PDA

View Full Version : Is it justified- !

positivelook
September 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Dear members

As going through the newspaper today one headline attarcted me and the news was- Gold meda jita toh crore aur jaan dee toh 5 lakh! this is the link for the news which comes out from the blog of Amitabh Bacchan:

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3527707.cms

Now i come to the point that Koi bhee jawan shaheed hota hai toh Sarkar use 5 lakh rupaiye deti hai aur agar koi Olympic mein Gold jitta hai toh use 2-3 crore mil jaate hain.
I am not opposing any medalist here nor i am against it but this is very true that the soldier or Sipahi who sacrifice his life for our country is not getting anything is this becose we have too many soldiers who sacrifice there life in comparison to the sportspersons.
Well if this is the case than is this Justified or not? I want to ask u people kee aisa hai toh kyon hai!
Now i am not writing this because of MC Sharma, I am writing this because we JATs always sacrifice our lives for the Nation.

One more thing i wanna add here is kya yeh ek vajah hai kee hamari Internal security ke failure ka kee jo log IB mein yah other departments mein kaam karte hain, they fear that agar woh mar gaye toh unke parivaar ka kya hoga.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Nishantrathi82
September 26th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Dear members

As going through the newspaper today one headline attarcted me and the news was- Gold meda jita toh crore aur jaan dee toh 5 lakh! this is the link for the news which comes out from the blog of Amitabh Bacchan:

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3527707.cms

Now i come to the point that Koi bhee jawan shaheed hota hai toh Sarkar use 5 lakh rupaiye deti hai aur agar koi Olympic mein Gold jitta hai toh use 2-3 crore mil jaate hain.
I am not opposing any medalist here nor i am against it but this is very true that the soldier or Sipahi who sacrifice his life for our country is not getting anything is this becose we have too many soldiers who sacrifice there life in comparison to the sportspersons.
Well if this is the case than is this Justified or not? I want to ask u people kee aisa hai toh kyon hai!
Now i am not writing this because of MC Sharma, I am writing this because we JATs always sacrifice our lives for the Nation.

One more thing i wanna add here is kya yeh ek vajah hai kee hamari Internal security ke failure ka kee jo log IB mein yah other departments mein kaam karte hain, they fear that agar woh mar gaye toh unke parivaar ka kya hoga.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Very valid point Abhimanyu g i think these kind of Shaheed's must some better treatment in terms of money too. Even we can take the example of Shaheed Sharma ji even i can say you after some time the families of these people has to suffer a lot. We can see the Shaheed of Kargil intailly they have been promised that the families of these Shaheed's will get a Petrol pump but many of those didn't get till now.

cooljat
September 26th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Well, Abhi bro eye opening thread and for sure it is not justified at all !!

Soldier sacrifies his life and that is supreme sacrifce and they are far far Great then any sportsman who wins medal !

Its quite sadden to learn that our Govt evaluate a Martyr's supreme sacrifice in few Lakhs while for a sportsman success its in Crores !

rajivsp
September 27th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Its stupid to compare things like this. And when its originated from AB blogs then what one can expect. A superstar became bania for money and selling NAMK, SABUN TEL....... Money is every thing for him.

mittu
September 28th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Putting India's name on Olympics list is not a small honor(although i think he was just doing his job, n reward is 'GOLD MEDAL') and of course what Mr. sharma did is incomparable. We should not forget that both are indian citizens and excelled in there resp. professions, what inspector did was his duty and he died for it, his death is a obviously a sad affair but the real glory is in what he did before that(his medals and all), how many of us knew him before his death?(I guess he was hero then too!) So, question should not be to compensate the dead or his kin but appreciating the good professionals, what so ever the field is. Death should not be criteria for getting rewarded, and yes feeling sorry for his widow and children is appropriate and i guess Mr. sharma made his choice long time back when he joined Police line, fighting bad guys was always part of his job portfolio.
Rewards to sports persons are just cheap publicity stunts by govt. they even rewarded some small kid for being in some pit underground for few hours, i guess his name was "prince", he just saved his own life, but that effort of his changed face of his village, that is more then an example of govt's idiocy and lure for cheap publicity.

