PDA

View Full Version : Jat identity after `3-5 years

Bhupinder
October 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Jat identity after `3-5 years

*I don't know what future history we will create*.
Delhi is surrounded by Jats in 300 Km radius and even
with new economy and few Jat leaders(Like Mr.Ajit, Mr. Chautala, Mr. Ola, etc) we don't have a National level system to produce leaders or we don't have capabilities to compete with other communities.

Even their Lands are being acquired by big business houses at a very reasonable prices and all the mony they are getting is being cornered by private banks. What will be a Jat identity after `5-10 years when all villages will be gone or convereted in cities. They will be living like the current villagers in Delhi. Business man taking advantage and making profit.

After Gen Malik(Khatri Punjabi) all Indian Army
generals are or were Khatri's( Vij, Kapoor's etc.)..Why not a Jat can become a General ???

1. Not a great Jat scientist
2. Not a great/ famous Jat doctor
3. Not a great Jat Businessman(except KP Singh of DLF)
4. Not a single Jat Army general(Last 60 yrs of Independence)
5. Not a single Jat Navy Cheif
6. Not a single Jat Airforce Chief
7. Not even a Delhi police commisioner
8. Not even a National level leader few Chatraps who juts full fill their own agenda's
9. Not even single Vice President or President
10. How many Judges Jat community have ?
11. Not even a great Lawyer

It will be again secluded one or Army sipahi or Subedar dying for country for mere Rs 1200 with an unkown identity or Police Thula of Delhi or DTC driver conductor. We need to
have a system to change or better future, increase our capabilties.We don't
have any system to produce leaders, some organisation is needed for national
level. Quality EDUCATION is a must and BUSINESS will be a future thing.

Other hindu communities have some leaders who were defeated but still have a name in history books like Rana Sanga, Rana Pratap, Prithviiraj Chauhan etc.(One pandit called them " Haroon Huy Ki Dastan -- Hindustan).Even One PM was a Mukhbir of Britishers and he was one of the greatest PM's. Winners were always sidelined.

All these hindu communities always and will keep on joining hands with foriegn powers to remain in power and retain wealth either by relegion name or caste name etc.They have been doing it for centuries and they will do again. Why we have to be on the other side of the fence like Jats in Rajasthan suffered and still not allowed to have a Jat CM. Freinds create wealth, try to be rich, learn the way
new world is changing and don't be backward.

Jat, Gujjars Ahirs just keep fighting among themselves.

THINK and ACT.

devdahiya
October 9th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Good take this.At least some young people are aware of the dimensions of damages already caused to our cause mostly by our own people...can't blame the world at all.

sachinb
October 9th, 2008, 10:48 AM
future bada hi safe hai, chinta ki koyi baat nahi, aajkal ke Jat bache nayi soch ke saath aage bad rahe hain.

virender1454
October 9th, 2008, 01:58 PM
i am agreed with sachin.
now we jats are no more that typical jats WHICH WE USED TO BE.....we have changed a lot.
new guns willl fire in future and u will find jats dominating in all fields.

NISCHAY KARO FATEH APNI HAI.

future bada hi safe hai, chinta ki koyi baat nahi, aajkal ke Jat bache nayi soch ke saath aage bad rahe hain.

parveendahiya
October 9th, 2008, 11:07 PM
on this very site (jat land) famous personalities of our community have been mentioned . so plz dont get disheartened. haan, it is also correct that they are countables. and as far as army, airforce, navy chief are concerned its a very well settled law (but cant say who develloped this law, but is very much in practice) that any person who belongs to fighter community like jat, gujjar, ahir, etc. can never be made chief of any force.

with new economy and few Jat leaders(Like Mr.Ajit, Mr. Chautala, Mr. Ola, etc) we don't have a National level system to produce leaders or we don't have capabilities to compete with other communities.

Even their Lands are being acquired by big business houses at a very reasonable prices and all the mony they are getting is being cornered by private banks. What will be a Jat identity after `5-10 years when all villages will be gone or convereted in cities. They will be living like the current villagers in Delhi. Business man taking advantage and making profit.

generals are or were Khatri's( Vij, Kapoor's etc.)..Why not a Jat can become a General ???

8. Not even a National level leader few Chatraps who juts full fill their own agenda's

It will be again secluded one or Army sipahi or Subedar dying for country for mere Rs 1200 with an unkown identity or Police Thula of Delhi or DTC driver conductor. We need to

Other hindu communities have some leaders who were defeated but still have a name in history books like Rana Sanga, Rana Pratap, Prithviiraj Chauhan etc.(One pandit called them " Haroon Huy Ki Dastan -- Hindustan).Even One PM was a Mukhbir of Britishers and he was one of the greatest PM's. Winners were always sidelined.

