PDA

View Full Version : ADAA - donate used clothes for street children

navingulia
October 4th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Dear Friends,
With winters in north a little over a month away
1. ADAA is organising a 'used clothes' collection drive. Pleast collect and donate as many clothes as possible. There is no household which has a large number of old clothes.
2. You could organise collection drives in your society, colony, office, friends, family. ADAA will ensure that those clothes reach the needy.
3. A set of warm clothes with warm cap, for a child costs a mere 50Rs. You could donate towards same.
"Let us give relief to every child this winters"
contact
navingulia@yahoo.com
or
contact@adaa.in
or call
Thanks
Navin Gulia
please send the message accross to all your friends

navingulia
October 4th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Let this thread get an enthusiastic response from every one.
Come on friends, We can do this much.

samirsingh01
October 5th, 2008, 11:52 AM
This is a great attempt by you guys.

I will collect the cloths from my society at the earliest, kindly let me know how do you collect from me and where do you distribute these cloths?

May I help / work in distribution and other related social works?

Hey guys wake up ….we are wasting our valuable time in time pass section and chat section. We can use that time for our social responsibility.

Regards,

Samir Singh
Noida / Haridwar

navingulia
October 5th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Brother Samir
thanks for responding with enthusiasm.
you can start collecting as of now. once done, we will find a means to collect it.
you are welcome to get involved in any activity and even organise an activity.
Thanks
Navin Gulia

spdeshwal
October 6th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Hope to be there before the bitter cold!
Aap se milne ka wayda to hai hi, jahir hai khali haath bi nahi aayenge.

Cheers!

positivelook
October 6th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Bhai Gulia

Australia se aate waqt Airlines agar unlimited weight allow kar de toh bahut old clothes kathe kar ke bori bhar ke le aate par yeh allow na kare par koi na, I m cming there in these winters as well so Deswal sir ke saath mein bhee haath batta dunga aur aa jyanga with some clothes.
Anyway definitely this thread need response comeon all those in india at least u can give some ld clothes to ADAA.

Abhimanyu Phougat

navingulia
October 23rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Friends,
we can do this. winters is just begining
please spare some time to fish out the unused clothes in your house and give us a ring anytime, we will arrange to pick.
navin
www.adaa.in (http://www.adaa.in)
9810245996, 9213337996, 0124-2307931
contact@adaa.in

ranjitjat
October 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Dear Navin
You are doing great noble service.
Happy Dewali and God Bless you.
We can collect lots of clothes here in UK and USA.
Main problem is Shipment.
Do you know any other charity welling to collect
or any co can help free shipment to India
like war on want
or children in need
cheers.

dkumars
October 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
Its a gud start again.
I also have old clothes and donate that to poor and needy but it makes no sense to me send those old clothes to Delhi only.
Although, ADAA is really a gud organization and helping poors in many ways but it doesnt mean that ppl carry clothes from abroad(Australia, US, UK ppl here willing) and those who are at remote places parcel it to Navin bhai's place. U can donate it at ur place also. If we are close to him(distancewise) then can hand it over to him as he must be aware of really needy ppl. In north india winters are hard so whenever wherever get a chance to distribute, do it. ADAA and such organizations are for humanity and to help the needy but u can donate it to any needy near/around ur place also.

gaganrana
October 23rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
Keep up the good work. We are with you. God bless.

Kind regards,
G S Rana.

navingulia
October 24th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks Dudee sir,
for your blessings and kind words of appreciation
we buy and donate clothes to kids too and these clothes come cheap (just 40rs per child).
in case of shipping from even different cities in india even, its preferable to buy and give.
Thanks
Warm Regards
Navin Gulia
www.adaa.in

Dear Navin
You are doing great noble service.
Happy Dewali and God Bless you.
We can collect lots of clothes here in UK and USA.
Main problem is Shipment.
Do you know any other charity welling to collect
or any co can help free shipment to India
like war on want
or children in need
cheers.

navingulia
November 7th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Dear Friends,
1. winters are just round the corner and we are working towards collecting maximum old clothes(especially warm clothes). The last deadline to accomplish this is weekending 23 Nov.
2. we wish to help atleast 2000 street kids with warm clothes this winters. we would also be distributing warm caps and jerseys.
we would mainly be focussing on small kids.
Request all friends to contribute and work towards same. You could organise a meet/event in your locality, organisation, town/city for the same purpose.
Please get in touch with me for any information required.
Thanks
Navin Gulia
contact@adaa.in

anjusin
November 7th, 2008, 11:13 AM
good job navin ...this is a kind deed surely will collect cloths and contact u.........

Anjalis
November 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM
आप कितने अच्छे कार्य को अंजाम दे रहे हैं नविन भैया. हम सभी को इसमे खुले दिल और हाथों से सहयोग करना है. हम सभी इस मानवीय कार्य के लिए आप के साथ जुड़कर कुछ योगदान कर सके यह हमारे लिए सौभाग्य की बात होगी.
(http://www.hallagulla.com/)

navingulia
November 14th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Received five bags of new warm clothes from Sateypal Sir and Ashok Shoora sir sending from Japan and Steria sending in seven boxes of clothes, the collection drive is heading well. We will soon start distributing too.
Thanks Every one
Navingulia