PDA

View Full Version : Elections in Delhi and other 4 states

Nishantrathi82
October 16th, 2008, 09:32 AM
The Election commission has announced assembly election dates for 5 states.

Delhi- 29th November 2008
Rajasthan- 4th December 2008
Mizoram- 29th November 2008
Madhya Pradesh- 14,20th November 2008

Please cast your vote with hope of getting better government.

andyjat
November 11th, 2008, 12:07 PM
who do you think will win in delhi

aneesh rana

sachinb
November 11th, 2008, 12:21 PM
In Delhi BJP has bright chances of winning.

Rajasthan, i have heard that again BJP might be able to retain power due to some political equations in their favor. Still we can get some feedback from people from Rajasthan.

Lets also discuss how many Jat Candidates have been given party tickets in Delhi and Rajasthan.

Delhi has 360 villages so considering the Jat ratio how many tickets our community has got in this election.

Nishantrathi82
November 11th, 2008, 03:15 PM
In Delhi BJP has bright chances of winning.

Rajasthan, i have heard that again BJP might be able to retain power due to some political equations in their favor. Still we can get some feedback from people from Rajasthan.

Lets also discuss how many Jat Candidates have been given party tickets in Delhi and Rajasthan.

Delhi has 360 villages so considering the Jat ratio how many tickets our community has got in this election.

Yes Sachin g BJP is looking to get the majority in Delhi

anjusin
November 11th, 2008, 07:32 PM
well in rajsthan ...wat iam aware of is that "dr digamabar singh minister of health rajsthan. will be again on the flloor .but here we see an irony that the jat ruler here in bharatpur vishvendra singh is against him...and can fight well to defeat Digambar singh

andyjat
November 18th, 2008, 02:23 PM
This time its bjp in delhi it has given 10 seats to jats so i will go with them

anilsangwan
November 18th, 2008, 02:45 PM
BJP chief ministerial candidate has made his personal website www.vkmalhotra.in (http://www.vkmalhotra.in) !!

Btw how many assembly seats are there in Delhi... any idea?

sachinb
November 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Bhai total 70 assembly seats are in delhi

BJP chief ministerial candidate has made his personal website www.vkmalhotra.in (http://www.vkmalhotra.in) !!

Btw how many assembly seats are there in Delhi... any idea?

anilsangwan
November 18th, 2008, 02:58 PM
That means 10 out of 70 is around 14%+ seats to Jat candidates!... Good show BJP!

Any idea how many seats cong has given to them... I am sure at least in Jat dominated village areas they have given tickets to Jat candidates...

Lekin bahmann-baanniya ki party samjhi jaann aali BJP ne kuch improvement dikhayi hai...

Congress ka k haal chaal ra sei Jat dominated areas mein?

Bhai total 70 assembly seats are in delhi

sachinb
November 18th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Bhai pakka to pata nahi hai lekin jo suna hai ki shayad BJP waalo se kam seats mili hain Jaato ko Congress se,,,kuchh seats ko to idea hai but dont know about whole delhi,,,,

Bhai koye Delhi Pradesh ka Parbhaari ho to thoda sa parkash daalo is baat pe:rock

That means 10 out of 70 is around 14%+ seats to Jat candidates!... Good show BJP!

Any idea how many seats cong has given to them... I am sure at least in Jat dominated village areas they have given tickets to Jat candidates...

Lekin bahmann-baanniya ki party samjhi jaann aali BJP ne kuch improvement dikhayi hai...

Congress ka k haal chaal ra sei Jat dominated areas mein?

bharti
November 18th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Since change is happening around the world, Delhiites too might be going for it.
Sheila Dixit has been around for 10 yrs now. How many would want to see more of her and her 'adventurous' comments?:tamatar

But the 'change' available is Prof VK Malhotra:(
( India is a Young Nation:rolleyes:)

The infighting in BJP will surely harm it. Vijay Goyal was aiming for the top post. None of the councillors has been given ticket. Ticket distribution has not been fair. Very few( i think 3) female candidates have been given ticket.
Also I find lack of creativity in BJP.
A slogan goes... "Congress Jaa Rahi Hai... BJP Aa Rahi Hai":thappad

'Blue Elephant' is also making its presence felt... should eat into Congress vote-bank( harmed Cong enough in Municipal polls.)

Came across this interesting website :
http://www.jeetegakaun.in/

At least one gets to know who is contesting from which constituency.:cool:

Regarding Jats in fray, read this study which appeared in TOI few days back:

http://www1.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-3705894,prtpage-1.cms
Jats and Gujjars get ticket to power
13 Nov 2008, 0126 hrs IST, Abantika Ghosh, TNN

Congress padi mehngi... goes the BJP slogan. Lets see how voters respond to this on 29 Nov. in Delhi.:boxing

sachinb
December 8th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Since the results have come for all the assembly elections.

Lets see how many Jat Candidates have won from Delhi & Rajasthan irrespective of any political party

raj2rif
December 9th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Dear Members,

We have been talking about the competency of the candidates. I see here that the only criteria for supporting any political party seems to be how many tickets a party has given to Jat candidates.

I was wondering if "Competence" and "Corruption" have any caste? religion? or for that matter any thing.

When we so called educated people are inclined to support the parties on caste basis, how do we expect our not so educated brothers and sisters to differently. The best thing is that we do criticize if others for the similar reason.

Do you think we need to be changing this attitude be more pragmatice and nationalistic?