All these hindu communities always and will keep on joining hands with foriegn powers to remain in power and retain wealth either by relegion name or caste name etc.They have been doing it for centuries and they will do again. Why we have to be on the other side of the fence like Jats in Rajasthan suffered and still not allowed to have a Jat CM. Freinds create wealth, try to be rich, learn the way

THINK and ACT.

mukeshkumar007
October 10th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Even having one or two great Jat scientist or politicians is not going to decide the future of our community. The question which matters a lot that whether the new (current) generation is able to carry the legacy forward or not?

Jat has come a long way to mark their presence in the society as well as in the country and for this our elder generation (our parents) must be congratulated. It is just because of their hard work and determination that they have been able to brought a good name for the community and boosted up the confidence of the younger generation. It is just because of their work that people from other community have been taking us seriously. They have been able to mark their presence in every field and the matter of proud here is that they have achieved it without loosing the basic personality traits of the community. These are the traits that differentiate us from others and it is just because of these traits that Jat has been known as a warrior and one who has the daring to go against the wind and can face any kind of adversities. It is natural and found in every Jat. There had a big challenge for our elder generation (our parents) to take the community to the new heights and while doing so make sure that basic instinct of the community stay intact. But they did an excellent job.

But now the question is that whether the current generation and the coming one is able to do the same. If we take a closer look around the new generation then it seems that most of the younger generation is loosing the basic traits. Most of them to dude bane ghomte reh hai.. kam dham kimi kare na..It seems that they are unable to digest the success achieved by their parents. They are becoming more proudy thereby forgetting the main goal and getting involved in unwanted activities. They have a false impression that they are super human being and forget the main thing that if you won’t work seriously and will forget your goal then it will not take much time to loose what your parents have achieved. Most of the youth in rural areas are more interested in becoming sharab mafia or recover agent rather than focusing their energy to study and other career options. and sehar ala ki to kehna hi ke

Now in this situation only God knows where the future of our community is.

RabbuPanwar
October 10th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Bhai saheb

Chinta kerne ki koi baat nahi hain

aane wala Time Apna hi hain

Be determinate , Bus kuch na kuch aachaa kerne maoin lage raho

choudharyneelam
October 20th, 2008, 07:40 PM
need more considerations at every corner from this community....i don't know about other designations, but can tell you that why there is not even a sinlge national level jat leader, as per what i observed....

during the election for parshad in our region, a Jat candidate 'Malik' (well known personality b'coz of his serious concerns, good attitude and many other good traits) was on campaign.....everybody (baniya, punjabi and all others except jat, though there were many who gonna favour him from other community as well) was worrying what if this person is being chosen....all others became the rivals to broke down the poll list in his favour by making unity just b'coz of the reason that they don't want any Jat person to lead them as everybody knows if a Jat anywhere took the charge there will be many changes (obviously good one).....and thus, our hope for his winning was clearly seen in advance, still the vote was given, but a punjabi got the seat...so this is how politics is played everywhere

sanjeev_balyan
October 20th, 2008, 11:00 PM

THINK and ACT.

Bhupender Ji, half filled galas is half filled not half empty, so pl have a optimistic approach

ranjitjat
October 21st, 2008, 12:03 AM
need more considerations at every corner from this community....i don't know about other designations, but can tell you that why there is not even a sinlge national level jat leader, as per what i observed....

during the election for parshad in our region, a Jat candidate 'Malik' (well known personality b'coz of his serious concerns, good attitude and many other good traits) was on campaign.....everybody (baniya, punjabi and all others except jat, though there were many who gonna favour him from other community as well) was worrying what if this person is being chosen....all others became the rivals to broke down the poll list in his favour by making unity just b'coz of the reason that they don't want any Jat person to lead them as everybody knows if a Jat anywhere took the charge there will be many changes (obviously good one).....and thus, our hope for his winning was clearly seen in advance, still the vote was given, but a punjabi got the seat...so this is how politics is played everywhere

Thank you Nilam Highlighting one of the main problem.
I hope and pray more people will understand this.

Nishantrathi82
October 21st, 2008, 10:15 AM

THINK and ACT.