Note: If somehow i under appreciated efforts of some police personal or some sports person real or fictional, please take this as my written apology.

anilsinghd
September 28th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Was discussing something similar with my colleagues on Friday evening after a hard long week.

The topic being :

" Why does the CEO earn so much while the junior guys inspite of putting in similar efforts in terms of time and energy do not get anywhere near".

And the topic diverted to why does a formula 1 driver earn so much more than a volleyball player ( both are athletes and probably put same amount of work and efforts ).

The conclusion being the market forces driving all this.

Same can be said about the case Abhimanyu said , the market is much bigger for the Olympian than the person who lost his life.

Media coverage , media viewing is much much large.

And well we also do contribute , dont we ? By watching only the flared up news ! :)

vijay
September 28th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Media and Money
For Media Oympians are TRP enhancers while for bizs they can sell their products. Who has the uppar hand ? Olympian or ........

Publicity and Politics
There is a neck to neck compitition between all the political parties to invite and honour the Olympians in public rallies ... as they can gather some crowd ( at least for the time being ).

A dead person is not able to do anyone of these ..... sad but true in this materialistic world.

rajivsp
September 28th, 2008, 10:51 PM
market is much bigger for the Olympian than the person who lost his life.
And well we also do contribute , dont we ? By watching only the flared up news ! :)

market is much bigger for the olympian( market is there for him, but)....... There is nothing left for the person who lost his life in this world. Isn't It?

Tell me how can you reward a person who is no more????????

The reward/money is going to his family, and their role is only that they belong to such a great person.

What is the essence of this statement:
Gold meda jita toh crore aur jaan dee toh 5 lakh!

positivelook
September 29th, 2008, 09:54 AM
What is the essence of this statement:
Gold meda jita toh crore aur jaan dee toh 5 lakh!

Mr Rajiv

First of all this thread is not abut MC sharma, its about every shaheed and there is no doubt that JATs have always sacrificed there life for our great nation, but after sacrificing there life for country wht they get is nthing!
As i said in my post i am not against any sportsperson who is getting crores and as been said by the members that putting the name in Olympic tally is a great honour and i agree to this.
Now tell me one thing if govt. is giving this much to sports stars than why not to shaheed and ur saying tht beneficiary will be the family, and whts wrong in that they have given a life to our nation so they deserve it, suffer bhee toh wahi karte hain.
Doesn't matter where this comparison came from but i didn't put any comparison here i m just saying kee shaheed ko bhee uska hakk milna chahiye.
As u have gone through that there is one more blast in Delhi and these blasts are effecting not ur life nor mine but effecting the whole country. Well i dont know in which profession ur in but defintely the words u put here shows that u dont have ny respect for our Shaheed (even when maximum comes frm JATs). Try to visit some of the families who have sacrificed there sons to this soil and u will realise the pain.

Abhimanyu Phougat

bhavnasingh20
September 29th, 2008, 10:07 AM
well it surely is sad but then its the harsh reality too...

abhinav bindra ne jab tak gold nahin jeeta tha govt ne yeh bhi nahin poocha ki woh hai kahan....n the moment he won a medal the first thing he did was give it bak on the face to govt n sports authorities....

the way v r goin...i think all our soldiers shud leave their professions n start practising for olympics....tht ways atleast they'll get a lot of money n no risk of being killed by enemy either....but then ppl do this coz their heart is into it n not coz they wud get money for it....
so v really cant do much abt it....
police ppl who lost their lives in parliament attack r yet to get ne money.,..
its a sad n sorry state of affaires which v hav no option but to accept.....

