PDA

View Full Version : Please read this before posting in this section!

satyeshwar
October 12th, 2008, 06:05 AM
A few people have asked me why their threads haven't shown up in the Editorial section. Even though we discussed the purpose and the type of content allowed in this section, many may have not read it. So I thought I would make some of the rules clear for everyone who intends to contribute here.
1). As the description of this section says on the forums page, it is only meant for serious discussions. Do not make use of excessive smileys or quote everything from previous posts to make your quote look bigger.
2). Everything is moderated. Meaning that whatever you post will not show up immediately here. It will be put on a moderation queue and only after a moderator has read it will it be passed on for everyone to see. This may take up to a day so please be patient.
3). Your post can be in any language understandable by others here but do not jump from one language to another. If you want to write in English, please don't jump to Haryanvi, write a few sentences, then jump back to English again.
4). Do not use short hand text message like English, like "4" instead of for, "wt" instead of what. Again serious discussions here.
5). Do not write here only to praise someone or agree/disagree with someone. If you don't have anything else to add, please stay away. You can praise someone using a number of other means (PM, visitor message, email etc).

These rules are quite simple and straight forward and are NOT up for debate! This thread is being made a sticky for everyone's perusal.

-Satyeshwar

RKhatkar
March 15th, 2015, 03:22 PM
जाट लैंड पर जबरदस्त ठंडी हवा चल रही है | बहुत कम सदस्य बाहर निकाल रहे है | सारा माहौल सुना सुना सा दिखता है | आस पास कोई हलचल नजर नहीं आ रही है | बुरड़क जी, डॉ राजपाल जी, राणा साहब व नरेन्द्र खर्ब जी जाट इतिहास के सूत्र जोड़ कर इस ठंडक का असर कम करने की कोशीश जरूर कर रहे है | अन्यथा कहीं-कहीं एकाध सदस्य थोड़ी बहुत टहल करता सुनाई या दिखाई दे जाता है | ओर कोई विशेष बात नजर नहीं आ रही है | कृपया इस मौसम के कारण व हमारी कमियों को उजागर करें व समाधान के बहुमूल्य सुझाव देने का कष्ट करे |
सधन्यवाद

नोट: हमने पहले ऐसा कहा था; https://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php/37358-Huge-Fall-in-active-posting-at-JL

Samar: Never seen such an inactivity esp during poll times at JL. Its disappointing and sad.
2-……. stating that he is leaving website accusing your style of work. You need to look seriously in to it. On one side I was quite happy to see …… bhai to come back but again this bombshell is a bit disturbing. I personally appeal to …… not to get disheartened because of deletion of posts.

Dr Rajpal Singh: because the elections in Haryana, Delhi and western UP……. the interest of these members in the rest of electioneering activities dwindled to a large extent.
2- With the declaration of election results and preparations for formation of new Government at Delhi, the stalwarts as well as newer ones on the jatland.com have started to participate with added vigour in the discussion
3- If my style of editorship, threads/posts have caused annoyance to anyone, I regret and feel sorry. But I assure the members that unnecessary canard has been spread in the instant case on deletion of one post which contained objectionable stuff.

CoolJat: I strongly believe the reason for this is too much moderatorship or dictatorship, it's killing the very spirit of Jatland……. - Hope this post do not get deleted.

Sunnytewatia:
few ran away because of lack of fresh jokes.. few more ran away due to bjp-congress battle and bitter views
few more ran away due to bjp-congress battle and bitter views of each other..few of comdt hawa singh sangwan ji .. who tried …cong win in all 10 seats…everyone (except desijat and 3-4 others) understands the modi wave and knows that he will form the govt. rest are in shock now.

Agodara: ladte raho aaps me.koi bhi jat ka naam lahne ke kabil nahi rahega next centurie main.keep fighghing
Atamjeet78: IT is all leela's fault, he and his jeli is missing from action.

Rkumar: With some imagination, even a dry looking topic can be made interesting. Problem is that Jatland lost a big talent pool it used to have earlier. Part of the reason is because of facebook and also some bitter fights we had on Jatland.