Bhupinder g ur points are valid upto some extent, But still its not like that we are not capable of creating any future glory for our community. You can see in the Olympics its the jat's who makes the country proud. Even in cricket we have some good names like sehwag, praveen kumar.
But yes in politics we doesn't have a good leader who can represent our community at national level point of concern.
And also we have some good names in fame industry like Mallika sherawat, Randeep hooda, Miniisha lamba, Jimmy shergill.
And in education we can clearly see the interest in quality education is growing day by day i m sure in near future we will have some good names who will make our coutry and community proud.
Be optimistic Cheers :)

sachinb
October 21st, 2008, 01:07 PM
You are correct,,,,,,,,

choudharyneelam
October 21st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Thank you Nilam Highlighting one of the main problem.
I hope and pray more people will understand this.

Sir, I too wish the same.....but the unity in our very own community seems like trembling.....i feel, all should acknowledge(without any biases) the worth of a person who can take them to heights

regards
neelam

sachinb
October 21st, 2008, 02:18 PM
Neelam Ji you are absolutely correct:)

There should be a Leadership Test for Jats,,,,,,,,,,,Any Jat who can handle our community means other Jat bhai well,,,,,i think then there is no stopping for him by default he will become a leader,,

To handle Jats require high level of leadership quality:rock,,,,,ye aapne aale itne kasute latte paad de ki aadmi ke samajh mein bhi nahi aave,,,,,,,,

First thing we as a community should take pride in supporting a person from our own community,,,,,,,i will just quote the example of Virender Sehwag and Saurav Ganguli,,,,,,you just see what support Ganguly was getting from his community when everything was against him,,,,,,and on the other side how we supported Virender,,,,,,,:boxing,,no body came out on streets and no Jat leader said anything in his support when he was passing through bad patch:rock

Second thing we should understand is that generally all other cast are against us,,,,,,whether they say it on face or behind the back that is the different thing

Sir, I too wish the same.....but the unity in our very own community seems like trembling.....i feel, all should acknowledge(without any biases) the worth of a person who can take them to heights

regards
neelam

choudharyneelam
October 21st, 2008, 05:22 PM
Second thing we should understand is that generally all other cast are against us,,,,,,whether they say it on face or behind the back that is the different thingpls don't take it that way, as i told in the above reply that there were many other community's supporters with candidate Mr. Malik.....so that was made clear there itselfsecond thing, main kisi ke peeth peechhe kahe words nahin jaanti.....samne suni baat likhi thi that about......"They don't want any Jat leader to rule them" and other related wordings

satishsparp
October 21st, 2008, 05:46 PM
I think we are so pessimist about the past and present of Jats in the country. It seems that we are also best in blaming the system like any other Indian. Why didn’t we choose politics, police or army as carrier? Great politician, scientists, officers etc. will not come from heaven. They will come from us and we instead of choosing politics, science, research, administration, police etc. and showing the determination, we are blaming the system (or I don’t know whom), for the current low ‘perceived status’ (although this is not true as u will come to know the reality when u see the list shown below).

I believe that all Jatlanders are the top most intellectual of Jat Community and therefore I request everybody not to make Jatland a form of pessimist who just blame for each and everything (plz don’t feel offended, nothing personal). I think we had enough representation in all walks of life in society in past and present situation is also quite satisfactory. Let us pledge to do something great in our respective field and then automatically we will have a better place in society.

If we take it positively then we would be able to appreciate our top leaders in all walks of life as listed below:

(Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jats#Scientists_and_intellectuals

sachinb
October 21st, 2008, 05:49 PM
I am not taking it that way, in the very begining i said that you are absolutely correct:),,,,i calrified my stand from the word go :)

It might be true in the case you have quoted that all other casts were with Mr. Malik, i can not comment as i dont know which this Mr. Malik is?
Offcourse since you are sayinhng so it might be true in this particular case,. Can you let me know about this particular Jat leader.

But the fact remains that other casts dont take us in right spirite.

As far as leadership is concerned, for a true leader, cast, religions etc are not barriers. But to become a mass leader it really requires lot of sacrifices so that the person can command their respect.

For eg, as in the case of Sir Chhotu Ram, he was liked by all the communities, the muslims also used to like him.

What i have heard is that even Ch. Mahender Singh Tiket has a good following among all the classes of his area.

pls don't take it that way, as i told in the above reply that there were many other community's supporters with candidate Mr. Malik.....so that was made clear there itselfsecond thing, main kisi ke peeth peechhe kahe words nahin jaanti.....samne suni baat likhi thi that about......"They don't want any Jat leader to rule them" and other related wordings

Fateh
October 22nd, 2008, 01:21 AM
Dear friends, our main weaknesses are lack of unity, dont accept our person as leader & lack of education. Also we talk more about jats but do very little. we should remember that every individual, every family & every generation has to work hard to lift the community. progress where ever you are, the community will progress.