Nishantrathi82
September 29th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Mr Rajiv

First of all this thread is not abut MC sharma, its about every shaheed and there is no doubt that JATs have always sacrificed there life for our great nation, but after sacrificing there life for country wht they get is nthing!
As i said in my post i am not against any sportsperson who is getting crores and as been said by the members that putting the name in Olympic tally is a great honour and i agree to this.
Now tell me one thing if govt. is giving this much to sports stars than why not to shaheed and ur saying tht beneficiary will be the family, and whts wrong in that they have given a life to our nation so they deserve it, suffer bhee toh wahi karte hain.
Doesn't matter where this comparison came from but i didn't put any comparison here i m just saying kee shaheed ko bhee uska hakk milna chahiye.
As u have gone through that there is one more blast in Delhi and these blasts are effecting not ur life nor mine but effecting the whole country. Well i dont know in which profession ur in but defintely the words u put here shows that u dont have ny respect for our Shaheed (even when maximum comes frm JATs). Try to visit some of the families who have sacrificed there sons to this soil and u will realise the pain.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Abhimanyu what i think is that money given by politicians is directly proportional to the amount of publicity they will get. So in the case of Abhinav Bindra and our other great Olympic medal winner will surely provide them(Politicians) a big amout of publicity ,where as on other side when it comes to our brave Shaheed Soldiers what they thought they they will not get that much of publicity which will play some handy role at the time of elections.

gaganjat
September 29th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Mannu !

Its really disappointing but thats how it is.

Movie ke hero 4-5 carore le jate hai , real life hero ko 4-5 lakh milte hai mar ke.

The kind of salary police/army or any of these agencies get is rediculous. Its rediculous while they are working and its even worst when they die for the country.

Sometimes the comparision doesnt sounds right between two completely different areas but at the end of the day when govermnments are giving away the money , why cant they look after the people who die for this society.

and lot of people and government believe people in police and army are 'super humans' and they shouldnt fail in any case. and when it comes to putting their life in risk they shouldnt back off because it their fu**n job.
They get a day of respect and 5 lakhs after they die.
Pi**s off government !

Koi bhee jawan shaheed hota hai toh Sarkar use 5 lakh rupaiye deti hai aur agar koi Olympic mein Gold jitta hai toh use 2-3 crore mil jaate hain.

Abhimanyu Phougat

positivelook
September 29th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Mannu !

Its really disappointing but thats how it is.

Movie ke hero 4-5 carore le jate hai , real life hero ko 4-5 lakh milte hai mar ke.

Sometimes the comparision doesnt sounds right between two completely different areas but at the end of the day when govermnments are giving away the money , why cant they look after the people who die for this society.

Dhillon shab

I know we can't compare the people from different field! But here the comparison is becos A Sportsstar wins a medal for his country and gvt. gives crores becose he wons medal for country, now when a soldier gives up his life for country govt. gives him 5 lakh. Now the both acts done by the individuals from different field but both efforts are for the pride of our great nation. So it its for country why dfferentiate the efforts moneywise.
Well i raised this issue cos Shaheed hone walon mein 50% toh JAT hee hote hain!
Baaki bhai nishant i know govt. do this for publicity but why don't they think kee agar shaheedon ko samman denge toh bhee publicity milegee.

Abhimanyu Phougat

rajivsp
September 30th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Well i dont know in which profession ur in but defintely the words u put here shows that u dont have ny respect for our Shaheed (even when maximum comes frm JATs). Try to visit some of the families who have sacrificed there sons to this soil and u will realise the pain.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Dear Abhi

I know most of the employed JATs are either in Police or in Defense and same in the case of my relatives and village people. I do not know how you concluded from my words that I do not have any respect for our Shaheed. I do not see any person in India who does not feel great for our Shaheed. And that is the reason all Indian films based on DeshBhakti/DeshPrem/Shaheed are always successful.

I just want to say this is not fair to weigh Shahadat with the scale of money.

A Shaheed is already rewarded by getting such a glorifying death otherwise everyday thousands of people die (irrespective of age, health.......).
( The scriptures declare that if a warrior dies for a righteous cause on the battlefield he at once ascends to heaven. )

Yadricchayaa chopapannam swargadwaaram apaavritam;
Sukhinah kshatriyaah paartha labhante yuddham eedrisham.
II-32. Happy are the Kshatriyas, O Arjuna, who are called upon to fight in such a battle that comes of itself as an open door to heaven!