Jksangwan:few people show Intellectual Dictatorship here--- they like to comment on each and every topic--- its seems they are pinched by others sharing their views here-- they like to dominate here---which is not good.

Desijat: ...but then a few members decided to go personal, started spreading regionalism, things like UP Vs Haryana became wide stream and of course- groupism……. Believe it or not, I have received messages and calls full of filthy words….. my friends turned cold shoulders on facebook because I did not suit their political taste……. Jatland will resolve if we start talking to people like a family and debate to learn and not to win

Ygulia: I noticed that quality of discussion of topics has gone down drasticall. People have a set goal to derail any discussion because their affiliation to a particular group or party is more important than the topics of discussion

Manjeet137: drawback of jaat community is to fight with each other to show thier dominancy on each other instead to discuss meaning fully of any problem. There is less unity

Prikshit: Area of interest is not discussed, To avoid controversy and presonal arguments….May be too many threads and to less to discuss Well it is said that some members are being abused in some way or other for keeping their view

Lrburdak: Jats discuss politics more than any other community in community gatherings and Chaupals etc. It is surprising that Jats are silent presently. May be we have become wise and waiting for the final outcome.

Shivamchaudhary: ……about too much moderation on this site. I too feel that but even this doesn't stop people. It may have restrained people to throw more poison upon each other……. there will always be "problems" and the most creative thing is to "solve" them. To keep up the site going on…

VikasJat: (पोस्ट जो मुझे अच्छी लगी RKhatkar)
…yha jo kaam k threads hain jaise Jobs, History, News, Jokes unme itni posts ni hoti…
…. yha joke dekho, discussion dekho ya kuch or sab me politics he hai….
….. jo thread start hoti hai usme topic related data kam aur ladai jyda milti hai…… kisi ek ne comment kiya to uske againt pura group us se ladai krne lgta hai
Moderators bina koi reason bataye thread delete kr dete hain….. moderators k bot khas hain, unse kisi member ki thodi kaha suni ho jye to vo use BAN kra dete hain
… members yha aise hain jo khud ko bot gyani mante hain…. bich me unhone tang jaroori adani hoti hai
… jab personal comments threads me post hote hain to moderators gayab hote hain..moderator kis base per select hote hain ye procedure yha k members k sath share ni kiya hua…

virJ: unnecessary deletion of my good posts despite requested multiple times not to do so, did put me off … good posts were being deleted and on the other hands some abusive posts were still there despite request to delete…. enjoy freedom, freedom to communicate, freedom to express, freedom to write. Yes freedom shouldn't be abused but it shouldn't be crushed either….

Prashantacmet: ….waise kuch to jyada ho raha hai..... ji kaafi bujurg aadmi hai ,intelligent bhi hai....par jatt-attitude ko samajhne main thoda chook jaate hai….. jab tak aap gaali-galoch nahi kar rahe to kisi ki post edit karne ka koi tuk nahi banta…… ...bado ka sammaan hona chaiye...aur yeh choti-moti baatein sabhi ko ignore karni chaiye......

Skharb: ……. ji ke editing ko kafi hadd tak sahi kah sakte h na to 6 month pahle tak ye site bjp ka instrument tha ........

Rekhasmriti: Meri badi sari post delete huyee.....kayee bar warning milli.......Ban huyee ( twice I guess ) ......Arguments over posts .... not comfortable sharing pic or address .....etc
Still I love being here .....

