82
October 1st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Want to make them happiest parents of the universe.
Whatever parents do for their child in anyway we can't give that back but love to see them a proud parents. God bless them and will give all their troubles to me.

RabbuPanwar
October 1st, 2008, 11:39 AM
aap logo ne balkul sahi likha hain parents gift ke baare main

Ek baat or hain ki agar apne Maa- Baap khush hain toh hamen Duniya jahan ki saari khushi hamari jholi main aa jayegi ek Din...

Bus aapna farj yah banta hi ki hum Maa - Baap , Dada - Daadi ko jayada se jayada khush rakhen................, or unhe kisi cheej ki kammi mahsus na ho.....

SANDEEP5
October 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM
aap logo ne balkul sahi likha hain parents gift ke baare main

Ek baat or hain ki agar apne Maa- Baap khush hain toh hamen Duniya jahan ki saari khushi hamari jholi main aa jayegi ek Din...

Bus aapna farj yah banta hi ki hum Maa - Baap , Dada - Daadi ko jayada se jayada khush rakhen................, or unhe kisi cheej ki kammi mahsus na ho.....

Meri to yeh ichha hai ki mere parents ko kabhi bhi mere karan se koi dukh na pahoonche.

sandeepbalyan
October 1st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Hi Kapil,

Very good topic/thread and awesome views from contributors.

I will just add one thing
"Jis Ke Maa Baap khush nahi hai Wo jindgi bhar khush nahi rah sakta" .....

So please do your best for your parents and don't ignore them (this will be biggest gift).They don't need money/gift they need you and your love...

God Bless all.

Thanks,
Sandeep Baliyan

nysa
October 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM
आप सभी ने बहुत सुंदर विचार व्यक्त किए हैं
सभी के उपहार समय और उमर के अनुरूप हैं
प्रि.सुमित उमर के जिस मौड़ पर है उसका सोचना बिल्कुल उचित है
ज्योति जी आप ने भी बिल्कुल सही कहा , आप के स्व. माता पिता को इस से सुंदर उपहार और क्या हो सकता है !
शारदा जी से में बहुत ज्यादा सहमत हूँ और विश्वाश करता हूँ की मेरे वृद्ध व् विदुर पिता को ज्यादा से ज्यादा समय दे पाना ही हम भाई बहनों की तरफ़ से अत्ति उत्तम उपहार हो सकता है!

हर बूढी औरत की झुरियों में अपनी माँ तलाशने वाली मेरी पत्नी की माँ की बस एक ही इच्छा है कि वो एक बार अपनी लाडली को निकट से देख, गले लगा, ढेर सारा प्यार करे ! दुर्भास कि तरंगो से बहता हुआ वो प्यार तो मैंने कई बार देखा है , उस से रुब रु होने के लिए बेताब हूँ !

इस आशा के साथ कि हम सब अपने माता पिता कि खूब देख भाल करें !

खुश रहो !

Namaste Deswal ji

Hoping n wishing to see u soon in India..:)

Rmandaura
October 1st, 2008, 07:44 PM
My son and daughter-in-law are in Singapore, she forwarded me a mail which is relevent to the topic, I would like to share with you all, specially those who are away from their parents:

An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York and says,
'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 35 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!'
'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.
'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.
'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!'
Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.
'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts, 'I'll take care of this.'
She calls Mumbai immediately, and screams at the old man, 'You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then , don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR??' and she hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Okay', he says, 'It's all set. They're both coming for Diwali and paying their own airfare!!'
MORAL:
No man / woman is busy in this world all 365 days.
The sky is not going to fall down if you take few days LEAVE and meet your dear ones.
OFFICE WORK IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE and MONEY MAKING IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

roopak
October 3rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
I think keeping all materialistic things aside .....................best thing and the only expectation parents have frm their children is to see their children getting married to sombody whom they like (I am talking from a perspective of Jat parents). I am not saying it should be arrange marriage but if they are happy that is the biggest satisfaction for them and a gift from their children as well. I can see that satisfaction on parents face today and I had made it clear for myself that I'll only marry to a girl whom my parents would say yes. Today this thing is paying for me and I feel proud that I did that. As I have seen Jat families tearing apart because of kids getting married against the wish of their parents. I believe that is the only expectation our parents have from us and fulfilling that is not a big deal atleast for me.

And a sweet grand daughter or a grandson is like cheese spread on the double sadnwich...............sone pe suhaaga!!

positivelook
October 4th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Dear members

Good thread to show respect to ur parents. I live far away frm my parents but even being in Auss. i visit my parents every year atleats for 2 mnths so tht they can have me with them, Calls them every 2-3 days so tht they can hear my voice, Thts the only thing i can do when i m so far away. But have plans to be with them when they gonna need me.

Now comes the gift in my terms the best gift I want to deliver to them is when people know my DAD from my Name and this is the best gift i will try to give them baaki toh chalta rehta hai.
Ek baap ke liye isse badi kya khushi ho sakti hai kee log use uske bete ke naam se jaane.

Abhimanyu Phougat

kapsjatt
October 5th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I will fulfill my parents dream; they want me to be an Indian Army Officer.

Kapil Dhankar
Chandigarh

gaganjat
October 6th, 2008, 01:14 AM
make ur parents laugh non stop everyday , make them feel as old as u everyday.