I think what we deserve we used to get. Not from Govt. but from the god. In every front we can see the failure of Govt. Whether its education to all or employment to all. So I do not think we should see toward govt. for any change.

Then who will bring the change in the society? Its only WE.

Excess Money always brings vices in us and it used to change our priorities. Here I am not happy with the statement Gold medal jita toh crore aur jaan dee toh 5 lakh!
Because if its just reverse than what may happen to the beneficiaries, kindly see: What happened to most of Jats of South Delhi who got Lakhs of rupees in 70s for their properties. Recently I came to know a person got 9 crores for his land in faridabad ( rate of land is 1 crore for 1 kila ), now that old person is in Jail and his whole family is almost spoiled.

Coming and Living in this world is nothing but misery and we do not have any option. Again and again we are coming to this world ( used to called Mrityu Lok or Paap Lok) and suffer. And there is no way to break this cycle birth and death. Shaheeds are lucky, they are going to heaven and not coming to this world of misery at least for a long time. And in this world they will be remembered with great respect.

Prithvi Raj Chauhan died at the age of 24, but he is one of the most popular king of India and will always be remembered with great respect . Because he is a "Shaheed". What about Shaheed Bhagat Singh?????

Chah nahin main surbala ke gahnon mein guntha jaaon;
chah nahin premi mala mein bindh pyari ko lalchaon;
chah nahin samraton ke shav par, he Hari dala jaaon;
chah nahin devon ke sar par chadoon bhagya par itraoon;
mujhe tod lena banmali us path par tum dena phaink
matrabhoomi par sheesh chadhane, jis path jaayen veer anek.

Regards

rajiv

positivelook
September 30th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Dear Abhi

I think what we deserve we used to get. Not from Govt. but from the god. In every front we can see the failure of Govt. Whether its education to all or employment to all. So I do not think we should see toward govt. for any change.

Then who will bring the change in the society? Its only WE.

Excess Money always brings vices in us and it used to change our priorities. Here I am not happy with the statement Gold medal jita toh crore aur jaan dee toh 5 lakh!
Because if its just reverse than what may happen to the beneficiaries, kindly see: What happened to most of Jats of South Delhi who got Lakhs of rupees in 70s for their properties. Recently I came to know a person got 9 crores for his land in faridabad ( rate of land is 1 crore for 1 kila ), now that old person is in Jail and his whole family is almost spoiled.

Coming and Living in this world is nothing but misery and we do not have any option. Again and again we are coming to this world ( used to called Mrityu Lok or Paap Lok) and suffer. And there is no way to break this cycle birth and death. Shaheeds are lucky, they are going to heaven and not coming to this world of misery at least for a long time. And in this world they will be remembered with great respect.

Prithvi Raj Chauhan died at the age of 24, but he is one of the most popular king of India and will always be remembered with great respect . Because he is a "Shaheed". What about Shaheed Bhagat Singh?????

Chah nahin main surbala ke gahnon mein guntha jaaon;
chah nahin premi mala mein bindh pyari ko lalchaon;
chah nahin samraton ke shav par, he Hari dala jaaon;
chah nahin devon ke sar par chadoon bhagya par itraoon;
mujhe tod lena banmali us path par tum dena phaink
matrabhoomi par sheesh chadhane, jis path jaayen veer anek.

Regards

rajiv
Rajeev

Well u said that Shaheed goeso heaven or whtever mate i dont know whether there is life after death or not or we go to heaven or whtever but i belleive that swarg or narak yaheen issi duniya mein hai. Chalo agar tum kehate hoto ek baar maan lete hain kee woh shaeed hone ke baad swarg mein jaate hain lekin bhai woh toh swarg mein aur uske balak narak mein yeh toh theek na hua.
Well wht u said that if they get more money they will spoil themselve is not true in every case may be some fellows who got money after selling there land do this but still i say even not everyone frm them.
Now some more blasts and if this goe slike this than wht will happen to our internal security, India ka bura haal ho jyaga, aur govt. ka yahee 5 lakh dene ka rawaiyya rha toh koi kuch nahi karsakta.
I agree to ur point that aise maut bahut glorifying hoti hai aur sabko nahi milti but i beleive in real worls as well that we all need money to live in and so is the case with the families of our Shaheeds.
Well i conclude it with a quest. Do u agree that a shaheed who sacrifice his life for our nation, the family of such person deserve a better life?