……..इस मौसम पर शीघ्र कंट्रोल करना जरूरी है नहीं तो यह शीत लहर बनकर जाट लैंड साइट पर जाट भावना के जन जीवन को अस्त व्यस्त कर सकती है | हमे हर हाल मे जाट लैंड को किसी भी मौसम में न तो जाम होने देना है ओर न ही इसे अस्त व्यस्त होने देना है | इसे चलायमान रखना प्रत्येक सदस्य को अपनी नैतिक जिम्मेवारी समझनी चाहिए |

Thanks
RKhatkar

rskankara
March 15th, 2015, 05:04 PM
सर जी, सब ठीक ही चल रहा है. ... यही जाटलेंड की वास्तविक गति है, बाकी चुनाव के समय कुछ स्वाभाविक रूप से कुछ ज्यादा ही हलचल हो जाती है॥ जहाँ तक मौसम की बात है, समय के साथ सब बादल रहा है, मौसम पर विकसित देश कंट्रोल करना चाहते थे... परिणाम अब सभी जलवायु परिवर्तन का स्वाद चख रहे है...हम भी "पश्चमी गड़बड़" के कारण मार्च में बारिस और ठंड का कहर फसलों पर देख रहे है....

मौसम के साथ तकनीकी और इंसान की रुचि मी गतिमान है.... आजकल बहुत सारे और भी साधन, तकनीकी और माध्यम है लोगों के पास..अब तो गाँव की चौपाले भी बदल के कम्यूनिटी सेंटर बन रही है. आज के "मौल" युग में जाटलेंड तो अपने कल्लू पंसारी की किराने की दुकनिया जैसी है.... जो विना चकाचौध के ही सही पर एक "कम्यूनिटी प्लेटफार्म" के रूप में चलती रहेगी.......
जहाँ तक इसे यदि और लोकप्रिय बनाने के लिए जरूरत है तो सबसे पहले इसके कर्ता धर्ताओं और नीति निर्धारकों को पुनः आत्म मंथन करके यह सोचना पड़ेगा कि कोई भी नया सदस्य ( सभी आयु और पेशे के) जाटलेंड से क्यों जुड़े और बार बार यहाँ आए.......

DrRajpalSingh
March 15th, 2015, 07:58 PM
सर जी, सब ठीक ही चल रहा है. ... यही जाटलेंड की वास्तविक गति है, बाकी चुनाव के समय कुछ स्वाभाविक रूप से कुछ ज्यादा ही हलचल हो जाती है॥ जहाँ तक मौसम की बात है, समय के साथ सब बादल रहा है, मौसम पर विकसित देश कंट्रोल करना चाहते थे... परिणाम अब सभी जलवायु परिवर्तन का स्वाद चख रहे है...हम भी "पश्चमी गड़बड़" के कारण मार्च में बारिस और ठंड का कहर फसलों पर देख रहे है....

मौसम के साथ तकनीकी और इंसान की रुचि मी गतिमान है.... आजकल बहुत सारे और भी साधन, तकनीकी और माध्यम है लोगों के पास..अब तो गाँव की चौपाले भी बदल के कम्यूनिटी सेंटर बन रही है. आज के "मौल" युग में जाटलेंड तो अपने कल्लू पंसारी की किराने की दुकनिया जैसी है.... जो विना चकाचौध के ही सही पर एक "कम्यूनिटी प्लेटफार्म" के रूप में चलती रहेगी.......
जहाँ तक इसे यदि और लोकप्रिय बनाने के लिए जरूरत है तो सबसे पहले इसके कर्ता धर्ताओं और नीति निर्धारकों को पुनः आत्म मंथन करके यह सोचना पड़ेगा कि कोई भी नया सदस्य ( सभी आयु और पेशे के) जाटलेंड से क्यों जुड़े और बार बार यहाँ आए.......

Beautifully summed up in poetic words !

As of now there are 192 persons [7 members and 185 visitors] are on line viewing the site which I think is a very encouraging sign for any social site.

Therefore, there is no reason to feel sad or express pessimism on the present position of site participation.

Instead we must pay attention to Shri Kankara's suggestion contained in last sentence and try to implement it as far as possible.

Members are welcome to contribute more regularly on the topics of their choice to make the site further attraction point for the viewers.

dndeswal
March 16th, 2015, 04:18 PM
To some extent, the dependence on "Smart Phones" (which have multiple functions like phone calls, web surf, e-mail etc.) is also a factor which perhaps leads to less number of posts in discussion forums. Our youngsters have inculcated a habit of using their mobile phones for every web activity, whereas members of my age still believe in desktop or laptop computers which have more typing space, larger keyboards and wider screens, a prerequisite for easy web-browsing and writing posts etc. A tiny sized screen (and the keypad) of a smartphone hardly gives you space to write a paragraph or two if you wish to reply to a post.