Nishantrathi82
December 9th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I m very much surprised with the voting results atleast in Delhi i was not expecting Congress to win but don't know what does people had in their mind at the time of voting. I think they doesn't found the govt. guilty for terrorism, commodity price hike, sealing and reservation issue, BRT corridore and many more. Its shoking atleast for me. But its the public verdict i think i was wrong.

rameshlakra
December 9th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Now, that the results are out which have been far away from masses comprehension. The reasons the victory cake slipped out of BJP's Mouth could be

Poor Selection of candidates (One example i know of is Jaivir Rana from Bijwasan, the ticket was sold to Sat Prakash Rana despite Jaivir being a more popular, honest and excellent candidate, he had been a DU president in early ninties).

Lack of young and charismatic CM candidate in BJP, Mr. VK Malhotra did not appeal to his party worker. Jaitley could have been a better CM face.

Lack of positive politics and issues with BJP. Failed to capitalise on neglect of western Delhi region, Demolition drive, Lack of even development, Occassional spurts and slips of Shiela Dikshit comments and a general connect to ordinary voter

BJP's Lok Sabha aspiration has been seriously dented in NCR and North India.

shweta123
December 9th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Dear Members,

We have been talking about the competency of the candidates. I see here that the only criteria for supporting any political party seems to be how many tickets a party has given to Jat candidates.

I was wondering if "Competence" and "Corruption" have any caste? religion? or for that matter any thing.

When we so called educated people are inclined to support the parties on caste basis, how do we expect our not so educated brothers and sisters to differently. The best thing is that we do criticize if others for the similar reason.

Do you think we need to be changing this attitude be more pragmatice and nationalistic?
This is where the whole problem rests ! And its not just with we people. Every community is running a mad, aimless race to put 'its' candidate on top !

Atleast I never support this caste based politics, and will never do it ! For the rest, may be they think that 'competency' and 'corruption' has a caste:rolleyes:

We arent ready to change our mentalities and on the other hand we also want that Government to be strong enough to do that, do this and what not !

I know my single vote wouldn't help, but I vow to vote for competency !

Hope some people will do it !

I can see the change, its pace is slow but it will happen, and if it doesn't its better to die trying hard for it ceaselessly rather than compromising silently. :)

Nishantrathi82
December 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
This is where the whole problem rests ! And its not just with we people. Every community is running a mad, aimless race to put 'its' candidate on top !

Atleast I never support this caste based politics, and will never do it ! For the rest, may be they think that 'competency' and 'corruption' has a caste:rolleyes:

We arent ready to change our mentalities and on the other hand we also want that Government to be strong enough to do that, do this and what not !

I know my single vote wouldn't help, but I vow to vote for competency !

Hope some people will do it !

I can see the change, its pace is slow but it will happen, and if it doesn't its better to die trying hard for it ceaselessly rather than compromising silently. :)

http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

jitender_singh
December 10th, 2008, 12:14 AM
delhi main jaaton ne is baar sab ko pachad diya hai..
12 jat mla bane hain..pehle punjabi mla jyaada hote the..

below is the link..

http://www.amarujala.com/today/delnews.asp?city=08DEL3M.asp

aur rajasthan main bhi is baar sabse jyaada minster jat hi banege..
:rock

below is the link
http://www.bhaskar.com/2008/12/09/0812090958_election.html

sachinb
December 10th, 2008, 09:33 AM
The ideal situation would be that there is no existence of any cast.

No religion, No Cast, Economic equality, no poor, no rich, no nation, no state, single language.......and so on..........

Thats the problem with Jats,,,,

I am a Jat and wherever possible will try to support a good Jat and we dont have any dearth of good and competent Jat people in our community...:rock,,,,,,,,,why we keep on talking on JL about upliftment of Jat community,,,,,,,,now i know people will come up with different logics to counter this:D,,,,,,but i start thinking where Logic fails to convince:D

if someone calls me narrow minded or person having parochial approach its their problem:rock

devdahiya
December 10th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Projection of V K Malhotra as CM proved disastrous for BJP as all other big leaders ensured defeat.

Elections were also stage managed to a great extent by the ruling party else Gurgaon se Biharis and other migrants going to Delhi in large numbers suggests what?The margin of losses being so thin.Anything is possible in this politics.

Results are not only surprising but baffling even for the Congress...BJP's Shock not withstanding.

In Rajasthan Infighting and Vasundhara's arrogance did it all for BJP.

prashantacmet
December 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I am not happy with Delhi and Rajasthan results:(...i wonder how the ppl are still voting for the party that is not leaving any stone unturned in destroying the country by adopting a soft attitude for terrorists.............:confused::confused:

anilsangwan
December 10th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Right Prashant. Even I was expecting a clear win for BJP in Delhi... :( par lagta hai Sheela ne sabb kuchh sheellla(cold) kar diya :(

Rajasthan, I was expecting BJP to come in power again irrespective of Maharani's attitude. :(

But I was wrong!

I am not happy with Delhi and Rajasthan results:(...i wonder how the ppl are still voting for the party that is not leaving any stone unturned in destroying the country by adopting a soft attitude for terrorists.............:confused::confused:

bhavnasingh20
December 11th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Congress is bak in power....n boy m i glad abt it....

n if u read today's TOI.....it says in a poll tht 60% of india thinks none other party cud hav done better than congress....

wel the result is wht i had expected....even though i had to miss casting my vote :(