Abhimanyu Phougat

rajivsp
September 30th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Each and everybody deserves a better life not only the family members and children of a Shaheed but also the family members and children of a terrorist. Most of the terrorists are terrorist because they are not getting right opportunities. No one is social enemy by birth.

As far as the question of internal or external safety of India, Hamare Desh mein Desh par Mar mitane walo ki Kabhi Kami nahi rahi or Na hi hogi. Aaj govt. ne 5 lakh dene shuru kar diye, kal tak to kuchch bhi nahi milta tha fir bhi Desh ka bachcha bachcha Desh par Krbaan hone ko tyar tha.

Kahin parbat jhuke bhi hai

Kahin Dariya ruke bhi hai

Nahi jhukti jawani hai

Nahi Rukti Rawani hai

Guru Gobind ke Bachche

Agar the umr mein Kachche

magar the Sinh ke Bachche

garaz ke bole uthe the yun

Sinh Muh khol uthe the jun

Zorawar zor se bola

Fateh Singh cheekh ke bola

Rakho eenten Bharo Gare

Chuno Deewar Htyare

Nahi hum Jhuk nahi sakte

Nahi hum Ruk nahi sakte……………………

positivelook
October 1st, 2008, 12:20 PM
families of terrorists ko bhee? I am not agree with this point unless or untill they are totally unaware of heir activites.

rajivsp
October 1st, 2008, 10:55 PM
Dear Abhi

Ye Hindustan hai. jahan Daku Ratnakar ( Mahapapi) bhi rishi Valmiki ban sakate hain. So there is possibility to become at least a good human being if not a Mahatma. Here I am talking of just kids of Terrorists. Its fine a terrorist must be punished for his crime, but what is the fault of his family. If they will get good environment they could become a good citizen. And our aim is to make a better society.

regards

rajiv

positivelook
October 2nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
Dear Abhi

Ye Hindustan hai. jahan Daku Ratnakar ( Mahapapi) bhi rishi Valmiki ban sakate hain. So there is possibilities to become at least a good human being if not a Mahatma.regards

rajiv
Hmm Rajiv Bhai

I wonder if UPA govt. is waiting for the day whn Afzal Guru will turn himself and wear the chola of Valmiki. Very interesting line abhee tak mein soch raha tha kee afzal ko fansee kyon nahi ho rahi, now i realised that wht they are waiting for.

Abhimanyu Phougat

rajivsp
October 2nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
Afzal to Fansee kyon nahi ho rahi? Aur Usko Fansee honi chaiye ya nahi? I dont know. But he must be punished. How I dont know? Its job of our judiciary.

I just want to say his family should not be punished for his deeds. And they also deserve a better life.

Nishantrathi82
October 3rd, 2008, 09:20 AM
Afzal to Fansee kyon nahi ho rahi? Aur Usko Fansee honi chaiye ya nahi? I dont know. But he must be punished. How I dont know? Its job of our judiciary.

I just want to say his family should not be punished for his deeds. And they also deserve a better life.

Agreed Rajiv that there families deserves a better life they should not be punished for the culprit deeds but there is big problem that's the child of those kind of terrorist has been told like that you have to take the revenge from the government ur father was not the terrorist he was kind of shaheed, that's a big problem and has to be taken care that other people will not get any such kind of picture.
And i think that in this thread we were discussing about Shaheed's not the terrorists.

rajivsp
October 3rd, 2008, 10:57 PM
And i think that in this thread we were discussing about Shaheed's not the terrorists.
this thread is neither for shaheed nor for terrorist but for the justification of reward money to a gold medalist and a shaheed.

gaganjat
October 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM
milke bolo :

nahi hai nahi hai nahi hai ,justified nahi nahi hai nahi hai murdabaad muurdabbad hye hye hye hye konya konya konya justified konya