Now-a-days, although I do read all new posts in discussion forums, I am concentrating more on uploading text of Jat History books. I am busy in completing "Jat Veeron ka Itihas" by Dalip Singh Ahlawat, which is a voluminous book of more than 1000 pages (in Hindi). This is possible because of use of traditional keyboard rather than a smartphone (I do use a smartphone but not for surfing Jatland!).

lrburdak
September 14th, 2017, 10:55 PM
देसवाल जी दलीप सिंह अहलावत का जाट इतिहास बहुत अच्छा योगदान है। आजकल मैं ठाकुर देसवाल की पुरानी पुस्तकों को जोड़ने में लगा हूँ जो आउट ऑफ प्रिंट हो गई हैं।
पुस्तक: रियासती भारत के जाट जन सेवक (https://www.jatland.com/home/%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A 4%A4%E0%A5%80_%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A4 _%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87_%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9F_%E 0%A4%9C%E0%A4%A8_%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4 %95)
संपादक: ठाकुर देशराज (https://www.jatland.com/home/%E0%A4%A0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B0_%E0% A4%A6%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C )
प्रकाशक: त्रिवेणी प्रकाशन गृह, जघीना, भरतपुर
मुद्रक: कुँवर शेरसिंह, जागृति प्रिंटिंग प्रेस, भरतपुर

dndeswal
September 15th, 2017, 03:04 PM
देसवाल जी दलीप सिंह अहलावत का जाट इतिहास बहुत अच्छा योगदान है। आजकल मैं ठाकुर देसवाल की पुरानी पुस्तकों को जोड़ने में लगा हूँ जो आउट ऑफ प्रिंट हो गई हैं।
पुस्तक: रियासती भारत के जाट जन सेवक (https://www.jatland.com/home/%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A 4%A4%E0%A5%80_%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A4 _%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87_%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9F_%E 0%A4%9C%E0%A4%A8_%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4 %95)
संपादक: ठाकुर देशराज (https://www.jatland.com/home/%E0%A4%A0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B0_%E0% A4%A6%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C )
प्रकाशक: त्रिवेणी प्रकाशन गृह, जघीना, भरतपुर
मुद्रक: कुँवर शेरसिंह, जागृति प्रिंटिंग प्रेस, भरतपुर

धन्यवाद, सर। मैं भी आजकल एक-दो छोटी-छोटी आयुर्वैदिक पुस्तकों के विकि-संस्करण में लगा हूं (हिन्दी में), जिनको स्वामी ओमानन्द जी ने लिखा था।

"ठाकुर देशराज" को आप जल्दी में "ठाकुर देसवाल" लिख गए! :)

SALURAM
September 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Beautifully summed up in poetic words !

As of now there are 192 persons [7 members and 185 visitors] are on line viewing the site which I think is a very encouraging sign for any social site.

Therefore, there is no reason to feel sad or express pessimism on the present position of site participation.

Instead we must pay attention to Shri Kankara's suggestion contained in last sentence and try to implement it as far as possible.

Members are welcome to contribute more regularly on the topics of their choice to make the site further attraction point for the viewers.
सबसे बड़ा कारण यहाँ बहुत ज्यादा राजनीती हो रही थी... खासकर एक कथित सेक्युलर चोला धारी लोग चैन की साँस भी नहीं लेने दे रहे थे यहाँ इसलिए काफी लोग यहाँ से चले गए...

SALURAM
September 20th, 2017, 08:37 PM
सबसे बड़ा कारण यहाँ बहुत ज्यादा राजनीती हो रही थी... खासकर एक कथित सेक्युलर चोला धारी लोग चैन की साँस भी नहीं लेने दे रहे थे यहाँ इसलिए काफी लोग यहाँ से चले गए...