PDA

View Full Version : JJ volunteers needed

navingulia
September 28th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Dear Friends,
1. The schools in village will be closed from 30thsept to 6th october.

2. JJ needs some volunteers who can visit the village schools between 30th Sep to 6th october and take some classes in the village schools.

3. you could spare anything from one day to 5 days. and 2-3hrs in the school (besides travelling time)

4. Those who wish to can contact me on 9810245996 for coordinating and necessary briefing. urgently.

Thanks
Navin Gulia

positivelook
October 1st, 2008, 12:25 PM
Dear Friends,
1. The schools in village will be closed from 30thsept to 6th october.

2. JJ needs some volunteers who can visit the village schools between 30th Sep to 6th october and take some classes in the village schools.

3. you could spare anything from one day to 5 days. and 2-3hrs in the school (besides travelling time)

4. Those who wish to can contact me on 9810245996 for coordinating and necessary briefing. urgently.

Thanks
Navin Gulia

Have u got few volunteers or not Navin Bhai!

navingulia
October 1st, 2008, 02:39 PM
Not yet Bro
Friends,
Now let us extend the area of this volunteer activity. If anyone wants to volunteer for visiting and teaching in any village school (not only this village), you can get in touch at 9810245996

This activity would require little homework, a briefing and a little coordination. JJ will coordinate it. The activity will be completely voluntary with no remuneration involved.

JJ is extending volunteer activities in a number of villages, the list of same will be provided soon.
Navin

sachinb
October 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
forming such a organization is good idea. excellent navin gulia society need fighters like u

samirsingh01
October 5th, 2008, 11:56 AM
navin ji ,

while seeing the response to your thread/ work i can say that people r busy in meaningless chat section & time pass section, they don't have time for these activities.

samirsingh01
October 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM
abhi aap kissi joke ya song ki thread chala do 1000+ reply aa jayengi...

in my opinion moderator's should think about it and close such threads.

az09
October 6th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I would be available anytime......:)

ram6april
October 7th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Navin bhai sahb gud luck... i was thinking to come down around diwali... but not sure now of work schedule.... wenever i m coming in winter i like to have a day with u anywhere and for anything......... all i say is good .. keep trying if u wont get it here u will get next time..... our job is to keep fighting..... and winning n hope u will one one day......

Regards.........
Ram

navingulia
October 7th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Nidhi Ji, We are working on organising lots of activities. Will need lots volunteers too. You can join that time.

Ramlal Bhai, welcome, anytime