PDA

View Full Version : Moderator changes

satyeshwar
September 30th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Hi everyone,
Due to some heavy work, Sanjeet had to leave his moderator duties. Also, after marriage, Rainu had gotten very busy and wasn't able to spend enough time on Jatland. In view of these events, both have been made regular members.

Please welcome Samar Kadian as the newest moderator. He is a very well known figure around here and I am certain a lot of people have interacted with him in threads and chaupal. Anyone who has talked with him knows him to be a sincere, helpful and hardworking guy. Please welcome him and be patient while he learns his moderator duties.

PrashantHooda
September 30th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Heartily congratulations Samar. :) :) :)

jogindersejwal
September 30th, 2008, 01:06 PM
heartiest congartulation Samar Kadian as the newest moderator......:rock

vijay
September 30th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Congrats Samar :)

All the best for the responsibilities ahead and I hope that you will justify your selection as a Moderator. :)

Thumbs Up for the good decision, Satyeshwar. :)

bislas
September 30th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Congratulations!!!! samar kadian....

coolengineer
September 30th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Congrats!! Samar
Good choice by admin.

cooljat
September 30th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Congrats Samar, cheers!

SANDEEP5
September 30th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone,

Please welcome Samar Kadian as the newest moderator. He is a very well known figure around here and I am certain a lot of people have interacted with him in threads and chaupal. Anyone who has talked with him knows him to be a sincere, helpful and hardworking guy. Please welcome him and be patient while he learns his moderator duties.

Good decision Satyeshwar.

Best of luck Samar for new and challenging responsbilities. :)

jitendershooda
September 30th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks Samar, for providing time for community. Good Luck and hope you will keep a balance and will take some nice initiatives coming out of general tasks of moderatorship.

vivektaliyan
September 30th, 2008, 06:13 PM
congrats samar ....

My type of mod which I want:p

mkm_jat
September 30th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Congratulations bro :)

MKadwa
September 30th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Indeed he is a well known among us, and hardworking too.

Mubarak ho Samar Bhrata :-) :-D

RabbuPanwar
October 1st, 2008, 11:32 AM
Congratulations............. !

Samar ji hamen umeed hai ki aapko Jat Land ki jo Jimmedari mili hai, usse aap bakhubi nibhayenge.

Dhanyawad Sahit

Nishantrathi82
October 1st, 2008, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone,
Due to some heavy work, Sanjeet had to leave his moderator duties. Also, after marriage, Rainu had gotten very busy and wasn't able to spend enough time on Jatland. In view of these events, both have been made regular members.

Congrats dear samar :)